DAVAR
Hebrew Dictionary Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Great lesson to be learned

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    DAVAR -> Forum Index -> WORD study
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JAdmin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject: Great lesson to be learned Reply with quote

Romans 8:1-39
1There is then no damnation to them which are in Christ Jesu, which walk not after the flesh: but after the spirit.  2For the law of the spirit, wherein is life thorow Jesus Christ hath delivered me from the law of sin, and death.  3For what the law could not do inasmuch as it was weak because of the flesh: that performed God, and sent his son in the similitude of sinful flesh, and by sin damned sin in the flesh:  4that the righteousness required of the law, might be fulfilled in us, which walk not after the flesh: but after the spirit.  5For they that are carnal, are carnally minded; and they that are spiritual are ghostly minded.  6To be carnally minded is death; and to be spiritually minded is life, and peace:  7because that the fleshly mind is enmity against God: For it is not obedient to the law of God, neither can be.  8So then they that are given to the flesh, cannot please God.  9But ye are not given to the flesh; But to the spirit: If so be that the spirit of God dwell in you. If there be any man that hath not the spirit of Christ, the same is none of his.  10If Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin: But the spirit is life for righteousness' sake.  11Wherefore if the spirit of him that raised up Jesus from death, dwell in you: even he that raised up Christ from death, shall quicken your mortal bodies, be cause that his spirit dwelleth in you.  12Therefore brethren we are now debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh:  13For if ye live after the flesh, ye must die. But if ye mortify the deeds of the body, by the help of the spirit, ye shall live,  14for as many as are led by the spirit of God, are the sons of God.  15For ye have not received the spirit of bondage to fear any more, but ye have received the spirit of adoption whereby we cry Abba father.   16The same spirit certifieth our spirit that we are the sons of God.  17If we be sons, we are also heirs (the heirs I mean of God) and heirs annexed with Christ, if so be that we suffer together, that we may be glorified together.  18For I suppose that the afflictions of this life, are not worthy of the glory which shall be shewed upon us.  19Also the fervent desire of the creatures abideth looking when the sons of God shall appear  20because the creatures are subdued to vanity against their will: but for his will which subdued them in hope.  21For the very creatures shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption, into the glorious liberty of the sons of God.  22For we know that every creature groaneth with us also, and travaileth in pain even unto this time.  23Not they only, but even we also which have the first fruits of the spirit mourn in ourselves and wait for the adoption ([of the children God]) and look for the deliverance of our bodies.  24For we are saved by hope. But hope that is seen is no hope. For how can a man hope for that which he seeth?  25but and if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience abide for it.  26Likewise the spirit also helpeth our infirmities. For we know not, what to desire as we ought: but the spirit maketh intercession mightily for us with groanings which cannot be expressed with tongue.  27And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the meaning of the spirit: for he maketh intercession for the saints according to the pleasure of God.  28For we know well that all things work for the best unto them that love God, which also are called of purpose.  29For those which he knew before, he also ordained before, that they should be like fashioned unto the shape of his son, that he might be the first begotten son among many brethren.  30Moreover which he appointed before, them he also called; and which he called, them also he justified; which he justified, them he also glorified.  31What shall we then say unto these things? if God be on our side: who can be against us?  32which spared not his own son, but gave him for us all: How shall he not with him give us all things also?  33Who shall lay anything to the charge of God's chosen? It is God that justifieth:  34who then shall condemn? it is Christ which is dead; Yea rather which is risen again, which is also on the right hand of God and maketh intercession for us.  35Who shall separate us from God's love? shall tribulation? or anguish? or persecution, other hunger? other nakedness? other peril? other sword?  36As it is written: For thy sake are we killed all day long, and are counted as sheep appointed to be slain.  37Nevertheless in all these things we overcome strongly thorow his help that loved us.  38Yea and I am sure that neither death, neither life, neither angel, nor rule, neither power, neither things present, neither things to come,  39neither height, neither lowth, neither any other creature shall be able to depart us from God's love, which is in Christ Jesu our Lord.  

1 Corinthians 2:6-16
6We speak that which is wisdom among them that are perfect: not the wisdom of this world neither of the rulers of this world (which goeth to nought,)  7but we speak the wisdom of God, which is in secret and lieth hid, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:  8which wisdom none of the rulers of the world knew. For had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory:  9but as it is written: The eye hath not seen, and the ear hath not heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.  10But God hath opened them unto us by his spirit. For the spirit searcheth all things, yea the bottom of God's secrets.  11For what man knoweth the things of a man: save the spirit of a man which is within him? Even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the spirit of God.  12And we have not received the spirit of the world: but the spirit which cometh of God, for to know the things that are given to us of God,  13which things also we speak, not in the cunning words of man's wisdom, but with the cunning words of the holy ghost, making spiritual comparisons of spiritual things.   14For the natural man perceiveth not the things of the spirit of God: For they are but foolishness unto him. Neither can he perceive them because he is spiritually examined:   15but he that is spiritual discusseth all things: yet he himself is judged of no man.  16For who knoweth the mind of the Lord, other who shall inform him? but we understand the mind of Christ.  

Code:
PS 2
? Why do the heathen grudge? Why do the people imagine vain things? The kings of the earth stond up, and the rulers are come together, against the LORD, and against his anointed. Let us break their bonds asunder, and cast away their yoke from us. Nevertheless he that dwelleth in heaven, shall laugh them to scorn: yea even the LORDE himself shall have them in derision. Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure. Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Sion.
? As for me, I will preach the law, whereof the LORD hath said unto me: Thou art my son, this day have I begotten thee. Desire of me, and I shall give thee the Heathen for thine inheritance; Yea the uttermost parts of the world for thy possession. Thou shalt rule them with a rod of iron, and break them in pieces like an earthen vessel.
? Be wise now therefore, O ye kings, be warned, ye that are judges of the earth. Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice before him with reverence. Kiss the Son, lest the LORDE be angry, and so ye perish from the right way. For his wrath shall be kindled shortly: blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    DAVAR -> Forum Index -> WORD study All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: