DAVAR
Hebrew Dictionary Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Does the LORD create evil or terrible trouble?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    DAVAR -> Forum Index -> Original Tongues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
heman
Banned!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:38 pm    Post subject: Re:Does the LORD create evil or terrible trouble? PART V Reply with quote

Heb 1:1 ? Therefore we ought to give the more earnest heed to the things which we have heard, lest at any time we should let them slip.

We should watch carefully not to let them slip, including:

God's will in reference to the state of your mind and the nature of your actions, is a new law styled "the Spirit," "The words that I speak unto you," says Jesus, "they are spirit, and they are life" (John 6:63).

"Put off concerning the former conversation the OLD MAN, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts... put on the NEW MAN, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness" (Eph. 4:22, 24).

The warfare established in a man's nature by the introduction of the truth is warfare of the two principles--the desires of the flesh and the commands of the Spirit.

"The flesh lusteth against the spirit, and the spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other" (Gal. 5:17). "Walk in the Spirit," says he, "and ye shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh" (verse 16). He says in another place, "Let not SIN therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof" (Rom. 6:12).

"For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit, the things of the Spirit. For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

Because the carnal mind is enmity against God for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. So then, they that are in the flesh cannot please God. But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you.

Now if any man has not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his... Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh. For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live. For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God" (Rom. 8:5-9, 12-14).

There is no devil. It is idle, false, and mischievous. This is the origin of sin, your own inclinations, which lead to immoral activity, and sin is the cause of death.

"He that committeth sin is of the devil" (I John 3: 8).

Why, it is asked, should such a plain matter be obscured by personification?

2Co 4:4 In whom the God of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

GOD IS PERSONIFIED
(Through His Word)
NOTICE THE WORD "SON" IS NOT PRESENT as we previously discussed in the Papyrus Vaticanus!

Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

SIN IS PERSONIFIED:

"Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of SIN" (John 8:34).
"SIN hath reigned unto death" (Rom. 5:21).
"Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, HIS SERVANTS ye are to whom ye obey, whether of SIN unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness? . . . Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of RIGHTEOUSNESS" (Rom. 6:16, 18).

THE SPIRIT IS PERSONIFIED:

"When He, the Spirit of truth, is come, HE will guide you into all truth: for HE shall not speak of himself" (John 16:13).

THE PEOPLE OF CHRIST ARE PERSONIFIED:

"Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto A PERFECT MAN" (Eph. 4:13).
"There is ONE BODY" (Eph. 4:4).
"Ye are THE BODY OF CHRIST" (I Cor. 12:27).
"Christ is the head of the church, and he is the savior of the body" (Eph. 5: 23).
"The marriage of the Lamb is come, and HIS WIFE hath made herself ready" (Rev.19:7).

THE PHYSICAL NATURE OF EVIL TO WHICH A MAN FORSAKES ON BECOMING A MEMBER OF THE BODY OF CHRIST, AND ALSO THE NEW STATE OF MIND DEVELOPED IN THE TRUTH, ARE PERSONIFIED

"Put off concerning the former conversation the OLD MAN, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts... put on the NEW MAN, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness" (Eph. 4:22, 24).

THE SPIRIT OF DISOBEDIENCE THAT DWELLS IN THE WORLD IS PERSONIFIED:

"Now is the judgment of this world. Now shall (JESU) THE PRINCE OF THIS WORLD be cast out? And I, if I were lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me. This he said, signifying what death he should die" (John 12:31-33).

A metaphorical dress to abstractions gives palpability to them in discourse, which they would lack if stated in precise and literal language.

This is done in the word devil not being translated correctly and those with theological prejudices are prevented (blinded) to keep them from observing it.

Adam's sin was not spontaneous. It was suggested by his wife; but neither on her part was the disobedience self-suggested. She acted at the instigation of a third party.

Who was that?

The answer is, in the words of the record, "THE SERPENT was more subtle than any BEAST OF THE FIELD which the Lord God had made." "Ye shall not surely die: for God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil" (Gen. 3:4, 5).

Our first parents disobeyed the divine command, and introduced sin and death to the world. It was, therefore, the natural symbol of all that resulted from this lie. "That old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan," is the symbolic description of the world. The fruits of that disobedience might well be said to be "his works." The symbolical serpent being the originator of the lie, which led to disobedience and the end result of DEATH..

Hence, Jesus could say to the Pharisees, "Ye serpents... how can ye escape the damnation of hell (DEATH)?" (Matt. 23:33)

and again, "Ye are of your father the devil (slanderer, serpent), and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning (he brought DEATH upon humankind by inciting Adam and Eve to disobedience), and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own; for he is a liar, and the father of it" (John 8:44).

Thus by a very natural process, the abstract principle which lies at the bottom of human misery and mortality is personified. Hence, Jesus destroying the devil and his works is the taking away of the sin of this world and the swallowing up of DEATH in victory.

STAY TUNED?..More to Come!

1Ch 15:19 So the singers, Heman, Asaph, and Ethan, were appointed to sound with cymbals of brass;
1Ch 25:5 All these were the sons of HEMAN, THE KING'S SEER IN THE WORDS OF GOD
JAdmin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:39 am    Post subject: Re:Does the LORD create evil or terrible trouble? PART V Reply with quote

1 John 2:21-25
21I wrote not unto you, as though ye knew not the truth: but as though ye knew it, and know also that no lie cometh of truth.  22Who is a liar: but he that denieth that Jesus is Christ? he is the antichrist that denieth the father and the son.  23Whosoever denieth the son, the same hath not the father. ([he that knowledgeth the sonne, hath the father also])  24Let therefore abide in you that same which ye heard from the beginning. If that which ye heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the son, and in the father.  25And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.  

Heman wrote:
GOD IS PERSONIFIED
(Through His Word)
NOTICE THE WORD "SON" IS NOT PRESENT as we previously discussed in the Papyrus Vaticanus!

Rather as previously discussed, the Papyrus VATicANUS does not represent the word of God well because it does not have the son present who is the very word and spirit of the matter.

See post: Begotten God:
Jadmin wrote:

Quote:
Heman wrote:
Scribal Errors in WT
1:3 All through Him was done and without Him was done not even that had been done
(WT)All things were made by it,|the same| and without it,|the same| was made no thing, that made was.{was made.}
1:4 Into Him
(WT) In it|him| was life; And {the} life was the light of men;

Codex Vaticanus (B or 03), (Biblioteca Apostolica Vaticana, Ms. Vat. gr. 1209); We find in this codex the same reading as in P75,P66.

Jadmin wrote:
Scribal errors foremost pertains to those that messed with the Hebrew, Greek and Latin .. thus as far as WT: he honestly just translated how he was led by the faithful compilation of manuscripts (in Hebrew, Greek and Latin agreement) provided in the sovereign providence of God. And believe we already discussed John 1:1-5, since "word" has no gender in English and is distinctively described with the pronoun "it".
(see post: take heed & beware - be not deceived)

---------------

Heman wrote:
I do acknowledge this true eternal evidence since antiquity that discerns an old manuscript

Then why do you accuse WT of "scribal errors"? (when William Tyndale was not even a Scribe, and fabricated not any such false manuscript, but just honestly translated from manuscripts provided from different faithful sources that agreed together according to the law and testimony of many martyrs since Christ.)

Furthermore, according to the law and testimony; Which witness of Luke is accurate?
WT wrote:
Lu 23:32 There were two evil doers led with him to be slain.

or

Heman wrote:
Luke 23:32
P75, Sinaiticus, Vaticanus = "Ηγοντο δε και ετεροι κακουργοι συν αυτω αναιρεθηναι"
And also other crininals two were led away to be put to death with him.

Jesu Christ was not a criminal!

2Co 5:21 for he {God} hath made him to be sin for us, which knew no sin, that we by his means should be that righteousness which before God is allowed. <aloved>

Isn't there a big difference between being a criminal and innocently suffering as a criminal. Yea even one of the criminals acknowledged that fact:
Code:
Lu 23:39 The <And> one of the malefactors <evil doers> which hanged, railed on him, saying: If thou be Christ save thyself and us.
Lu 23:40 The other answered and rebuked him saying: Neither fearest thou God because thou art in the same damnation?
Lu 23:41 We are righteously punished, for we receive according to our deeds: But this man hath done no thing amiss.

? And speaking of Scribal errors, it is very ironic that in the margin of Codex Vaticanus at Heb. 1:3 there's a complaint stating:
αμαθεστατε και κακε, αφες τον παλαιον, μη μεταποιει
Fool and knave, can't you leave the old reading alone and not alter it!

Isn't calling whatever personified manuscript: "the word of God" (especially that slanders Jesus as a criminal) a grivieous sin!? For it matches all the above:
Exodus 20:1-26
1And God spake all these words and said:  2I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt and out of the house of bondage.  3Thou shalt have none other gods in my sight.  4Thou shalt make thee no graven image, neither any similitude that is in heaven above, either in the earth beneath, or in the water that is beneath the earth.  5See that thou neither bow thyself unto them neither serve them: for I the LORD thy God, am a jealous God, and visit the sin of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me:  6and yet shew mercy unto thousands among them that love me and keep my commandments.  7Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain, for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.  8Remember the Sabbath day that thou sanctify it.  9Six days mayst thou labour and do all that thou hast to do:  10but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the LORD thy God, in it thou shalt do no manner work: neither thou nor thy son, nor thy daughter, neither thy manservant nor thy maidservant, neither thy cattle neither yet the stranger that is within thy gates.  11For in six days the LORD made both heaven and earth and the sea and all that in them is and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.  12Honour thy father and thy mother, that thy days may be long in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.  13Thou shalt not kill.  14Thou shalt not break wedlock.  15Thou shalt not steal.  16Thou shalt bear no false witness against thy neighbour.  17Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house: neither shalt covet thy neighbour's wife, his manservant, his maid, his ox, his ass or ought that is his.  18And all the people saw the thunder and the lightning and the noise of the horn, and how the mountain smoked.  19And when the people saw it, they removed and stood afar off and said unto Moses: talk thou with us and we will hear, but let not God talk with us, lest we die.  20And Moses said unto the people fear not, for God is come to prove you, and that his fear may be among you that ye sin not.  21And the people stood afar off, and Moses went into the thick cloud where God was.  22And the LORD said unto Moses: thus thou shalt say unto the children of Israel: Ye have seen how that I have talked with you from out of heaven.  23Ye shall not make therefore with me gods of silver nor gods of gold: in no wise shall ye do it.  24An altar of earth thou shalt make unto me and thereon offer thy burnt offerings and thy peace offerings, and thy sheep and thine oxen. And in all places where I shall put the remembrance of my name, thither I will come unto thee and bless thee.  25But and if thou wilt make me an altar of stone, see thou make it not of hewed stone, for if thou lift up thy tool upon it, thou shalt pollute it.  26Moreover thou shalt not go up with steps unto mine altar, that thy nakedness be not shewed thereon.  

No wonder apostle Paul said:
Quote:
I would ye knew what fighting I have for your sakes and for them of Laodicia, and for as many as have not seen my person in the flesh, that their hearts might be comforted and knit together in love, and in all riches of full understanding, for to know the mystery of God the father and of Christ in whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.
This I say lest any man should beguile you with enticing words.
--Col 2:1-4

1 Corinthians 8:5-6
5And though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth (as there be gods many and lords many)  6but unto us is there one God, which is the father, of whom are all things, and we in him: and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.  

Moreover the burden ought to be on you to respond one point at a time because I'm who started the post to begin with in regards to the LORD and not any devil.

Code:
1Co 12:1 In spiritual things brethren I would not have you ignorant.
1Co 12:2 Ye know that ye were gentiles, <|Heithen|> and went your ways unto dumb idols, even as ye were led.
1Co 12:3 Wherefore I declare unto you that no man speaking in <|thorow|> the spirit of God defieth Jesus. Also no man can say that Jesus is the Lord: but by the holy ghost.
1Co 12:4 There are diversities of gifts verily, yet but one spirit.
1Co 12:5 And there are differences of administrations, and yet but one Lord.

People may define words like LORD and devil with all kinds of strange doctrine, but the truth of the manner is that there is only one Christ the LORD, and many adversaries following devilish doctrines.
1 Timothy 4:1-5
1The spirit speaketh evidently that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, and shall give heed unto spirits of error,  2and devilish doctrine of them which speak false thorow hypocrisy, and have their consciences marked with an hot iron,  3forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with giving thanks, of them which believe, and know the truth,  4for all the creatures of God are good: and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:  5For it is sanctified by the word of God, and prayer.  

Even the definition of devil from generation to generation is self-evident.
Code:
1913 Noah Websters' dictionary.
\Dev"il\, n. [AS. de['o]fol, de['o]ful; akin to G. ?eufel,
Goth. diaba['u]lus; all fr. L. diabolus the devil, Gr. ? the
devil, the slanderer, fr. ? to slander, calumniate, orig., to
throw across; ? across + ? to throw, let fall, fall; cf. Skr.
gal to fall. Cf. {Diabolic}.]
1. The Evil One; Satan, represented as the tempter and
   spiritual of mankind.

[Jesus] being forty days tempted of the devil.
                                               --Luke iv. 2.

That old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which
         deceiveth the whole world.            --Rev. xii. 9.

2. An evil spirit; a demon.

A dumb man possessed with a devil.    --Matt. ix.

3. A very wicked person; hence, any great evil. ``That devil
   Glendower.'' ``The devil drunkenness.'' --Shak.

Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a
         devil?                                --John vi. 70.

4. An expletive of surprise, vexation, or emphasis, or,
   ironically, of negation. [Low]

The devil a puritan that he is, . . . but a
         timepleaser.                          --Shak.

The things, we know, are neither rich nor rare, But
         wonder how the devil they got there.  --Pope.

5. (Cookery) A dish, as a bone with the meat, broiled and
   excessively peppered; a grill with Cayenne pepper.

Men and women busy in baking, broiling, roasting
         oysters, and preparing devils on the gridiron. --Sir
                                               W. Scott.

6. (Manuf.) A machine for tearing or cutting rags, cotton,
   etc.

{Blue devils}. See under {Blue}.

{Cartesian devil}. See under {Cartesian}.

{Devil bird} (Zo["o]l.), one of two or more South African
   drongo shrikes ({Edolius retifer}, and {E. remifer}),
   believed by the natives to be connected with sorcery.

{Devil may care}, reckless, defiant of authority; -- used
   adjectively. --Longfellow.

{Devil's apron} (Bot.), the large kelp ({Laminaria
   saccharina}, and {L. longicruris}) of the Atlantic ocean,
   having a blackish, leathery expansion, shaped somewhat
   like an apron.

{Devil's coachhorse}. (Zo["o]l.)
   (a) The black rove beetle ({Ocypus olens}). [Eng.]
   (b) A large, predacious, hemipterous insect ({Prionotus
       cristatus}); the wheel bug. [U.S.]

{Devil's darning-needle}. (Zo["o]l.) See under {Darn}, v. t.

{Devil's fingers}, {Devil's hand} (Zo["o]l.), the common
   British starfish ({Asterias rubens}); -- also applied to a
   sponge with stout branches. [Prov. Eng., Irish & Scot.]

{Devil's riding-horse} (Zo["o]l.), the American mantis
   ({Mantis Carolina}).

{The Devil's tattoo}, a drumming with the fingers or feet.
   ``Jack played the Devil's tattoo on the door with his boot
   heels.'' --F. Hardman (Blackw. Mag.).

{Devil worship}, worship of the power of evil; -- still
   practiced by barbarians who believe that the good and evil
   forces of nature are of equal power.

{Printer's devil}, the youngest apprentice in a printing
   office, who runs on errands, does dirty work (as washing
   the ink rollers and sweeping), etc. ``Without fearing the
   printer's devil or the sheriff's officer.'' --Macaulay.

{Tasmanian devil} (Zo["o]l.), a very savage carnivorous
   marsupial of Tasmania ({Dasyurus, or Diabolus, ursinus}).

{To play devil with}, to molest extremely; to ruin. [Low]

\Dev"il\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. {Deviled}or {Devilled}; p.
pr. & vb. n. {Deviling}or {Devilling}.]
1. To make like a devil; to invest with the character of a
   devil.

2. To grill with Cayenne pepper; to season highly in cooking,
   as with pepper.

A deviled leg of turkey.              --W. Irving.

Though the verses you quote can be very true and supply many great points; yet they also apply to you; that is: when discerned as a whole. According to the wholy Scriptures, take the following for ensample:

Romans 7:14-25
14For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin:  15because I wot not what I do. For what I would, that do I not: but what I hate, that do I.  16If I do now that which I would not, I grant to the law that it is good.  17So then now it is not I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.  18For I know that in me (that is to say in my flesh) dwelleth no good thing. To will is present with me: but I find no means to perform that which is good.  19For I do not that good thing which I would: but that evil do I, which I would not.  20Finally, if I do that I would not, then is it not I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me doeth it.  21I find then by the law that when I would do good, evil is present with me.  22I delight in the law of God, as concerning the inner man.  23But I see another law in my members rebelling against the law of my mind, and subduing me unto the law of sin, which is in my members.  24O wretched man that I am: who shall deliver me from this body of death?  25I thank God by Jesus Christ our Lord: So then I myself in my mind serve the law of God, and in my flesh the law of sin.  

Makes sense that the following chapter then says:
Romans 8:1-8
1There is then no damnation to them which are in Christ Jesu, which walk not after the flesh: but after the spirit.  2For the law of the spirit, wherein is life thorow Jesus Christ hath delivered me from the law of sin, and death.  3For what the law could not do inasmuch as it was weak because of the flesh: that performed God, and sent his son in the similitude of sinful flesh, and by sin damned sin in the flesh:  4that the righteousness required of the law, might be fulfilled in us, which walk not after the flesh: but after the spirit.  5For they that are carnal, are carnally minded; and they that are spiritual are ghostly minded.  6To be carnally minded is death; and to be spiritually minded is life, and peace:  7because that the fleshly mind is enmity against God: For it is not obedient to the law of God, neither can be.  8So then they that are given to the flesh, cannot please God.  

Many other passages likewise:

John 8:1-59
1 Jesus went unto mount olivet,  2and early in the morning came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; And he sat down, and taught them.  3 The scribes and pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in advoutry, and set her in the midst and said unto him:  4Master this woman was taken in advoutry, even as the deed was a doing.  5Moses in the law commanded us that such should be stoned: What sayest thou therefore?  6And this they said to tempt him: that they might have, whereof to accuse him. Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground.  7And while they continued asking him, he lifted himself up; And said unto them: let him that is among you without sin, cast the first stone at her.  8And again he stooped down and wrote on the ground.  9 As soon as they heard that, they went out one by one the eldest first. And Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.  10When Jesus had lifted up himself again, and saw no man, but the woman; He said unto her: Woman, where are those thine accusers? Hath no man condemned thee?  11She said: Sir no man. Jesus said: Neither do I condemn thee. Go hence and sin no more.  12Then spake Jesus again unto them saying: I am the light of the world. He that followeth me shall not walk in darkness: but shall have the light of life.  13The pharisees said unto him: thou bearest record of thyself, thy record is not true.  14Jesus answered and said unto them: And if I bear record of myself, my record is true for I know whence I come, and whither I go. Ye cannot tell whence I come, and whither I go.  15Ye judge after the flesh, I judge no man,  16and if I judge, then is my judgement true. For I am not alone: but I and my father that sent me.  17It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true.  18I am one that bear witness of myself, and my father that sent me beareth witness of me.  19Then said they unto him: where is thy father? Jesus answered: ye neither know me, nor yet my father. If ye had known me, ye should have known my father also.  20These words spake Jesus in the treasury, as he taught in the temple. And no man laid hands on him; For his time was not yet come.  21Then said Jesus again unto them: I go my way, and ye shall seek me, and shall die in your sins. Whither I go thither can ye not come.  22Then spake the jews: will he kill himself, because he saith: whither I go, thither can ye not come?  23And he said unto them: ye are from beneath, I am from above. Ye are of this world, I am not of this world.  24I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins. For except ye believe that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.  25Then said they unto him, who art thou? And Jesus said unto them: Even the very same thing that I say unto you.  26I have many things to say, and to judge of you. But he that sent me is true. And I speak in the world, those things which I have heard of him.  27 They understood not that he spake of his father.  28Then said Jesus unto them: When ye have lift up on high the son of man then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; But as my father hath taught me, even so I speak.  29And he that sent me is with me. My father hath not left me alone; For I do always those things that please him.  30As he spake these words, many believed on him.  31Then said Jesus to those jews which believed on him: If ye continue in my saying, then are ye my very disciples:  32and ye shall know the truth: And the truth shall make you free.  33They answered him: We be Abraham's seed, and were never bond to any man: why sayest thou then, ye shall be made free?  34Jesus answered them: verily, verily I say unto you, that whosoever committeth sin, is the servant of sin.  35And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: But the son abideth ever.  36If the son therefore shall make you free, then are ye free in deed.  37I know that ye are Abraham's seed: but ye seek means to kill me because my sayings have no place in you.  38I speak that I have seen with my father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.  39They answered and said unto him: Abraham is our father. Jesus said unto them. If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the deeds of Abraham.  40But now ye go about to kill me, a man that have told you the truth, which I have heard of my father. This did not Abraham.  41Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they unto him: we were not born of fornication. We have one father that is God.  42Jesus said unto them: if God were your father, then would ye have loved me. For I proceeded forth and come from God. Neither came I of myself, but he sent me.  43Why do ye not know my speech? Because ye cannot abide the hearing of my words.  44Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father, ye will follow: He was a murderer from the beginning; And abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, then speaketh he of his own. For he is a liar, and the father thereof.  45And because I tell you the truth, therefore believe ye not me.   46Which of you can rebuke me of sin? If I say the truth, why do not ye believe me?  47He that is of God, heareth God's words. Ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.  48Then answered the jews and said unto him: Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan and hast the devil?  49Jesus answered: I have not the devil: but I honour my father, and ye have dishonored me.  50I seek not mine own praise: There is one that seeketh it and judgeth.  51Verily, verily I say unto you, if a man keep my sayings, he shall never see death.  52Then said the jews to him: Now know we that thou hast the devil. Abraham is dead, and also the prophets, and yet thou sayest: if a man keep my saying he shall never taste of death.  53Art thou greater than our father Abraham? which is dead? and the prophets are dead. Whom makest thou thyself?  54Jesus answered: If I praise myself, mine praise is nothing worth. It is my father that praiseth me, which ye say is your God.  55And yet have ye not known him: but I know him. And if I should say, I know him not, I should be a liar like unto you; But I know him, and keep his saying.  56Your father Abraham was glad to see my day, and he saw it and rejoiced.  57Then said the jews unto him: Thou art not yet fifty year old, and hast thou seen Abraham?  58Jesus said unto them: Verily, verily I say unto you: yer Abraham was I am.  59Then took they up stones, to cast at him. But Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple.  

Awesome to how the Lord puts it:
John 8:15-16
15Ye judge after the flesh, I judge no man,  16and if I judge, then is my judgement true. For I am not alone: but I and my father that sent me.  

Quote:
Mt 16:5 And when his disciples were come to the other side of the water, they had forgotten to take bread with them.
Mt 16:6 Then Jesus said unto them: Take heed and beware of the leaven of the pharisees, and of the sadducees.
Mt 16:7 <[And]> They thought among <in> themselves saying: <[because]> we have brought no bread with us.
Mt 16:8 When Jesus understood that, <|perceived it|> he said unto them. O ye of little faith, why are your minds cumbered because ye have brought no bread?
Mt 16:9 Do ye not yet perceive, neither remember those five loaves, when there were five thousand men, and how many baskets took ye up?
Mt 16:10 Neither the seven loaves, when there were four thousand: <iiiii. M.> and how many baskets took ye up?
Mt 16:11 Why perceive ye not then, that I spake not unto you of bread, when I said, beware of the leaven of the pharisees and of the sadducees?
Mt 16:12 Then understood they, how that he bade not them beware of the leaven of bread: but of the doctrine of the pharisees, and of the sadducees.
Mt 16:13 When Jesus came into the coasts of the city which is called Cesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples saying: Whom do men say that I the son of man am?
Mt 16:14 They said: Some say that thou art John baptist, some Helyas, some Jeremias, or one of the prophets.
Mt 16:15 He said unto them: But whom say ye that I am?
Mt 16:16 Simon Peter answered, and said: Thou art Christ the son of the living God.
Mt 16:17 And Jesus answered and said to him: Happy <|Blessed|> art thou Simon the son of Jonas, for flesh and blood have <hath> not opened unto thee that, but my father which is in heaven.
Mt 16:18 And I say also unto thee, that thou art Peter. And upon this rock I will build my congregation: and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
Mt 16:19 And I will give unto thee, the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatsoever thou bindest upon earth, it shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou loosest <lowsest> on earth, it shall be loosed <lowsed> in heaven.
Mt 16:20 Then he charged his disciples, that they should tell no man, that he was Jesus Christ.
Mt 16:21 From that time forth, Jesus began to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the seniors, <elders> and of the high <hye> priests, and of the scribes, and must be killed, and rise again the third day.
Mt 16:22 <[But]> Peter took him aside, and began to rebuke him saying: Master favor thy self, this shall not come unto thee.
Mt 16:23 Then turned he about, and said unto Peter: go <come> after me Satan, thou offendest me, because thou perceivest <favourest or savourest> not godly things: but worldly things.
Mt 16:24 Jesus then said to his disciples. If any man will follow me, let him forsake himself, and take up his cross and follow me.
Mt 16:25 For whosoever will save his life, shall loose it. And whosoever shall loose his life for my sake, shall find it. <loose, exact spelling; from the hebrew to open, may be also lose, or subdue>
Mt 16:26 What shall it profit <|What helpeth|> a man, if <though> he should win all the whole world: so <if> he loose his own soul? <|and yet suffer harm in his soul?|> Or else what shall a man give to redeem his soul again withal?
Mt 16:27 For the son of man shall come in the glory of his father, with his angels, and then shall he reward every man according to his deeds.
Mt 16:28 Verily I say unto you, some there be among them that here stand, which shall not taste of death, till they shall have seen the son of man come in his kingdom.

When people limit the law to only judge according to the flesh, then the spiritual is neglected it's due process, --though it'll eventually rip thorow with a vengeance!

Matthew 27:51-53
51And behold the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom, and the earth did quake,  52and the stones did rent, and graves did open, and the bodies of many saints which slept, arose:  53and came out of the graves after his resurrection, and came into the holy city, and appeared unto many.  

That brings to remembrance:

Hebrews 10:28-31
28He that despiseth Moses' law, dieth without mercy under two or three witnesses.  29Of how much sorer punishment suppose ye shall he be counted worthy, which treadeth under foot the son of God: and counteth the blood of the testament as an unholy thing, wherewith he was sanctified, and doth dishonour to the spirit of grace.  30For we know him that hath said, vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense saith the Lord. And again: the Lord shall judge his people.  31It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.  

Matthew 5:20
For I say unto you except your righteousness exceed the righteousness of the scribes and pharisees, ye cannot enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Hebrews 4:4-16
4For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day, on this wise: And God did rest the seventh day from all his works.  5And in this place again: They shall not come into my rest.  6Seeing therefore it followeth that some must enter thereinto, and they to whom it was first preached, entered not therein for unbelief's sake.  7Again he appointeth in David a certain present day after so long a time, saying as it is rehearsed: this day if ye hear his voice, be not hard hearted.  8For if Josue had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.  9There remaineth therefore yet a rest to the people of God.  10For he that is entered into his rest doth cease from his own works, as God did from his.  11Let us study therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall into such an ensample of unbelief:  12for the word of God is quick, and mighty in operation, and sharper than any two edged sword: and entereth through, even unto the dividing a sunder of the soul and the spirit and of the joints, and the mary: and judgeth the thoughts and the intents of the heart.  13Neither is there any creature invisible in the sight of it: but all things are naked and bare unto the eyes of him, of whom we speak.  14Seeing then that we have a great high priest which is entered into heaven (I mean Jesus the son of God) let us keep our profession. ([of our hope])  15For we have not an high priest, which cannot have compassion on our infirmities: but was in all points tempted, in like manner: but yet without sin.  16Let us therefore go boldly unto the seat of grace, that we may receive mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.  

Quote:
Heb 9:13 For if the blood of oxen, and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer, when it was sprinkled, purified <|halloweth|> the unclean, as touching the purifying <|purification|> of the flesh:
Heb 9:14 How much more shall the blood of Christ (which thorow the eternal spirit, offered himself without spot to God) purge our <your> consciences from dead works, for to serve the living God?

Code:
Heb 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men that they shall once die, and then cometh the judgment,
Heb 9:28 even so Christ was once offered to take away the sins of many, and unto them that look for him, shall he appear again, without sin unto their health. <salvation.>

Matthew 16:13-17
13When Jesus came into the coasts of the city which is called Cesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples saying: Whom do men say that I the son of man am?  14They said: Some say that thou art John baptist, some Helyas, some Jeremias, or one of the prophets.  15He said unto them: But whom say ye that I am?  16Simon Peter answered, and said: Thou art Christ the son of the living God.  17And Jesus answered and said to him: Happy art thou Simon the son of Jonas, for flesh and blood have not opened unto thee that, but my father which is in heaven.  

Ephesians 6:11-20
11Put on the armour of God, that ye may stand steadfast against the crafty assaults of the devil.  12For we wrestle not against flesh and blood: but against rule, against power, and against worldly rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in heavenly things.  13For this cause take unto you the armour of God, that ye may be able to resist in the evil day, and to stand perfect in all things.  14Stand therefore and your loins gird about with verity, having on the breastplate of righteousness,  15and shod with shoes prepared by the gospel of peace.  16Above all take to you the shield of faith, wherewith ye may quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.  17And take the helmet of health, and the sword of the spirit, which is the word of God,  18and pray always with all manner prayer and supplication: and that in the spirit: and watch thereunto with all instance and supplication for all saints,  19and for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to utter the secrets of the gospel,  20whereof I am a messenger in bonds, that therein I may speak freely, as it becometh me to speak.  

Therefore conforming something to a particular belief system is not the same as acknowledging the spiritual Law where sin is knowledged; and the testimony of Jesu Christ who delivereth us from the bondage of the carnal law (that is from the law according to the letter that wars against the law of the spirit.)

Romans 3:19-20
19Yea and we know that whatsoever the law saith, he saith it to them which are under the law: That all mouths may be stopped, and all the world be subdued to God,  20because that by the deeds of the law, shall no flesh be justified in the sight of God. For by the law cometh the knowledge of sin.  

Romans 7:5-6
5 When we were in the flesh, the lusts of sin which were stirred up by the law, reigned in our members, to bring forth fruit unto death.  6But now are we delivered from the law, and dead from it, whereunto we were in bondage, that we should serve in a new conversation of the spirit, and not in the old conversation of the letter.  

Notwithstanding, when speaking of:
Hebrews 2:13
And again: I will put my trust in him. And again: behold here am I and the children which God hath given me.

brings to attention the Treasury of Scripture Knowledge:

2 Samuel 22:2-51
2And he said: The LORD is my rock, my castle and my deliverer.  3God is my strength, and in him will I trust: my shield and the horn that defendeth me: mine high hold and refuge: O my Saviour, save me from wrong.  4I will praise and call on the LORD, and so shall be saved from mine enemies.  5For the waves of death have closed me about, and the floods of Belial have feared me.  6The cords of hell have compassed me about, and the snares of death have overtaken me.  7In my tribulation I called to the LORD, and cried to my God. And he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry entered into his ears.  8And the earth trembled and quoke, and the foundations of heaven moved and shook, because he was angry.  9Smoke went up out of his nostrils, and consuming fire out of his mouth, that coals were kindled of him.  10And he bowed heaven and came down, and darkness underneath his feet.  11And he rode upon Cherub and flew: and appeared upon the wings of the wind.  12And he made darkness a tabernacle round about him, with water gathered together in thick clouds.  13Of the brightness, that was before him, coals were set on fire.  14The LORD thundered from heaven, and the most high put out his voice.  15And he shot arrows and scattered them, and hurled lightning and turmoiled them.  16And the bottom of the sea appeared, and the foundations of the world were seen, by the reason of the rebuking of the LORD, and thorow the blasting of the breath of his nostrils.  17He sent from on high and fetched me, and plucked me out of mighty waters.  18He delivered me from my mighty enemy, and from them that hated me and were too strong for me.  19When they had compassed me in the day of my tribulation, the LORD stayed me up.  20And he brought me out into roomth, and delivered me, because he delighted in me.  21The LORD rewarded me according to my righteousness, and according to the pureness of my hands he dealt with me.  22For I kept the ways of the LORD, and did no wickedness forsaking my God.  23But I had all his laws in my sight, and I turned my face from none of his ordinances.  24But was pure unto him ward, and kept myself from wickedness.  25And the LORD did to me again, according to my righteousness, and after my pureness that I had in his sight.  26With the holy thou shalt be holy, and with the man that is uncorrupt, thou shalt be uncorrupt.  27With the pure thou shalt be pure, and with the froward thou shalt be froward also.  28And the people that are in adversity, thou shalt help.  29And on the proud shalt thou cast thine eyes. Thou art my light, O LORD, and the LORD shall light my darkness.  30With thy help I will run thorow an Host of men, and by the aid of my God will spring over a wall.  31The way of God is undefiled, and the word of the LORD fined as gold, and he a shield to all that trust in him.  32Who is a God save the LORD, and who mighty save our God?  33God is my strength in war, and riddeth the way clear before me.  34And maketh my feet as swift as an hind's, and setteth me fast upon my high hold.  35And teacheth my hands to fight, that a bow of brass is too weak for mine arms.  36And thou hast saved me with thy shield, and keptest me ever in meekness.  37And thou madest me space to walk in, that my feet should not stumble.  38I followed mine enemies and destroyed them, and turned not again until I had consumed them.  39I wasted them and so clouted them, that they could not arise: but fell under my feet.  40And thou compassedest me about with might to battle, and madest them that rose against me to stoop under me.  41And thou madest mine enemies to turn their backs to me, and them that hated me, and I destroyed them.  42They looked for help: But none came to save them: unto the LORD they cried, but he heard them not.  43And I will beat them as small as the dust of the earth, and will stamp them as the dirt of the street, and will spread them abroad.  44And thou deliveredst me from the dissension of my people, and keepest me to be an head over nations, for the people which I knew not became my servants.  45And the aliens crouched unto me, and obeyed me at a word.  46And the aliens that shrink away shall tremble for fear in their defended places.  47The LORD live, and blessed be he that is my strength: and exalted be God the strength that saveth me.  48It is God that avengeth me, and bringeth down the people under me.  49And delivereth me from mine enemies: thou liftest me up on high from them that rise against me, and deliverest me from the wicked men.  50And therefore I will praise thee O LORD among the heathen, and will sing unto thy name.  51For thy great and manifold saving of thy king, and shewing mercy unto thine anointed, even to David, and his seed for ever.  

Psalms 16:1
Michtam of David Preserve me, (O God) for in thee do I trust.

Psalms 18:2
The LORD is my succor, my refuge, my Savior: my God, my helper, in whom I trust: my buckler, the horn of my health, and my protection.

Psalms 36:7-8
7How precious is thy mercy, O God, that the children of men may put their trust under the shadow of thy wings.  8They shall be satisfied with the plenteousness of thy house, and thou shalt give them drink of the river of thy pleasures.  

Psalms 91:2
He shall say unto the LORD: O my hope, and my stronghold, my God, in whom I will trust.

Isaiah 12:2
Behold, God is my health, in whom I trust, and am not afraid. For the LORD GOD is my strength, and my praise, he also shall be my refuge.

Code:
The Lord GOD hath opened mine ear, therefore can I not say nay, nor withdraw myself, but I offer my back unto the smiters, and my cheeks to the nippers. I turn not my face from shame and spitting, for the Lord GOD helpeth me, therefore shall I not be confounded. I have hardened my face like a flint stone, for I am sure, that I shall not come to confusion.
Mine advocate speaketh for me, who will then go with me to law? Let us stand one against another: if there be any that will reason with me, let him come here forth to me.
Behold, the Lord GOD standeth by me, what is he that can condemn me? Lo, they shall be all like as an old cloth, which the moths shall eat up. --Isa 50:5-9

Isaiah 50:5-9
5The Lord GOD hath opened mine ear, therefore can I not say nay, nor withdraw myself,  6but I offer my back unto the smiters, and my cheeks to the nippers. I turn not my face from shame and spitting,  7for the Lord GOD helpeth me, therefore shall I not be confounded. I have hardened my face like a flint stone, for I am sure, that I shall not come to confusion.  8Mine advocate speaketh for me, who will then go with me to law? Let us stand one against another: if there be any that will reason with me, let him come here forth to me.  9Behold, the Lord GOD standeth by me, what is he that can condemn me? Lo, they shall be all like as an old cloth, which the moths shall eat up.  

Isaiah 8:18
But lo, as for me, and the children which the LORD hath given me: we are a token and a wonder in Israel, for the LORD of Hosts' sake, which dwelleth upon the hill of Sion.

Isaiah 53:10
Yet hath it pleased the LORD to smite him with infirmity, that when he had made his soul an offering for sin, he might see long lasting seed. And this device of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.

Genesis 33:5
And he lift up his eyes and saw the wives and their children, and said: what are these which thou there hast? And he said: they are the children which God hath given thy servant.

Genesis 48:9
And Joseph said unto his father: they are my sons, which God hath given me here. And he said: bring them to me, and let me bless them.

Yea take for ensample:

Psalms 127:1-5
1The song of the stairs. Except the LORD build the house, the labour is but lost that build it. Except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.  2It is but lost labour that ye rise up early, and take no rest, but eat the bread of carefulness: for look to whom it pleaseth him, he giveth it in sleep.  3Lo, children and the fruit of the womb are an heritage and gift, that cometh of the LORD:  4Like as the arrows in the hand of the giant, even so are the young children.  5Happy is the man, that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, when they speak with their enemies in the gate.  

Who is "they" refering to?.. Yea more arrows to come!

Zechariah 14:1-9
1Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, that thou shalt be spoiled and robbed:  2For I will gather together all the Heathen, to fight against Jerusalem: so that the city shall be won, the houses spoiled, and the women defiled. The half of the city shall go away into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be carried out of the city.  3After that shall the LORD go forth, to fight against those Heathen, as men use to fight in the day of battle.  4Then shall his feet stand upon the mount olivete, that lieth upon the east side of Jerusalem. And the mount olivete shall cleave in two, eastward and westward, so that there shall be a great valley: and the half mount shall remove toward the north, and the other half toward the south.  5And ye shall flee unto the valley of my hills, for the valley of the hills shall reach unto Asia. Yea flee shall ye, like as ye fled for the earthquake in the days of Osiah king of Juda. And the LORD my God shall come, and all saints with him.  6In that day shall it not be light, but cold and frost.  7This shall be that special day which is known unto the LORD: neither day nor night, but about the evening time it shall be light.  8In that time shall there waters of life run out from Jerusalem: the half part of them toward the east sea, and the other half toward the uttermost sea, and shall continue both summer and winter.  9And the LORD himself shall be king over all the earth. At that time shall there be one LORD only, and his name shall be but one.  

Last edited by JAdmin on Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:29 pm; edited 12 times in total
heman
Banned!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject: Re:Does the LORD create evil or terrible trouble? Reply with quote

Graciously, I submit:
Psa 145:5 I will speak of the glorious honour of thy majesty, and of thy wondrous works...

(WT) 2 Sam 22: 2And he said: The LORD is my rock, my castle and my deliverer. 3God is my strength, and in him will I trust: my shield and the horn that defendeth me: mine high hold and refuge: O my Saviour, save me from wrong. 4I will praise and call on the LORD, and so shall be saved from mine enemies. 5For the waves of death have closed me about, and the floods of Belial have feared me. 6The cords of hell have compassed me about, and the snares of death have overtaken me.

2 Sam 22:2 ? And he said, The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer;
3 The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.
4 I will call on the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.5
When the waves of DEATH compassed me, the floods of ungodly men (01100) made me afraid;
6 The sorrows of THE GRAVE compassed me about; the snares of DEATH prevented me;

If Judas could be a devil and yet be a man (John 5:70), so why not the tempter of Jesus?
he countenance is only apparent; it is all an appearance, the chief power of which lies in the fact that Bible words and pagan theories are put together and made to fit; and superficially considered, the result is striking and impressive, and highly demonstrative of a personal devil.
It is, however, a mere juggle and a deception of the most mischievous kind.

1Ch 15:19 So the singers, Heman, Asaph, and Ethan, were appointed to sound with cymbals of brass;
heman
Banned!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:52 pm    Post subject: Re:Does the LORD create evil or terrible trouble? Reply with quote

Graciously, I submit:
Psa 145:5 I will speak of the glorious honour of thy majesty, and of thy wondrous works...

(WT) 2 Sam 22: 2And he said: The LORD is my rock, my castle and my deliverer. 3God is my strength, and in him will I trust: my shield and the horn that defendeth me: mine high hold and refuge: O my Saviour, save me from wrong. 4I will praise and call on the LORD, and so shall be saved from mine enemies. 5For the waves of death have closed me about, and the floods of Belial have feared me. 6The cords of hell have compassed me about, and the snares of death have overtaken me.

2 Sam 22:2 ? And he said, The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer;
3 The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.
4 I will call on the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.5
When the waves of DEATH compassed me, the floods of ungodly men (01100) made me afraid;
6 The sorrows of THE GRAVE compassed me about; the snares of DEATH prevented me;

If Judas could be a devil and yet be a man (John 5:70), so why not the tempter of Jesus?
The countenance is only apparent; it is all an appearance, the chief power of which lies in the fact that Bible words and pagan theories are put together and made to fit; and superficially considered, the result is striking and impressive, and highly demonstrative of a personal devil.

2Co 11:14 And it is no miracle; for the adversary to change appearance himself into a messenger of light.
15 Therefore it is not great if the servants of him also be altered as the servants of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

JAdmin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:44 am    Post subject: Re:Does the LORD create evil or terrible trouble? Reply with quote

Where's the reasoning of the discussion when pick and choosing a part of the post to drag the subject off topic. As mentioned before .. the burden ought to be on you to likewise respond one point at a time; nevermind the fact that I'm who started the post to begin with in regards to the LORD and not any devil.

Notwistanding, I'll reply by example.
----------------------
heman wrote:
Graciously, I submit:

WT friends well knew how to express the greatness of the LORD:
Psalms 145:4-5
4One generation shall praise thy works unto another, and declare thy power.  5As for me I will be talking of thy worship, thy glory, thy praise, and wonderous works.  

Behold the great LORD, who he is that even ordains the true worship from one generation to another!

2Sa 22:1 ? And David spake the words of this song unto the LORD, what time the LORD had delivered him out of the hands of all his enemies, and out of the hands of Saul. wrote:

(WT) 2 Sam 22: 2 And he said: The LORD is my rock, my castle and my deliverer.
3 God is my strength, and in him will I trust: my shield and the horn that defendeth me: mine high hold and refuge: O my Saviour, save me from wrong.
4 I will praise and call on the LORD, and so shall be saved from mine enemies.
5 For the waves of death have closed me about, and the floods of Belial have feared me.
6 The cords of hell have compassed me about, and the snares of death have overtaken me.

(Heman) 2 Sam 22:2 ? And he said, The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer;
4 I will call on the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.
5 When the waves of DEATH compassed me, the floods of ungodly men (01100) made me afraid;

Ironic how that Scripture can speak differently to whom God reveals it, and thus has nothing to do with how man himself can grasp it.

----------------------
Heman wrote:

The countenance is only apparent; it is all an appearance, the chief power of which lies in the fact that Bible words and pagan theories are put together and made to fit; and superficially considered, the result is striking and impressive, and highly demonstrative of a personal devil.

I have no doubt as saith the Scriptures, yea however God will reveal it from one generation to another.
Isaiah 14:12-17
12How art thou fallen from heaven, (O Lucifer) thou fair morning child? hast thou gotten a fall even to the ground, thou that (notwithstanding) didst subdue the people?  13And yet thou thoughtest in thine heart: I will climb up into heaven, and make my seat above the stars of God, I will sit upon the glorious mount toward the North,  14I will climb up above the clouds, and will be like the highest of all.  15Yet dare I lay, that thou shalt be brought down to the deep of hell.  16They that see thee, shall narrowly look upon thee, and think in themselves, saying: Is this the man, that brought all lands in fear, and made the kingdoms afraid:  17Is this he that made the world in a manner waste, and laid the cities to the ground, which let not his prisoners go home?  

Yea and Isaiah 14:11-12 is a great example how it was uniquely revealed in the Portuguese translatation - hinting at the Roman Catholic spell on the mass of people from whatever continent no less.)(see prior post)
Quote:
Isa 14:11 Already thy pomp be thrown down into hell with the sound of your viols: the moth is spread under thee, and the worms shall cover thee.
Isa 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O star of the morning, daughter of the dawn? How hast thou been cut even to the ground, thou that hast debilitated the people.

Yet i have prayed to God that if it were possible, to forgive Lucifer or even her/his daughters.. nevertheless not my will, but the father's be fulfilled.

Matthew 12:32-33
32And whosoever speaketh a word against the son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the holy ghost, it shall not be forgiven him: no, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.  33Either make the tree good, and his fruit good also, or else make the tree evil, and his fruit evil also. For the tree is known by his fruit.  

----------------------
Heman wrote:

2Co 11:14 And it is no miracle; for the adversary to change appearance himself into a messenger of light.
15 Therefore it is not great if the servants of him also be altered as the servants of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

The mere struggle is of the flesh that lacks the ability to acknowledge the spiritual that only comes by:
1 John 2:27
And the anointing which ye have received of him dwelleth in you. And ye need not that any man teach you: but as that anointing teacheth you all things, and is true, and is no lie: and as it taught you, even so bide therein.

How else would you acknowledge prophecy such as:
Isaiah 14:1-32
1But the LORD will be merciful unto Jacob, and will take up Israel again, and set them in their own land. Strangers shall cleave unto them, and get them to the house of Jacob.  2They shall take the people, and carry them home with them. And the house of Israel shall have them in possession for servants and maidens in the land of the LORD. They shall take those prisoners, whose captives they had been afore: and rule those that had oppressed them.  3When the LORD now shall bring thee to rest, from the travail, fear, and hard bondage that thou wast laden with all:  4Then shalt thou use this mockage upon the king of Babylon, and say: How happeneth that the oppressor leaveth off? Is the gold tribute come to an end?  5Doubtless the LORD hath broken the staff of the ungodly, and the scepter of the lordly.  6Which when he is wroth, smiteth the people with durable strokes, and in his wonders he persecuteth them, and tameth them continually.  7And therefore the whole world is at rest and quietness, and men sing for joy.  8Yea even the fir trees and Cedars of Libanus rejoice at thy fall, saying: Now that thou art laid down, there come no more up to destroy us.  9Hell also trembleth at thy coming, all mighty men and princes of the earth, step forth before thee. All kings of the earth stand up from their seats,  10that they may all (one after another) sing and speak unto thee. Art thou wounded also as we? art thou become like unto us?  11Thy pomp and thy pride is gone down to hell: Moths shall be laid under thee, and worms shall be thy covering.  12How art thou fallen from heaven, (O Lucifer) thou fair morning child? hast thou gotten a fall even to the ground, thou that (notwithstanding) didst subdue the people?  13And yet thou thoughtest in thine heart: I will climb up into heaven, and make my seat above the stars of God, I will sit upon the glorious mount toward the North,  14I will climb up above the clouds, and will be like the highest of all.  15Yet dare I lay, that thou shalt be brought down to the deep of hell.  16They that see thee, shall narrowly look upon thee, and think in themselves, saying: Is this the man, that brought all lands in fear, and made the kingdoms afraid:  17Is this he that made the world in a manner waste, and laid the cities to the ground, which let not his prisoners go home?  18How happeneth it, that the kings of all people lie, every one at home in his own palace, with worship,  19and thou art cast out of thy grave like a wild branch: like as dead men's raiment that are shot thorow with the sword: as they that go down to the stones of the deep: as a dead corpse that is trodden under feet:  20and art not buried with them? Even because that thou hast wasted thy land, and destroyed thy people. For the generation of the wicked shall be without honour, forever.  21There shall a way be sought to destroy their children, for their fathers' wickedness: They shall not rise up again to possess the land, and fill the world full of castles and towns.  22I will stand up against them, (sayeth the LORD of Hosts) and root out the name and generation of Babylon (sayeth the LORD)  23and will give it to the Otters, and will make water puddles of it. and I will sweep them out with the besom of destruction, sayeth the LORD of Hosts.  24The LORD of Hosts hath sworn an oath, saying: It shall come to pass as I have determined: and shall be fulfilled as I have devised.  25The Assyrians shall be destroyed in my land, and upon my mountains will I tread them under foot. Where thorow his yoke shall come from you, and his burthen shall be taken from your shoulders.  26This device hath God taken thorow the whole world, and thus is his hand stretched out over all people.  27For if the LORD of Hosts determine a thing, who will disannul it? And if he stretch forth his hand, who will hold it in again?  28The same year that king Ahaz died, God threatened by Esay on this manner:  29Rejoice not (thou whole Palestina) as though the rod of him that beateth thee were broken: For out of the serpent's root, there shall wax a cockatrice, and the fruit shall be a fiery worm.  30But the poor shall feed of the best things, and the simple shall dwell in safety. Thy roots will I destroy with hunger, and it shall slay thy remnant.  31Mourn ye ports, weep ye cities, and fear thou (O whole Palestina) for there shall come from the North a smoke, whose power no man may abide.  32Who shall then maintain the messages of the Gentiles? But the LORD stablisheth Sion, and the poor of my people shall put their trust in him.  

heman
Banned!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:34 pm    Post subject: Re:Does the LORD create evil or terrible trouble? Reply with quote

JAdmin wrote:
Where's the reasoning of the discussion when pick and choosing a part of the post to drag the subject off topic. As mentioned before .. the burden ought to be on you to likewise respond one point at a time; nevermind the fact that I'm who started the post to begin with in regards to the LORD and not any devil.

Notwistanding, I'll reply by example.
----------------------

2Co 11:14 And it is no miracle; for the adversary is to change appearance himself into an angel (messenger) of light.

JAdmin wrote:

heman wrote:
Graciously, I submit:

WT friends well knew how to express the greatness of the LORD:
Psalms 145:4-5
4One generation shall praise thy works unto another, and declare thy power.  5As for me I will be talking of thy worship, thy glory, thy praise, and wonderous works.  

Behold the great LORD, who he is that even ordains the true worship from one generation to another!

2Sa 22:1 ? And David spake the words of this song unto the LORD, what time the LORD had delivered him out of the hands of all his enemies, and out of the hands of Saul. wrote:

(WT) 2 Sam 22: 2 And he said: The LORD is my rock, my castle and my deliverer.
3 God is my strength, and in him will I trust: my shield and the horn that defendeth me: mine high hold and refuge: O my Saviour, save me from wrong.
4 I will praise and call on the LORD, and so shall be saved from mine enemies.
5 For the waves of death have closed me about, and the floods of Belial have feared me.
6 The cords of hell have compassed me about, and the snares of death have overtaken me.

(Heman) 2 Sam 22:2 ? And he said, The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer;
4 I will call on the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.
5 When the waves of DEATH compassed me, the floods of ungodly men (01100) made me afraid;

Ironic how that Scripture can speak differently to whom God reveals it, and thus has nothing to do with how man himself can grasp it.
I especially like the Greek translation for "devoted".
Ga 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be a victim devoted for destruction.

JAdmin wrote:

----------------------
Heman wrote:

I have no doubt as saith the Scriptures, yea however God will reveal it from one generation to another.
Isaiah 14:12-17
12How art thou fallen from heaven, (O Lucifer) thou fair morning child? hast thou gotten a fall even to the ground, thou that (notwithstanding) didst subdue the people?  13And yet thou thoughtest in thine heart: I will climb up into heaven, and make my seat above the stars of God, I will sit upon the glorious mount toward the North,  14I will climb up above the clouds, and will be like the highest of all.  15Yet dare I lay, that thou shalt be brought down to the deep of hell.  16They that see thee, shall narrowly look upon thee, and think in themselves, saying: Is this the man, that brought all lands in fear, and made the kingdoms afraid:  17Is this he that made the world in a manner waste, and laid the cities to the ground, which let not his prisoners go home?  

Yea and Isaiah 14:11-12 is a great example how it was uniquely revealed in the Portuguese translatation - hinting at the Roman Catholic spell on the mass of people from whatever continent no less.)(see prior post)
Quote:
Isa 14:11 Already thy pomp be thrown down into hell with the sound of your viols: the moth is spread under thee, and the worms shall cover thee.
Isa 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O star of the morning, daughter of the dawn? How hast thou been cut even to the ground, thou that hast debilitated the people.

Yet i have prayed to God that if it were possible, to forgive Lucifer or even her/his daughters.. nevertheless not my will, but the father's be fulfilled.

Now, the context of the verse and a bit of knowledge of history reveals that this is about the Babylonian empire. One of the main dieties of Babylon was "Ishtar", who was the "god" who was the morning star. Shining one, son of dawn is the morning star.

The prophet was avoiding the use of the name of the not-god Ishtar. Reading verse 4, "That you shall take up this proverb against the **king of Babylon,** and say, How has the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!", it becomes clear that this is the king of Babylon and his nation that is being spoken of here.
While this mythological information is available to scholars today via translated Babylonian cuneiform text taken from clay tablets, it was not as readily available at the time of the Latin translation of the Bible.

Thus, early Christian tradition interpreted the passage as a reference to the moment Satan was thrown from Heaven. Lucifer became another name for Satan and has remained so due to Christian dogma and popular tradition.

The idea that there exists anything capable of setting itself up as God's opponent would be considered overly polytheistic?you are setting up the devil to be a god or demigod.
JAdmin wrote:

32And whosoever speaketh a word against the son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the holy ghost, it shall not be forgiven him: no, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.  33Either make the tree good, and his fruit good also, or else make the tree evil, and his fruit evil also. For the tree is known by his fruit.  

----------------------
Heman wrote:

The mere struggle is of the flesh that lacks the ability to acknowledge the spiritual that only comes by:
And the anointing which ye have received of him dwelleth in you. And ye need not that any man teach you: but as that anointing teacheth you all things, and is true, and is no lie: and as it taught you, even so bide therein.

1But the LORD will be merciful unto Jacob, and will take up Israel again, and set them in their own land. Strangers shall cleave unto them, and get them to the house of Jacob.  2They shall take the people, and carry them home with them. And the house of Israel shall have them in possession for servants and maidens in the land of the LORD. They shall take those prisoners, whose captives they had been afore: and rule those that had oppressed them.  3When the LORD now shall bring thee to rest, from the travail, fear, and hard bondage that thou wast laden with all:  4Then shalt thou use this mockage upon the king of Babylon, and say: How happeneth that the oppressor leaveth off? Is the gold tribute come to an end?  5Doubtless the LORD hath broken the staff of the ungodly, and the scepter of the lordly.  6Which when he is wroth, smiteth the people with durable strokes, and in his wonders he persecuteth them, and tameth them continually.  7And therefore the whole world is at rest and quietness, and men sing for joy.  8Yea even the fir trees and Cedars of Libanus rejoice at thy fall, saying: Now that thou art laid down, there come no more up to destroy us.  9Hell also trembleth at thy coming, all mighty men and princes of the earth, step forth before thee. All kings of the earth stand up from their seats,  10that they may all (one after another) sing and speak unto thee. Art thou wounded also as we? art thou become like unto us?  11Thy pomp and thy pride is gone down to hell: Moths shall be laid under thee, and worms shall be thy covering.  12How art thou fallen from heaven, (O Lucifer) thou fair morning child? hast thou gotten a fall even to the ground, thou that (notwithstanding) didst subdue the people?  13And yet thou thoughtest in thine heart: I will climb up into heaven, and make my seat above the stars of God, I will sit upon the glorious mount toward the North,  14I will climb up above the clouds, and will be like the highest of all.  15Yet dare I lay, that thou shalt be brought down to the deep of hell.  16They that see thee, shall narrowly look upon thee, and think in themselves, saying: Is this the man, that brought all lands in fear, and made the kingdoms afraid:  17Is this he that made the world in a manner waste, and laid the cities to the ground, which let not his prisoners go home?  18How happeneth it, that the kings of all people lie, every one at home in his own palace, with worship,  19and thou art cast out of thy grave like a wild branch: like as dead men's raiment that are shot thorow with the sword: as they that go down to the stones of the deep: as a dead corpse that is trodden under feet:  20and art not buried with them? Even because that thou hast wasted thy land, and destroyed thy people. For the generation of the wicked shall be without honour, forever.  21There shall a way be sought to destroy their children, for their fathers' wickedness: They shall not rise up again to possess the land, and fill the world full of castles and towns.  22I will stand up against them, (sayeth the LORD of Hosts) and root out the name and generation of Babylon (sayeth the LORD)  23and will give it to the Otters, and will make water puddles of it. and I will sweep them out with the besom of destruction, sayeth the LORD of Hosts.  24The LORD of Hosts hath sworn an oath, saying: It shall come to pass as I have determined: and shall be fulfilled as I have devised.  25The Assyrians shall be destroyed in my land, and upon my mountains will I tread them under foot. Where thorow his yoke shall come from you, and his burthen shall be taken from your shoulders.  26This device hath God taken thorow the whole world, and thus is his hand stretched out over all people.  27For if the LORD of Hosts determine a thing, who will disannul it? And if he stretch forth his hand, who will hold it in again?  28The same year that king Ahaz died, God threatened by Esay on this manner:  29Rejoice not (thou whole Palestina) as though the rod of him that beateth thee were broken: For out of the serpent's root, there shall wax a cockatrice, and the fruit shall be a fiery worm.  30But the poor shall feed of the best things, and the simple shall dwell in safety. Thy roots will I destroy with hunger, and it shall slay thy remnant.  31Mourn ye ports, weep ye cities, and fear thou (O whole Palestina) for there shall come from the North a smoke, whose power no man may abide.  32Who shall then maintain the messages of the Gentiles? But the LORD stablisheth Sion, and the poor of my people shall put their trust in him.  

JAdmin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:20 pm    Post subject: Re:Does the LORD create evil or terrible trouble? Reply with quote

heman wrote:

2Co 11:14 And it is no miracle; for the adversary is to change appearance himself into an angel (messenger) of light.

You sound like that is yet to happen.. when the fact of the matter is (not only future but past and present) that's already happened and even now are there many adversaries of the truth a changing.
1 John 2:18
Little children it is the last time, and as ye have heard how the antichrist shall come: even now are there many antichrists come already, whereby we know that it is the last time.

The correct translation is:
2 Corinthians 11:14-15
14And no marvel, for Satan himself is changed into the fashion of an angel of light.  15Therefore it is no great thing, though his ministers fashion themselves as though they were the ministers of righteousness: whose end shall be according to their deeds.  

As William Tyndale well said in the preface to the Parable of the wicked mammon.
.."There is difference in the names between a pope, a cardinal, a bishop, and so forth, and to say a scribe, a pharisee, a senior, and so forth; but the thing is all one. Even so now, when we have uttered him, he will change himself once more, and turn himself into angel of light. (2 Cor. xi.) Read the place, I exhort thee, whatsoever thou art that readest this, and note it well. The Jews look for Christ, and he is come fifteen hundred years ago, and they not aware: we also have looked for Antichrist, and he hath reigned as long, and we not aware; and that because either of us looked carnally for him, and not in the places where we ought to have sought. The Jews had found Christ verily if they had sought him in the law and the prophets, wither Christ sendeth them to seek. (John v.) We also had spied out Antichrist long ago if we had looked in the doctrine of Christ and his apostles, where, because the beast seeth himself now to be sought for, he roareth, and seeketh new holes to hide himself in, and changeth himself into a thousand fashions, with all manner [of] wiliness, falsehood, subtilty, and craft. Because that his excommunications are come to light, he maketh it treason unto the king to be acquaintd with Christ. If Christ and they may not reign together, one hope we have that Christ shall live ever."...

----------------------
heman wrote:

I especially like the Greek translation for "devoted".
Ga 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be a victim devoted for destruction.

What's to like about "devoted" in that verse? And where is this discussion heading?
Galatians 1:9
As I said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other thing unto you, than that ye have received, hold him accursed.

----------------------
Heman wrote:

Jadmin wrote:

Quote:

Now, the context of the verse and a bit of knowledge of history reveals that this is about the Babylonian empire. One of the main dieties of Babylon was "Ishtar", who was the "god" who was the morning star. Shining one, son of dawn is the morning star.

The prophet was avoiding the use of the name of the not-god Ishtar. Reading verse 4, "That you shall take up this proverb against the **king of Babylon,** and say, How has the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!", it becomes clear that this is the king of Babylon and his nation that is being spoken of here.
While this mythological information is available to scholars today via translated Babylonian cuneiform text taken from clay tablets, it was not as readily available at the time of the Latin translation of the Bible.

Thus, early Christian tradition interpreted the passage as a reference to the moment Satan was thrown from Heaven. Lucifer became another name for Satan and has remained so due to Christian dogma and popular tradition.

The idea that there exists anything capable of setting itself up as God's opponent would be considered overly polytheistic?you are setting up the devil to be a god or demigod.

What's a god or demigod anyway?

1 Corinthians 8:5-6
5And though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth (as there be gods many and lords many)  6but unto us is there one God, which is the father, of whom are all things, and we in him: and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.  

I won't dwell on any private interpretation.. but do acknowledge the reality that Paul saith:
2 Corinthians 2:9-11
9For this cause verily did I write, that I might know the proof of you, whether ye should be obedient in all things.  10To whom ye forgive any thing, I forgive also. And verily if I forgive any thing, to whom I forgave it for your sakes forgave I it, in the room of Christ,  11lest Satan should prevent us. For his thoughts are not unknown unto us.  

Scripture does not contradict scripture, such as:

Daniel 10:7-14
7I Daniel alone saw this vision, the men that were with me, saw it not: but a great fearfulness fell upon them, so that they fled away, and hid themselves.  8I was left there myself alone, and saw this great vision, so long till there remained no more strength within me: Yea I lost my colour clean, I wasted away, and my strength was gone.  9Yet heard I the voice of his words: and as soon as I heard it, faintness came upon me, and I fell down flat to the ground upon my face.  10And behold an hand touched me, which set me up upon my knees and upon the palms of my hands,  11saying unto me: O Daniel, thou well beloved man: take good heed of the words, that I shall say unto thee, and stand right up, for unto thee am I now sent. And when he had said these words, I stood up trembling.  12Then said he unto me: fear not, Daniel: for why since the first day that thou set thine heart to understand, and didst chasten thyself before thy God: thy words have been heard. And I had come unto thee, when thou beganest to speak  13had not the prince over the kingdom of the Perses withstand me twenty one days. But lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, him have I left by the king of Persia,  14and am come to shew thee, what shall happen unto thy people in the latter days: For it will be long yet or the vision be fulfilled.  

And diligently noticing:
Ezekiel 28:11-19
11Moreover, the word of the LORD came unto me, saying:  12Thou son of man, make a lamentable complaint over the king of Tyre, and tell him: Thus sayeth the Lord GOD: Thou art a seal of a likeness, full of wisdom and excellent beauty.  13Thou hast been in the pleasure garden of God: thou art decked with all manner of precious stones: with Ruby, Topas, Crystal, Jacinth, Onyx, Jaspis, Sapphire, Smaragde, Carbuncle, and gold. Thy beauty and the holes that be in thee were set forth in the day of thy creation.  14Thou art a fair Cherub, stretched wide out for to cover. I have set thee upon the holy mount of God, there hast thou been, and walked among the fair glistering stones.  15From the time of thy creation thou hast been right excellent, till wickedness was found in thee.  16Because of thy great merchandise, thy heart is full of wickedness, and thou hast offended. Therefore will I cast thee from the mount of God (O thou covering Cherub) and destroy thee among the glistering stones.  17Thy heart was proud in thy fair beauty, and thorow thy beauty thou hast destroyed thy wisdom. I will cast thee down to the ground, and that in the sight of kings.  18Thou hast defiled thy Sanctuary, with the great wickedness of thy unrighteous occupying. I will bring a fire from the middest of thee, to consume thee: and will make thee to ashes, in the sight of all them that look upon thee.  19All they that have been acquainted with thee among the Heathen, shall be abashed at thee: seeing thou art so clean brought to naught, and comest no more up.  

The LORD starts saying "Thou art a seal of a likeness, full of wisdom and excellent beauty." How much bolder a hint to note that it's more than only the King of Tyre that's being compared.

Code:
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood: but against rule, against power,(namely) and against worldly rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in(for) heavenly things.

JAdmin wrote:

----------------------
Heman wrote:

Last edited by JAdmin on Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:07 am; edited 3 times in total
heman
Banned!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:47 am    Post subject: Re:Does the LORD create evil or terrible trouble? Reply with quote

Sorry, it should have read like this without the typo;
2Co 11:14 And it is no miracle; for the adversary to change appearance himself into a messenger (angel) of light.

I especially like the Greek translation for a victim "devoted" for destruction ,if you preach anything other than what the gospel teaches.
In other words you are already ?marked? and labeled for destruction if you follow that path. IT IS THE SAME IN VERSE 9.

9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be a victim devoted for destruction..
Quote:

(WT)
11 Moreover, the word of the LORD came unto me, saying: 12Thou son of man, make a lamentable complaint over the king of Tyre, and tell him: Thus sayeth the Lord GOD: Thou art a seal of a likeness, full of wisdom and excellent beauty. 13Thou hast been in the pleasure garden of God: thou art decked with all manner of precious stones: with Ruby, Topas, Crystal, Jacinth, Onyx, Jaspis, Sapphire, Smaragde, Carbuncle, and gold. Thy beauty and the holes that be in thee were set forth in the day of thy creation. 14Thou art a fair Cherub, stretched wide out for to cover. I have set thee upon the holy mount of God, there hast thou been, and walked among the fair glistering stones. 15From the time of thy creation thou hast been right excellent, till wickedness was found in thee. 16Because of thy great merchandise, thy heart is full of wickedness, and thou hast offended. Therefore will I cast thee from the mount of God (O thou covering Cherub) and destroy thee among the glistering stones. 17Thy heart was proud in thy fair beauty, and thorow thy beauty thou hast destroyed thy wisdom. I will cast thee down to the ground, and that in the sight of kings. 18Thou hast defiled thy Sanctuary, with the great wickedness of thy unrighteous occupying. I will bring a fire from the middest of thee, to consume thee: and will make thee to ashes, in the sight of all them that look upon thee. 19All they that have been acquainted with thee among the Heathen, shall be abashed at thee: seeing thou art so clean brought to naught, and comest no more up.

The LORD starts saying "Thou art a seal of a likeness, full of wisdom and excellent beauty." How much bolder a hint to note that it's more than only the King of Tyre that's being compared

The obvious is sometimes difficult to see when it is directly in front of you.
1. The City of Tyrus is described as a "perfect beauty"in 27:1-5, else your devil (THEY) are also shipbuilders.
2. The prince of Tyrus is addressed in 28:1-9
3. The the king of Tyrus is addressed in 28:11-15
4. The History of Zidon is a wittness to the facts!
KJV-Ezek 27: 1 ? The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,
2 Now, thou son of man, take up a lamentation for Tyrus;
3 And say unto Tyrus, O thou that art situate at the entry of the sea, which art a merchant of the people for many isles, Thus saith the Lord GOD; O Tyrus, thou hast said, I am of perfect beauty.
4 Thy borders are in the midst of the seas, thy builders have perfected thy beauty.
5 They have made all thy ship boards of fir trees of Senir: they have taken cedars from Lebanon to make masts for thee

WHAT? do we have a city that talks and devils that make ships from the Cedars of Lebanon?

28:1 ? The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,
2 Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyrus, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thine heart is lifted up, and thou hast said, I am a God, I sit in the seat of God, in the midst of the seas; yet thou art a man, and not God, though thou set thine heart as the heart of God:
8 They shall bring thee down to the pit, and thou shalt die the deaths of them that are slain in the midst of the seas.
9 Wilt thou yet say before him that slayeth thee, I am God? but thou shalt be a man, and no God, in the hand of him that slayeth thee.
11 ? Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
12 Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty. (Just like the SHIPS)
13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.
14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.
16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.
17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.
18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.
19 All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more.
21 Son of man, set thy face against Zidon, and prophesy against it,
22 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Zidon; and I will be glorified in the midst of thee: and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall have executed judgments in her, and shall be sanctified in her.

JAdmin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:52 am    Post subject: Re:Does the LORD create evil or terrible trouble? Reply with quote

heman wrote:
Sorry, it should have read like this without the typo;
2Co 11:14 And it is no miracle; for the adversary to change appearance himself into a messenger (angel) of light.

I especially like the Greek translation for a victim "devoted" for destruction ,if you preach anything other than what the gospel teaches.
In other words you are already ?marked? and labeled for destruction if you follow that path. IT IS THE SAME IN VERSE 9.

9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be a victim devoted for destruction..

So be it; though i rather focus especially to the post at hand and it's purpose:

Psalms 111:10
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom; a good understanding have all they that do thereafter: the praise of it endureth for ever.

2 Peter 3:9-18
9The Lord is not slack to fulfil his promise as some men count slackness: but is patient to us ward and would have no man lost, but would receive all men to repentance.  10Nevertheless the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in the which day, the heavens shall perish with terrible noise, and the elements shall melt with heat, and the earth with the works that are therein shall burn.  11If all these things shall perish, what manner persons ought ye to be in holy conversation, and godliness:  12looking for, and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, in which the heavens shall perish with fire, and the elements shall be consumed with heat.  13Nevertheless we look for a new heaven, and a new earth, according to his promise, wherein dwelleth righteousness.  14Wherefore dearly beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot and undefiled:  15And suppose that the long suffering of the Lord is health, even as our dearly beloved brother Paul, according to the wisdom given unto him, wrote to you,  16yea, almost in every pistel speaking of such things: among which are many things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned, and unstable pervert, as they do other scriptures unto their own destruction.  17Ye therefore beloved seeing ye are warned; Beware lest ye be also plucked away with the error of the wicked, and own steadfastness:  18but grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord, and saviour Jesus Christ. To whom be glory both now and for ever, Amen. Here endeth the second epistle of saint Peter  

Heman wrote:

Quote:

(WT)
Ezekiel 28:11-19
11Moreover, the word of the LORD came unto me, saying:  12Thou son of man, make a lamentable complaint over the king of Tyre, and tell him: Thus sayeth the Lord GOD: Thou art a seal of a likeness, full of wisdom and excellent beauty.  13Thou hast been in the pleasure garden of God: thou art decked with all manner of precious stones: with Ruby, Topas, Crystal, Jacinth, Onyx, Jaspis, Sapphire, Smaragde, Carbuncle, and gold. Thy beauty and the holes that be in thee were set forth in the day of thy creation.  14Thou art a fair Cherub, stretched wide out for to cover. I have set thee upon the holy mount of God, there hast thou been, and walked among the fair glistering stones.  15From the time of thy creation thou hast been right excellent, till wickedness was found in thee.  16Because of thy great merchandise, thy heart is full of wickedness, and thou hast offended. Therefore will I cast thee from the mount of God (O thou covering Cherub) and destroy thee among the glistering stones.  17Thy heart was proud in thy fair beauty, and thorow thy beauty thou hast destroyed thy wisdom. I will cast thee down to the ground, and that in the sight of kings.  18Thou hast defiled thy Sanctuary, with the great wickedness of thy unrighteous occupying. I will bring a fire from the middest of thee, to consume thee: and will make thee to ashes, in the sight of all them that look upon thee.  19All they that have been acquainted with thee among the Heathen, shall be abashed at thee: seeing thou art so clean brought to naught, and comest no more up.  

The LORD starts saying "Thou art a seal of a likeness, full of wisdom and excellent beauty." How much bolder a hint to note that it's more than only the King of Tyre that's being compared

The obvious is sometimes difficult to see when it is directly in front of you.
1. The City of Tyrus is described as a "perfect beauty"in 27:1-5, else your devil (THEY) are also shipbuilders.
2. The prince of Tyrus is addressed in 28:1-9
3. The the king of Tyrus is addressed in 28:11-15
4. The History of Zidon is a wittness to the facts!
KJV-Ezek 27: 1 ? The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,
2 Now, thou son of man, take up a lamentation for Tyrus;
3 And say unto Tyrus, O thou that art situate at the entry of the sea, which art a merchant of the people for many isles, Thus saith the Lord GOD; O Tyrus, thou hast said, I am of perfect beauty.
4 Thy borders are in the midst of the seas, thy builders have perfected thy beauty.
5 They have made all thy ship boards of fir trees of Senir: they have taken cedars from Lebanon to make masts for thee

WHAT? do we have a city that talks and devils that make ships from the Cedars of Lebanon?

Haven't you ever heard of the expressions:
"City speaks" when the people are united for a common cause, or "City builds" when it's people set themselves to the task.

It is a real thing especially looking at it in a spiritual sense of a body of people such as a city to resemble an entity (as in Ezekiel's prophecy: unfortunately in regards to Tyrus as a city influenced by evil principalities).

If you deny the reality of spiritual principalities, then how else would you explain passages like:

Daniel 10:7-14
7I Daniel alone saw this vision, the men that were with me, saw it not: but a great fearfulness fell upon them, so that they fled away, and hid themselves.  8I was left there myself alone, and saw this great vision, so long till there remained no more strength within me: Yea I lost my colour clean, I wasted away, and my strength was gone.  9Yet heard I the voice of his words: and as soon as I heard it, faintness came upon me, and I fell down flat to the ground upon my face.  10And behold an hand touched me, which set me up upon my knees and upon the palms of my hands,  11saying unto me: O Daniel, thou well beloved man: take good heed of the words, that I shall say unto thee, and stand right up, for unto thee am I now sent. And when he had said these words, I stood up trembling.  12Then said he unto me: fear not, Daniel: for why since the first day that thou set thine heart to understand, and didst chasten thyself before thy God: thy words have been heard. And I had come unto thee, when thou beganest to speak  13had not the prince over the kingdom of the Perses withstand me twenty one days. But lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, him have I left by the king of Persia,  14and am come to shew thee, what shall happen unto thy people in the latter days: For it will be long yet or the vision be fulfilled.  
Taking into account that it's a vision.. What else can the prince over the kingdom of the Perses be, that is even withstanding the very vision to be delivered to Daniel.

1 Corinthians 15:20-28
20 Now is Christ risen from death, and is become the first fruits of them that slept.  21For by a man came death, and by a man came resurrection of death.   22For as by Adam all die: even so by Christ, shall all be made alive,  23and every man in his own order: The first is Christ, then they that are Christ's at his coming.  24Then cometh the end, when he hath delivered up the kingdom to God the father, when he hath put down all rule, authority, and power.  25For he must rule till he have put all his enemies under his feet.  26The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.  27For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith, all things are put under him, it is manifest, that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.  28When all things are subdued unto him: then shall the son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all things.  

Not all things are seen under his feet..

Hebrews 2:1-17
1Wherefore we ought much more to attend unto those things which we have heard, lest we perish.  2For if the word which was spoken by angels was steadfast: and every transgression and disobedience received a just recompense to reward:  3how shall we escape if we despise so great health? which at the first began to be preached of the Lord himself, and after ward was confirmed unto us ward, by them that heard it;  4God bearing witness thereto, both with signs and wonders also, and with divers miracles, and gifts of the holy ghost, according to his own will.  5He hath not unto the angels put in subjection the world to come, whereof we speak:  6but one in a certain place witnessed, saying: What is man, that thou art mindful of him: other the son of man, that thou visitest him?   7After thou hadst for a season made him lower than the angels: thou crownedst him with honour and glory, and hast set him above the works of thy hands.  8Thou hast put all things in subjection under his feet. In that he put all things under him, he left nothing that is not put under him.  9Nevertheless we yet see not all things subdued unto him: but that Jesus which for a season was made less than the angels, we see thorow the punishment of death crowned with glory and honour: that he by the grace of God, should taste of death for all men.  10For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, after that he had brought many sons unto glory, that he should make the Lord of their health perfect thorow afflictions:  11Forasmuch as he which sanctifieth, and they which are sanctified, are all of one. For which cause's sake he is not ashamed to call them brethren  12saying: I will declare thy name unto my brethren, and in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee.  13And again: I will put my trust in him. And again: behold here am I and the children which God hath given me.  14Forasmuch then as the children were partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself like wise took part with them, for to put down thorow death him that had lordship over death that is to say the devil.  15And that he might deliver them which thorow fear of death all their life time were in danger of bondage.  16For he in no place taketh on him the angels: but the seed of Abraham taketh he on him.  17Wherefore in all things it became him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be merciful, and a faithful high priest in things concerning God, for to purge the people's sins.   

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood: but against rule, against power, and against worldly rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in heavenly things.

Whatever men or even worldly principalities will do, i perceive God will make it thrice as terrible. And why; because the LORD GOD giveth and the LORD GOD taketh away, and onely HE IS able to fully restore it to health again. (Awesome how in Job 1:21 according to the Greek also says: As it hath pleased the LORD so is it done.) now blessed be the name of the LORD.

Romans 8:28
For we know well that all things work for the best unto them that love God, which also are called of purpose.

Last edited by JAdmin on Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:44 pm; edited 7 times in total
heman
Banned!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:09 pm    Post subject: Re:Does the LORD create evil or terrible trouble? Reply with quote

Quote:
Dan 10:13 But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.

Dan 8:5 And as I was considering, behold, an he goat came from the west on the face of the whole earth, and touched not the ground: and the goat had a notable horn between his eyes.
6 And he came to the ram that had two horns, which I had seen standing before the river, and ran unto him in the fury of his power.

20 The ram which thou sawest having two horns are the kings of Media and Persia.
Dan 8:21 And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king.
22 Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power.
23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.
24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.
Dan 12: 11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

7:24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.
25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Jos 5:14 And he said, Nay; but as prince of the host of the LORD am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my lord unto his servant?

And as was foretold : Deut 28:49 The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;
50 A nation of fierce countenance, which shall not regard the person of the old, nor shew favour to the young:

FALL OF BABYLON 1120?538 B.C. also called Shinar in Genesis and Chaldaea
The Tower of Babel is mentioned in Gen 11:4,5 and Numbers 22 and 24.

2225-1926 BC 1st Babylonian Dynasty- Sumer defeated by Hammurabi (2121-2081) Code of Laws that resemble the Law of Moses

1100 BC Tyre attains 1st rank among Phoenician seacoast towns

1050- 970 BC King of Tyre ruled over Cyprus

970-930 BC King of Tyre made a treaty alliance with King Solomon. Phoenicians aid Solomon in construction of the Temple with Cedar from Phoenicia

970 BC King Hiram sent material for Solomon?s Temple and built a causeway connecting Tyre with the mainland

730 BC Isaiah denounced King Ahaz

604-651 Reign of Nebuchadnezzar II, died 561 BC

612 BC Babylonian empire after the destruction of Nineveh- fall of Nineveh

597 BC Ezekiel captured

592-581 BC Ezekiel began to prophesize and foretold the fate of Babylon
573 BC Tyre besieged by Nebuchadnezzar

539-538 BC Cyrus captures Babylonians and incorporates with the Persian Empire

537-536 BC Cyrus releases Jews and helps build the Temple

530 BC Phoenicia carries on trade under the protection of the Cyrus, King of Persia

520-516 BC Zechariah & Haggi urge Jews to build the Temple and King Darius favorably submits and it was built (Ezra 5-7)

518 BC Revolt of Babylon and destruction of the city after 20-year siege

334-323 BC Alexander the Great overthrows Persia and occupies Babylon, founds the City of Alexandria, and destroys the City of Tyre

332 The High Priest Jaddua with the Jews under Alexander (Neh 12:11)

312 BC Capture of Jerusalem by Ptolemy

300 BC Canon of the Old Testament under Simon the Just

299 BC Alexanders influence over the Jews introduces customs and manners of Greek rituals and worship- that is HELLENISM. Bel, a form of Baal- God of heaven and earth

284-130 Septuagint LXX translation begun at Alexandria by order of Ptolemy

5 -30 AD Christ Born and Crucified by Pontius Pilate

So, herewith we go beyond the old sins that are purged:

1Co 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God will not allow you to be tested above that ye are able; but also make a way out with the test.

2 Pet 1:8 For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
9 But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins.

2 Pet 2:9 The Lord knoweth how to rescue the pious out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust one to be kept for a day of judgment:

2Th 2:8 And then will be revealed the wicked, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of his mouth, and will make powerless by his presence: 9 Whose coming is after the energy of the adversary with all signs and wonders and falsehoods,
10 And with them that perish in every deception of iniquity; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them a strong working of deceit, in order that they should believe the falsehood:
12 So that they might be judged all those who believed not the truth, but having delighted in the iniquity.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    DAVAR -> Forum Index -> Original Tongues All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: