DAVAR
Hebrew Dictionary Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ideas

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    DAVAR -> Forum Index -> Davar 3.0 development
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mkruse

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:31 pm    Post subject: ideas Reply with quote

First of all, I want to say that DAVAR is very good software.

Then, some ideas.

1 - Davar 3 can include the complete LXX and Vulgata texts with apocripha?
2 - What is necessary to introduce brazilian portuguese in Davar 3? Maybe I can help.
3 - It will be wonderfull put the apparatus criticus from BHK or BHS (BHK is better). Maybe, the apparatus criticus for Nestle-Aland NT Greek.

God bless the work.
Marcos
JoPl
DAVAR programmer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 6:32 am    Post subject: Re: ideas Reply with quote

Hello Marcos,

thanks that you use and like Davar. Ideas are good and we can cooperate Laughing

1 - Davar 3 can include the complete LXX and Vulgata texts with apocripha?
NO problem. We can add much more, for example I converted (for testing) MHCommentary, ~ 35 MB of data. Have you GOOD source of that manuscripts in electronic form, free of (c)???? Plz, point me where.

2 - What is necessary to introduce brazilian portuguese in Davar 3? Maybe I can help. If you REALLY wish write me plz to freedavar@hotmail.com. I will send u instructions how to do it and resource file for Davar 2.4. Davar 3.0 is not ready for translation yet.

3 - It will be wonderfull put the apparatus criticus from BHK or BHS (BHK is better). Maybe, the apparatus criticus for Nestle-Aland NT Greek.

Please, explain more. What is apparatus criticus from BHK or BHS. And what is BHK???

Look forward to you answer

Josef

Marcos Kruse

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:19 pm    Post subject: Ideas Reply with quote

Hi JoPI
God be with you.

I downloaded the new version 3 of davar and I am testing it. Looks great!

I was occupied writing a book. So, I'm sorry for not give you an answer before.
Well, I saw that the most part of Ideas I mentioned in the first post is ok with new version, including portuguese version.

Mr. Green

BHK is Biblia Hebraica Kittel. Different from BHS, the apparatus criticus from BHK has the advatage to suggest some extra possibilities, not limited to variants.
So, BHK has 2 apparatus. One with textual variants and other with conjectures. Some of this conjectures are really good.
Maybe, BHK is public domain now.

Marcos
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
JoPl
DAVAR programmer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:20 am    Post subject: BHK... Reply with quote

Hi Marcos,

God bless you too.

Davar3Alpha2 is in preparation and one of IMHO good features is, that localization file is separated from exe. Anyone can create now localization, using simple text editor. We have English+Czech+Portuguese D3 now.

About Biblia Hebraica Kittel - You know those texts better than me and I welcome any links. I or some of my friends can convert it for D3. I tried to google for it, but no success. Not all things were digitalized and unfortunatelly not all are without (c) restrictions. BHS is one of good examples and I'm happy that authors allowed freely use this electronic text.

Sincerely,

Josef

haTalmid

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shalom !!!

I would like a module of Talmud in english and brazilian portuguese , i have de Pirkei Avot module in portuguese, but i would like if were complete, like the Mishn? .

Todah

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    DAVAR -> Forum Index -> Davar 3.0 development All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: