DAVAR
Hebrew Dictionary Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

unique translation

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    DAVAR -> Forum Index -> Original Tongues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JAdmin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:10 pm    Post subject: unique translation Reply with quote

After diligently studying and restoring the TRC (Tyndale, Rogers, Coverdale, Cranmer) bible: found that it amazingly translated the Scriptures according to it's spiritual discernment.

Take for ensample the word "evil" in other bibles that can have a broad meaning with a wide perception. (see post: Does the LORD create evil or terrible trouble?")
Here are ensamples of just how the TRC diligently perceives it:
Quote:
Notice how "evil" can be:
Joshua 23:15-16
15And as all good things are come upon you, which the LORD your God promised you: so shall the LORD bring upon you all evil until he have destroyed you from off this good land, which the LORD your God hath given you  16when ye have transgressed the appointment of the LORD your God, which he commanded you: and have gone and served strange gods, and bowed yourselves to them. Then shall the wrath of the LORD wax hot upon you, and ye shall perish quickly, from off the good land which he hath given you.  

Trouble
Isaiah 45:7
It is I that created the light, and darkness, I make peace, and trouble: yea even I the LORD do all these things.

Adversity
Job 2:10
But Job said unto her: Thou speakest like a foolish woman. Seeing we have received prosperity at the hand of God, wherefore should we not be content with adversity also? In all these things, did not Job sin with his lips.

Wrath
Proverbs 16:4
The LORD doth all things for his own sake, yea and when he keepeth the ungodly for the day of wrath.

Plague
Jeremiah 4:6
Set up the token in Sion, speed you, and make no tarrying: for I will bring a great plague, and a great destruction from the north.
Jeremiah 6:19
Hear thou earth also: behold, I will cause a plague come upon this people, even the fruit of their own imaginations. For they have not been obedient unto my words and to my law, but abhorred them.
Jeremiah 18:11
Speak now therefore unto whole Juda, and to them that dwell at Jerusalem: Thus sayeth the LORD: Behold, I am devising a plague for you, and am taking a thing in hand against you. Therefore let every man turn from his evil way, take upon you the thing that is good, and do right.
Amos 3:6
Cry they out Alarum with the trumpet in the city, and the people not afraid? Cometh there any plague in a city without it be the LORD's doing?

Travail
Ecclesiastes 1:13
applied my mind to seek out and search for the knowledge of all things that are done under heaven. Such travail and labor hath God given to the children of men, to exercise themselves therein.

The hebrew word "sheol" usually translated "hell" (see post: to the grave with "hell" imaginations)
Quote:

the grave
Genesis 37:35
Then came all his sons and all his daughters to comfort him. And he would not be comforted, but said: I will go down into the grave unto my son, mourning. And thus his father wept for him.

hell
Numbers 16:30
But and if the LORD make a new thing, and the earth open her mouth and swallow them and all that pertain unto them, so that they go down quick in to hell: then ye shall understand, that these men have railed upon the LORD.

Job 14:13
O that thou wouldest keep me, and hide me in the hell, until thy wrath were stilled: and to appoint me a time, wherein thou mightest remember me.
Psalms 139:8
If I climb up into heaven, thou art there: if I go down to hell, thou art there also.

among the dead
Ecclesiastes 9:10
Whatsoever thou takest in hand to do, that do with all thy power: for among the dead, where thou goest unto, there is neither work, counsel, knowledge nor wisdom.

Other unique translations in the TRC:

Deuteronomy 8:17
And beware that thou say not in thine heart, my power and the might of mine own hand hath done me all these acts:

Daniel 11:37
He shall not regard the God of his fathers, but his lust shall be upon women: Yea he shall not care for any God, for he shall magnify himself above all.

1 Timothy 6:10
For covetousness is the root of all evil, which while some lusted after, they erred from the faith, and tangled themselves with many sorrows.

Psalms 18:28
Thou lightest my candle, O LORD my God: thou makest my darkness to be light.
Psalms 139:11-12
11If I say: peradventure the darkness shall cover me, then shall my night be turned to day.  12Yea the darkness is no darkness with thee, but the night is as clear as the day, the darkness and light are both alike.  

Psalms 68:26
O give thanks unto God the LORd in the congregation, for the wells of Israel.

And many more just waiting to be found..

The martyrs' TRC (Tyndale, Rogers, Coverdale, Cranmer) wholy bible is an amazingly diligent witness of verity.

Last edited by JAdmin on Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:24 pm; edited 11 times in total
JAdmin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:46 pm    Post subject: unique New Testament martyr translations Reply with quote

And in the New Testament the following original translations stand out from all others:
Quote:

... Lord of life ..
Acts 3:15
and killed the Lord of life whom God hath raised from death, of the which we are witnesses:

... this fold .. one flock,
John 10:16
and other sheep I have, which are not of this fold. Them also must I bring, that they shall hear my voice. And there shall be one flock, and one shepherd.

... intent, that none that believe in him, should perish: But should have everlasting life.
John 3:15-19
15that none which believeth in him perish: but have eternal life.  16 God so loved the world, that he gave his only son for the intent, that none that believe in him, should perish: But should have everlasting life.  17For God sent not his son into the world, to condemn the world: But that the world through him, might be saved.   18He that believeth on him shall not be condemned. But he that believeth not, is condemned all ready, because he believeth not in the name of the only son of God.  19And this is the condemnation: Light is come into the world, and the men have loved darkness more than light, because their deeds were evil.  

... seat of mercy ..
Romans 3:25
whom God hath made a seat of mercy thorow faith in his blood, to shew the righteousness which before him is of valour, in that he forgiveth the sins that are passed,

... profession of our hope ..
Hebrews 10:23
and let us keep the profession of our hope, without wavering (for he is faithful that promised)

... noblest among them of Thessalonia ..
Acts 17:11
These were the noblest among them of Thessalonia, which received the word with all diligence of mind, and searched the scriptures daily whether those things were even so.

... scripture came never by the will of man..
2 Peter 1:21
For the scripture came never by the will of man: but wholy men of God spake as they were moved by the wholy ghost.

... On a Sabbath day ..
Acts 20:7
On a Sabbath day the disciples came together for to break bread, and Paul preached unto them (ready to depart on the morrow) and continued the preaching unto midnight.

... In some Sabbath day ..
1 Corinthians 16:2
In some Sabbath day let every one of you put aside at home, and lay up whatsoever he thinketh meet, that there be no gatherings when I come.

... devout .. devotion
James 1:26-27
26If any man among you seem devout, and refrain not his tongue: but deceive his own heart, this man's devotion is in vain.  27Pure devotion and undefiled before God the father, is this: To visit the friendless, and widows in their adversity, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.  

... Christ is to me life, and death is to me advantage.
PHILIPPIANS 1:18-21
18What thing is this? Notwithstanding by all manner ways, whether it be by occasion or of truth, yet Christ is preached: and therefore I joy. Yea and will joy.  19For I know that this shall be for my health, thorow your prayer, and ministering of the spirit of Jesu Christ,  20as I heartily look for and hope, that in nothing I shall be ashamed: but that with all confidence, as always in times past, even so now Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether it be thorow life, or else death.  21For Christ is to me life, and death is to me advantage.  

... Lord over the kings ..
Revelation 1:5
and from Jesus Christ which is a faithful witness, and first begotten of the dead: and Lord over the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    DAVAR -> Forum Index -> Original Tongues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: