DAVAR
Hebrew Dictionary Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Begotten God
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    DAVAR -> Forum Index -> Original Tongues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
heman
Banned!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:52 am    Post subject: Re: word is a it Reply with quote

JAdmin wrote:
Heman wrote:
Sorry, when I posted the image it was not where I wanted it. I failed to move "&#962" along with the rest of the image.

The corrolation in the significance of Bethabara is very interesting nonetheless. (& perhaps is even trying to tell the post something.)

Heman wrote:
However, concerning the actual translation you can compare these images below with the text of P66, P75, the Vaticanus, and WT.

1.18 μονογενης θεός {B}
With the acquisition of P66 and P75, both of which read θεός , the external support of this reading has been notably strengthened.

What strengtheneth is how the scriptures altogether bring verity to light.
Isaiah 8:20
If any man want light, let him look upon the law and the testimony whether they speak not after this meaning.

Isaiah 28:10
Command that may be commanded, bid that may be bidden, forbid that may be forbidden, keep back that may be kept back, here a little, there a little.

Heman wrote:

Scribal Errors in WT
1:3 All through Him was done and without Him was done not even that had been done
(WT)All things were made by it,|the same| and without it,|the same| was made no thing, that made was.{was made.}
1:4 Into Him
(WT) In it|him| was life; And {the} life was the light of men;

Codex Vaticanus (B or 03), (Biblioteca Apostolica Vaticana, Ms. Vat. gr. 1209); We find in this codex the same reading as in P75,P66.

Scribal errors foremost pertains to those that messed with the Hebrew, Greek and Latin .. thus as far as WT: he honestly just translated how he was led by the faithful compilation of manuscripts (in Hebrew, Greek and Latin agreement) provided in the sovereign providence of God. And believe we already discussed John 1:1-5, since "word" has no gender in English and is distinctively described with the pronoun "it".

Heman wrote:

Luke 23:32
To avoid the implication in this text that Jesus was also a criminal, most Greek witnesses have changed the sequence of words to solve the difficulty. Of the modern translations, the Revised Standard Version, the New American Standard Bible and the New International Version and WT, all follow the largest number of manuscripts instead of the stronger support based on antiquity and on internal evidence.
P75, Sinaiticus, Vaticanus = "Ηγοντο δε και ετεροι κακουργοι συν αυτω αναιρεθηναι"
And also other crininals two were led away to be put to death with him.
(WT) 23:32 There were two evil doerst led with him to be slain.

There were two evil doers led with him to be slain.
Brings to attention:
Matthew 26:51-56
51And behold, one of them which were with Jesus, stretched out his hand and drew his sword, and struck a servant of the high priest, and smote off his ear.  52Then said Jesus unto him: Put up thy sword into his sheath. For all they that lay hands on the sword, shall perish with the sword.  53Either thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my father, and he shall give me ([even now]) more than twelve legions of angels?  54 How then should the scriptures be fulfilled, for so must it be.  55The same time said Jesus to the multitude: Ye be come out as it were unto a thief, with swords and staves for to take me: daily I sat among you teaching in the temple, and ye took me not.  56All this was done that the scriptures of the prophets might be fulfilled. Then all the disciples forsook him and fled.  

Yea haven't you heard:
Galatians 3:13
Christ hath delivered us from the curse of the law, and was made a cursed for us (for it is written: Cursed is everyone that hangeth on tree)

Furthermore i just know this:
1 Timothy 1:15-17
15This is a true saying, and by all means worthy to be received, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am chief:  16Notwithstanding unto me was mercy given, that Jesus Christ should first shew on me all long patience, unto the ensample of them which shall in time to come believe on him unto eternal life.  17So then unto God, King everlasting, immortal, invisible, and wise only, be honour and praise for ever and ever Amen.  

Yea, I have heard!

1Ch 15:19 So the singers, Heman, Asaph, and Ethan, were appointed to sound with cymbals of brass;
1Ch 25:5 All these were the sons of HEMAN, THE KING'S SEER IN THE WORDS OF GOD
JAdmin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heman wrote:
Heman wrote:

To avoid the implication in this text that Jesus was also a criminal, most Greek witnesses have changed the sequence of words to solve the difficulty.
P75, Sinaiticus, Vaticanus = "Ηγοντο δε και ετεροι κακουργοι συν αυτω αναιρεθηναι"

JAdmin wrote:

Brings to attention:
51And behold, one of them which were with Jesus, stretched out his hand and drew his sword, and struck a servant of the high priest, and smote off his ear.  52Then said Jesus unto him: Put up thy sword into his sheath. For all they that lay hands on the sword, shall perish with the sword.  53Either thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my father, and he shall give me ([even now]) more than twelve legions of angels?  54 How then should the scriptures be fulfilled, for so must it be.  55The same time said Jesus to the multitude: Ye be come out as it were unto a thief, with swords and staves for to take me: daily I sat among you teaching in the temple, and ye took me not.  56All this was done that the scriptures of the prophets might be fulfilled. Then all the disciples forsook him and fled.  

Yea haven't you heard:
Christ hath delivered us from the curse of the law, and was made a cursed for us (for it is written: Cursed is everyone that hangeth on tree)

Yea, I have heard!

So hearing how that the innocent Jesu Christ allowed the world to murder him as a criminal so he could save it ..
why then can't you acknowledge this true internal evidence since antiquity that discerns even an old manuscript?:

Code:
2Co 5:20 Now then are we messengers in the room of Christ: even as though God did beseech you thorow us: <|exhorted by us|> So pray we you <|We beseek you now therefore|> in Christ's <Christes> stead, that ye be at one with God:
2Co 5:21 for he hath made him to be sin for us, which knew no sin, that we by his means should be that righteousness which before God is allowed. <aloved>

Code:
Heb 9:13 For if the blood of oxen, and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer, when it was sprinkled, purified <|halloweth|> the unclean, as touching the purifying <|purification|> of the flesh:
Heb 9:14 How much more shall the blood of Christ (which thorow the eternal spirit, offered himself without spot to God) purge our <your> consciences from dead works, for to serve the living God?

Quote:
Heb 10:4 For it is unpossible that the blood of oxen, and of goats should take away sins.
Heb 10:5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith: Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not have: but a body hast thou ordained me,
Heb 10:6 holocausts and sacrifice for sin thou hast not allowed. <In sacrifices and sinofferings thou hast no lust.>
Heb 10:7 Then I said: Lo I come; In the beginning of the book it is written of me, <In the chiefest of the book it is written of me,> that I should do thy will, o God.
Heb 10:8 Above when he sayeth <had said> sacrifice, and offering, and holocausts, <burntsacrifices> and sacrifice for sin, <sinofferings> thou wouldest not have, neither hast allowed (which <[yet]> are offered by the law)
Heb 10:9 <[And]> then he said: Lo I am ready <come to> do thy will o God: he taketh away the first to stablish the latter.
Heb 10:10 By the which will we are sanctified, by the offering of the body of Jesu Christ once for all.
Heb 10:11 And every priest is ready daily ministering, and often times offereth one manner of offering, which can never take away sins:
Heb 10:12 but this man after he had offered one sacrifice for sins, <|[which is of value for ever]|> sat him down for ever on the right hand of God,
Heb 10:13 and from henceforth tarrieth till his foes be made his footstool.

If any man want light, let him look upon the law and the testimony whether they speak not after this meaning.

heman
Banned!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heman wrote:
Heman wrote:

To avoid the implication in this text that Jesus was also a criminal, most Greek witnesses have changed the sequence of words to solve the difficulty.
P75, Sinaiticus, Vaticanus = "Ηγοντο δε και ετεροι δου κακουργοι συν αυτω αναιρεθηναι"
And also other criminals two were led away to be put to death with him.

JAdmin wrote:

Brings to attention:

Yea haven't you heard:

Yea, I have heard!

JAdmin wrote:
So hearing how that the innocent Jesu Christ allowed the world to murder him as a criminal so he could save it ..
why then can't you acknowledge this true internal evidence since antiquity that discerns even an old manuscript?:

Code:
2Co 5:20 Now then are we messengers in the room of Christ: even as though God did beseech you thorow us: <|exhorted by us|> So pray we you <|We beseek you now therefore|> in Christ's <Christes> stead, that ye be at one with God:
2Co 5:21 for he hath made him to be sin for us, which knew no sin, that we by his means should be that righteousness which before God is allowed. <aloved>

2Cor 5:20 Now then are we on behalf of Christ: as though God did exhort thorow us: Pray we you on behalf of Christ that ye be reconciled to God:
2Co 5:21 for the one which knew no sin, was made sin on behalf of us, that in him we might become the righteousness of God
JAdmin wrote:

Code:
Heb 9:13 For if the blood of oxen, and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer, when it was sprinkled, purified <|halloweth|> the unclean, as touching the purifying <|purification|> of the flesh:
Heb 9:14 How much more shall the blood of Christ (which thorow the eternal spirit, offered himself without spot to God) purge our <your> consciences from dead works, for to serve the living God?

Quote:
Heb 10:4 For it is unpossible that the blood of oxen, and of goats should take away sins.
Heb 10:5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith: Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not have: but a body hast thou ordained me,
Heb 10:6 holocausts and sacrifice for sin thou hast not allowed. <In sacrifices and sinofferings thou hast no lust.>
Heb 10:7 Then I said: Lo I come; In the beginning of the book it is written of me, <In the chiefest of the book it is written of me,> that I should do thy will, o God.
Heb 10:8 Above when he sayeth <had said> sacrifice, and offering, and holocausts, <burntsacrifices> and sacrifice for sin, <sinofferings> thou wouldest not have, neither hast allowed (which <[yet]> are offered by the law)
Heb 10:9 <[And]> then he said: Lo I am ready <come to> do thy will o God: he taketh away the first to stablish the latter.
Heb 10:10 By the which will we are sanctified, by the offering of the body of Jesu Christ once for all.
Heb 10:11 And every priest is ready daily ministering, and often times offereth one manner of offering, which can never take away sins:
Heb 10:12 but this man after he had offered one sacrifice for sins, <|[which is of value for ever]|> sat him down for ever on the right hand of God,
Heb 10:13 and from henceforth tarrieth till his foes be made his footstool.

I do acknowledge this true eternal evidence since antiquity that discerns an old manuscript

Heb 9:13 For if the blood of goats, and of bulls, and the ashes of an heifer, when it was sprinkled, cleanses the polluted ones, for the purification of the flesh:
Heb 9:14 How much more shall the blood of Christ (which thorow the eternal spirit, offered himself without spot to God) cleanse your consciences from the works of death, for to serve the living God?

Heb 10:4 For it is impossible that the blood of oxen, and of goats should take away sins.
Heb 10:5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith: Sacrifice and offering thou have no desire: but a body hast thou ordained me,
Heb 10:6 Whole burnt offerings even for sin thou hast no delight in.
Heb 10:7 Then I said: Lo I come; In the head of the book it is written of me, that I should do thy will, God.

Heb 10:8 Above when he sayeth sacrifice, and offering, and whole burnt sacrifices even for sin, thou did not desire, neither did delight in, which are offered according to law.
Heb 10:9 And then he said: Lo I come to do thy will: he taketh away the first so that he may establish the second.
Heb 10:10 By the which will we are sanctified, through the offering of the body of Jesu Christ once for all.
Heb 10:11 And indeed every priest is standing daily ministering, and the same offereth sacrifices, which never are able to take away sins:
Heb 10:12 but he who has offered one on behalf of sins, sat him down for ever on the right of God,
Heb 10:13 and from henceforth waiting till his enemies be placed at his feet for a footstool.
JAdmin wrote:

Isaiah 8:20 Because if there is no light in them to the law and testimony, they speak not according to this word .

1Ch 15:19 So the singers, Heman, Asaph, and Ethan, were appointed to sound with cymbals of brass;
1Ch 25:5 All these were the sons of HEMAN, THE KING'S SEER IN THE WORDS OF GOD
JAdmin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:49 am    Post subject: law and testimony Reply with quote

Heman wrote:
I do acknowledge this true eternal evidence since antiquity that discerns an old manuscript

Then why do you accuse WT of scribal errors? (when William Tyndale was not even a Scribe, and fabricated not any such false manuscript, but just honestly translated from manuscripts provided from different faithful sources that agreed together according to the law and testimony of many martyrs since Christ.)

Furthermore, according to the law and testimony; Which witness of Luke is accurate?
WT wrote:
Lu 23:32 There were two evil doers led with him to be slain.

or

Heman wrote:

Jesu Christ was not a criminal!

2Co 5:21 for he {God} hath made him to be sin for us, which knew no sin, that we by his means should be that righteousness which before God is allowed. <aloved>

Code:
Iesus said unto him I am the way, the verity,(truth) and [the] life. [And] No man cometh unto the father, but by me. -Jo. 14:6

Isn't there a big difference between being a criminal and innocently suffering as a criminal. Yea even one of the criminals acknowledged that fact:
Code:
Lu 23:39 The <And> one of the malefactors <evil doers> which hanged, railed on him, saying: If thou be Christ save thyself and us.
Lu 23:40 The other answered and rebuked him saying: Neither fearest thou God because thou art in the same damnation?
Lu 23:41 We are righteously punished, for we receive according to our deeds: But this man hath done no thing amiss.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    DAVAR -> Forum Index -> Original Tongues All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: