DAVAR
Hebrew Dictionary Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Because I Said So
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    DAVAR -> Forum Index -> Original Tongues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
heman
Banned!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:55 pm    Post subject: Because I Said So Reply with quote

Jesu read the scriptures and spent most of his life quoting them and even with his last dying breath he quoted the scripture,

BECAUSE I SAID SO
Psalm 22:1
1 To the chief Musician upon Aijeleth Shahar, A Psalm of David.
1 My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring?
Matthew 27:46 ref; Ps 22:1
46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?
Psalm 40:7
7 Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me,
Zechariah 2:10-12 ref Ps 40:7 Heb 10:7-10
10 Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion: for, lo, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith the LORD. 11 And many nations shall be joined to the LORD in that day, and shall be my people: and I will dwell in the midst of thee, and thou shalt know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto thee. 12 And the LORD shall inherit Judah his portion in the holy land, and shall choose Jerusalem again.
Hebrews 10:7-10 ref; Ps 40:7 , Zech 2:10-12
7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God. 8 Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law; 9 Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second. 10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.
Psalm 116:10-11
10 I believed, therefore have I spoken: I was greatly afflicted: 11 I said in my haste, All men are liars.
Romans 3:4 ref Ps 116:10-11
4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

Micah 5:2
2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.
Matthew 2:5-6 ref Micah 5:2
5 And they said unto him, In Bethlehem of Judaea: for thus it is written by the prophet, 6 And thou Bethlehem, in the land of Juda, art not the least among the princes of Juda: for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule my people Israel.

Psalm 91:11-12
11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. 12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
Matthew 4:6 Luke 4:10 ref; Ps 91:11-12
6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

Deuteronomy 6:16
16 Ye shall not tempt the LORD your God, as ye tempted him in Massah.
Matthew 4:7 ref; Deut 6:16
7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

Exodus 34:14
14 For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:
Matthew 4:10 Luke 4:8 ref Ex 34:14
10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Malachi 3:1
Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts.
Matthew 11:10 Luke 7:27 Mark 1:2 ref; Malachi 3:1
10 For this is he, of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.

Isaiah 56:7
7 Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.
Matthew 21:13 Mark 11:17 Luke 19:36 ref Isaiah 56:7
13 And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.

Zechariah 13:7
7 Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones.

Matthew 26:31-32 Mark 14: 27-28 ref; Zechariah 13:7
31 Then saith Jesus unto them, All ye shall be offended because of me this night: for it is written, I will smite the shepherd, and the sheep of the flock shall be scattered abroad. 32 But after I am risen again, I will go before you into Galilee.

Isaiah 29:13
13 Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:
Mark 7:6-7 ref Isaiah 29:13
6 He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me. 7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Malachi 4:5
5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
Mark 9:12-13 ref; Malachi 4:5
12 And he answered and told them, Elias verily cometh first, and restoreth all things; and how it is written of the Son of man, that he must suffer many things, and be set at nought. 13 But I say unto you, That Elias is indeed come, and they have done unto him whatsoever they listed, as it is written of him.

Exodus 13:2
2 Sanctify unto me all the firstborn, whatsoever openeth the womb among the children of Israel, both of man and of beast: it is mine.
Luke 2:23 ref Exodus 13:2
23 (As it is written in the law of the Lord, Every male that openeth the womb shall be called holy to the Lord;)

Isaiah 40:3
3 The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.
Luke 3:4 ref; Isaiah 40:3
4 As it is written in the book of the words of Esaias the prophet, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.

Deuteronomy 8:3
3 And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know; that he might make thee know that man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the LORD doth man live.
Luke 4:4 ref; Deut 8:3
4 And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.

Isaiah 61:2
2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;
Luke 4:17-19 ref; Isaiah 61:2
17 And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written, 18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, 19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

Psalm 118:22
22 The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner.
Luke 20:17 ref Psalm 118:22
17 And he beheld them, and said, What is this then that is written, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner?

Hosea 6:2
2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.
Luke 24:46 ref; Hosea 6:2
46 And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:

Psalm 69:9
9 For the zeal of thine house hath eaten me up; and the reproaches of them that reproached thee are fallen upon me.
John 2:17 ref; Psalm 69:9
17 And his disciples remembered that it was written, The zeal of thine house hath eaten me up.

Exodus 16:15
15 And when the children of Israel saw it, they said one to another, It is manna: for they wist not what it was. And Moses said unto them, This is the bread which the LORD hath given you to eat.
John 6:31 ref; Exodus 16:15
31 Our fathers did eat manna in the desert; as it is written, He gave them bread from heaven to eat.

Isaiah 54:13
13 And all thy children shall be taught of the LORD; and great shall be the peace of thy children.
John 6:44-45 ref Isaiah 54:13
44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day. 45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

Zechariah 9:9
9 Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem: behold, thy King cometh unto thee: he is just, and having salvation; lowly, and riding upon an ass, and upon a colt the foal of an ass.
John 12:14-15 ref; Zechariah 9:9
14 And Jesus, when he had found a young ass, sat thereon; as it is written, 15 Fear not, daughter of Sion: behold, thy King cometh, sitting on an ass?s colt.

Psalm 69:4
4 They that hate me without a cause are more than the hairs of mine head: they that would destroy me, being mine enemies wrongfully, are mighty: then I restored that which I took not away.
John 15:25 ref; Psalm 69:4
25 But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause.

Psalm 22:18
18 They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture.
John 19:24 ref Psalm 22:18
24 They said therefore among themselves, Let us not rend it, but cast lots for it, whose it shall be: that the scripture might be fulfilled, which saith, They parted my raiment among them, and for my vesture they did cast lots. These things therefore the soldiers did.

Psalm 69:25
25 Let their habitation be desolate; and let none dwell in their tents.
Acts 1:20 ref; Psalm 69:25
20 For it is written in the book of Psalms, Let his habitation be desolate, and let no man dwell therein: and his bishoprick let another take.

Amos 5:25
25 Have ye offered unto me sacrifices and offerings in the wilderness forty years, O house of Israel?
Acts 7:42 ref Amos 5:25
42 Then God turned, and gave them up to worship the host of heaven; as it is written in the book of the prophets, O ye house of Israel, have ye offered to me slain beasts and sacrifices by the space of forty years in the wilderness?

Psalm 2:7
7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
Acts 13:33 ref ; Psalm 2:7
33 God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee.

Psalm 16:10
10 For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
Acts 13:35 ref; Psalm 16:10
35 Wherefore he saith also in another psalm, Thou shalt not suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

Amos 9:11
11 In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old:
Acts 15:15-17 ref; Amos 9:11
15 And to this agree the words of the prophets; as it is written, 16 After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up: 17 That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things.

Habakkuk 2:4
4 Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith.
Romans 1:17 ref; Habakkuk 2:4
17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

2 Kings 19:22
22 Whom hast thou reproached and blasphemed? and against whom hast thou exalted thy voice, and lifted up thine eyes on high? even against the Holy One of Israel.
Romans 2:24 ref; 2Kings 19:22
24 For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through (Jews) you, as it is written.

Psalm 53:3
3 Every one of them is gone back: they are altogether become filthy; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
Romans 3:10-11 ref; Psalm 53:3
10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: 11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.

Genesis 17:4-5
4 As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations. 5 Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.
Romans 4:17-18 ref Genesis 17:4-5
17 (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were. 18 Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations, according to that which was spoken,

Psalm 44:22
22 Yea, for thy sake are we killed all the day long; we are counted as sheep for the slaughter.
Romans 8:36 ref; Psalm 44:22 **Romans 8:38-39 Check this out!!!!
36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

Malachi 1:1-3
The burden of the word of the LORD to Israel by Malachi. 2 I have loved you, saith the LORD. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob?s brother? saith the LORD: yet I loved Jacob, 3 And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.
Romans 9:13 ref; Malachi 1:1-3
13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated

Isaiah 8:14
14 And he shall be for a sanctuary; but for a stone of stumbling and for a rock of offence to both the houses of Israel, for a gin and for a snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem.
Romans 9:33 ref; Isaiah 8:14
33 As it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a stumblingstone and rock of offence: and whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

Isaiah 52:7
7 How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!
Romans 10:15 ref; Isaiah 52:7
15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

Isaiah 29:10
10 For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered.
Isaiah 69:22
22Let their table become a snare before them: and that which should have been for their welfare, let it become a trap. 23Let their eyes be darkened, that they see not; and make their loins continually to shake
Romans 11:8-10 ref; Isaiah 29:10 Isaiah 69:22
8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day. 9 And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompence unto them: 10 Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back alway.

Obadiah 17
17 But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.
Romans 11:25-26 ref; obadiah 17:17
25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. 26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
Isaiah 63:4
4 For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.

Romans 12:19 ref; Isaiah 63:4
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Isaiah 45:23
23 I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

Romans 14:11 ref; Isaiah 45:23
11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

Psalm 69:9
9 For the zeal of thine house hath eaten me up; and the reproaches of them that reproached thee are fallen upon me.

Romans 15:3-4 ref; psalm 69:9
3 For even Christ pleased not himself; but, as it is written, The reproaches of them that reproached thee fell on me. 4 For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.

Isaiah 11:10
10 And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.
Romans 15:9-12 ref; Isaiah 11:10
9 And that the Gentiles might glorify God for his mercy; as it is written, For this cause I will confess to thee among the Gentiles, and sing unto thy name. 10 And again he saith, Rejoice, ye Gentiles, with his people. 11 And again, Praise the Lord, all ye Gentiles; and laud him, all ye people. 12 And again, Esaias saith, There shall be a root of Jesse, and he that shall rise to reign over the Gentiles; in him shall the Gentiles trust.

Isaiah 52:15
15 So shall he sprinkle many nations; the kings shall shut their mouths at him: for that which had not been told them shall they see; and that which they had not heard shall they consider.
Romans 15:21 ref; Isaiah 52:15
21 But as it is written, To whom he was not spoken of, they shall see: and they that have not heard shall understand.

Isaiah 29:14
14 Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.
1 Corinthians 1:19 ref; Isaiah 29:14
19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.

Jeremiah 9:24
24 But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the LORD which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the LORD. 1
Corinthians 1:31 ref; Jeremiah 9:24
31 That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

Isaiah 64:4
4 For since the beginning of the world men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside thee, what he hath prepared for him that waiteth for him.
1 Corinthians 2:9-10 ref; Isaiah 64:4
9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. 10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

Job 5:13
13 He taketh the wise in their own craftiness: and the counsel of the froward is carried headlong.
1 Corinthians 3:19-20 ref; Job 5:13
19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness. 20 And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.

Deuteronomy 25:4
4 Thou shalt not muzzle the ox when he treadeth out the corn.
1 Corinthians 9:9-10 ref; Deuteronomy 25:4
9 For it is written in the law of Moses, Thou shalt not muzzle the mouth of the ox that treadeth out the corn. Doth God take care for oxen? 10 Or saith he it altogether for our sakes? For our sakes, no doubt, this is written: that he that ploweth should plow in hope; and that he that thresheth in hope should be partaker of his hope.

1 Corinthians 14:21
21 In the law it is written, With men of other tongues and other lips will I speak unto this people; and yet for all that will they not hear me, saith the Lord.

Genesis 2:7
7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

1 Corinthians 15:45 ref; Genesis 2:7
45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

Isaiah 25:8
8 He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it.
1 Corinthians 15:54-56 ref; Isaiah 25:8
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. 55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory? 56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

Psalm 116:10
10 I believed, therefore have I spoken: I was greatly afflicted:
2 Corinthians 4:13 ref; Psalm 116:10
13 We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;

Exodus 16:18
18 And when they did mete it with an omer, he that gathered much had nothing over, and he that gathered little had no lack; they gathered every man according to his eating.
2 Corinthians 8:15 ref; Exodus 16:18
15 As it is written, He that had gathered much had nothing over; and he that had gathered little had no lack

Psalm 112:9
9 He hath dispersed, he hath given to the poor; his righteousness endureth for ever; his horn shall be exalted with honour.
2 Corinthians 9:9 ref; Psalm 112:9
9 (As it is written, He hath dispersed abroad; he hath given to the poor: his righteousness remaineth for ever.

Jeremiah 11:3
3 And say thou unto them, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel; Cursed be the man that obeyeth not the words of this covenant,
Galatians 3:10 ref Jeremiah 11:3
10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.

Deuteronomy 21:23
23 His body shall not remain all night upon the tree, but thou shalt in any wise bury him that day; (for he that is hanged is accursed of God;) that thy land be not defiled, which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance.

Galatians 3:13-14 ref; Deuteronomy 21:23
13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: 14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

Genesis 21:9-10
9 And Sarah saw the son of Hagar the Egyptian, which she had born unto Abraham, mocking. 10 Wherefore she said unto Abraham, Cast out this bondwoman and her son: for the son of this bondwoman shall not be heir with my son, even with Isaac.
Galatians 4:22-23 ref; Genesis 21:10
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman. 23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.

Isaiah 54:1
Sing, O barren, thou that didst not bear; break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child: for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the LORD.
Galatians 4:27-28 ref; Isaiah 54:1
27 For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband. 28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.

Leviticus 20:7
7 Sanctify yourselves therefore, and be ye holy: for I am the LORD your God.
1 Peter 1:16 ref; Leviticus 20:7
16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

1 Samuel 21:6
6 So the priest gave him hallowed bread: for there was no bread there but the shewbread, that was taken from before the LORD, to put hot bread in the day when it was taken away.
Matthew 12:3-5 ref; 1 Samuel 21:6
3 But he said unto them, Have ye not read what David did, when he was an hungred, and they that were with him; 4 How he entered into the house of God, and did eat the shewbread, which was not lawful for him to eat, neither for them which were with him, but only for the priests? 5 Or have ye not read in the law, how that on the sabbath days the priests in the temple profane the sabbath, and are blameless?

Jonah 1:17
17 Now the LORD had prepared a great fish to swallow up Jonah. And Jonah was in the belly of the fish three days and three nights.

Matthew 16:2-4 Matthew 12:40 ref; Jonah 1:17
2 He answered and said unto them, When it is evening, ye say, It will be fair weather: for the sky is red. 3 And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowring. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times? 4 A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed.
40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale?s belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.
Jude 8-9
8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities. 9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

1Ch 15:19 So the singers, Heman, Asaph, and Ethan, were appointed to sound with cymbals of brass;
1Ch 25:5 All these were the sons of HEMAN, THE KING'S SEER IN THE WORDS OF GOD
JAdmin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:48 am    Post subject: because the LORd said so Reply with quote

Understanding to whom "Scripture" be really directed at: is crucial in it's spiritual discernment.
Quote:

1Co 2:6 We speak that which <That we speak of> is wisdom among them that are perfect: not the wisdom of this world neither of the rulers of this world (which goeth to nought,)
1Co 2:7 but we speak the wisdom of God, which is in secret and lieth hid, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:
1Co 2:8 which wisdom none of the rulers of the world knew. For had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory:
1Co 2:9 but as it is written: The eye hath not seen, and the ear hath not heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

1 Corinthians 4:1-5
1Let men this wise esteem us, even as the ministers of Christ, and disposers of the secrets of God.  2Furthermore it is required of the disposers that they be found faithful.  3With me is it but a very small thing, that I should be judged of you, either of man's day. No I judge not mine own self.  4I know nought by myself: yet am I not thereby justified. It is the Lord that judgeth me.  5Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, which will lighten things that are hid in darkness: and open the counsels of the hearts. And then shall every man have praise of God.  

Notwithstanding, it bears to attention a post recently in regards to what is going on with Israel.
Who rightfully owns Israel anyway?
Is it a government?, religion?, organization?, a nation?.. and will things be resolved thoroughly through the strength of it's army or technology?
If remotely so, is there a dire past lesson to be learned that bears to attention:
"Zec 4:6 He answered, and said unto me: This is the word of the LORD unto Zorobabel, saying: Neither thorow an host of men, nor thorow strength, but thorow my spirit, sayeth the LORD of Hosts."

Yea, how sayeth the LORD of Hosts thoroughly through the Scriptures?
An initial related passage will be:
Genesis 22:1-14
1After these deeds, God did prove Abraham and said unto him: Abraham. And he answered: here am I.  2And he said: take thy only son Isaac whom thou lovest, and get thee unto the land of Moria, and sacrifice him there for a sacrifice upon one of the mountains which I will shew thee.  3Then Abraham rose up early in the morning and saddled his ass, and took two of his meiny with him, and Isaac his son: and clove wood for the sacrifice, and rose up and got him to the place which God had appointed him.  4The third day Abraham lift up his eyes and saw the place afar off,  5and said unto his young men: bide here with the ass. I and the lad will go yonder and worship and come again unto you.  6And Abraham took the wood of the sacrifice and laid it upon Isaac his son, and took fire in his hand and a knife. And they went both of them together.  7Then spake Isaac unto Abraham his father and said: My father? And he answered here am I my son. And he said: See here is fire and wood, but where is the sheep for sacrifice?  8And Abraham said: my son, God will provide him a sheep for sacrifice. So went they both together.  9And when they came unto the place which God shewed him, Abraham made an altar there and dressed the wood, and bound Isaac his son and laid him on the altar, above upon the wood.  10And Abraham stretched forth his hand, and took the knife to have killed his son.  11Then the angel of the LORD called unto him from heaven saying: Abraham, Abraham?. And he answered: here am I.  12And he said: lay not thy hands upon the child, neither do anything at all unto him, for now I know that thou fearest God, in that thou hast not kept thine only son from me.  13And Abraham lifted up his eyes and looked about: and behold, there was a ram caught by the horns in a thicket. And he went and took the ram and offered him up for a sacrifice in the stead of his son.  14And Abraham called the name of the place, the LORD will see: wherefore it is a common saying this day: in the mount will the LORD be seen.  

I trow that taking into account that the Land of Moria was known to be the environs of Jerusalem; and moreover how Abraham named the exact location, yea that foreshadowed where the LORD was seen above upon a wood circa 2000 years ago by all that passed that area as an ensample, yea where His innocent blood was shed: is enough a sign to hint at who really owns the property.

Proverbs 30:4
Who hath climbed up into heaven? Who hath come down from thence? Who hath holden the wind fast in his hand? Who hath comprehended the waters in a garment? Who hath set all the ends of the world? What is his name, or his son's name? Canst thou tell?

Thanks for reminding all to take heed as it is written.
Code:
1Pe 1:13 Wherefore gird up the loins of your minds, be sober, and trust perfectly on the grace that is brought unto you, in that Jesus Christ is opened, <by the declaring of Jesus Christ>
1Pe 1:14 as obedient children, not fashioning yourselves unto your old lusts of ignorance:
1Pe 1:15 But as he which called you is holy, even so be ye holy in all manner of conversation,
1Pe 1:16 because it is written: Be ye holy, for I am holy.
1Pe 1:17 And if so be that ye call on the father which without respect of person judgeth according to every man's works, see that ye pass the time of your pilgrimage in fear.

Isaiah 8:20
If any man want light, let him look upon the law and the testimony whether they speak not after this meaning.

PS. Did you get to speak to your daughter, and tell her i'm thankful for her covering of prayer? Please also tell her that at a man's prime age such as mine, a good woman, yea specially a prayerful woman is a blessing in disguise. (love ya.)

Last edited by JAdmin on Sat May 17, 2008 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
heman
Banned!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:17 pm    Post subject: He Said So.... Reply with quote

Genesis 22:1-14
1After these deeds, God did prove Abraham and said unto him: Abraham. And he answered: here am I. 2And he said: take thy only son Isaac whom thou lovest, and get thee unto the land of Moria, and sacrifice him there for a sacrifice upon one of the mountains which I will shew thee. 3Then Abraham rose up early in the morning and saddled his ass, and took two of his meiny with him, and Isaac his son: and clove wood for the sacrifice, and rose up and got him to the place which God had appointed him. 4The third day Abraham lift up his eyes and saw the place afar off, 5and said unto his young men: bide here with the ass. I and the lad will go yonder and worship and come again unto you. 6And Abraham took the wood of the sacrifice and laid it upon Isaac his son, and took fire in his hand and a knife. And they went both of them together. 7Then spake Isaac unto Abraham his father and said: My father? And he answered here am I my son. And he said: See here is fire and wood, but where is the sheep for sacrifice? 8And Abraham said: my son, God will provide him a sheep for sacrifice. So went they both together. 9And when they came unto the place which God shewed him, Abraham made an altar there and dressed the wood, and bound Isaac his son and laid him on the altar, above upon the wood. 10And Abraham stretched forth his hand, and took the knife to have killed his son. 11Then the angel of the LORD called unto him from heaven saying: Abraham, Abraham?. And he answered: here am I. 12And he said: lay not thy hands upon the child, neither do anything at all unto him, for now I know that thou fearest God, in that thou hast not kept thine only son from me. 13And Abraham lifted up his eyes and looked about: and behold, there was a ram caught by the horns in a thicket. And he went and took the ram and offered him up for a sacrifice in the stead of his son. 14And Abraham called the name of the place, the LORD will see: wherefore it is a common saying this day: in the mount will the LORD be seen.

How absolutely amazing that you should quote this scripture!
I was discussing the fact with my grandson, my daughters son, and told him I had asked God to give my daughter my space in the kingdom, if, He had any reserved for me.

I then remarked to my grandson that God must have answered my prayer when He awakened her. I said well He gave her my space so I guess I am on the outside now.

My Grandson answered by saying, No Papa, you are like Abraham, because he was willing to sacrifice his son and "for now I know that thou fearest God, " and for sure today, I can say the words of Abraham, " in the mount will the LORD be seen."

I also marvel at the insight and observations of my grandson and thank God daily for His grace and the words, "and offered him up for a sacrifice", have a much deeper meaning.

I can only hope to have the same "compassion in my bowels", of the great sacrifice that God gave to us through His "only Son".

I will also relay your message to my daughter.
Bless you and may the Praise of God be in our mouth and our hearts be opened wide. 2 Cor 6:11

1Ch 15:19 So the singers, Heman, Asaph, and Ethan, were appointed to sound with cymbals of brass;
JAdmin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:30 pm    Post subject: saith the Lord almighty Reply with quote

Yea 2Co 6:11 along with the whole passage is very fitting indeed.

Quote:
2Co 6:11 O ye Corinthians, our mouth is open unto you. Our heart is made large:
2Co 6:12 ye are not brought into cumbrance by us, though that ye vex yourselves of a true meaning. <ye are in no strait in us, but are in a strait in your own bowels:> <|Ye are in no straitness on our behalf: but where as ye are in straitness, that do ye of your own heartely meaning|>
2Co 6:13 I speak unto you as unto children, which <|that|> have like reward with us: <I promise you like reward with me, as to my children.>
2Co 6:14 Stretch yourselves therefore out; bear not the yoke with the unbelievers. <Set your selves therefore at large, and bear not a strangers yoke with the unbelievers> For what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? What company hath light with darkness?
2Co 6:15 What concord hath <|How agreeth|> Christ with beliall? Either <|Or|> what part hath he that believeth <|the believer|> with an infidel?
2Co 6:16 how agreeth <|accordeth|> the temple of God with images? And ye are the temple of the living God, as said God: I will dwell among them, and walk among them, and will be their God: and they shall be my people.
2Co 6:17 Wherefore come out from among them, and separate yourselves (saith the Lord) and touch none unclean thing: so will I receive you,
2Co 6:18 and will be a father unto you, and ye shall be unto me sons and daughters, saith the Lord almighty.

heman
Banned!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:12 pm    Post subject: Re: saith the Lord almighty Reply with quote

JAdmin wrote:
Yea 2Co 6:11 along with the whole passage is very fitting indeed.

Quote:
2Co 6:11 O ye Corinthians, our mouth is open unto you. Our heart is made large:
2Co 6:11 O ye Corinthians, our mouth and Our heart is opened wide unto you.:

2Co 6:12 ye are not brought into cumbrance by us, though that ye vex yourselves of a true meaning. <ye are in no strait in us, but are in a strait in your own bowels:> <|Ye are in no straitness on our behalf: but where as ye are in straitness, that do ye of your own heartely meaning|>
2Co 6:12. <ye are in not straitened by us, but are straitened in your own bowels moved with compassion:

2Co 6:13 I speak unto you as unto children, which <|that|> have like reward with us: I promise you like reward with me, as to my children.
2Co 6:13 I speak unto you as unto children, that same reward widened with us:

2Co 6:14 Stretch yourselves therefore out; bear not the yoke with the unbelievers. <Set your selves therefore at large, and bear not a strangers yoke with the unbelievers> For what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? What company hath light with darkness?
2Co 6:14 Do not become yoked with a different kind - unbelievers For what fellowship hath righteousness with lawlessness? What communion hath light with darkness?

2Co 6:15 What concord hath <|How agreeth|> Christ with beliall? Either <|Or|> what part hath he that believeth <|the believer|> with an infidel?
2Co 6:15 What harmony of an Anointed hath with beliall? Or what portion hath the believer with an unbeliever?

2Co 6:16 how agreeth <|accordeth|> the temple of God with images? And ye are the temple of the living God, as said God: I will dwell among them, and walk among them, and will be their God: and they shall be my people.
2Co 6:16 And what agreement the temple of God with idols? For ye are the temple of the living God, as said God: I will in-dwell among them, and walk about in, and I will be to them a God: and they shall be to me a people.

2Co 6:17 Wherefore come out from among them, and separate yourselves (saith the Lord) and touch none unclean thing: so will I receive you,
2Co 6:17 Wherefore come out from the midst of them, and be you separated saith the Lord and touch none of the defiled: so will I have space for you,

2Co 6:18 and will be a father unto you, and ye shall be unto me sons and daughters, saith the Lord almighty.

Beliar is from Syriac, literally signifying that which profits not, but injures

JAdmin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:53 pm    Post subject: filthy lucre Reply with quote

I don't know the history of Beliall, though i perceive that it's some sort of strange god (since antiquity) that exploits the physique; in particular the "belly": to attract it's prey for illfully gained profit that at the end has it's dire injury.

Brings to attention it's first mention:
Deuteronomy 13:12-18
12If thou shalt hear say of one of thy cities which the LORD thy God hath given thee to dwell in,  13that certain being the children of Belial are gone out from among you and have moved the inhabiters of their city saying: let us go and serve strange gods which ye have not known.  14Then seek and make search and enquire diligently. If it be true and the thing of a surety that such abomination is wrought among you:  15then thou shalt smite the dwellers of that city with the edge of the sword, and destroy it merciless and all that is therein, and even the very cattle thereof with the edge of the sword.  16And gather all the spoil of it into the midst of the streets thereof, and burn with fire: both the city and all the spoil thereof every whit unto the LORD thy God. And it shall be an heap for ever and shall not be built again.  17And see that there cleave nought of the damned thing in thine hand, that the LORD may turn from his fierce wrath and shew thee mercy and have compassion on thee and multiply thee, as he hath sworn unto thy fathers:  18when thou hast hearkened unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep all his commandments which I command thee this day so that thou do that which is right in the eyes of the LORD thy God.  

Noticing that there was spoil in that wickedness;
thus enforces the point that profit without righteousness is wortheless..
Worthless and even disastrous, that also bears to attention:
Matthew 14:6-12
6 When Herod's birth day was come the daughter of Herodias danced before them, and pleased Herod.  7Wherefore he promised with an oath, that he would give her whatsoever she would ask.  8And she being informed of her mother before, said give me here John baptist's head in a platter.  9And the King sorrowed: nevertheless for his oath's sake, and for their sakes which sat also at the table, he commanded it to be given her.  10And sent and beheaded John in the prison,  11and his head was brought in a platter, and given to the damsel, and she brought it to her mother.  12And his disciples came, and took up his body, and buried it: And went and told Jesus.  

heman
Banned!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:00 pm    Post subject: Belial Reply with quote

"Belial shall be let loose against Israel, as God spake through Isaiah the prophet." (6:9). The Fragments also speak of "three nets of Belial" which are said to be fornication, wealth, and polution of the sanctuary. (6:10-11) In this work, Belial is sometimes presented as an agent of divine punishment and sometimes as a rebel, as Mastema is. It was Belial who inspired the Egyptian sorcerers, Jochaneh and his brother, to oppose Moses and Aaron.

Simeon 5:3 says that fornication separates man from God and brings him near to Beliar. Levi tells his children to choose between the Law of God and the works of Beliar (Levi 19:1) It also states that when the soul is constantly disturbed, the Lord departs from it and Beliar rules over it. Naphtali (2:6, 3:1) contrasts the Law and will of God with the purposes of Beliar. Also, in 20:2, Joseph prophesies that when Israel leaves Egypt, they will be with God in light while Beliar will remain in darkness with the Egyptians. Finally, the Testament describes that when the Messiah comes, the angels will punish the spirits of deceit and Beliar (3:3) and that the Messiah will bind Beliar and give to his children the power to trample the evil spirits (18:12).

Belial came last; than whom a Spirit more lewd
Fell not from Heaven, or more gross to love,
Vice for itself. To him no temple stood
Or altar smoked; yet who more oft than he
In temples and at altars, when the priest
Turns atheist, as did Eli's sons, who filled
With lust and violence the house of God?
In courts and palaces he also reigns,
And in luxurious cities, where the noise
Of riot ascends above their loftiest towers,
And injury and outrage; and, when night
Darkens the streets, then wander forth the sons
Of Belial, flown with insolence and wine.
Witness the streets of Sodom, and that night
In Gibeah, when the hospitable door
Exposed a matron, to avoid worse rape
-Paradise Lost, i. 490-504
Belial: From Hebrew, BLIOL, = a Wicked One

JAdmin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:32 pm    Post subject: fact of the "manner" Reply with quote

It's amazing that Scripture (with the guidance of the comforter) can teach us already without even knowing historical knowledge; as i even had perceived what mattered.

Brings to attention:

Ecclesiastes 1:9-11
9The thing that hath been, cometh to pass again: and the thing that hath been done, is done again, there is no new thing under the Sun.  10Is there any thing, whereof it may be said: Lo, this is new? For it was long ago in the times that have been before us.  11The thing that is past, is out of remembrance: Even so the things that are for to come, shall no more be thought upon among them that come after.  

Is there anything new that the most hightest didn't already thought of? I perceive even our very existence is real just for the mere sake of his mercy and it's great lesson.

Jeremiah 31:31-34
31Behold, the days come (sayeth the LORD) that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:  32not after the covenant that I made with their fathers, when I took them by the hand, and led them out of the land of Egypt: which covenant they brake, wherefore I punished them sore, sayeth the LORD:  33But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, sayeth the LORD: I will plant my law in the inward parts of them, and write it in their hearts, and will be their God, and they shall be my people.  34And from thence forth shall no man teach his neighbour or his brother, and say: Know the LORD: But they shall all know me, from the lowest unto the highest, sayeth the LORD. For I will forgive their misdeeds, and will never remember their sins any more.  

Luke 12:8-12
8I say unto you: Whosoever confesseth me before men, even him shall the son of man confess also before the angels of God.  9And he that denieth me before men: shall be denied before the angels of God.  10And whosoever speaketh a word against the son of man it shall be forgiven him. But unto him that blasphemeth the holy ghost, it shall not be forgiven.  11When they bring you unto their synagogues, and unto their rulers, and officers, take no thought how or what thing ye shall answer, or what ye shall speak.  12For the holy ghost shall teach you in the same hour, what ye ought to say.  

John 14:25-26
25This have I spoken unto you being yet present with you.  26But that comforter which is the holy ghost (whom my father will send in my name) shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance whatsoever I have told you.  

1 John 2:27
And the anointing which ye have received of him dwelleth in you. And ye need not that any man teach you: but as that anointing teacheth you all things, and is true, and is no lie: and as it taught you, even so bide therein.

And comes to shew that knowledge is only as good as the wisdom thereof.

heman
Banned!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:25 pm    Post subject: Re: fact of the "manner" Reply with quote

JAdmin wrote:
It's amazing that Scripture (with the guidance of the comforter) can teach us all that already without even knowing historical knowledge; as i even had perceived what mattered.

Brings to attention:

Ecclesiastes 1:9-11
9The thing that hath been, cometh to pass again: and the thing that hath been done, is done again, there is no new thing under the Sun.  10Is there any thing, whereof it may be said: Lo, this is new? For it was long ago in the times that have been before us.  11The thing that is past, is out of remembrance: Even so the things that are for to come, shall no more be thought upon among them that come after.  

Is there anything new that the most hightest didn't already thought of? I perceive even our very existence is real just for the mere sake of his mercy and it's great lesson.

Jeremiah 31:31-34
31Behold, the days come (sayeth the LORD) that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:  32not after the covenant that I made with their fathers, when I took them by the hand, and led them out of the land of Egypt: which covenant they brake, wherefore I punished them sore, sayeth the LORD:  33But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, sayeth the LORD: I will plant my law in the inward parts of them, and write it in their hearts, and will be their God, and they shall be my people.  34And from thence forth shall no man teach his neighbour or his brother, and say: Know the LORD: But they shall all know me, from the lowest unto the highest, sayeth the LORD. For I will forgive their misdeeds, and will never remember their sins any more.  

Luke 12:8-12
8I say unto you: Whosoever confesseth me before men, even him shall the son of man confess also before the angels of God.  9And he that denieth me before men: shall be denied before the angels of God.  10And whosoever speaketh a word against the son of man it shall be forgiven him. But unto him that blasphemeth the holy ghost, it shall not be forgiven.  11When they bring you unto their synagogues, and unto their rulers, and officers, take no thought how or what thing ye shall answer, or what ye shall speak.  12For the holy ghost shall teach you in the same hour, what ye ought to say.  

John 14:25-26
25This have I spoken unto you being yet present with you.  26But that comforter which is the holy ghost (whom my father will send in my name) shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance whatsoever I have told you.  

1 John 2:27
And the anointing which ye have received of him dwelleth in you. And ye need not that any man teach you: but as that anointing teacheth you all things, and is true, and is no lie: and as it taught you, even so bide therein.

And comes to shew that knowledge is only as good as the wisdom thereof.

And only as good as the teacher! Howbeit, He that gives us the knowledge also gives us wisdom through the Holy Scriptures and the Holy Spirit. For it is with His guideance that we perceive what is good and what is bad, and only the favor to overcome.

2 Cor 7:10For ye grieved according to God:
so that in nothing you should suffer loss
from us. For this same thing according to God,
fretting unto salvation unchangeable,works out:
but fretting of the world works out death.
7:11Behold how much diligence it worked in you:
It caused indignation,j it caused fear, it caused
vehement desire, it caused zeal, it caused
punishment. For in all things ye have
proved yourselves to be pure in that affairs.
7:12Wherefore though I have
written unto you, I did it not on account
doing wrong, neither on account of being wronged,
but on account to declare our diligence which
we have toward you on your behalf
in the presence of God,

JAdmin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reminds of what you had said on the prior post that points out who the teacher really was:
Heman wrote:
I was discussing the fact with my grandson, my daughters son, and told him I had asked God to give my daughter my space in the kingdom, if, He had any reserved for me.

I then remarked to my grandson that God must have answered my prayer when He awakened her. I said well He gave her my space so I guess I am on the outside now.

My Grandson answered by saying, No Papa, you are like Abraham, because he was willing to sacrifice his son and "for now I know that thou fearest God, " and for sure today, I can say the words of Abraham, " in the mount will the LORD be seen."

And what was written to the Corinthians does sum it all up:
1 Corinthians 10:13-17
13There hath none other temptation taken you, but such as followeth the nature of man. God is faithful, which shall not suffer you to be tempted above your strength: but shall in the midst of the temptation make a way to escape out.  14Wherefore my dear beloved, flee from worshipping of idols.  15I speak as unto them which have discretion, judge ye what I say.  16Is not the cup of blessing which we bless, partaking of the blood of Christ? is not the bread which we break, partaking of the body of Christ?  17because that we (though we be many) yet are one bread, and one body inasmuch as we all are partakers of one bread. ([and of one cup])  

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    DAVAR -> Forum Index -> Original Tongues All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: