DAVAR
Hebrew Dictionary Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mercy REJOICETH against judgement.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    DAVAR -> Forum Index -> WORD study
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JAdmin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:19 am    Post subject: Mercy REJOICETH against judgement. Reply with quote

Exodus 33:19
And he said: I will make all my good go before thee, and I will be called in this name Jehovah before thee, and will shew mercy to whom I shew mercy, and will have compassion on whom I have compassion.

1 Samuel 16:6-7
6And when they were come, he looked on Eliab and said: the LORD's anointed is before him.  7But the LORD said unto Samuel: look not on his fashion nor on the height of his stature, for I have refused him. Because it is not as man seeth. For man looketh on the outward appearance: but the LORD beholdeth the heart.  

Job 4:17-18
17Shall man be more just than God? Or shall man be purer than his maker?   18Behold there is no trust to his servants, and in his angels hath he found frowardness.   

Romans 9:15-16
15For he saith to Moses: I will shew mercy to whom I shew mercy: And will have compassion on whom I have compassion.  16So lieth it not then in a man's will, or running, but in the mercy of God.  

2 Timothy 2:19
But the sure ground of God remaineth, and hath this seal: the Lord knoweth them that are his, and let every man that calleth on the name of Christ, depart from iniquity.

Code:
1Co 4:2 Furthermore it is required of the disposers <|stewards|> that they be found faithful.
1Co 4:3 With me is it but a very small thing, that I should be judged of you, either of man's day. No I judge not mine own self.
1Co 4:4 I know nought by myself: yet am I not thereby justified. It is the Lord that judgeth me.
1Co 4:5 Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, which will lighten things that are hid in darkness: and open the counsels of the hearts. And then shall every man have praise of God.

? And he said unto me: seal not the sayings of prophesy of this book. For the time is at hand. He that doth evil, let him do evil still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be more righteous: and he that is holy, let him be more holy. And behold I come shortly, and my reward with me, to give every man according as his deeds shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. Blessed are they that do his commandments, that their power may be in the tree of life, and may enter in thorow the gates into the city. For with out shall be dogs and enchanters, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth or maketh leasings.
? I Iesus sent mine angel, to testify unto you these things in the congregations. I am the roote and the generation of David, and the bright morning star. And the spirit and the bride said come. And let him that heareth, say also come. And let him that is a thirst come. And let whosoever will, take of the water of life free. (Revelation 22:10-17)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    DAVAR -> Forum Index -> WORD study All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: