DAVAR
Hebrew Dictionary Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"The Law & Testimony"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    DAVAR -> Forum Index -> Original Tongues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
heman
Banned!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:32 pm    Post subject: "The Law & Testimony" Reply with quote

Jadmin moderation: continued from post Begotten God wrote:

Notwithstanding, perhaps your point is not fully being understood.
If so, also please specifically answer the following two questions:

What does the law and testimony mean to you?
&
How do the law and testimony help you to discern a manuscript?

Isaiah 8:20-22
20If any man want light, let him look upon the law and the testimony whether they speak not after this meaning.  21If he do not this he stumbleth and suffereth hunger. And if he suffer hunger, he is out of patience, and blasphemeth his king and his God. Then looketh he upward, and downward to the earth,  22and behold, there is trouble and darkness vexation is round about him, and the cloud of error. And out of such adversity, shall he not escape.  

Quote:
What does the law and testimony mean to you?

The Law is the Given Word of God, testified by the apostles writings
That testimony, among other things concerning His kingdom, is the revealing of the Anointed One to those who diligently seek him. That the Anointed Jesu will return as promised and establish the Kingdom of God here on earth.
That the promises to be revealed are :
1. The Restoring of the Kingdom to the rightful heirs.
2. The fulfillment of God's vengence.
3.Eternal destruction to those who are not found in favor
4.The Anointed to sit on the right hand of God.
4. The establishment of those who wish to serve him.
5. Eternal Life to those who are acceptable by favor.
Quote:
How do the law and testimony help you to discern a manuscript

Comparing verse by verse and word by word, with the documentation that we have available today, that was not available 50, 100, 1000, 1500 years ago.
The guidance of the God of us to find that unveiling of the innermost secrets of His word.

"As they were moved by the "Holy Spirit"

2 Cor 12:1-4 It is not needful for me to profit to boast but I will also come for visions and revelations of the Lord.
2 I know a man in Christ fourteen years before whether with a body I do not know or beyond the body I do not know; the God knows: He snatched away such a one unto the *third heaven .
3 And I know such a man whether in body or apart from the body God knows 4 that he was seized into paradise and heard unspoken things spoken which mankind is not permitted to speak.

*Note:Jews believe in three levels of heaven; earthly, in the sky, and in outer space (heaven).

1Ch 15:19 So the singers, Heman, Asaph, and Ethan, were appointed to sound with cymbals of brass;
1Ch 25:5 All these were the sons of HEMAN, THE KING'S SEER IN THE WORDS OF GOD
JAdmin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:09 am    Post subject: Re: "The Law & Testimony" Reply with quote

Sorry if my replies sound a bit salty at times... though just hope to discuss all things in whole due honesty. I'll be the first to admit to need the gracious mercy of God in Jesu Christ as much as all do.

Heman wrote:

Sounds like your saying that is yet to happen.. however;
According to the testimony, Jesu Christ already sits at the right hand of God:
Mark 16:19
So then when the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.

Psalms 110:1
A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord: Sit thou on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
Acts 2:32-35
32This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.  33Since now that he by the right hand of God exalted is, and hath received of the father the promise of the holy ghost, he hath shed forth that ([gift]) which ye now see and hear.  34For David is not ascended into heaven, but he said: The Lord said to my Lord sit on my right hand,  35until I make thy foes, thy foot stool.  

Acts 7:55-56
55 He being full of the holy ghost looked up with his eyes into heaven and saw the majesty of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,  56and said: lo, I see the heavens open, and the son of man stand on the right hand of God.  

Romans 8:34
who then shall condemn? it is Christ which is dead; Yea rather which is risen again, which is also on the right hand of God and maketh intercession for us.

Colossians 3:1
If ye be then risen again with Christ seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

1 Peter 3:17-22
17It is better (if the will of God be so) that ye suffer for well doing, than for evil doing.  18Forasmuch as Christ hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, for to bring us to God, and was killed, as pertaining to the flesh: but was quickened in the spirit.  19In which spirit, he also went and preached unto the spirits that were in prison,  20which were in time past disobedient, when the long suffering of God abode exceeding patiently in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few (that is to say eight souls) were saved by water,  21which signifieth baptism that now saveth us, not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but in that a good conscience consenteth to God, by the resurrection of Jesus Christ,  22which is on the right hand of God, and is gone into heaven, angels, power, and might, subdued unto him.  

Hebrews 10:7-13
7Then I said: Lo I come; In the beginning of the book it is written of me, that I should do thy will, o God.  8Above when he sayeth sacrifice, and offering, and holocausts, and sacrifice for sin, thou wouldest not have, neither hast allowed (which are offered by the law)  9 then he said: Lo I am ready do thy will o God: he taketh away the first to stablish the latter.  10By the which will we are sanctified, by the offering of the body of Jesu Christ once for all.  11And every priest is ready daily ministering, and often times offereth one manner of offering, which can never take away sins:  12but this man after he had offered one sacrifice for sins, sat him down for ever on the right hand of God,  13and from henceforth tarrieth till his foes be made his footstool.  

Heman wrote:

*Note:Jews believe in three levels of heaven; earthly, in the sky, and in outer space (heaven).

That brings to attention, in regards to the topic at hand, that Paul (raised as a zealous Jew) after seeing the light would know better than anybody about the law:
Romans 7:14-25
14For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin:  15because I wot not what I do. For what I would, that do I not: but what I hate, that do I.  16If I do now that which I would not, I grant to the law that it is good.  17So then now it is not I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.  18For I know that in me (that is to say in my flesh) dwelleth no good thing. To will is present with me: but I find no means to perform that which is good.  19For I do not that good thing which I would: but that evil do I, which I would not.  20Finally, if I do that I would not, then is it not I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me doeth it.  21I find then by the law that when I would do good, evil is present with me.  22I delight in the law of God, as concerning the inner man.  23But I see another law in my members rebelling against the law of my mind, and subduing me unto the law of sin, which is in my members.  24O wretched man that I am: who shall deliver me from this body of death?  25I thank God by Jesus Christ our Lord: So then I myself in my mind serve the law of God, and in my flesh the law of sin.  

Romans 8:1-39
1There is then no damnation to them which are in Christ Jesu, which walk not after the flesh: but after the spirit.  2For the law of the spirit, wherein is life thorow Jesus Christ hath delivered me from the law of sin, and death.  3For what the law could not do inasmuch as it was weak because of the flesh: that performed God, and sent his son in the similitude of sinful flesh, and by sin damned sin in the flesh:  4that the righteousness required of the law, might be fulfilled in us, which walk not after the flesh: but after the spirit.  5For they that are carnal, are carnally minded; and they that are spiritual are ghostly minded.  6To be carnally minded is death; and to be spiritually minded is life, and peace:  7because that the fleshly mind is enmity against God: For it is not obedient to the law of God, neither can be.  8So then they that are given to the flesh, cannot please God.  9But ye are not given to the flesh; But to the spirit: If so be that the spirit of God dwell in you. If there be any man that hath not the spirit of Christ, the same is none of his.  10If Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin: But the spirit is life for righteousness' sake.  11Wherefore if the spirit of him that raised up Jesus from death, dwell in you: even he that raised up Christ from death, shall quicken your mortal bodies, be cause that his spirit dwelleth in you.  12Therefore brethren we are now debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh:  13For if ye live after the flesh, ye must die. But if ye mortify the deeds of the body, by the help of the spirit, ye shall live,  14for as many as are led by the spirit of God, are the sons of God.  15For ye have not received the spirit of bondage to fear any more, but ye have received the spirit of adoption whereby we cry Abba father.   16The same spirit certifieth our spirit that we are the sons of God.  17If we be sons, we are also heirs (the heirs I mean of God) and heirs annexed with Christ, if so be that we suffer together, that we may be glorified together.  18For I suppose that the afflictions of this life, are not worthy of the glory which shall be shewed upon us.  19Also the fervent desire of the creatures abideth looking when the sons of God shall appear  20because the creatures are subdued to vanity against their will: but for his will which subdued them in hope.  21For the very creatures shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption, into the glorious liberty of the sons of God.  22For we know that every creature groaneth with us also, and travaileth in pain even unto this time.  23Not they only, but even we also which have the first fruits of the spirit mourn in ourselves and wait for the adoption ([of the children God]) and look for the deliverance of our bodies.  24For we are saved by hope. But hope that is seen is no hope. For how can a man hope for that which he seeth?  25but and if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience abide for it.  26Likewise the spirit also helpeth our infirmities. For we know not, what to desire as we ought: but the spirit maketh intercession mightily for us with groanings which cannot be expressed with tongue.  27And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the meaning of the spirit: for he maketh intercession for the saints according to the pleasure of God.  28For we know well that all things work for the best unto them that love God, which also are called of purpose.  29For those which he knew before, he also ordained before, that they should be like fashioned unto the shape of his son, that he might be the first begotten son among many brethren.  30Moreover which he appointed before, them he also called; and which he called, them also he justified; which he justified, them he also glorified.  31What shall we then say unto these things? if God be on our side: who can be against us?  32which spared not his own son, but gave him for us all: How shall he not with him give us all things also?  33Who shall lay anything to the charge of God's chosen? It is God that justifieth:  34who then shall condemn? it is Christ which is dead; Yea rather which is risen again, which is also on the right hand of God and maketh intercession for us.  35Who shall separate us from God's love? shall tribulation? or anguish? or persecution, other hunger? other nakedness? other peril? other sword?  36As it is written: For thy sake are we killed all day long, and are counted as sheep appointed to be slain.  37Nevertheless in all these things we overcome strongly thorow his help that loved us.  38Yea and I am sure that neither death, neither life, neither angel, nor rule, neither power, neither things present, neither things to come,  39neither height, neither lowth, neither any other creature shall be able to depart us from God's love, which is in Christ Jesu our Lord.  

Heman wrote:
Comparing verse by verse and word by word, with the documentation that we have available today, that was not available 50, 100, 1000, 1500 years ago.
The guidance of the God of us to find that unveiling of the innermost secrets of His word.

It was not available to the so called "Church" of the world, but it was readily available to devout believers, even persecuted and hidden underground in caves and montains (from one generation to another) whom the temporal world was not worthy of!

For it is written:
Psalms 33:8-15
8Let all the earth fear the LORD, and let all them that dwell in the world, stand in awe of him.  9For look what he sayeth, it is done: and look what he commandeth, it standeth fast.  10The LORD bringeth the counsel of the Heathen to naught, and turneth the devices of the people.  11But the counsel of the LORD endureth, and the thoughts of his heart from generation to generation.  12Blessed are the people that hold the LORD for their God, and blessed are the folk whom he hath chosen to be his heritage.  13The LORD looketh down from heaven, and beholdeth all the children of men:  14from his strong seat he considereth all them that dwell in the world.  15He only hath fashioned all the hearts of them, and knoweth all their works.  

Psalms 100:1-5
1A Psalm of Praise. O be joyful in GOD (all ye lands).  2And serve the LORD with gladness, come before his presence with joy.  3Be ye sure, that the LORD he is God: It is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves: we are but his people, and the sheep of his pasture.  4O go your way into his gates then with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise, be thankful unto him, and speak good of his name.  5For the LORD is gracious, his mercy is everlasting, and his truth endureth from generation to generation.  

Psalms 119:89-90
89Lamed. O LORD, thy word endureth forever in heaven.  90Thy truth also remaineth from one generation to another: thou hast laid the foundation of the earth, and it abideth.  

Ps 14:7 Oh that the saving health were given unto Israel out of Sion. Oh that the LORD would deliver his people out of captivity. Then should Jacob rejoice, and Israel should be right glad.

Isaiah 9:1-10
1Even like as in time past it hath been well seen, that the land of Zabulon and the land of Nephtali (where thorow the sea way goeth over Jordan in to the land of Galilee) was at the first in little trouble, but afterward sore vexed.  2Nevertheless the people that have dwelt in darkness, shall see a great light. As for them that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them shall the light shine.  3Shalt thou multiply the people, and not increase the joy also? They shall rejoice before thee even as men make merry in harvest, and as men that have gotten the victory, when they deal the spoil.  4For thou shalt break the yoke of the people's burthen: the staff of his shoulder and the rod of his oppressor, as in the day of Madian.  5Moreover all temerarious and seditious power (yea where there is but a coat filled with blood) shall be burnt, and fed the fire.  6For unto us a child shall be born, and unto us a son shall be given. Upon his shoulders shall the kingdom lie, and he shall be called with his own name: the wonderous giver of counsel, the mighty God, the everlasting father, the Prince of peace,  7he shall make no end to increase the kingdom and peace, and shall sit upon the seat of David and in his kingdom, to set up the same, to stablish it with equity and righteousness, from thence forth for evermore. This shall the jealousy of the LORD of hoostes bring to pass.  8The Lord sent a word in to Jacob, the same is come in to Israel.  9And the people also of Ephraim, and they that dwell in Samaria, can say with pride and high stomachs, on this manner:  10The tile work is fallen down, but we will build it with harder stones. The Mulberry timber is broken, but we shall set it up again with Cedar.  
Code:
Mt 4:12 When Jesus had heard that John was taken, he departed into Galilee,
Mt 4:13 and left Nazareth, and went and dwelt in Capernaum, which is a city upon the sea, in the coasts of Zabulon and Nephthalim,
Mt 4:14 to fulfil that which was spoken by Esay the prophet, saying:
Mt 4:15 Behold the land of Zabulon and Nephthalim, the way of the sea beyond Jordan, Galilee of the Gentiles,
Mt 4:16 the people which sat in darkness, saw great light. And to them which sat in the region and shadow of death, light is sprong. <begun to shine.>
Mt 4:17 From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say: Repent, <|Amende youre selves|> for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Luke 24:33-52
33And they rose up the same hour, and returned again to Jerusalem, and found the eleven gathered together, and them that were with them,  34saying: The Lord is risen in deed, and hath appeared to Simon.  35And they told what things was done in the way, and how they knew him, by the breaking of bread.  36As they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and said unto them: peace be with you. ([It is I, fear not])  37And they were abashed, and afraid, supposing that they had seen a spirit.  38And he said unto them: Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts?  39Behold my hands and my feet. For it is even I myself. Handle me and see. For spirits have not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.  40And when he had thus spoken, he shewed them his hands, and his feet.  41And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them: Have ye here any meat?  42and they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb.  43And he took it, and ate it before them.  44And he said unto them: These are the words, which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you: that all must be fulfilled which were written of me in the law of Moses, and in the Prophets, and in the Psalms.  45Then opened he their wits, that they might understand the scriptures,  46and said unto them: Thus is it written, and thus it behooved Christ to suffer, and to rise again from death the third day.  47And that repentance, and remission of sins, should be preached in his name among all nations. And the beginning must be at Jerusalem.  48And ye are witnesses of these things.  49And behold, I will send the promise of my father upon you. But tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.   50And he led them out into Bethany, and lift up his hands, and blest them.  51And it came to pass, as he blessed them, he departed from them, and was carried up into heaven.  52And they worshipped him, and returned to Jerusalem with great joy.  

Yea the testimony according to the Scriptures is how it amazingly foretold about Jesu Christ.
Hebrews 10:7
Then I said: Lo I come; In the beginning of the book it is written of me, that I should do thy will, o God.
Psalms 40:7-8
7Then said I: Lo, I come. In the beginning of the book it is written of me,  8that I should fulfill thy will O my God, and that am I content to do: yea thy law is within my heart.  

Yea and how Christ revealed to the apostles it's fulfilment as a holy whole since the beginning, and then the revelation of his quick return til the end.
Isaiah 2:3-5
3speaking thus one unto another: up, let us go to the hill of the LORD, and to the house of the God of Jacob: that he may shew us his way, and that we may walk in his paths. For the law shall come out of Sion, and the word of God from Jerusalem,  4and shall give sentence among the Heathen, and shall reform the multitude of people: So that they shall break their swords and spears, to make scythes, sicles and saws thereof. From that time forth shall not one people lift up weapon against another, neither shall they learn to fight from thenceforth.   5It is to thee that I cry (O house of Jacob) up, let us walk in the light of the LORD.   

Isa 2:5 O house of Jacob come and let us walk in the light of the LORD.

Revelation 22:11-21
11He that doth evil, let him do evil still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be more righteous: and he that is holy, let him be more holy.  12And behold I come shortly, and my reward with me, to give every man according as his deeds shall be.  13I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.  14Blessed are they that do his commandments, that their power may be in the tree of life, and may enter in thorow the gates into the city.  15For with out shall be dogs and enchanters, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth or maketh leasings.  16I Jesus sent mine angel, to testify unto you these things in the congregations. I am the root and the generation of David, and the bright morning star.  17And the spirit and the bride said come. And let him that heareth, say also come. And let him that is a thirst come. And let whosoever will, take of the water of life free.  18I testify unto every man that heareth the words of prophecy of this book: if any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book.  19And if any man shall minish of the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from those things which are written in this book.  20He which testifieth these things saith: be it, I come quickly, Amen. Even so: come Lord Jesu.  21The grace of our Lord Jesu Christ be with you all Amen. The end of the new testament.  

heman
Banned!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:31 am    Post subject: Re: "The Law & Testimony" Reply with quote

JAdmin wrote:
Sorry if my replies sound a bit salty at times... though just hope to discuss all things in whole due honesty. I'll be the first to admit to need the gracious mercy of God in Jesu Christ as much as all do.

Heman wrote:

So then when the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.

A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord: Sit thou on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
32This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.  33Since now that he by the right hand of God exalted is, and hath received of the father the promise of the holy ghost, he hath shed forth that ([gift]) which ye now see and hear.  34For David is not ascended into heaven, but he said: The Lord said to my Lord sit on my right hand,  35until I make thy foes, thy foot stool.  

55 He being full of the holy ghost looked up with his eyes into heaven and saw the majesty of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,  56and said: lo, I see the heavens open, and the son of man stand on the right hand of God.  

who then shall condemn? it is Christ which is dead; Yea rather which is risen again, which is also on the right hand of God and maketh intercession for us.

If ye be then risen again with Christ seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

17It is better (if the will of God be so) that ye suffer for well doing, than for evil doing.  18Forasmuch as Christ hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, for to bring us to God, and was killed, as pertaining to the flesh: but was quickened in the spirit.  19In which spirit, he also went and preached unto the spirits that were in prison,  20which were in time past disobedient, when the long suffering of God abode exceeding patiently in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few (that is to say eight souls) were saved by water,  21which signifieth baptism that now saveth us, not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but in that a good conscience consenteth to God, by the resurrection of Jesus Christ,  22which is on the right hand of God, and is gone into heaven, angels, power, and might, subdued unto him.  

7Then I said: Lo I come; In the beginning of the book it is written of me, that I should do thy will, o God.  8Above when he sayeth sacrifice, and offering, and holocausts, and sacrifice for sin, thou wouldest not have, neither hast allowed (which are offered by the law)  9 then he said: Lo I am ready do thy will o God: he taketh away the first to stablish the latter.  10By the which will we are sanctified, by the offering of the body of Jesu Christ once for all.  11And every priest is ready daily ministering, and often times offereth one manner of offering, which can never take away sins:  12but this man after he had offered one sacrifice for sins, sat him down for ever on the right hand of God,  13and from henceforth tarrieth till his foes be made his footstool.  

Heman wrote:

That brings to attention, in regards to the topic at hand, that Paul (raised as a zealous Jew) after seeing the light would know better than anybody about the law:
14For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin:  15because I wot not what I do. For what I would, that do I not: but what I hate, that do I.  16If I do now that which I would not, I grant to the law that it is good.  17So then now it is not I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.  18For I know that in me (that is to say in my flesh) dwelleth no good thing. To will is present with me: but I find no means to perform that which is good.  19For I do not that good thing which I would: but that evil do I, which I would not.  20Finally, if I do that I would not, then is it not I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me doeth it.  21I find then by the law that when I would do good, evil is present with me.  22I delight in the law of God, as concerning the inner man.  23But I see another law in my members rebelling against the law of my mind, and subduing me unto the law of sin, which is in my members.  24O wretched man that I am: who shall deliver me from this body of death?  25I thank God by Jesus Christ our Lord: So then I myself in my mind serve the law of God, and in my flesh the law of sin.  

1There is then no damnation to them which are in Christ Jesu, which walk not after the flesh: but after the spirit.  2For the law of the spirit, wherein is life thorow Jesus Christ hath delivered me from the law of sin, and death.  3For what the law could not do inasmuch as it was weak because of the flesh: that performed God, and sent his son in the similitude of sinful flesh, and by sin damned sin in the flesh:  4that the righteousness required of the law, might be fulfilled in us, which walk not after the flesh: but after the spirit.  5For they that are carnal, are carnally minded; and they that are spiritual are ghostly minded.  6To be carnally minded is death; and to be spiritually minded is life, and peace:  7because that the fleshly mind is enmity against God: For it is not obedient to the law of God, neither can be.  8So then they that are given to the flesh, cannot please God.  9But ye are not given to the flesh; But to the spirit: If so be that the spirit of God dwell in you. If there be any man that hath not the spirit of Christ, the same is none of his.  10If Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin: But the spirit is life for righteousness' sake.  11Wherefore if the spirit of him that raised up Jesus from death, dwell in you: even he that raised up Christ from death, shall quicken your mortal bodies, be cause that his spirit dwelleth in you.  12Therefore brethren we are now debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh:  13For if ye live after the flesh, ye must die. But if ye mortify the deeds of the body, by the help of the spirit, ye shall live,  14for as many as are led by the spirit of God, are the sons of God.  15For ye have not received the spirit of bondage to fear any more, but ye have received the spirit of adoption whereby we cry Abba father.   16The same spirit certifieth our spirit that we are the sons of God.  17If we be sons, we are also heirs (the heirs I mean of God) and heirs annexed with Christ, if so be that we suffer together, that we may be glorified together.  18For I suppose that the afflictions of this life, are not worthy of the glory which shall be shewed upon us.  19Also the fervent desire of the creatures abideth looking when the sons of God shall appear  20because the creatures are subdued to vanity against their will: but for his will which subdued them in hope.  21For the very creatures shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption, into the glorious liberty of the sons of God.  22For we know that every creature groaneth with us also, and travaileth in pain even unto this time.  23Not they only, but even we also which have the first fruits of the spirit mourn in ourselves and wait for the adoption ([of the children God]) and look for the deliverance of our bodies.  24For we are saved by hope. But hope that is seen is no hope. For how can a man hope for that which he seeth?  25but and if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience abide for it.  26Likewise the spirit also helpeth our infirmities. For we know not, what to desire as we ought: but the spirit maketh intercession mightily for us with groanings which cannot be expressed with tongue.  27And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the meaning of the spirit: for he maketh intercession for the saints according to the pleasure of God.  28For we know well that all things work for the best unto them that love God, which also are called of purpose.  29For those which he knew before, he also ordained before, that they should be like fashioned unto the shape of his son, that he might be the first begotten son among many brethren.  30Moreover which he appointed before, them he also called; and which he called, them also he justified; which he justified, them he also glorified.  31What shall we then say unto these things? if God be on our side: who can be against us?  32which spared not his own son, but gave him for us all: How shall he not with him give us all things also?  33Who shall lay anything to the charge of God's chosen? It is God that justifieth:  34who then shall condemn? it is Christ which is dead; Yea rather which is risen again, which is also on the right hand of God and maketh intercession for us.  35Who shall separate us from God's love? shall tribulation? or anguish? or persecution, other hunger? other nakedness? other peril? other sword?  36As it is written: For thy sake are we killed all day long, and are counted as sheep appointed to be slain.  37Nevertheless in all these things we overcome strongly thorow his help that loved us.  38Yea and I am sure that neither death, neither life, neither angel, nor rule, neither power, neither things present, neither things to come,  39neither height, neither lowth, neither any other creature shall be able to depart us from God's love, which is in Christ Jesu our Lord.  

Heman wrote:

It was not available to the so called "Church" of the world, but it was readily available to devout believers, even persecuted and hidden underground in caves and montains (from one generation to another) whom the temporal world was not worthy of!

For it is written:
8Let all the earth fear the LORD, and let all them that dwell in the world, stand in awe of him.  9For look what he sayeth, it is done: and look what he commandeth, it standeth fast.  10The LORD bringeth the counsel of the Heathen to naught, and turneth the devices of the people.  11But the counsel of the LORD endureth, and the thoughts of his heart from generation to generation.  12Blessed are the people that hold the LORD for their God, and blessed are the folk whom he hath chosen to be his heritage.  13The LORD looketh down from heaven, and beholdeth all the children of men:  14from his strong seat he considereth all them that dwell in the world.  15He only hath fashioned all the hearts of them, and knoweth all their works.  

1A Psalm of Praise. O be joyful in GOD (all ye lands).  2And serve the LORD with gladness, come before his presence with joy.  3Be ye sure, that the LORD he is God: It is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves: we are but his people, and the sheep of his pasture.  4O go your way into his gates then with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise, be thankful unto him, and speak good of his name.  5For the LORD is gracious, his mercy is everlasting, and his truth endureth from generation to generation.  

89Lamed. O LORD, thy word endureth forever in heaven.  90Thy truth also remaineth from one generation to another: thou hast laid the foundation of the earth, and it abideth.  

Ps 14:7 Oh that the saving health were given unto Israel out of Sion. Oh that the LORD would deliver his people out of captivity. Then should Jacob rejoice, and Israel should be right glad.

1Even like as in time past it hath been well seen, that the land of Zabulon and the land of Nephtali (where thorow the sea way goeth over Jordan in to the land of Galilee) was at the first in little trouble, but afterward sore vexed.  2Nevertheless the people that have dwelt in darkness, shall see a great light. As for them that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them shall the light shine.  3Shalt thou multiply the people, and not increase the joy also? They shall rejoice before thee even as men make merry in harvest, and as men that have gotten the victory, when they deal the spoil.  4For thou shalt break the yoke of the people's burthen: the staff of his shoulder and the rod of his oppressor, as in the day of Madian.  5Moreover all temerarious and seditious power (yea where there is but a coat filled with blood) shall be burnt, and fed the fire.  6For unto us a child shall be born, and unto us a son shall be given. Upon his shoulders shall the kingdom lie, and he shall be called with his own name: the wonderous giver of counsel, the mighty God, the everlasting father, the Prince of peace,  7he shall make no end to increase the kingdom and peace, and shall sit upon the seat of David and in his kingdom, to set up the same, to stablish it with equity and righteousness, from thence forth for evermore. This shall the jealousy of the LORD of hoostes bring to pass.  8The Lord sent a word in to Jacob, the same is come in to Israel.  9And the people also of Ephraim, and they that dwell in Samaria, can say with pride and high stomachs, on this manner:  10The tile work is fallen down, but we will build it with harder stones. The Mulberry timber is broken, but we shall set it up again with Cedar.  
Code:
Mt 4:13 and left Nazareth, and went and dwelt in Capernaum, which is a city upon the sea, in the coasts of Zabulon and Nephthalim,
Mt 4:15 Behold the land of Zabulon and Nephthalim, the way of the sea beyond Jordan, Galilee of the Gentiles,
Mt 4:16 the people which sat in darkness, saw great light. And to them which sat in the region and shadow of death, light is sprong. <begun to shine.>
Mt 4:17 From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say: Repent, <|Amende youre selves|> for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

33And they rose up the same hour, and returned again to Jerusalem, and found the eleven gathered together, and them that were with them,  34saying: The Lord is risen in deed, and hath appeared to Simon.  35And they told what things was done in the way, and how they knew him, by the breaking of bread.  36As they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and said unto them: peace be with you. ([It is I, fear not])  37And they were abashed, and afraid, supposing that they had seen a spirit.  38And he said unto them: Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts?  39Behold my hands and my feet. For it is even I myself. Handle me and see. For spirits have not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.  40And when he had thus spoken, he shewed them his hands, and his feet.  41And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them: Have ye here any meat?  42and they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb.  43And he took it, and ate it before them.  44And he said unto them: These are the words, which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you: that all must be fulfilled which were written of me in the law of Moses, and in the Prophets, and in the Psalms.  45Then opened he their wits, that they might understand the scriptures,  46and said unto them: Thus is it written, and thus it behooved Christ to suffer, and to rise again from death the third day.  47And that repentance, and remission of sins, should be preached in his name among all nations. And the beginning must be at Jerusalem.  48And ye are witnesses of these things.  49And behold, I will send the promise of my father upon you. But tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.   50And he led them out into Bethany, and lift up his hands, and blest them.  51And it came to pass, as he blessed them, he departed from them, and was carried up into heaven.  52And they worshipped him, and returned to Jerusalem with great joy.  

Yea the testimony according to the Scriptures is how it amazingly foretold about Jesu Christ.
Then I said: Lo I come; In the beginning of the book it is written of me, that I should do thy will, o God.
7Then said I: Lo, I come. In the beginning of the book it is written of me,  8that I should fulfill thy will O my God, and that am I content to do: yea thy law is within my heart.  

Yea and how Christ revealed to the apostles it's fulfilment as a holy whole since the beginning, and then the revelation of his quick return til the end.
3speaking thus one unto another: up, let us go to the hill of the LORD, and to the house of the God of Jacob: that he may shew us his way, and that we may walk in his paths. For the law shall come out of Sion, and the word of God from Jerusalem,  4and shall give sentence among the Heathen, and shall reform the multitude of people: So that they shall break their swords and spears, to make scythes, sicles and saws thereof. From that time forth shall not one people lift up weapon against another, neither shall they learn to fight from thenceforth.   5It is to thee that I cry (O house of Jacob) up, let us walk in the light of the LORD.   

11He that doth evil, let him do evil still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be more righteous: and he that is holy, let him be more holy.  12And behold I come shortly, and my reward with me, to give every man according as his deeds shall be.  13I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.  14Blessed are they that do his commandments, that their power may be in the tree of life, and may enter in thorow the gates into the city.  15For with out shall be dogs and enchanters, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth or maketh leasings.  16I Jesus sent mine angel, to testify unto you these things in the congregations. I am the root and the generation of David, and the bright morning star.  17And the spirit and the bride said come. And let him that heareth, say also come. And let him that is a thirst come. And let whosoever will, take of the water of life free.  18I testify unto every man that heareth the words of prophecy of this book: if any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book.  19And if any man shall minish of the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from those things which are written in this book.  20He which testifieth these things saith: be it, I come quickly, Amen. Even so: come Lord Jesu.  21The grace of our Lord Jesu Christ be with you all Amen. The end of the new testament.  

The KEY to the position of the Anointed after resurrection and ascension are the words "till all enemies are subdued and placed under his footstool (control) and right now Jesu sits on the right hand of God, until that time....

1Ch 15:19 So the singers, Heman, Asaph, and Ethan, were appointed to sound with cymbals of brass;
heman
Banned!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:42 am    Post subject: Re: "The Law & Testimony" Reply with quote

heman wrote:
JAdmin wrote:

Heman wrote:

Heman wrote:

Heman wrote:

For it is written:

Code:

The KEY to the position of the Anointed after resurrection and ascension are the words "till all enemies are subdued and placed under his footstool (control) and right now Jesu sits on the right hand of God, until that time....

Yea and how Christ revealed to the apostles:

(WT)12:6 and yet though I would rejoice I should not be a fool: for I would say the truth. Nevertheless I spare, lest any man should think of me above that he seeth me to be, or heareth of me. 12:7 And lest I should be exalted out of measure thorow the abundance of revelations, there was given unto me of God unquietness of the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me: because I should not be exalted out of measure. 12:8 For this thing besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me: 12:9 and he said unto me: my grace is sufficient for thee.

NOW let us look at what it really says in particular Verse 7:
12:6 For if I should want to rejoice I shall not be unwise: for the truth a passion I forebear, lest any one should impute beyond me what he sees or hears from me. 12:7 And in the abundance of revelations, so that I should not be elevated above wherefore was given unto me a barb in the flesh, the adversary?s messenger, that it might punch me, that I might not be elevated above . 12:8 Concerning this I enjoined the Lord three times, that IT might be removed from me: 12:9 and he said unto me: my favor is enough for thee for the power is perfected in weakness.

Since Paul had an abundance of things revealed to him and there was a barb stuck in his fleshly body of thoughts and that IT might PUNCH (stick) him if he were to think of himself as better than anyone else. He then asked the Lord 3 times that IT (the barb) be REMOVED from him. He was told that grace was enough to overcome the weaknesses of the flesh.

JAdmin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:13 pm    Post subject: love as Christ honestly loves in verity Reply with quote

Heman wrote:

Truly as it was already declared:
1 Corinthians 15:20-28
20 Now is Christ risen from death, and is become the first fruits of them that slept.  21For by a man came death, and by a man came resurrection of death.   22For as by Adam all die: even so by Christ, shall all be made alive,  23and every man in his own order: The first is Christ, then they that are Christ's at his coming.  24Then cometh the end, when he hath delivered up the kingdom to God the father, when he hath put down all rule, authority, and power.  25For he must rule till he have put all his enemies under his feet.  26The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.  27For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith, all things are put under him, it is manifest, that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.  28When all things are subdued unto him: then shall the son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all things.  

Galatians 1:3-12
3Grace be with you and peace from God the father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ,  4which gave himself for our sins, to deliver us from this present evil world, thorow the will of God our father,  5to whom be praise for ever and ever Amen.  6I marvel that ye are so soon turned from him that called you in the grace of Christ, unto another gospel,  7which is nothing else, but that there be some which trouble you, and intend to pervert the gospel of Christ.  8Nevertheless though we ourselves, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, hold him as accursed.  9As I said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other thing unto you, than that ye have received, hold him accursed.   10Seek I now the favour of men, or of God? Other go I about to please men? If I studied to please men, I were not the servant of Christ.  11I certify you brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me, was not after the manner of men,  12neither received I it of man, neither was I taught it: but received it by the revelation of Jesus Christ.  

Yea if I didn't honestly warn you of this, I wouldn't truly love you and your daughter, but I love you with a fervent heart to cry out ot you that if whatever manuscripts contradict the law and testimony, it ought to be held as accursed; such as that VaticANUS and SINaticus greek manuscript that took away the original beloved word son at John 1:18; (or worst replaced it with a strange begotten god rendering the passage completely oblivious and not in accordance to the father who is the onely GOd), that ironically John in his second letter adverted (even prophesied) of such that will do such a horrible crime:

2 John 1:5-11
5And now beseech I thee lady, not as though I wrote a new commandment unto thee, but that same, which we had from the beginning, that we should love one another.  6And this is the love, that we should walk after his commandments. This commandment is (that as ye have heard from the beginning) ye should walk in it.   7For many deceivers are entered into the world, which confess not that Jesus Christ is como in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.  8Look on yourselves, that we loose not that we have wrought: but that we may have a full reward.  9Whosoever transgresseth and bideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that endureth in the doctrine of Christ, hath both the father, and the son.  10If there come any unto you and bring not this learning, him receive not to house: neither bid him God speed.  11For he that biddeth him God speed, is partaker of his evil deeds. ([Behold, I have told you before, that ye should not be ashamed in the day of the lorde.])  

Yea Jesu Christ is God onely as he said he is in the father and the father in him.
John 14:10
Believest thou not that I am in the father, and the father in me? The words that I speak unto you, I speak not of myself: but the father dwelling in me is he that doeth the works.

Code:
Joh 4:24 God is a spirit, and they that worship him, must honour <worship> him, in spirit and verity. <trouth, or real fidelity of truth>

Other than that it's nothing but men's doctrinal suppositions.
Matthew 15:8-9
8This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouths, and honoureth me with their lips, yet their hearts are far from me:  9but in vain they worship me teaching doctrine, which is nothing but men's precepts.  

Otherwise it can lead into all kinds of dangerous rabbit trails..
1 Corinthians 8:5-9
5And though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth (as there be gods many and lords many)  6but unto us is there one God, which is the father, of whom are all things, and we in him: and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.  7But every man hath not knowledge. For some suppose that there is an idol, until this hour, and eat as of a thing offered unto the idol, and so their consciences being yet weak are defiled.  8Meat maketh us not acceptable to God: Neither if we eat are we the better: Neither if we eat not are we the worse.   9But take heed that your liberty cause not the weak to fall.   

Colossians 1:18-23
18And he is the head of the body, that is to wit of the congregation, he is the beginning and first begotten of the dead, that in all things he might have the preeminence.  19For it pleased the father that in him should all fullness dwell,  20and by him to reconcile all things unto himself, and to set at peace by him thorow the blood of his cross both things in heaven and things in earth.  21And you (which were in times past strangers and enemies, because your minds were set in evil works) hath he now reconciled  22in the body of his flesh thorow death, to make you holy, and such as no man could complain on, and without fault in his own sight,  23if ye continue grounded and stablished in the faith, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, whereof ye have heard, how that it is preached among all creatures, which are under heaven, whereof I Paul am made a minister.  

That's why Christ the Lord sounded ALARUM that Ye shall know them by their fruits.

Heman wrote:

Yea and how Christ revealed to the apostles:

(WT)12:6 and yet though I would rejoice I should not be a fool: for I would say the truth. Nevertheless I spare, lest any man should think of me above that he seeth me to be, or heareth of me. 12:7 And lest I should be exalted out of measure thorow the abundance of revelations, there was given unto me of God unquietness of the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me: because I should not be exalted out of measure. 12:8 For this thing besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me: 12:9 and he said unto me: my grace is sufficient for thee.

NOW let us look at what it really says in particular Verse 7:
12:6 For if I should want to rejoice I shall not be unwise: for the truth a passion I forebear, lest any one should impute beyond me what he sees or hears from me. 12:7 And in the abundance of revelations, so that I should not be elevated above wherefore was given unto me a barb in the flesh, the adversary?s messenger, that it might punch me, that I might not be elevated above . 12:8 Concerning this I enjoined the Lord three times, that IT might be removed from me: 12:9 and he said unto me: my favor is enough for thee for the power is perfected in weakness.

Since Paul had an abundance of things revealed to him and there was a barb stuck in his fleshly body of thoughts and that IT might PUNCH (stick) him if he were to think of himself as better than anyone else. He then asked the Lord 3 times that IT (the barb) be REMOVED from him. He was told that grace was enough to overcome the weaknesses of the flesh.

Look up the word definitions WT used and you'll find out that is really what it expressed anyway.

Notwithstanding, I'm not Paul nor WT, and neither are you. And nothing was revealed to us other than what has already been truly acknowledged since the beginning. Yea like the Preacher, being king of Israel and Jerusalem, hundreds of years ago proclaimed:
Ecclesiastes 1:9-11
9The thing that hath been, cometh to pass again: and the thing that hath been done, is done again, there is no new thing under the Sun.  10Is there any thing, whereof it may be said: Lo, this is new? For it was long ago in the times that have been before us.  11The thing that is past, is out of remembrance: Even so the things that are for to come, shall no more be thought upon among them that come after.  

Ironically divers sects already know most things but are not aware of each lacking eachother's verity pieces due to the captivity derived from ignorance and arrogance.
Habakkuk 3:1-19
1A prayer of the prophet Abacuc for the ignoraunce.   2O LORD, when I heard speak of thee, I was afraid. The work thou hast taken in hand, shalt thou perform in his time, O LORD: and when thy time cometh, thou shalt declare it. In thy very wrath thou thinkest upon mercy.  3God cometh from Theman, and the holy one from the mount of Pharan. Sela.  4His glory covereth the heavens, and the earth is full of his praise. His shine is as the sun, and beams of light go out of his hands, there is his power hid.  5Destruction goeth before him, and burning cressettes go from his feet.  6He standeth, and measureth the earth. He looketh, and the people consume away, the mountains of the world fall down to powder, and the hills are fain to bow themselves, for his goings are everlasting and sure.  7I saw, that the pavilions of the Morians and the tents of the land of Madian were vexed for weariness.  8Wast thou not angry, O LORD, in the waters? was not thy wrath in the floods, and thy displeasure in the sea? Yes, when thou satest upon thine horse, and when thy chariots had the victory.  9Thou shewdest thy bow openly, like as thou hadst promised with an oath unto the tribes. Selah. Thou didst divide the waters of the earth.  10When the mountains saw thee, they were afraid, the water stream went away: the deep made a noise at the lifting up of thine hand.  11The Sun and Moon remained still in their habitation. Thine arrows went out glistering, and thy spears as the shine of the lightning.  12Thou trodest down the land in thine anger, and didst throshe the Heathen in thy displeasure.  13Thou camest forth to help thy people, to help thine anointed. Thou smotest down the head in the house of the ungodly, and discoveredest his foundations, even unto the neck of him. Selah.  14Thou cursest his scepters, the captain of his men of war: which come as a stormy wind to scatter me abroad, and are glad when they may eat up the poor secretly.  15Thou makest a way for thine horses in the sea, even in the mud of great waters.  16When I hear this, my body is vexed, my lips tremble at the voice thereof, my bones corrupt, I am afraid where I stand. O that I might rest in the day of trouble, that I might go up unto our people, which are already prepared.  17For the fig trees shall not be green, and the vines shall bear no fruit. The labour of the olive shall be but lost, and the land shall bring no corn: the sheep shall be taken out of the fold, and there shall be no cattle in the stalls.  18But as for me, I will be glad in the LORD, and will rejoice in God my Saviour.  19The LORD God is my strength, he shall make my feet as the feet of harts: and he which giveth the victory, shall bring me to my high places, singing upon my psalms. The end of the prophecy of Abacuc.  

1 Corinthians 3:18
Let no man deceive himself. If any man seem wise among you, let him be a fool in this world, that he may be wise.

And I'll be the first to admit to be just a fool in this world whom Jesu Christ enlightened with whatever verity i may know according to how the Scriptures ALREADY revealed thorow his wholy spirit.
John 14:22-31
22Judas said unto him (not Judas Iscarioth) Lord what is the cause that thou wilt shew thyself unto us, and not unto the world?  23Jesus answered and said unto him: if a man love me and will keep my sayings, my father also will love him, and we will come unto him, and will dwell with him.  24He that loveth me not, keepeth not my sayings. And the words which ye hear are not mine, but my father's, which sent me.  25This have I spoken unto you being yet present with you.  26But that comforter which is the holy ghost (whom my father will send in my name) shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance whatsoever I have told you.  27Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you. Not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your hearts be grieved, neither fear ye.  28Ye have heard how I said unto you: I go and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would verily rejoice, because I said, I go unto the father. For the father is greater than I.  29And now have I shewed you, before it come, that when it is come to pass, ye might believe.  30Here after will I not talk many words unto you. For the chief ruler of this world cometh, and hath nought in me.  31But that the world may know that I love my father; And as the father gave me commandment, even so do I. Rise let us go hence.  

1 John 2:27
And the anointing which ye have received of him dwelleth in you. And ye need not that any man teach you: but as that anointing teacheth you all things, and is true, and is no lie: and as it taught you, even so bide therein.

On that note this post is closed.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    DAVAR -> Forum Index -> Original Tongues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: