DAVAR
Hebrew Dictionary Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Abe Lincoln
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    DAVAR -> Forum Index -> WORD study
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JAdmin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:22 am    Post subject: Re: I Promise Reply with quote

Heman wrote:
Are you living under the Law of Moses or "THE REDEMPTION"? Do you not read? Matt 5:38You have heard that it was said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.
39But I say to you, Do not resist the evil man [who injures you]; but if anyone strikes you on the right jaw or cheek, turn to him the other one too.
Did Paul confront and attack with his sword when the garrison of soldiers sought him?

2 cor 11:32In Damascus, the city governor acting under King Aretas guarded the city of Damascus [on purpose] to arrest me,

33And I was [actually] let down in a [rope] basket or hamper through a window (a small door) in the wall, and I escaped through his fingers.

Did Christ attack those who sought him?
John 8:59So they took up stones to throw at Him, but Jesus, by mixing with the crowd, concealed Himself and went out of the temple.

Did Christ call on his Angels for help?
Matt 26:53Do you suppose that I cannot appeal to My Father, and He will immediately provide Me with more than twelve legions [more than 80,000] of angels?

As you preach it so be it unto you.

John 5:39-47
39Search the scriptures, for in them, ye think ye have eternal life: And they are they which testify of me.  40And yet will ye not come to me that ye might have life.  41I receive not praise of men:  42But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.  43I am come in my father's name, and ye receive me not. If another shall come in his own name, him will ye receive.  44How can ye believe, which receive praise one of another, and seek not the praise which cometh of God only?  45Suppose not, that I will accuse you to my father. There is one that accuseth you, verily Moses in whom ye trust.  46For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: For he wrote of me.  47But when ye believe not his writing: how shall ye believe my words.  

Apostle Paul well taught:
1 Corinthians 9:1-27
1Am I not an apostle? am I not free? have I not seen Jesus Christ our Lord? Are not ye my work in the Lord.  2If I be not an apostle unto other, yet am I unto you. For the seal of mine apostleship are ye in the Lord.  3Mine answer to them that ask me, is this:  4Have we not power to eat and to drink?  5Either have we not power to lead about a sister to wife as well as other apostles, and as the brethren of the Lord, and Cephas?  6Either only I and Barnabas have not power this to do?  7Who goeth a warfare any time at his own cost? who planteth a vineyard and eateth not of the fruit? or who feedeth a flock and eateth not of the milk?  8Say I these things after the manner of men? or sayth not the law the same also?  9For it is written in the law of Moses: Thou shall not muzzle the mouth of the ox that treadeth out the corn. Doth God take thought for oxen?  10Either saith he it not all together for our sakes? For our sakes no doubt this is written: that he which eareth should ear in hope: and that he which thresheth in hope, should be partaker of his hope.  11If we sow unto you spiritual things: is it a great thing if we reap your carnal things?  12If other be partakers of this power over you? wherefore are not we rather. Nevertheless we have not used this power: but suffer all things lest we should hinder the gospel of Christ.  13Do ye not understand how that they which minister in the temple: have their finding of the temple? And they which wait at the altar are partakers with the altar?  14Even so also did the Lord ordain, that they which preach the gospel, should live of the gospel:  15But I have used none of these things. Neither wrote I these things that it should be so done unto me. It were better for me to die than any man should take this rejoicing from me.  16In that I preach the gospel I have nothing to rejoice of. For necessity is put unto me. Woe is it unto me if I preach not the gospel.  17If I do it with a good will, I have a reward. If I do it against my will, an office is committed unto me.  18What is my reward then? Verily that when I preach the gospel, I make the gospel of Christ free, that I misuse not mine authority in the gospel.  19For though I be free from all men, yet have I made myself servant unto all men, that I might win the more.  20And unto the jews, I became as a jew, to win the jews. To them that were under the law, was I made as though I had been under the law, to win them that were under the law. ([when I was not under the law])  21To them that were without law, became I as though I had been without law (when I was not without law as pertaining to God, but under a law as concerning Christ) to win them that were without law.  22To the weak became I as weak, to win the weak. In all thing I fashioned myself to all men, to save at the leastway some.  23And this I do for the Gospel's sake, that I might have my part thereof.  24Perceive ye not how that they which run in a course, run all, yet but one receiveth the reward? So run that ye may obtain.  25Every man that proveth masteries abstaineth from all things. And they do it to obtain a corruptible crown: but we to obtain an everlasting crown:  26I therefore so run, not as at an uncertain thing. So fight I, not as one that beateth the air:  27but I tame my body and bring him into subjection, lest after that I have preached to other, I myself should be a castaway.  

------------
Heman wrote:
Our birthright is a once-in-eternity opportunity, offered by One who cannot lie!

I also will ask a certain question:
Is the birthright from Christ or of man? Is it spiritual, physical, or which one's inheritance do you speak of? answer me.

Taking into account:
Galatians 3:15-29
15Brethren I will speak after the manner of men. Though it be but a man's testament, yet no man despiseth it, or addeth any thing thereto when it is once allowed.   16To Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, in thy seeds as in many: But in thy seed, as in one, which is Christ.  17This I say that the law which began afterward, beyond four hundred and thirty years, doth not disannul the testament, that was confirmed of God unto Christ ward, to make the promise of none effect.  18For if the inheritance come of the law, it cometh not of promise: but God gave it unto Abraham by promise.  19Wherefore then serveth the law? The law was added because of transgression (till the seed came to which the promise was made) and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.   20A mediator is not a mediator of one. But God is one.  21Is the law then against the promise of God? God forbid. If there had been a law given which could have given life: then no doubt righteousness should have come by the law:  22but the scripture concluded all things under sin, that the promise by the faith of Jesus Christ, should be given unto them that believe.  23Before that faith came, we were kept and shut up under the law, unto the faith which should afterward be declared.  24Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster unto the time of Christ, that we might be made righteous by faith.  25But after that faith is come, now are we no longer under a schoolmaster.   26For ye are all the sons of God, by the faith which is in Christ Jesus.  27For all ye that are baptised, have put Christ on you.  28Now is there no jew, neither greek: there is neither bond, neither free: there is neither man, neither woman: for all are one thing in Christ Jesu.  29If ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs by promise.  

heman
Banned!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:55 pm    Post subject: Re: I Promise Reply with quote

JAdmin wrote:
Heman wrote:
Are you living under the Law of Moses or "THE REDEMPTION"? Do you not read? Matt 5:38You have heard that it was said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.
39But I say to you, Do not resist the evil man [who injures you]; but if anyone strikes you on the right jaw or cheek, turn to him the other one too.
Did Paul confront and attack with his sword when the garrison of soldiers sought him?

2 cor 11:32In Damascus, the city governor acting under King Aretas guarded the city of Damascus [on purpose] to arrest me,

33And I was [actually] let down in a [rope] basket or hamper through a window (a small door) in the wall, and I escaped through his fingers.

Did Christ attack those who sought him?
John 8:59So they took up stones to throw at Him, but Jesus, by mixing with the crowd, concealed Himself and went out of the temple.

Did Christ call on his Angels for help?
Matt 26:53Do you suppose that I cannot appeal to My Father, and He will immediately provide Me with more than twelve legions [more than 80,000] of angels?

Quote:
As you preach it so be it unto you.

John 5:39-47
39Search the scriptures, for in them, ye think ye have eternal life: And they are they which testify of me.  40And yet will ye not come to me that ye might have life.  41I receive not praise of men:  42But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.  43I am come in my father's name, and ye receive me not. If another shall come in his own name, him will ye receive.  44How can ye believe, which receive praise one of another, and seek not the praise which cometh of God only?  45Suppose not, that I will accuse you to my father. There is one that accuseth you, verily Moses in whom ye trust.  46For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: For he wrote of me.  47But when ye believe not his writing: how shall ye believe my words.  

Apostle Paul well taught:
1 Corinthians 9:1-27
1Am I not an apostle? am I not free? have I not seen Jesus Christ our Lord? Are not ye my work in the Lord.  2If I be not an apostle unto other, yet am I unto you. For the seal of mine apostleship are ye in the Lord.  3Mine answer to them that ask me, is this:  4Have we not power to eat and to drink?  5Either have we not power to lead about a sister to wife as well as other apostles, and as the brethren of the Lord, and Cephas?  6Either only I and Barnabas have not power this to do?  7Who goeth a warfare any time at his own cost? who planteth a vineyard and eateth not of the fruit? or who feedeth a flock and eateth not of the milk?  8Say I these things after the manner of men? or sayth not the law the same also?  9For it is written in the law of Moses: Thou shall not muzzle the mouth of the ox that treadeth out the corn. Doth God take thought for oxen?  10Either saith he it not all together for our sakes? For our sakes no doubt this is written: that he which eareth should ear in hope: and that he which thresheth in hope, should be partaker of his hope.  11If we sow unto you spiritual things: is it a great thing if we reap your carnal things?  12If other be partakers of this power over you? wherefore are not we rather. Nevertheless we have not used this power: but suffer all things lest we should hinder the gospel of Christ.  13Do ye not understand how that they which minister in the temple: have their finding of the temple? And they which wait at the altar are partakers with the altar?  14Even so also did the Lord ordain, that they which preach the gospel, should live of the gospel:  15But I have used none of these things. Neither wrote I these things that it should be so done unto me. It were better for me to die than any man should take this rejoicing from me.  16In that I preach the gospel I have nothing to rejoice of. For necessity is put unto me. Woe is it unto me if I preach not the gospel.  17If I do it with a good will, I have a reward. If I do it against my will, an office is committed unto me.  18What is my reward then? Verily that when I preach the gospel, I make the gospel of Christ free, that I misuse not mine authority in the gospel.  19For though I be free from all men, yet have I made myself servant unto all men, that I might win the more.  20And unto the jews, I became as a jew, to win the jews. To them that were under the law, was I made as though I had been under the law, to win them that were under the law. ([when I was not under the law])  21To them that were without law, became I as though I had been without law (when I was not without law as pertaining to God, but under a law as concerning Christ) to win them that were without law.  22To the weak became I as weak, to win the weak. In all thing I fashioned myself to all men, to save at the leastway some.  23And this I do for the Gospel's sake, that I might have my part thereof.  24Perceive ye not how that they which run in a course, run all, yet but one receiveth the reward? So run that ye may obtain.  25Every man that proveth masteries abstaineth from all things. And they do it to obtain a corruptible crown: but we to obtain an everlasting crown:  26I therefore so run, not as at an uncertain thing. So fight I, not as one that beateth the air:  27but I tame my body and bring him into subjection, lest after that I have preached to other, I myself should be a castaway.  

Eph 6:13Therefore put on God's complete armor, that you may be able to resist and stand your ground on the evil day [of danger], and, having done all [the crisis demands], to stand [firmly in your place].

14Stand therefore [hold your ground], having tightened the belt of truth around your loins and having put on the breastplate of integrity and of moral rectitude and right standing with God,

15And having shod your feet in preparation to face the enemy with the firm-footed stability, the promptness, and the readiness of the Gospel of peace

16Lift up over all the [covering] shield of saving faith, upon which you can quench all the flaming missiles of the wicked [one].

17And take the helmet of salvation and the sword that the Spirit wields, which is the Word of God.

18Pray at all times (on every occasion, in every season) in the Spirit, with all [manner of] prayer and entreaty. To that end keep alert and watch with strong purpose and perseverance, interceding in behalf of all the saints (God's consecrated people).

------------
Heman wrote:
Our birthright is a once-in-eternity opportunity, offered by One who cannot lie!

Quote:

Is the birthright from Christ or of man? Is it spiritual, physical, or which one's inheritance do you speak of? answer me.
Mr 12:26 And as touching the dead, that they rise: have ye not read in the book of Moses, how in the bush God spake unto him, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? .

Joh 8:5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?
The SINGER REPLIES:
They are both the same Joh 5:46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.

Re 15:3 And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.

1 Cor 14:9Just so it is with you; if you do not utter words by the tongue that are easy to understand, how will anyone understand what you are saying? For you will be talking into air {space}!

Ac 6:14 For we have heard him say, that this Jesus of Nazareth shall destroy this place, and shall change the customs which Moses delivered us.

Acts 20:30Even from among your own selves men will come to the front who, by saying perverse (distorted and corrupt) things, will endeavor to draw away the disciples after them [to their own party].

32And now [brethren], I commit you to God [I deposit you in His charge, entrusting you to His protection and care]. And I commend you to the Word of His grace [to the commands and counsels and promises of His unmerited favor]. It is able to build you up and to give you [your rightful] inheritance among all God's set-apart ones (those consecrated, purified, and transformed of soul).

1 Tim 6:17As for the rich in this world, charge them not to be high-minded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, Who richly provides us with everything for [our] enjoyment.

18[Charge them] to do good, to be rich in good works, ready to share [with others] willing to communicate,

19In this way laying up for themselves [the riches that endure forever as] a good foundation for the future, so that they may grasp that which is eternal life.

2 Tim 3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.
9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.

Quote:
Taking into account:
Galatians 3:15-29
15Brethren I will speak after the manner of men. Though it be but a man's testament, yet no man despiseth it, or addeth any thing thereto when it is once allowed.   16To Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, in thy seeds as in many: But in thy seed, as in one, which is Christ.  17This I say that the law which began afterward, beyond four hundred and thirty years, doth not disannul the testament, that was confirmed of God unto Christ ward, to make the promise of none effect.  18For if the inheritance come of the law, it cometh not of promise: but God gave it unto Abraham by promise.  19Wherefore then serveth the law? The law was added because of transgression (till the seed came to which the promise was made) and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.   20A mediator is not a mediator of one. But God is one.  21Is the law then against the promise of God? God forbid. If there had been a law given which could have given life: then no doubt righteousness should have come by the law:  22but the scripture concluded all things under sin, that the promise by the faith of Jesus Christ, should be given unto them that believe.  23Before that faith came, we were kept and shut up under the law, unto the faith which should afterward be declared.  24Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster unto the time of Christ, that we might be made righteous by faith.  25But after that faith is come, now are we no longer under a schoolmaster.   26For ye are all the sons of God, by the faith which is in Christ Jesus.  27For all ye that are baptised, have put Christ on you.  28Now is there no jew, neither greek: there is neither bond, neither free: there is neither man, neither woman: for all are one thing in Christ Jesu.  29If ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs by promise.  

Gal 3:29 And if you belong to Christ [are in Him Who is Abraham's Seed], then certainly you are Abraham's seed, heirs according to promise.

1Ch 15:19 So the singers, Heman, Asaph, and Ethan, were appointed to sound with cymbals of brass;
1Ch 25:5 All these were the sons of HEMAN, THE KING'S SEER IN THE WORDS OF GOD
JAdmin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:16 am    Post subject: Re: I Promise Reply with quote

Jadmin wrote:

Heman wrote:

Mr 12:26 And as touching the dead, that they rise: have ye not read in the book of Moses, how in the bush God spake unto him, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? .

Joh 8:5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?
The SINGER REPLIES:
They are both the same Joh 5:46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.

If they are both the same, than why do you accuse the officers of God given such inheritence to bear his room, even in this world.. Yea even Moses in whom you dare mention .. or have you not read Exodus?

Is God only the God of Moses, and not the God of Abraham Lincoln likewise? Yes HE IS also the God of Abraham.

Code:
Ro 3:29 Is he the God of the jews only? Is he not also the God of the gentiles? He is no doubt, God also of the gentiles. <Yes, even of the Gentiles also.>

heman
Banned!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:07 pm    Post subject: Re: I Promise Reply with quote

JAdmin wrote:
Jadmin wrote:

Heman wrote:

The SINGER REPLIES:

If they are both the same, than why do you accuse the officers of God given such inheritence to bear his room, even in this world.. Yea even Moses in whom you dare mention .. or have you not read Exodus?

Is God only the God of Moses, and not the God of Abraham Lincoln likewise? Yes HE IS also the God of Abraham.

Code:
Ro 3:29 Is he the God of the jews only? Is he not also the God of the gentiles? He is no doubt, God also of the gentiles. <Yes, even of the Gentiles also.>

Quote:

Rom 9:17For the Scripture says to Pharaoh (Lincoln), I have raised you up for this very purpose of displaying My power in [dealing with] you, so that My name may be proclaimed the whole world over.
18So then whom He wills (chooses) He pities and whom He wills He hardens (makes stubborn and unyielding the heart of).
19Thou will say to me, then why then does He still find fault? For who can oppose His will?
20But indeed who art thou, a mere man, to answer back to God? The thing formed shall not say to him that formed it, Why have you made me thus?
21Does not the potter of the clay have the authority, to make out of the same mixture (lump) a vessel for honor and that for dishonor?
22 But if God, wishing to show [the awfulness of] His wrath and make known His power and authority, bore with much long-suffering the vessels (objects) of [His] wrath arranged for destruction:
23That He might make known the wealth of His glory on [dealing with] vessels (objects) of His mercy which were prepared beforehand for glory,
24Even whom He called (invited) us, not only from Jews but also from Gentiles (Heathen)

1Ch 15:19 So the singers, Heman, Asaph, and Ethan, were appointed to sound with cymbals of brass;
JAdmin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:25 am    Post subject: Re: I Promise Reply with quote

JAdmin wrote:
Jadmin wrote:

Heman wrote:

The SINGER REPLIES:

Code:

Jadmin wrote:

heman wrote:

Rom 9:17For the Scripture says to Pharaoh (Lincoln), I have raised you up for this very purpose of displaying My power in [dealing with] you, so that My name may be proclaimed the whole world over.
18So then whom He wills (chooses) He pities and whom He wills He hardens (makes stubborn and unyielding the heart of).
19Thou will say to me, then why then does He still find fault? For who can oppose His will?
20But indeed who art thou, a mere man, to answer back to God? The thing formed shall not say to him that formed it, Why have you made me thus?
21Does not the potter of the clay have the authority, to make out of the same mixture (lump) a vessel for honor and that for dishonor?
22 But if God, wishing to show [the awfulness of] His wrath and make known His power and authority, bore with much long-suffering the vessels (objects) of [His] wrath arranged for destruction:
23That He might make known the wealth of His glory on [dealing with] vessels (objects) of His mercy which were prepared beforehand for glory,
24Even whom He called (invited) us, not only from Jews but also from Gentiles (Heathen)

Even if the Greek mentioned Lincoln, it would of been wrong!
This is what it ONELY says without any private interpretation:
Romans 9:17-24
17For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh: Even for this same purpose have I stirred thee up, to shew my power on thee, and that my name might be declared thorowout all the world.  18So hath he mercy on whom he will. And whom he will he maketh hard hearted.   19Thou wilt say then unto me: why then blameth he us yet? For who can resist his will?  20But O man what art thou, which disputest with God? shall the work say to the workman: why hast thou made me on this fashion?  21Hath not the potter power over the clay, even of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?  22Even so, God willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, suffered with long patience the vessels of wrath, ordained to damnation,  23that he might declare the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had prepared unto glory:  24that is to say, us which he called, not of the jews only, but also of the gentiles.  

Code:
2Pe 1:20 So that ye first know this, that no prophecy in the scripture hath <|is done of|> any private interpretation.
2Pe 1:21 For the scripture <|prophecy|> came never by the will of man: but wholy men of God spake as they were moved by the wholy ghost.

Comparing Lincoln to Pharaoh is as distantly different as the east is from the west.

I'm not going to point fingers at Lincoln because otherwise I would also be pointing fingers at Moses likewise..
notwithstanding thus saith the Lord:

Joh 5:39 Search the scriptures, for in them, ye think ye have eternal life: And they are they which testify of me.
Joh 5:40 And yet will ye not come to me that ye might have life.
Joh 5:41 I receive not praise of men:
Joh 5:42 But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.
Joh 5:43 I am come in my father's name, and ye receive me not. If another shall come in his own name, him will ye receive.
Joh 5:44 How can ye believe, which receive praise <honour> one of another, and seek not the praise which <honour that> cometh of God only?
Joh 5:45 Suppose not, <Do not think> that I will accuse you to my father. There is one that accuseth you, verily <even> Moses in whom ye trust.
Joh 5:46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: For he wrote of me.
Joh 5:47 But when <seeing> ye believe not his writing: how shall ye believe my words.

heman
Banned!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:57 pm    Post subject: Re: I Promise Reply with quote

JAdmin wrote:
JAdmin wrote:
Jadmin wrote:

Heman wrote:

The SINGER REPLIES:

Code:

Jadmin wrote:

heman wrote:

This is what it ONELY says without any private interpretation:
Romans 9:17-24
17For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh: Even for this same purpose have I stirred thee up, to shew my power on thee, and that my name might be declared thorowout all the world.  18So hath he mercy on whom he will. And whom he will he maketh hard hearted.   19Thou wilt say then unto me: why then blameth he us yet? For who can resist his will?  20But O man what art thou, which disputest with God? shall the work say to the workman: why hast thou made me on this fashion?  21Hath not the potter power over the clay, even of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?  22Even so, God willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, suffered with long patience the vessels of wrath, ordained to damnation,  23that he might declare the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had prepared unto glory:  24that is to say, us which he called, not of the jews only, but also of the gentiles.  

Code:
2Pe 1:20 So that ye first know this, that no prophecy in the scripture hath <|is done of|> any private interpretation.
2Pe 1:21 For the scripture <|prophecy|> came never by the will of man: but wholy men of God spake as they were moved by the wholy ghost.

Comparing Lincoln to Pharaoh is as distantly different as the east is from the west.

I'm not going to point fingers at Lincoln because otherwise I would also be pointing fingers at Moses likewise..
notwithstanding thus saith the Lord:

Joh 5:39 Search the scriptures, for in them, ye think ye have eternal life: And they are they which testify of me.
Joh 5:40 And yet will ye not come to me that ye might have life.
Joh 5:41 I receive not praise of men:
Joh 5:42 But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.
Joh 5:43 I am come in my father's name, and ye receive me not. If another shall come in his own name, him will ye receive.
Joh 5:44 How can ye believe, which receive praise <honour> one of another, and seek not the praise which <honour that> cometh of God only?
Joh 5:45 Suppose not, <Do not think> that I will accuse you to my father. There is one that accuseth you, verily <even> Moses in whom ye trust.
Joh 5:46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: For he wrote of me.
Joh 5:47 But when <seeing> ye believe not his writing: how shall ye believe my words.
WELL of course the BRACKETS around the word (LINCOLN) meant that I inserted Lincolns name so as to show the revelance of the two Pharaoh's;(or Presidents) one from the east and one from the west!
Romans 9:15For He says to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy and I will have compassion (pity) on whom I will have compassion.
Ex 33:19And God said, I will make all My goodness pass before you, and I will proclaim My name, THE LORD, before you; for I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will show mercy and loving-kindness on whom I will show mercy and loving-kindness.

So, answer me this question if you can?
There was a man to whom two people owed money, one owed five dollars, and the other fifty cents.
And when they had no money to repay him he simply forgave the debt that both owed to him.
Which of them will love the man the most?

JAdmin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:19 am    Post subject: Re: I Promise Reply with quote

Heman wrote:
WELL of course the BRACKETS around the word (LINCOLN) meant that I inserted Lincolns name so as to show the revelance of the two Pharaoh's;(or Presidents) one from the east and one from the west!

Romans 9:15For He says to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy and I will have compassion (pity) on whom I will have compassion.
Ex 33:19And God said, I will make all My goodness pass before you, and I will proclaim My name, THE LORD, before you; for I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will show mercy and loving-kindness on whom I will show mercy and loving-kindness.

Accusing (Lincoln) in such gross context is a private interpretation nonetheless.
And in regards to
Quote:

This is to exemplify the manner of how one is to faithfully acknowledge Scripture, yea that it's not the Greek (even Hebrew) or English alone that matters but what it says as a whole in whatever language. For ensample seeing that Moses is who could of been Pharaoh specially according to his decrees like the one judgement upon an egyptian whom he killed and buried himself; though within time he repented (and acknowledged his unlawful striking on the Rock of waters); And though he did not acquire his physical inheritance of the promise land, his ensample still echos thorowout time, as his deeds shew the acknowlegement in the Law of God who is holy and requires all (including Moses) to amend, and thus he chose the right path as did president Lincoln by lawfully following Christ likewise.

Code:
Ro 9:15 For he saith to Moses: I will shew mercy to whom I shew mercy: And will have compassion on whom I have compassion.
Ro 9:16 So lieth it not then in a man's will, or running, <cunning> but in the mercy of God.

Abraham Lincoln even knew that an attempt was about to be made on his life (being warned ironically by Chiniquy a former Roman Catholic priest) .. and though Lincoln could of very well fortified himself with guards (even soldiers) to save himself.. still unlike the popes he chose to put it in God's hands to rebuke them in the long run. History testifies to that fact as president Lincoln is greatly remembered while popes have come and gone and been even forgotten altogether.

Code:
Lu 9:23 And he said to them all, if any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take <[up]> his cross on him daily, and follow me.
Lu 9:24 Whosoever will save his life, shall lose it. And whosoever shall lose his life, for my sake, the same shall save it.
Lu 9:25 For what shall it advantage a man, to win the whole world, if he lose himself: or run in damage of himself?
Lu 9:26 For whosoever is ashamed of me, and of my sayings: of him shall the son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in his own majesty, <glory> and in the majesty <glory> of his father, and of the holy angels.
Lu 9:27 <[And]> I tell you of a surety: Some there are <be> of them that here stand, which shall not taste of death till they see the kingdom of God.

----------------------
Heman wrote:

So, answer me this question if you can?
There was a man to whom two people owed money, one owed five dollars, and the other fifty cents.
And when they had no money to repay him he simply forgave the debt that both owed to him.
Which of them will love the man the most?

That question was already answered by a faithful woman's ensample:

Luke 7:36-50
36And one of the pharisees desired him that he would eat with him. And he went into the pharisee's house, and sat down to meat.  37And behold a woman in that city, which was a sinner, as soon as she knew that Jesus sat at meat in the pharisee's house, she brought an alabaster box of ointment,  38and she stood at his feet behind him weeping, and began to wash his feet, with tears, and did wipe them with the hairs of her head, and kissed his feet, and anointed them with ointment.  39When the pharisee which bade him to his house, saw that, he spake within himself: saying: If this man were a prophet, he would surely have known who and what manner woman this is which toucheth him, for she is a sinner.  40And Jesus answered, and said unto him: Simon I have somewhat to say unto thee. And he said: Master say on.  41There was a certain lender, which had two debtors, the one ought five hundred pence, and the other fifty.  42When they had nothing to pay, he forgave them both. Which of them tell me, will love him most?  43Simon answered, and said: I suppose that he to whom he forgave most. And he said unto him: Thou hast truly judged.  44And he turned to the woman, and said unto Simon: Seest thou this woman? I entered into thy house, and thou gavest me no water to my feet: but she hath washed my feet with tears, and wiped them with the hairs of her head.  45Thou gavest me no kiss: but she, since the time I came in, hath not ceased to kiss my feet.  46Mine head with oil thou didst not anoint: but she hath anointed my feet with ointment.  47Wherefore I say unto thee: many sins are forgiven her, because she loved much. To whom less is forgiven, the same doeth less love.  48And he said unto her thy sins are forgiven thee.  49And they that sat at meat with him, began to say within themselves: Who is this which forgiveth sins also?  50And he said to the woman: Thy faith hath saved thee; Go in peace.  

heman
Banned!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:34 pm    Post subject: Re: I Promise Reply with quote

I have said that it was shown by the previous actions of Lincoln, that he was not at that time, a believer. It is not for me or any man to say if he were actually converted by his baptism or not. That is up to God.

It begs the statement that beleiving is the keeping of the commandments, one of which is "Thou Shalt Not Kill",and " for it hath been said, "An eye for an eye...." but I say unto you..."

Nevertheless, Gal 3:(22) But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.

JAdmin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:39 am    Post subject: word of promise Reply with quote

Is the law you speak of Carnal or spiritual?

Romans 7:14-25
14For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin:  15because I wot not what I do. For what I would, that do I not: but what I hate, that do I.  16If I do now that which I would not, I grant to the law that it is good.  17So then now it is not I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.  18For I know that in me (that is to say in my flesh) dwelleth no good thing. To will is present with me: but I find no means to perform that which is good.  19For I do not that good thing which I would: but that evil do I, which I would not.  20Finally, if I do that I would not, then is it not I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me doeth it.  21I find then by the law that when I would do good, evil is present with me.  22I delight in the law of God, as concerning the inner man.  23But I see another law in my members rebelling against the law of my mind, and subduing me unto the law of sin, which is in my members.  24O wretched man that I am: who shall deliver me from this body of death?  25I thank God by Jesus Christ our Lord: So then I myself in my mind serve the law of God, and in my flesh the law of sin.  
Romans 8:1-9
1There is then no damnation to them which are in Christ Jesu, which walk not after the flesh: but after the spirit.  2For the law of the spirit, wherein is life thorow Jesus Christ hath delivered me from the law of sin, and death.  3For what the law could not do inasmuch as it was weak because of the flesh: that performed God, and sent his son in the similitude of sinful flesh, and by sin damned sin in the flesh:  4that the righteousness required of the law, might be fulfilled in us, which walk not after the flesh: but after the spirit.  5For they that are carnal, are carnally minded; and they that are spiritual are ghostly minded.  6To be carnally minded is death; and to be spiritually minded is life, and peace:  7because that the fleshly mind is enmity against God: For it is not obedient to the law of God, neither can be.  8So then they that are given to the flesh, cannot please God.  9But ye are not given to the flesh; But to the spirit: If so be that the spirit of God dwell in you. If there be any man that hath not the spirit of Christ, the same is none of his.  

And believer or not, you have absolutely no right to judge president Lincoln seeing that God had ordained him as an authority.

Ephesians 4:26-28
26Be angry, but sin not: let not the son go down upon your wrath,  27give no place unto the backbiter,  28let him that stole steal no more, but let him rather labour with his hands some good thing, that he may have to give unto him that needeth.  

Quote:
1Co 4:2 Furthermore it is required of the disposers <|stewards|> that they be found faithful.
1Co 4:3 With me is it but a very small thing, that I should be judged of you, either of man's day. No I judge not mine own self.
1Co 4:4 I know nought by myself: yet am I not thereby justified. It is the Lord that judgeth me.
1Co 4:5 Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, which will lighten things that are hid in darkness: and open the counsels of the hearts. And then shall every man have praise of God.

Romans 13:1-9
1Let every soul submit himself unto the authority of the higher powers. There is no power but of God. The powers that be, are ordained of God.  2Whosoever therefore resisteth power, resisteth the ordinance of God. They that resist, shall receive to themselves damnation.  3For rulers are not to be feared for good works but for evil. Wilt thou be without fear of the power? Do well then: and so shalt thou be praised of the same.  4For he is the minister of God, for thy wealth. But and if thou do evil, then fear: for he beareth not a sword for nought; for he is the minister of God, to take vengeance on them that do evil.  5Wherefore ye must needs obey, not for fear of vengeance only: but also because of conscience.  6 Even for this cause pay ye tribute. For they are God's ministers, serving for the same purpose.  7Give to every man therefore his duty: Tribute to whom tribute belongeth: Custom to whom custom is due: fear to whom fear belongeth: Honour to whom honour pertaineth.  8Owe no thing to any man: but to love one another. For he that loveth another, fulfilleth the law.  9For these commandments: Thou shalt not commit advoutry: Thou shalt not kill: Thou shalt not steal: Thou shalt not bear false witness: Thou shalt not desire: and so forth if there be any other commandment, are all comprehended in this saying: Love thine neighbor as thyself.  

Romans 11:32-36
32God hath wrapped all nations in unbelief, that he might have mercy on all.  33O the deepness of the abundant wisdom and knowledge off God: how incomprehensible are his judgements, and his ways unsearchable.  34For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who was his counsellor?  35other who hath given unto him first, that he might be recompensed again?  36For of him, and thorow him, and unto him are all things. To him be glory forever Amen.  

Quote:
Ro 9:9 For this is a word of promise, about this time will I come, and Sara shall have a son.
Ro 9:10 Neither was it so with her only: but also when Rebecca was with child by one, I mean <|namely|> by our father Isaac,
Ro 9:11 yer the children were born, when they had neither done good neither bad (that the purpose of God which is by election, might stand) it was said unto her, not by the reason <|deserving|> of works, but by grace of the caller,
Ro 9:12 the elder shall serve the younger. <|The greater shall serve the less|>
Ro 9:13 As it is written: Jacob he loved, but Esau he hated.
Ro 9:14 What shall we say then? is there any unrighteousness with God? God forbid.
Ro 9:15 For he saith to Moses: I will shew mercy to whom I shew mercy: And will have compassion on whom I have compassion.
Ro 9:16 So lieth it not then in a man's will, or running, <cunning> but in the mercy of God.

heman
Banned!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:47 am    Post subject: Re: word of promise Reply with quote

JAdmin wrote:

Romans 7:14-25
14For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin:  15because I wot not what I do. For what I would, that do I not: but what I hate, that do I.  16If I do now that which I would not, I grant to the law that it is good.  17So then now it is not I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.  18For I know that in me (that is to say in my flesh) dwelleth no good thing. To will is present with me: but I find no means to perform that which is good.  19For I do not that good thing which I would: but that evil do I, which I would not.  20Finally, if I do that I would not, then is it not I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me doeth it.  21I find then by the law that when I would do good, evil is present with me.  22I delight in the law of God, as concerning the inner man.  23But I see another law in my members rebelling against the law of my mind, and subduing me unto the law of sin, which is in my members.  24O wretched man that I am: who shall deliver me from this body of death?  25I thank God by Jesus Christ our Lord: So then I myself in my mind serve the law of God, and in my flesh the law of sin.  
Romans 8:1-9
1There is then no damnation to them which are in Christ Jesu, which walk not after the flesh: but after the spirit.  2For the law of the spirit, wherein is life thorow Jesus Christ hath delivered me from the law of sin, and death.  3For what the law could not do inasmuch as it was weak because of the flesh: that performed God, and sent his son in the similitude of sinful flesh, and by sin damned sin in the flesh:  4that the righteousness required of the law, might be fulfilled in us, which walk not after the flesh: but after the spirit.  5For they that are carnal, are carnally minded; and they that are spiritual are ghostly minded.  6To be carnally minded is death; and to be spiritually minded is life, and peace:  7because that the fleshly mind is enmity against God: For it is not obedient to the law of God, neither can be.  8So then they that are given to the flesh, cannot please God.  9But ye are not given to the flesh; But to the spirit: If so be that the spirit of God dwell in you. If there be any man that hath not the spirit of Christ, the same is none of his.  

And believer or not, you have absolutely no right to judge president Lincoln seeing that God had ordained him as an authority.

Ephesians 4:26-28
26Be angry, but sin not: let not the son go down upon your wrath,  27give no place unto the backbiter,  28let him that stole steal no more, but let him rather labour with his hands some good thing, that he may have to give unto him that needeth.  

Quote:
1Co 4:2 Furthermore it is required of the disposers <|stewards|> that they be found faithful.
1Co 4:3 With me is it but a very small thing, that I should be judged of you, either of man's day. No I judge not mine own self.
1Co 4:4 I know nought by myself: yet am I not thereby justified. It is the Lord that judgeth me.
1Co 4:5 Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, which will lighten things that are hid in darkness: and open the counsels of the hearts. And then shall every man have praise of God.

Romans 13:1-9
1Let every soul submit himself unto the authority of the higher powers. There is no power but of God. The powers that be, are ordained of God.  2Whosoever therefore resisteth power, resisteth the ordinance of God. They that resist, shall receive to themselves damnation.  3For rulers are not to be feared for good works but for evil. Wilt thou be without fear of the power? Do well then: and so shalt thou be praised of the same.  4For he is the minister of God, for thy wealth. But and if thou do evil, then fear: for he beareth not a sword for nought; for he is the minister of God, to take vengeance on them that do evil.  5Wherefore ye must needs obey, not for fear of vengeance only: but also because of conscience.  6 Even for this cause pay ye tribute. For they are God's ministers, serving for the same purpose.  7Give to every man therefore his duty: Tribute to whom tribute belongeth: Custom to whom custom is due: fear to whom fear belongeth: Honour to whom honour pertaineth.  8Owe no thing to any man: but to love one another. For he that loveth another, fulfilleth the law.  9For these commandments: Thou shalt not commit advoutry: Thou shalt not kill: Thou shalt not steal: Thou shalt not bear false witness: Thou shalt not desire: and so forth if there be any other commandment, are all comprehended in this saying: Love thine neighbor as thyself.  

Romans 11:32-36
32God hath wrapped all nations in unbelief, that he might have mercy on all.  33O the deepness of the abundant wisdom and knowledge off God: how incomprehensible are his judgements, and his ways unsearchable.  34For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who was his counsellor?  35other who hath given unto him first, that he might be recompensed again?  36For of him, and thorow him, and unto him are all things. To him be glory forever Amen.  

Quote:
Ro 9:9 For this is a word of promise, about this time will I come, and Sara shall have a son.
Ro 9:10 Neither was it so with her only: but also when Rebecca was with child by one, I mean <|namely|> by our father Isaac,
Ro 9:11 yer the children were born, when they had neither done good neither bad (that the purpose of God which is by election, might stand) it was said unto her, not by the reason <|deserving|> of works, but by grace of the caller,
Ro 9:12 the elder shall serve the younger. <|The greater shall serve the less|>
Ro 9:13 As it is written: Jacob he loved, but Esau he hated.
Ro 9:14 What shall we say then? is there any unrighteousness with God? God forbid.
Quote:
Gal 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, leniency, graciousness, goodness, faith,
23 Meekness, self control: against such like there is no law.
24 But those of Christ Jesus have placed on a stake the flesh with the passions and desires.
25 If we live by the Spirit, let us also walk by the Spirit.
26 Let us not be of vain glory, provoking each other, bearing a grudge with each other.

6:1 Brethren, if a man be overtaken in any fault, ye which are spiritual, mend the such like in the spirit of meekness; watching thyself, lest thou also be tempted.

2 Bear ye one another?s burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.

3 For if anyone suppose to be, being nothing, deceiveth himself.

4 But let every man try his own work, and then have pride and joy in himself alone, and not in the others.

5 For every man shall bear his own burden.

6 But let him that is instructed in word communicate unto him that teacheth in all to do good.

7 Be not deceived; God is not to be sneered at: for what ever a man should sow, this also shall he reap.

8 Because he that soweth for his flesh from the flesh he will reap corruption; but the one sowing for the Spirit from the Spirit will reap life age-lasting.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    DAVAR -> Forum Index -> WORD study All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: