DAVAR
Hebrew Dictionary Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Flames of Fire

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    DAVAR -> Forum Index -> WORD study
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JAdmin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:30 pm    Post subject: Flames of Fire Reply with quote

Matthew 3:10-12
10Even now is the axe put unto the root of the trees: so that every tree which bringeth not forth, good fruit, shall be hewn down, and cast into the fire.  11I baptise you in water, in token of repentance, but he that cometh after me, is mightier than I: whose shoes I am not worthy to bear. He shall baptise you with the holy ghost, and with fire,  12which hath also his fan in his hand, and will purge his flour, and gather the wheat into his garner, and will burn the chaff with everlasting fire.  

Matthew 7:15-20
15Beware of false prophets, which come to you, in sheeps' clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.  16Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns? Or figs of briars?   17Even so every good tree, bringeth forth good fruit. But a corrupt tree, bringeth forth evil fruit.  18A good tree cannot bring forth bad fruit: nor yet a bad tree can bring forth good fruit.  19Every tree, that bringeth not forth good fruit, shall be hewn down, and cast into the fire.  20Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.  

Matthew 13:37-43
37Then answered he and said to them. He that soweth the good seed, is the son of man,  38 the field is the world. The children of the kingdom are the good seed. The evil man's children are the tares.  39But the enemy which soweth it, is the devil. The harvest is the end of the world, and the reapers be the angels.  40For even as the tares are gathered, and brent in the fire: so shall it be in the end of this world.  41The son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that do hurt, and all them which do iniquity,  42and shall cast them into a furnace of fire. There shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.  43Then shall the just men shine as bright as the son in the kingdom of their father. Whosoever hath ears to hear, let him hear.  

Matthew 17:15-21
15Master have mercy on my son, for he is frantic, and is sore vexed. And ofttimes falleth in to the fire, and oft into the water.  16And I brought him to thy disciples, and they could not heal him.  17Jesus answered and said: O generation faithless, and crooked: how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him hither to me.  18And Jesus rebuked the devil, and he came out. And the child was healed even that same hour.  19Then came his disciples secretly and said: Why could not we cast him out?  20Jesus said unto them: Because of your unbelief. For I say verily unto you, if ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye should say unto this mountain, remove hence to yonder place, and he should remove: Neither should any thing be unpossible for you to do.  21But this kind, goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.  

Matthew 25:31-46
31When the son of man shall come in his majesty, and all his holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the seat of his majesty,  32and before him shall be gathered all nations. And he shall sever them one from another, as a shepherd putteth asunder the sheep from the goats.  33And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, and the goats on the left hand.  34Then shall the King say to them on his right hand: Come ye blessed children of my father, inherit ye the kingdom prepared for you from the beginning of the world.  35For I was an hungered, and ye gave me meat. I thirsted, and ye gave me drink. I was harborless, and ye lodged me. I was naked and ye clothed me:  36I was sick and ye visited me. I was in prison and ye came unto me.  37Then shall the just answer him saying: master, when, saw we thee an hungered, and fed thee? or a thirst, and gave thee drink?  38when saw we thee harborless, and lodged thee? or naked and clothed thee?  39or when saw we thee sick, or in prison and came unto thee?  40And the King shall answer and say unto them: verily I say unto you: inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren: ye have done it to me.  41Then shall the King say unto them that shall be on the left hand: depart from me ye cursed, into everlasting fire, which is prepared for the devil and his angels.  42For I was an hungered, and ye gave me no meat. I thirsted, and ye gave me no drink. I was harborless, and ye lodged me not.  43I was naked, and ye clothed me not. I was sick and in prison, and ye visited me not.  44Then shall they also answer him saying: master, when saw we thee an hungered, or a thirst, or harborless, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and have not ministered unto thee?  45then shall he answer them, and say: Verily I say unto you, inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.  46And these shall go into everlasting pain: And the righteous into life eternal.  

Mark 9:36-50
36And he took a child, and set him in the midst of them, and took him in his arms and said unto them:  37Whosoever receive any such a child in my name, receiveth me:  38And whosoever receiveth me, receiveth not me, but him that sent me. John answered him, saying: Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name, which followeth not us and we forbade him, because he followeth us not.  39But Jesus said: forbid him not. For there is no man that shall do a miracle in my name, and can speak lightly evil of me.  40Whosoever is not against you, is on your part.  41And whosoever shall give you a cup of water to drink for my name's sake because ye are belonging to Christe, verily I say unto you, he shall not lose his reward.  42And whosoever shall hurt one of these little ones, that believe in me, it were better for him, that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were cast into the sea.  43And if thy hand offend thee, cut him off. It is better for thee, to enter into life maimed, than to go, with two hands into hell, into fire that never shall be quenched,  44where their worm dieth not, and the fire never goeth out.  45And if thy foot offend thee, cut him off. It is better for thee to go halt into life, than with two feet to be cast into hell, into fire that never shall be quenched:  46where their worm dieth not, and the fire never goeth out?  47And if thine eye offend thee pluck him out. It is better for thee to go into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:  48where their worm dieth not, and the fire never goeth out.  49Every man therefore shall be salted with fire: And every sacrifice shall be seasoned with salt.  50Salt is good. But if the salt be unsavoury: what shall ye salt therewith? See that ye have salt in yourselves. And have peace among yourselves, one with another.  

Luke 12:49
I am come to send fire on earth: and what is my desire but that it were al ready kindled?

Luke 22:55-62
55When they had kindled a fire in the midst of the palace, and were set down together, Peter also sat down among them.  56And one of the wenches, as he sat, beheld him by the light and set good eyesight on him, and said: This same was also with him.  57Then he denied him saying: Woman I know him not.  58And after a little while, another saw him and said: Thou art also of them. And Peter said: Man I am not.  59And about the space of an hour after another affirmed saying: Verily even this fellow was with him, for he is of Galilee;  60 Peter said: Man I wot not what thou sayest. And immediately while he yet spake, the cock crew.  61And the Lord turned back and looked upon Peter. And Peter remembered the words of the Lord, how he said unto him, before the cock crow thou shalt deny me thrice.  62And Peter went out, and wept bitterly.  

John 15:6
If a man bide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered: and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they burneth.

1 Corinthians 3:10-15
10According to the grace of God given unto me, as a wise builder have I laid the foundation, another hath built thereon: but let every man take heed how he buildeth upon.  11For other foundation can no man lay, than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ.  12If any man build on this foundation, gold, silver, precious stones, timber, hay, or stubble:  13every man's work shall appear. For the day shall declare it, and it shall be shewed in fire, and the fire shall try every man's work what it is.  14If any man's work that he hath built upon, bide, he shall receive a reward.  15If any man's work burn, he shall suffer loss: but he shall be safe himself: nevertheless yet as it were thorow fire.  

2 Thessalonians 1:6-9
6It is verily a righteous thing with God, to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you:  7and to you which are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall shew himself from heaven, with his mighty angels,  8in flaming fire, rendering vengeance unto them that know not God, and to them that obey not unto the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ,  9which shall be punished with everlasting damnation, from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power,  

1 Peter 1:7
that your faith once tried being much more precious than gold that perisheth (though it be tried with fire) might be found unto laud, glory, and honour, when Jesus Christ shall appear:

2 Peter 3:7
But the heavens verily and earth which are now, are kept by the same word in store, and reserved unto fire, against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

Hebrews 1:7
And unto the angels he saith: He maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers flames of fire.

Hebrews 12:21-29
21even so terrible was the sight which appeared. Moses said I fear and quake.  22But ye are come unto the mount Sion, and to the city of the living God, the celestial Jerusalem: and to an innumerable sight of angels,  23and unto the congregation of the first born sons, which are written in heaven, and to God the judge of all, and to the spirits of Just and perfect men,  24and to Jesus the mediator of the new testament, and to the sprinkling of blood that speaketh better than the blood of Abel.  25See that ye despise not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not which refused him that spake on earth: Much more shall we not escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:  26whose voice then shook the earth, and now declareth saying: yet once more will I shake, not the earth only, but also heaven.  27No doubt the same that he sayeth, yet once more, signifieth the removing a way of those things which are shaken, as of things which have ended their course: that the things which are not shaken may remain.  28Wherefore if we receive a kingdom which is not moved, we have grace, whereby we may serve God and please him with reverence and godly fear.  29For our God is a consuming fire.  

Revelation 1:14
His head, and his hairs were white, as white wool, and as snow: and his eyes were as a flame of fire:

Revelation 3:18
I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayst be rich: and white raiment, that thou mayst be clothed, that thy filthy nakedness do not appear: and anoint thine eyes with eye salve, that thou mayst see.

Revelation 6:12-17
12And I beheld when he opened the sixth seal, and lo there was a great earthquake, and the sun was as black as sack cloth made of hair. And the moon waxed even as blood:  13and the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth from her her figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.  14And heaven vanished away, as a scroll when it is rolled together. And all mountains and isles, were moved out of their places.  15And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in dens, and in rocks of the hills,  16and said to the hills, and rocks: fall on us, and hide us from the presence of him that sitteth on the seat, and from the wrath of the lamb,  17for the great day of his wrath is come; And who can endure it.  

Revelation 8:5
And the angel took the censer and filled it with fire of the altar and cast it into the earth, and voices were made, and thunderings, and lightnings, and earthquake.

Revelation 11:4-5
4These are two olive trees, and two candlesticks, standing before the God of the earth.  5And if any man will hurt them, fire shall proceed out of their mouths, and consume their enemies. And if any man will hurt them, this wise must he be killed.  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    DAVAR -> Forum Index -> WORD study All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: