DAVAR
Hebrew Dictionary Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

take heed & beware - be not deceived
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    DAVAR -> Forum Index -> Original Tongues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JAdmin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:43 am    Post subject: take heed & beware - be not deceived Reply with quote

Quote:
Matthew 16:1-12
1Then came to him the pharisees with the sadducees also, and did tempt him, desiring that he would shew them some sign from heaven.  2He answered and said unto them: At even ye say, we shall have fair weather, and that because the sky is red:  3 In the morning: ye say, today shall be foul weather, and that because the sky is tremulous and red. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the fashion of the sky: and can ye not discern the signs of the times?  4The froward nation, and advoutrous, seeketh a sign: there shall none other sign be given unto them, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. So left he them and departed.  5And when his disciples were come to the other side of the water, they had forgotten to take bread with them.  6Then Jesus said unto them: Take heed and beware of the leaven of the pharisees, and of the sadducees.  7 They thought among themselves saying: we have brought no bread with us.  8When Jesus understood that, he said unto them. O ye of little faith, why are your minds cumbered because ye have brought no bread?  9Do ye not yet perceive, neither remember those five loaves, when there were five thousand men, and how many baskets took ye up?  10Neither the seven loaves, when there were four thousand: and how many baskets took ye up?  11Why perceive ye not then, that I spake not unto you of bread, when I said, beware of the leaven of the pharisees and of the sadducees?  12Then understood they, how that he bade not them beware of the leaven of bread: but of the doctrine of the pharisees, and of the sadducees.  

Matthew 24:4-5
4And Jesus answered, and said unto them: take heed that no man deceive you;  5For many shall come in my name saying: I am Christ: and shall deceive many.  

Mark 4:24-25
24And he said unto them: take heed what ye hear. With what measure ye mete, with the same shall it be measured unto you again. And unto you that have shall more be given.  25For unto him that hath, shall it be given: And unto him that hath not, shall be taken away, even that he hath.  

Mark 8:10-26
10And anon he took ship with his disciples, and came into the parts of Dalmanutha.  11And the pharisees came forth, and began to dispute with him, and sought of him a sign from heaven tempting him,  12and he sighed in his spirit and said: why doth this generation seek a sign? Verily I say unto you, there shall no sign be given unto this generation.  13And he left them and went into the ship again, and departed over the water.   14And they had forgotten to take bread with them, neither had they in the ship with them more than one loaf.  15And he charged them saying: take heed, beware of the leaven of the pharisees, and of the leaven of Herod.  16And they reasoned among themselves saying: we have no bread.  17And when Jesus knew that he said unto them: why take ye thought because ye have no bread? perceive ye not yet, neither understand? Have ye your hearts yet blinded?  18Have ye eyes and see not? and have ye ears and hear not? Do ye not remember?  19When I brake five loaves among five thousand men: How many baskets full of broken meat took ye up? They said unto him, twelve.  20When I brake seven among four thousand how many baskets of the leavings of broken meat took ye up? They said, seven.  21And he said unto them: how is it that ye understand not?  22And he came to Bethsaida, and they brought a blind man unto him and desired him, to touch him.  23And he caught the blind by the hand, and led him out of the town, and spat in his eyes and put his hands upon him, and asked him if he saw anything,  24and he looked up and said: I see men; For I see them walk as they were trees.  25After that he put his hands again upon his eyes, and made him see. And he was restored to his sight, and saw every man clearly.  26And he sent him home to his own house saying: neither go into the town, nor tell it any in the town.  

Mark 12:38-40
38And he said unto them in his doctrine: beware of the scribes which love to go in long, clothing: and love salutations in the market places,  39and the chief seats in the synagogues, and to sit in the uppermost rooms at feasts,  40and devour widows' houses, and under a colour pray long prayers. These shall have greater damnation.  

Mark 13:5-6
5And Jesus answered them, and began to say: take heed lest any man deceive you.  6For many shall come in my name saying: I am Christ, and shall deceive many.  

Luke 12:1-5
1As there gathered together an innumerable multitude of people (insomuch that they trod one another) he began to say unto his disciples: First of all beware of the leaven of the pharisees, which is hypocrisy.  2For there is nothing covered, that shall not be uncovered: neither hid, that shall not be known.  3Wherefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness: that same shall be heard in light. And that which ye have spoken in the ear, even in secret places, shall be preached even on the top of the houses.  4I say unto you my friends: fear ye not them that kill the body, and after that have nothing that he can more do.  5 I will shew you, whom ye shall fear. Fear him which after he hath killed, hath power to cast into hell. Yea I say unto you, him fear.  

Luke 12:15
Wherefore he said unto them: take heed, and beware of covetousness. For no man's life standeth in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.

Luke 20:46-47
46beware of the scribes, which desire to go in long clothing: and love greetings in the markets, and the highest seats in the synagogues, and chief rooms at feasts,  47which devour widows' houses, and pray long under a colour: The same shall receive greater damnation.  

Luke 21:8
And he said: take heed, that ye be not deceived. For many will come in my name, saying of themselves, I am he. And the time draweth near. Follow ye not them therefore.

Luke 21:34
Take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be overcome, with surfeiting and drunkenness, and cares of this world: and that, that day come on you unawares.

Romans 12:6
Seeing that we have divers gifts according to the grace that is given unto us, if any man have the gift of prophecy, let him have it that it be agreeing unto the faith.

1 Corinthians 3:10
According to the grace of God given unto me, as a wise builder have I laid the foundation, another hath built thereon: but let every man take heed how he buildeth upon.

1 Corinthians 8:9
But take heed that your liberty cause not the weak to fall.

1 Corinthians 10:1-26
1Brethren I would not that ye should be ignorant of this, how that our fathers were all under a cloud, and all passed thorow the sea,  2and were all baptised under Moses in the cloud and in the sea:  3and did all eat of one spiritual meat,  4and did all drink of one manner of spiritual drink. And they drank of that spiritual rock that followed them, which rock was Christ.  5But in many of them had God no delight. For they were overthrown in the wilderness.  6These are examples to us that we should not lust after evil things, as they lusted.  7Neither be ye worshippers of images as were some of them according as it is written: The people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up again to play.  8Neither let us commit fornication as some of them committed fornication, and were destroyed in one day twenty three thousand.  9Neither let us tempt Christ, as some of them tempted and were destroyed of serpents.  10Neither murmur ye as some of them murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer.  11All these things happened upon them for ensamples, and were written to put us in remembrance, whom the ends of the world are come upon.  12Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth, take heed lest he fall.  13There hath none other temptation taken you, but such as followeth the nature of man. God is faithful, which shall not suffer you to be tempted above your strength: but shall in the midst of the temptation make a way to escape out.  14Wherefore my dear beloved, flee from worshipping of idols.  15I speak as unto them which have discretion, judge ye what I say.  16Is not the cup of blessing which we bless, partaking of the blood of Christ? is not the bread which we break, partaking of the body of Christ?  17because that we (though we be many) yet are one bread, and one body inasmuch as we all are partakers of one bread. ([and of one cup])  18Behold Israel which walketh carnally. Are not they which eat of the sacrifice, partakers of the altar?  19What say I then? that the image is anything? or that it which is offered to images is anything?  20Nay, but I say, that those things which the gentiles offer, they offer to devils, and not to God. And I would not that ye should have fellowship with the devils.  21Ye cannot drink of the cup of the Lord, and of the cup of the devils. Ye can not be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils.  22Other shall we provoke the Lord? other are we stronger than he?  23All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient. All things are lawful, but all things edify not.  24Let no man seek his own profit: but let every man seek his neighbors wealth.  25Whatsoever is sold in the market, that eat, and ask no questions for conscience sake.  26For the earth is the Lord's, and all that therein is.  

Galatians 5:15-23
15If ye bite and devour one another: take heed lest ye be consumed one of another.  16I say walk in the spirit, and fulfil not the lusts of the flesh.  17For the flesh lusteth contrary to the spirit, and the spirit contrary to the flesh. These are contrary one to the other, so that ye cannot do that which ye would.  18But and if ye be led of the spirit, then are ye not under the law.  19The deeds of the flesh are manifest, which are these, advoutry, fornication, uncleanness, wantonness,  20idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, lawing, zeal, wrath, strife, sedition, part takings,  21envying, murder, drunkenness, gluttony, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have told you in time past, that they which commit such things shall not be inheritors of the kingdom of God:  22but the fruit of the spirit is, love, joy, peace, longsuffering gentleness, goodness, faithfulness, meekness, temperancy:   23Against such there is no law.  

Colossians 2:8-23
8Beware lest any man come and spoil you thorow philosophy and deceitful vanity, thorow the traditions of men, and ordinances after the world, and not after Christ.  9For in him dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily,  10and ye are full in him, which is the head of all rule and power,  11in whom also ye are circumcised with circumcision made without hands, by putting off the sinful body off the flesh, thorow the circumcision that is in Christ,  12in that ye are buried with him thorow baptism, in whom ye are also risen again thorow faith, that is wrought by the operation of God which raised him from death.  13And hath with him quickened you also which were dead in sin in the uncircumcision of your flesh, and hath forgiven our trespasses,  14and hath put out the obligation that was against us, made in the law written, and that hath he taken out of the way, and hath fastened it on his cross,  15and hath spoiled rule and power, and hath made a shew of them openly, and hath triumphed over them in his own person.  16Let no man therefore trouble your consciences about meat and drink: or for a piece of an holyday, as the holyday of the new moon or of the Sabbath day,  17which are nothing but shadows of things to come: but the body is in Christ.  18Let no man make you shoot at a wrong mark, which after his own imagination walketh in the humbleness and holiness of angels, things which he never saw: causeless puffed up with his fleshly mind,  19and holdeth not the head, whereof all the body by joints and couples receiveth nourishment, and is knit together, and increaseth with the increasing that cometh of God.  20Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from doctrine of the world: Why as though ye yet lived in the world, are ye led with traditions of them that say?  21Touch not; Taste not; Handle not:  22which all perish with the using of them, and are after the commandments, and doctrines of men:  23which things have the similitude of wisdom in chosen holiness, and humbleness, and in that they spare not the body, and do the flesh no worship unto his need.  

Philippians 3:2-3
2Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers. Beware of dissension:  3For we are circumcision which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesu, and have no confidence in the flesh:  

Code:
1Jo 5:21 Babes keep yourselves from images. <Little children beware of images> Amen.

2 Peter 1:19-21
19We have also a more sure word of prophecy, whereunto if ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, ye do well, until the day dawn and the day star arise in your hearts.  20So that ye first know this, that no prophecy in the scripture hath any private interpretation.  21For the scripture came never by the will of man: but wholy men of God spake as they were moved by the wholy ghost.  

Hebrews 8:1-7
1Of the things which we have spoken, this is the pith: that we have such an high priest that is sitten on the right hand of the seat of majesty in heaven,  2and is a minister of wholy things, and of the very tabernacle, which God pight, and not man.  3For every high priest is ordained to offer gifts and sacrifices: wherefore it is of necessity, that this man have some what also to offer.  4For he were not a priest, if he were on the earth where are priests that according to the law offer gifts,  5which priests serve unto the ensample and shadow of heavenly things: even as the answer of God was given unto Moses when he was about to finish the tabernacle: For take heed (said he) that thou make all things according to the patron shewed to thee in the mount.  6Now hath he obtained a more excellent office, inasmuch as he is the mediator of a better testament, which was made for better promises.  7For if that first testament had been such a one that no man could have found fault with it: then should no place have been sought for the second.  

Quote:

Romans 8:28
For we know well that all things work for the best unto them that love God, which also are called of purpose.

Galatians 6:7
Be not deceived, God is not mocked. For whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he reap.

1 Corinthians 6:9-11
9Do ye not remember how that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived. For neither fornicators, neither worshippers of images, neither whoremongers, neither weaklings, neither abusers of themselves with mankind,  10neither thieves, neither the covetous, neither drunkards, neither cursed speakers, neither pillers, shall inherit the kingdom of God.  11And such were ye verily: but ye are washed: ye are sanctified: ye are justified by the name of the Lord Jesus: And by the spirit of our God.  

1 Corinthians 15:33
Be not deceived: malicious speakings corrupt good manners.

1 John 4:1-4
1Dearly beloved believe not every spirit: but prove the spirits whether they are of God, or no: for many false prophets are gone out in to the world.  2Hereby shall ye know the spirit of God. Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh, is of God.  3And every spirit which confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh, is not of God. And this is that spirit of antichrist, of whom ye have heard, how that he should come: and even now already is he in the world.  4Little children, ye are of God, and have overcome them: for greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.  

2 Peter 3:8-13
8Dearly beloved be not ignorant of this one thing, how that one day is with the Lord, as a thousand year, and a thousand year as one day.  9The Lord is not slack to fulfil his promise as some men count slackness: but is patient to us ward and would have no man lost, but would receive all men to repentance.  10Nevertheless the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in the which day, the heavens shall perish with terrible noise, and the elements shall melt with heat, and the earth with the works that are therein shall burn.  11If all these things shall perish, what manner persons ought ye to be in holy conversation, and godliness:  12looking for, and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, in which the heavens shall perish with fire, and the elements shall be consumed with heat.  13Nevertheless we look for a new heaven, and a new earth, according to his promise, wherein dwelleth righteousness.  

2 Corinthians 13:8
We can do nothing against the truth, but for the truth.

Last edited by JAdmin on Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
heman
Banned!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:43 pm    Post subject: Re: take heed & beware Reply with quote

[quote="JAdmin"]
Quote:
Matthew 16:1-12
1Then came to him the pharisees with the sadducees also, and did tempt him, desiring that he would shew them some sign from heaven.  2He answered and said unto them: At even ye say, we shall have fair weather, and that because the sky is red:  3 In the morning: ye say, today shall be foul weather, and that because the sky is tremulous and red. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the fashion of the sky: and can ye not discern the signs of the times?  4The froward nation, and advoutrous, seeketh a sign: there shall none other sign be given unto them, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. So left he them and departed.  5And when his disciples were come to the other side of the water, they had forgotten to take bread with them.  6Then Jesus said unto them: Take heed and beware of the leaven of the pharisees, and of the sadducees.  7 They thought among themselves saying: we have brought no bread with us.  8When Jesus understood that, he said unto them. O ye of little faith, why are your minds cumbered because ye have brought no bread?  9Do ye not yet perceive, neither remember those five loaves, when there were five thousand men, and how many baskets took ye up?  10Neither the seven loaves, when there were four thousand: and how many baskets took ye up?  11Why perceive ye not then, that I spake not unto you of bread, when I said, beware of the leaven of the pharisees and of the sadducees?  12Then understood they, how that he bade not them beware of the leaven of bread: but of the doctrine of the pharisees, and of the sadducees.  

Matthew 24:4-5
4And Jesus answered, and said unto them: take heed that no man deceive you;  5For many shall come in my name saying: I am Christ: and shall deceive many.  

Mark 4:24-25
24And he said unto them: take heed what ye hear. With what measure ye mete, with the same shall it be measured unto you again. And unto you that have shall more be given.  25For unto him that hath, shall it be given: And unto him that hath not, shall be taken away, even that he hath.  

Mark 8:10-26
10And anon he took ship with his disciples, and came into the parts of Dalmanutha.  11And the pharisees came forth, and began to dispute with him, and sought of him a sign from heaven tempting him,  12and he sighed in his spirit and said: why doth this generation seek a sign? Verily I say unto you, there shall no sign be given unto this generation.  13And he left them and went into the ship again, and departed over the water.   14And they had forgotten to take bread with them, neither had they in the ship with them more than one loaf.  15And he charged them saying: take heed, beware of the leaven of the pharisees, and of the leaven of Herod.  16And they reasoned among themselves saying: we have no bread.  17And when Jesus knew that he said unto them: why take ye thought because ye have no bread? perceive ye not yet, neither understand? Have ye your hearts yet blinded?  18Have ye eyes and see not? and have ye ears and hear not? Do ye not remember?  19When I brake five loaves among five thousand men: How many baskets full of broken meat took ye up? They said unto him, twelve.  20When I brake seven among four thousand how many baskets of the leavings of broken meat took ye up? They said, seven.  21And he said unto them: how is it that ye understand not?  22And he came to Bethsaida, and they brought a blind man unto him and desired him, to touch him.  23And he caught the blind by the hand, and led him out of the town, and spat in his eyes and put his hands upon him, and asked him if he saw anything,  24and he looked up and said: I see men; For I see them walk as they were trees.  25After that he put his hands again upon his eyes, and made him see. And he was restored to his sight, and saw every man clearly.  26And he sent him home to his own house saying: neither go into the town, nor tell it any in the town.  

38And he said unto them in his doctrine: beware of the scribes which love to go in long, clothing: and love salutations in the market places,  39and the chief seats in the synagogues, and to sit in the uppermost rooms at feasts,  40and devour widows' houses, and under a colour pray long prayers. These shall have greater damnation.  

5And Jesus answered them, and began to say: take heed lest any man deceive you.  6For many shall come in my name saying: I am Christ, and shall deceive many.  

1As there gathered together an innumerable multitude of people (insomuch that they trod one another) he began to say unto his disciples: First of all beware of the leaven of the pharisees, which is hypocrisy.  2For there is nothing covered, that shall not be uncovered: neither hid, that shall not be known.  3Wherefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness: that same shall be heard in light. And that which ye have spoken in the ear, even in secret places, shall be preached even on the top of the houses.  4I say unto you my friends: fear ye not them that kill the body, and after that have nothing that he can more do.  5 I will shew you, whom ye shall fear. Fear him which after he hath killed, hath power to cast into hell. Yea I say unto you, him fear.  

Luke 12:15
Wherefore he said unto them: take heed, and beware of covetousness. For no man's life standeth in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.

Luke 20:46-47
46beware of the scribes, which desire to go in long clothing: and love greetings in the markets, and the highest seats in the synagogues, and chief rooms at feasts,  47which devour widows' houses, and pray long under a colour: The same shall receive greater damnation.  

And he said: take heed, that ye be not deceived. For many will come in my name, saying of themselves, I am he. And the time draweth near. Follow ye not them therefore.

Seeing that we have divers gifts according to the grace that is given unto us, if any man have the gift of prophecy, let him have it that it be agreeing unto the faith.

1 Corinthians 3:10
According to the grace of God given unto me, as a wise builder have I laid the foundation, another hath built thereon: but let every man take heed how he buildeth upon.

1 Corinthians 8:9
But take heed that your liberty cause not the weak to fall.

1Brethren I would not that ye should be ignorant of this, how that our fathers were all under a cloud, and all passed thorow the sea,  2and were all baptised under Moses in the cloud and in the sea:  3and did all eat of one spiritual meat,  4and did all drink of one manner of spiritual drink. And they drank of that spiritual rock that followed them, which rock was Christ.  5But in many of them had God no delight. For they were overthrown in the wilderness.  6These are examples to us that we should not lust after evil things, as they lusted.  7Neither be ye worshippers of images as were some of them according as it is written: The people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up again to play.  8Neither let us commit fornication as some of them committed fornication, and were destroyed in one day twenty three thousand.  9Neither let us tempt Christ, as some of them tempted and were destroyed of serpents.  10Neither murmur ye as some of them murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer.  11All these things happened upon them for ensamples, and were written to put us in remembrance, whom the ends of the world are come upon.  12Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth, take heed lest he fall.  13There hath none other temptation taken you, but such as followeth the nature of man. God is faithful, which shall not suffer you to be tempted above your strength: but shall in the midst of the temptation make a way to escape out.  14Wherefore my dear beloved, flee from worshipping of idols.  15I speak as unto them which have discretion, judge ye what I say.  16Is not the cup of blessing which we bless, partaking of the blood of Christ? is not the bread which we break, partaking of the body of Christ?  17because that we (though we be many) yet are one bread, and one body inasmuch as we all are partakers of one bread. ([and of one cup])  18Behold Israel which walketh carnally. Are not they which eat of the sacrifice, partakers of the altar?  19What say I then? that the image is anything? or that it which is offered to images is anything?  20Nay, but I say, that those things which the gentiles offer, they offer to devils, and not to God. And I would not that ye should have fellowship with the devils.  21Ye cannot drink of the cup of the Lord, and of the cup of the devils. Ye can not be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils.  22Other shall we provoke the Lord? other are we stronger than he?  23All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient. All things are lawful, but all things edify not.  24Let no man seek his own profit: but let every man seek his neighbors wealth.  25Whatsoever is sold in the market, that eat, and ask no questions for conscience sake.  26For the earth is the Lord's, and all that therein is.  

1 Brethren I would not that ye should be ignorant of this, how that our fathers were all under a cloud, and all passed thorow the sea, 2 and were all dipped into Moses in the cloud and in the sea: 3 and did all eat the same spiritual food, 4 and did all drink the same spiritual drink. And they drank of that spiritual rock that followed them, which rock was Christ. 5 But in the greater number of them God was not well-pleased. For they laid prostrate in the desert. 6 These are impressions to us that we should not desire wickedly , as they desired. 7 Neither be ye idolaters as were some of them as it is written: The people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play. 8 Neither let us commit harlotry as some of them committed harlotry, and fell in one day twenty three thousand. 9 Neither let us test the Lord, as some of them tested and were destroyed by the serpents. 10 Neither murmur ye as some of them murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer. 11 All these things happened upon them as models, and were written for our admonition, whom the ends of the eons are come to a conclusion. 12 So that him that thinketh he standeth, take care lest he fall. 13 There hath none other test taken you, if not belonging to a human. God is trustworthy, which shall not allow you to be tested above your ability: but will make of the test also the way out. 14 Wherefore my beloved, flee from idolitry. 15 I speak as to wise men, judge ye what I say. 16 Is not the cup of blessing which we bless, not a communion of the blood of Christ? is not the bread loaf we break, not a communion of the body of Christ? 17because that we though we be many yet are one bread loaf, and one body inasmuch as we all are partakers of one bread loaf. 18 Behold Israel which walketh according to flesh. Are not they which eat of the sacrifice, partakers of the altar? 19 What say I then? that the isacrifice to idols is anything? or that an idol is anything? 20 But I say, that those which sacrifice to demons, and not to God. And I would not that ye should be partners with the demons. 21 Ye cannot drink of the cup of the Lord, and of the cup of demons. Ye can not be partakers of the Lord's table, and a table of demons. 22 Or do we provoke the Lord to jealousy? Not are we stronger than he? 23 All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not beneficial. All things are allowed, but all things do not build up. 24 Let no one seek his own self: but that of the other. 25Whatsoever is sold in the market, that eat, and ask no questions for conscience sake. 26For the earth is the Lord's, and fullness of her.
Quote:
Galatians 5:15-23
15If ye bite and devour one another: take heed lest ye be consumed one of another.  16I say walk in the spirit, and fulfil not the lusts of the flesh.  17For the flesh lusteth contrary to the spirit, and the spirit contrary to the flesh. These are contrary one to the other, so that ye cannot do that which ye would.  18But and if ye be led of the spirit, then are ye not under the law.  19The deeds of the flesh are manifest, which are these, advoutry, fornication, uncleanness, wantonness,  20idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, lawing, zeal, wrath, strife, sedition, part takings,  21envying, murder, drunkenness, gluttony, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have told you in time past, that they which commit such things shall not be inheritors of the kingdom of God:  22but the fruit of the spirit is, love, joy, peace, longsuffering gentleness, goodness, faithfulness, meekness, temperancy:   23Against such there is no law.  

Galatians 5:15-25
15 If ye bite and devour one another: take care lest ye be consumed by each other. 16 I say walk by the spirit, and fulfil not the desires of the flesh. 17 For the flesh desires contrary to the spirit, and the spirit contrary to the flesh. These are opposed one to the other, so that ye cannot do that which ye wish. 18 But and if ye be led of the spirit, then are ye not under the law. 19 The works of the flesh are manifest, which are these, fornication, uncleanness, wantonness, 20 idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, quarrels, jealousy, resentments, brawlings, sedition, sects, 21 envying, drunkenness, revelling, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have said before, that they which practice such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God: 22 but the fruit of the spirit is, love, joy, peace, forebearance kindness, goodness, fidelity, meekness, self-control: 23 Against such there is no law. 24 But those of the Anointed have crucified the passions and desires of the flesh. 25 If we live by the spirit, we should also walk by the spirit.
Quote:
8Beware lest any man come and spoil you thorow philosophy and deceitful vanity, thorow the traditions of men, and ordinances after the world, and not after Christ.  9For in him dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily,  10and ye are full in him, which is the head of all rule and power,  11in whom also ye are circumcised with circumcision made without hands, by putting off the sinful body off the flesh, thorow the circumcision that is in Christ,  12in that ye are buried with him thorow baptism, in whom ye are also risen again thorow faith, that is wrought by the operation of God which raised him from death.  13And hath with him quickened you also which were dead in sin in the uncircumcision of your flesh, and hath forgiven our trespasses,  14and hath put out the obligation that was against us, made in the law written, and that hath he taken out of the way, and hath fastened it on his cross,  15and hath spoiled rule and power, and hath made a shew of them openly, and hath triumphed over them in his own person.  16Let no man therefore trouble your consciences about meat and drink: or for a piece of an holyday, as the holyday of the new moon or of the Sabbath day,  17which are nothing but shadows of things to come: but the body is in Christ.  18Let no man make you shoot at a wrong mark, which after his own imagination walketh in the humbleness and holiness of angels, things which he never saw: causeless puffed up with his fleshly mind,  19and holdeth not the head, whereof all the body by joints and couples receiveth nourishment, and is knit together, and increaseth with the increasing that cometh of God.  20Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from doctrine of the world: Why as though ye yet lived in the world, are ye led with traditions of them that say?  21Touch not; Taste not; Handle not:  22which all perish with the using of them, and are after the commandments, and doctrines of men:  23which things have the similitude of wisdom in chosen holiness, and humbleness, and in that they spare not the body, and do the flesh no worship unto his need.  

8 See you no one make a prey by means of philosophy and empty deceit, according to tradition of men, and according to the elements of the world, and not according to Christ. 9 For in him dwell all the fullness of the deity bodily, 10 and ye are filled by who is the head of all government and authority, 11 in whom also ye are circumcised with circumcision made without hands, by putting off the body of the flesh, thorow the circumcision of the Christ, 12 in that ye are buried with him of that one by the dipping, in whom ye are also rised thorow faith, of the strong working of God which raised him out of dead ones. 13 And hath with him made alive you also which were dead in faults in the uncircumcision of your flesh, and hath freely forgiven all our faults, 14 and hath blotted out that which was contrary, made in the law written, and that hath he removed, and hath nailed to the cross, 15 and hath stripped off the government and authorities, and hath made a shew of them publically, and hath triumphed over them in it. 16 Let no one therefore judge your consciences in food or in drink: or or for respect of a feast, or a new moon or of the Sabbath, 17 which are a shadow of things about to come: but the body of the Christ. 18 Let no one deprive you of the prize, which after his own wishing by humility and religious worship of angels, things which he has seen: causeless puffed up with his fleshly mind, 19 and holdeth not the head, whereof all the body by joints and ligaments being served and compacted, and increaseth with the growth of God. 20 If ye died with Christ from the elements of the world: Why as though ye yet lived in the world, do you impose ordinances on yourselves? 21 Touch not; Taste not; Handle not: 22 which is all for corruption with the using of them, according to the command, and teachings of men: 23 which ordinances have the wordy show of wisdom in self devised worship and humility, by a non-indulgence of the body, not of any honor.
Quote:
Philippians 3:2-3
2Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers. Beware of dissension:  3For we are circumcision which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesu, and have no confidence in the flesh:  

Code:
1Jo 5:21 Babes keep yourselves from images. <Little children beware of images> Amen.

19We have also a more sure word of prophecy, whereunto if ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, ye do well, until the day dawn and the day star arise in your hearts.  20So that ye first know this, that no prophecy in the scripture hath any private interpretation.  21For the scripture came never by the will of man: but wholy men of God spake as they were moved by the wholy ghost.  

Hebrews 8:1-7
1Of the things which we have spoken, this is the pith: that we have such an high priest that is sitten on the right hand of the seat of majesty in heaven,  2and is a minister of wholy things, and of the very tabernacle, which God pight, and not man.  3For every high priest is ordained to offer gifts and sacrifices: wherefore it is of necessity, that this man have some what also to offer.  4For he were not a priest, if he were on the earth where are priests that according to the law offer gifts,  5which priests serve unto the ensample and shadow of heavenly things: even as the answer of God was given unto Moses when he was about to finish the tabernacle: For take heed (said he) that thou make all things according to the patron shewed to thee in the mount.  6Now hath he obtained a more excellent office, inasmuch as he is the mediator of a better testament, which was made for better promises.  7For if that first testament had been such a one that no man could have found fault with it: then should no place have been sought for the second.  

Quote:
38And he said unto them in his doctrine: beware of the scribes which love to go in long, clothing: and love salutations in the market places, 39and the chief seats in the synagogues, and to sit in the uppermost rooms at feasts, 40and devour widows' houses, and under a colour pray long prayers. These shall have greater damnation.

Eze 22:25 There is a conspiracy of her prophets in the midst thereof, like a roaring lion ravening the prey; they have devoured souls; they have taken the treasure and precious things; they have made her many widows in the midst thereof.

Quote:

5And Jesus answered them, and began to say: take heed lest any man deceive you. 6For many shall come in my name saying: I am Christ, and shall deceive many.

1Co 14:38 But if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant.
2Co 2:11 Lest the adversary should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.
1 As there gathered together a myraid of crowds insomuch that they tred one another he began to say unto his disciples: First of all take heed of the leaven of the pharisees, which is hypocrisy. 2 For there is nothing covered, that shall not be uncovered: and secret, that shall not be known. 3 Wherefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness: in the light shall be heard. And that which ye have spoken in the ear, in the closets, shall be published even on the top of the houses. 4 I say unto you my friends: Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have nothing more that he can do. 5 I will point out, whom ye shall fear. Fear him which after he hath killed, hath authority to cast into the gehenna (grave). Yea I say unto you, this fear.

1 Pet 5:8
Be sober, be watchful, because your opponent, an accuser as a roaring lion, walketh about seeking whom he may gulp down, 9 To whom be you opposed, stedfast in the faith, knowing the same kinds of sufferings to be fully endured by us and by the brotherhood in the world.

Quote:

19We have also a more sure word of prophecy, whereunto if ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, ye do well, until the day dawn and the day star arise in your hearts. 20So that ye first know this, that no prophecy in the scripture hath any private interpretation. 21For the scripture came never by the will of man: but wholy men of God spake as they were moved by the wholy ghost.

1Ch 15:19 So the singers, Heman, Asaph, and Ethan, were appointed to sound with cymbals of brass;
1Ch 25:5 All these were the sons of HEMAN, THE KING'S SEER IN THE WORDS OF GOD
JAdmin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:31 pm    Post subject: must be spiritually discerned Reply with quote

Only when spiritually discerned as a holy whole is when the Scriptures will bring to remembrance it's verity. Thus I perceive that is how the true God (who is not partial and no respector of persons) brings it about. Yea, even without the need of worldily greek or what have you.

Heman wrote:
1 Brethren I would not that ye should be ignorant of this, how that our fathers were all under a cloud, and all passed thorow the sea, 2 and were all dipped into Moses in the cloud and in the sea: 3 and did all eat the same spiritual food, 4 and did all drink the same spiritual drink. And they drank of that spiritual rock that followed them, which rock was the Christ.

Even to my shame, it comes to shew how one can imagine to be baptized or "dipped into" Moses or any "church" of men or organization, when the spiritual will acknowledge (even according to the whole passage) that it was Christ in Moses (with the people under him) and not "into" anything other than Christ.

Thus the correlation of First Corinthians 10:1-5 is even evidence how William Tyndale and fellow martyrs John Rogers and Thomas Cranmer (acknowledging Scripture as a whole) were inspired when they kept the passage:
Matthew's Bible 1537 wrote:

(As it went in the olde testament, so shal it do in the new) BRETHREN I would not that ye should be ignoraunte of this, howe that oure fathers were all under a cloude, and al passed thorowe the sea, and were all baptysed under Moyses, (See Exo. 13) in the cloude, and in the sea: and dyd al eate of one spyrytual meate, and dyd al drincke of one maner of spyrytual drincke. (See Exod. 17, Nume 20, Nu. 26, Exo.32, Num. 25, Num.21) And they drancke of that spyrytuall rocke that folowed them, which rocke was Christe. But in manie of them had God no delite. For they were ouerthrowen in the wyldernes.

The Great Bible 1539 wrote:

Brethren, I wolde not that ye shulde be ignoraunt, howe that our fathers were all under the cloude, and all passed thorowe the see, and were all baptysed under Moses (Exo. 13) in the cloude and (Exo.24) in the see: and (Exo. 16) dyd all eate of one spirituall meate and (Exo.17 Num.20) dyd all dryncke of one maner of spirituall dryncke. And they drancke of that spirituall rocke that folowed them, (Mat.16) whych rocke was Chryst. But in many of them had God no delyte: For (Num. 14) they were ouerthrowen in the wyldernes.

For thus saith the Lord:
Suppose not, <Do not think> that I will accuse you to my father. There is one that accuseth you, verily <even> Moses in whom ye trust. -Jo 5:45

Quote:
Jude 1:9 Yet Michael the archangel (when he strove against the devil, and disputed the body of Moses) durst not give railing sentence, but said: The Lord rebuke thee.
Jude 1:10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not. In those <|And what|> things which they know naturally (as beasts which are without reason) they corrupt themselves. <In those things which they know they corrupt them selves.>
Jude 1:11 Woe be unto them, for they have followed the way of Cain, and are spilt in <[utterly given to]> the error of Balaam for lucre's sake, and are cast away <|and perish|> in the treason of Core.
Jude 1:12 These are spots which of your kindness feast together, without fear, feeding themselves. Clouds they are without water, carried about of winds: Trees rotten in autumn, unfruitfull, <and trees without fruit at gathering time> twice dead, and plucked up by the roots. <rotes>
Jude 1:13 They are raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame. They are wandering stars, to whom is reserved the mist of darkness for ever.
Jude 1:14 Enoch the seventh from Adam prophesied before of such saying: Behold, the Lord shall come with thousands of saints,
Jude 1:15 to give judgement against all men, and to rebuke all that are ungodly among them, of all their ungodly deeds, which they have ungodly committed, and of all their cruel speakings, which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.
Jude 1:16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts, whose mouth's speak proud things. They have men in great reverence because of advantage.

Code:
Ga 2:3 Also Titus which was with me, though he were a greek, yet was not compelled to be circumcised,
Ga 2:4 and that because of incomers being false brethren, which came in among others to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage.
Ga 2:5 To whom we gave no room, no not for the space of an hour, as concerning to be brought into subjection: and that because that the truth of the gospel <gospell> might continue with you.

1 Timothy 1:15-17
15This is a true saying, and by all means worthy to be received, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am chief:  16Notwithstanding unto me was mercy given, that Jesus Christ should first shew on me all long patience, unto the ensample of them which shall in time to come believe on him unto eternal life.  17So then unto God, King everlasting, immortal, invisible, and wise only, be honour and praise for ever and ever Amen.  

2 Corinthians 13:7-8
7I desire before God that ye do none evil, not that we should seem commendable: but that ye should do, that which is honest: and let us be counted as lewd persons.  8We can do nothing against the truth, but for the truth.  

Heman wrote:
Eze 22:25 There is a conspiracy of her prophets in the midst thereof, like a roaring lion ravening the prey; they have devoured souls; they have taken the treasure and precious things; they have made her many widows in the midst thereof.

Yea:
Ezekiel 22:24-31
24Thou son of man, tell her: Thou art an unclean land, which is not rained upon in the day of the cruel wrath:  25thy Prophets that are in thee, are sworn together to devour souls, like as a roaring Lion, that liveth by his prey. They receive riches and good, and make many widows in thee.  26Thy priests break my law, and defile my Sanctuary. They put no difference between the holy and unholy, neither discern between the clean and unclean: they turn their eyes from my Sabbaths, and I am unhallowed among them.  27Thy rulers in thee are like ravishing wolves, to shed blood, and to destroy souls, for their own covetous lucre.  28As for thy Prophets, they daub with untempered clay, they see vanities, and prophesy lies unto thee, saying: the Lord GOD sayeth so, where as the LORD hath not spoken.  29The people in the land useth wicked extortion and robbery. They vex the poor and needy and oppress the stranger against right.  30And I sought in the land for a man, that would make up the hedge, and set himself in the gap before me in the lands behalf, that I should not utterly destroy it: but I could find none.  31Therefore will I poured out my cruel displeasure upon them, and burn them in the fire of my wrath: their own ways will I recompense upon their heads, sayeth the Lord GOD.   

Yea, may the true rulers, presidents, governors, senators, and representatives of the people and for the people beware and take heed that if there be a conspiracy, it will just come down to as King David proclaimed:
Psalms 2
1Why do the heathen grudge? Why do the people imagine vain things?  2The kings of the earth stand up, and the rulers are come together, against the LORD, and against his anointed.  3Let us break their bonds asunder, and cast away their yoke from us.  4Nevertheless he that dwelleth in heaven, shall laugh them to scorn: yea even the Lord himself shall have them in derision.  5Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.  6Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Sion.  7As for me, I will preach the law, whereof the LORD hath said unto me: Thou art my son, this day have I begotten thee.  8Desire of me, and I shall give thee the Heathen for thine inheritance; Yea the uttermost parts of the world for thy possession.  9Thou shalt rule them with a rod of iron, and break them in pieces like an earthen vessel.  10Be wise now therefore, O ye kings, be warned, ye that are judges of the earth.  11Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice before him with reverence.  12Kiss the Son, lest the Lord be angry, and so ye perish from the right way. For his wrath shall be kindled shortly: blessed are all they that put their trust in him.    

Notwithstanding, God is very merciful (yea even starting with me) and according to his wholy Scriptures all Israel shall be saved only when the fullness of the gentiles be come in; and whosoever will tempt to take such judgement upon themselves, it shall quickly come upon their own heads.

Ga 5:24 They that are Christ's, <Christis> have crucified the flesh with the appetites <|desires|> and lusts.
Ga 5:25 If we live in the spirit let us walk in the spirit.
Ga 5:26 Let us not be vain glorious, provoking one another, and envying one another.

heman wrote:
5 I will point out, whom ye shall fear. Fear him which after he hath killed, hath authority to cast into the gehenna (grave). Yea I say unto you, this fear.

Why would you need to fear being cast into hell (when translated from gehenna) if it was only the grave?

Code:
1Co 2:14 For the natural man perceiveth not the things of the spirit of God: For they are but foolishness unto him. Neither can he perceive them because he is spiritually examined: <|can not perceive it: for it must be spiritually discerned|>
1Co 2:15 but he that is spiritual discusseth all things: yet he himself is judged of no man.
1Co 2:16 For who knoweth the mind of the Lord, other who shall inform him? but we understand the mind of Christ.

Last edited by JAdmin on Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
heman
Banned!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:15 pm    Post subject: you need to fear Reply with quote

Etymology is to elucidate the semantic background of the entry, link it with other similar words as a guide to the correct focusing of the proper definitions.
Anointed, the Greek translation of the Hebrew word rendered "Messiah"
1 Brethren I would not that ye should be ignorant of this, how that our fathers were all under a cloud, and all passed thorow the sea, 2 and were all dipped into (1519 εισ) Moses in the cloud and in the sea: 3 and did all eat the same spiritual food, 4 and did all drink the same spiritual drink. And they drank of that spiritual rock that followed them, which rock was the Messiah.

The Great Bible 1539 was simply a revision of Matthew's Bible; wrote: Matthew's Bible 1537 was Tyndale's and Coverdale's published under the ficticious name of Thomas Matthew; wrote:
Ex 13" were all baptysed under Moses "
Both translations were based on Jerome's Vulgate as was Tyndale's.
You will notice the word UNDER is not within the definition!
1519 εισ eis ice AV into, unto, to, towards, for, among, against, in
Codex Vaticanus (B) Late 2nd Cent, and( Codex Sinaiticus )3rd Cent, (Codicem Alexandrinum)

Quote:
Why would you need to fear being cast into hell (when translated from gehenna) if it was only the grave?

Ec 5:7 For in the multitude of dreams and many words there are also divers vanities: but fear thou God.4 And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.
5 I will point out, whom ye shall fear. Fear him which after he hath killed, hath authority to cast into the gehenna (grave). Yea I say unto you, this fear.

Mt 10:28 And fear not those killing the body, but are not able to kill the life: but rather fear that which is able to destroy both life and body in gehenna.
Isa 8:13 Sanctify the LORD of hosts himself; and let him be your fear, and let him be your dread.
Heb 12:29 For our God is a consuming fire.

Gehennia n. LL.; Gr. Genna; Heb. Gehinnom
In a later period it was made a refuse dump and perpetual fires were maintained there to prevent pestilence. Thus, in the New Testament, Gehenna became synonymous with hell, Sheol, grave, hades, Lake of Fire.

Ps 6:5 For in death there is no remembrance of thee: in the grave who shall give thee thanks?
Job 14: 13 O that thou wouldest hide me in the grave, that thou wouldest keep me secret, until thy wrath be past, that thou wouldest appoint me a set time, and remember me!

Job 14:12 So man lieth down, and riseth not: till the heavens be no more, they shall not awake, nor be raised out of their sleep.14 If a man die, shall he live again? all the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come.

2 Th 1:7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, 8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power
Joh 5:29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, to a resurrection of judgement.

Deut 32:35, 39 To me belongeth vengeance, and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand (Including an adversary;devils; demons; etc.)
Isa 54:16 Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy.

So who should we fear?
Isa 8:13 Sanctify the LORD of hosts himself; and let him be your fear, and let him be your dread.
Heb 12:29 For our God is a consuming fire.

If death and Gehenna were cast into death and gehenna, it sounds like you are eternally dead and punished by not being present with the Lord! What more do you want?
Re 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
Re 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Re 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six

And the BEAST is:
Re 19:19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
Re 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Da 3:17 If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king.

Ro 8:35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

1Ch 15:19 So the singers, Heman, Asaph, and Ethan, were appointed to sound with cymbals of brass;
JAdmin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:13 am    Post subject: fear Jesu Christ Reply with quote

What was brought up is the manner of Scriptural correlation that promotes inspiration with glory to God and not men.

1 Corinthians 1:20-29
20Where is the wise man? where is the scribe? where is the searcher of this world? Hath not God made the wisdom of this world foolishness?  21For when the world thorow wisdom knew not God, in the wisdom of God: it pleased God thorow foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.  22For the jews require a sign, and the greeks seek after wisdom.  23But we preach Christ crucified, unto the jews an occasion of falling and unto the greeks foolishness:  24but unto them which are called both of jews and greeks we preach Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.  25For Godly foolishness is wiser than men: And Godly weakness is stronger than are men.  26Brethren look on your calling how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many of high degree are called:  27But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world, to confound the wise. And hath chosen the weak things of the world, to confound things which are mighty.  28And vile things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen yea and things of no reputation, for to bring to nought things of reputation,  29that no flesh should rejoice in his presence.  

Code:
1Co 3:18 Let no man deceive himself. If any man seem <|think himself|> wise among you, let him be <|become|> a fool in this world, that he may be wise.
1Co 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written: he compasseth the wise in their craftiness.

heman wrote:

The Great Bible 1539 was simply a revision of Matthew's Bible; wrote: Matthew's Bible 1537 was Tyndale's and Coverdale's published under the ficticious name of Thomas Matthew; wrote:
Ex 13" were all baptysed under Moses "
Both translations were based on Jerome's Vulgate as was Tyndale's.

Tyndale and devout friends did not base translation on Jerome's Vulgate. You may be thinking of John Wycliffe that had no other alternative than Latin to translate from, though he still made wonders with it.
Besides, it is the Vulgate that has "in Mose" to begin with.

heman wrote:

You will notice the word UNDER is not within the definition!
1519 εισ eis ice AV into, unto, to, towards, for, among, against, in
Codex Vaticanus (B) Late 2nd Cent, and( Codex Sinaiticus )3rd Cent, (Codicem Alexandrinum)

It's actually εις τον

Even according to the lexicons that together in this passage means directed "to something": as in having the people geared toward what Moses gave as it was revealed to him, thus making the people under that system; and thus the correct English expression to say:

1Co 10:2 and were all baptised under Moses in the cloud and in the sea:
Though what matters is:
1 Corinthians 10:3-5
3and did all eat of one spiritual meat,  4and did all drink of one manner of spiritual drink. And they drank of that spiritual rock that followed them, which rock was Christ.  5But in many of them had God no delight. For they were overthrown in the wilderness.  

Yea (even to my shame) I will quote the rest in repentance:
Quote:
1Co 10:6 These are examples to us that we should not lust after evil things, as they lusted.
1Co 10:7 Neither be ye worshippers of images as were some of them according as it is written: The people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up again to play.
1Co 10:8 Neither let us commit fornication <|whoredom|> as some of them committed fornication, <|whoredom|> and were destroyed <|fell|> in one day twenty three thousand.
1Co 10:9 Neither let us tempt Christ, as some of them tempted and were destroyed of serpents.
1Co 10:10 Neither murmur ye as some of them murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer.
1Co 10:11 All these things happened upon them for ensamples, and were written to put us in remembrance, <|to warn us|> whom the ends of the world are come upon.
1Co 10:12 Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth, take heed lest he fall.
1Co 10:13 There hath none other temptation taken you, <|yet no temptation overtaken you|> but such as followeth the nature of man. God is faithful, which shall not suffer you to be tempted above your strength: but shall in the midst of the temptation make a way to escape out. <|that ye may bear it|>
1Co 10:14 Wherefore my dear beloved, flee from worshipping of idols.
1Co 10:15 I speak as unto them which have discretion, judge ye what I say.
1Co 10:16 Is not the cup of blessing which we bless, <|thanksgiving wherewith we give thanks|> partaking of the blood of Christ? is not the bread which we break, partaking of the body of Christ?
1Co 10:17 because that we (though we be many) yet are one bread, and one body inasmuch as we all are partakers of one bread. ([and of one cup])
1Co 10:18 Behold Israel which walketh carnally. <|after the flesh|> Are not they which eat of the sacrifice, partakers of the altar?
1Co 10:19 What say I then? that the image <|Idoll|> is anything? or that it which is offered to images <|the Idoll|> is anything?
1Co 10:20 Nay, but I say, that those <these> things which the gentiles <|Heathen|> offer, they offer to devils, and not to God. And I would not that ye should have fellowship with the devils.
1Co 10:21 Ye cannot drink of the cup of the Lord, and of the cup of the devils. Ye can not be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils.
1Co 10:22 Other <Either> shall we provoke the Lord? other <Or> are we stronger than he?
1Co 10:23 All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient. <|I may do all things, but all things are not profitable|> All things are lawful, <[to me]> but all things edify not.
1Co 10:24 Let no man seek his own profit: but let every man seek his neighbors <seek another's> wealth.
1Co 10:25 Whatsoever is sold in the market, that eat, and ask no questions for conscience sake.
1Co 10:26 For the earth is the Lord's, <lordis> and all that therein is.
1Co 10:27 If any of them which believe not bid you to a feast, and if ye be disposed to go, whatsoever is set before you eat, asking no question for conscience sake;
1Co 10:28 but and if any man say unto you: this is dedicated <|offered|> unto idols, eat not of it for his sake that shewed it, and for hurting of conscience: the earth is the Lord's and all that therein is.
1Co 10:29 Conscience I say, not thine: but the conscience of that other. <[For]> Why should my liberty be judged of another man's conscience?
1Co 10:30 For if I take my part with thanks: <|thanksgiving|> why am I evil spoken of for that thing wherefore I give thanks?
1Co 10:31 Whether therefore ye eat or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the praise of God.
1Co 10:32 See that ye give none occasion of evil, <|falling|> neither to the jews, nor yet to the gentiles, neither to the congregation of God:
1Co 10:33 even as I please all men in all things not seeking mine own profit, but the profit of many, that they might be saved.

And no where in Scripture does it say that only the greek, even latin or hebrew alone is the ultimate authority. The nailed fact is that:
Luke 23:38
His superscription was written over him, in greek, latin, and hebrew letters: This is the King of the Jews.

Heman wrote:
So who should we fear?

Fear Jesu Christ the Lord that came as the lamb of God and will now quickly come as the Lion of Juda!

heman wrote:

If death and Gehenna were cast into death and gehenna, it sounds like you are eternally dead and punished by not being present with the Lord! What more do you want?

With me is it but a very small thing, that I should be judged of you, either of man's day. No I judge not mine own self.
I know nought by myself: yet am I not thereby justified. It is the Lord that judgeth me.
Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, which will lighten things that are hid in darkness: and open the counsels of the hearts. And then shall every man have praise of God.
1Co 4:3-5

I just want the posts spiritually discerned to make sense.
2 Peter 1:20
So that ye first know this, that no prophecy in the scripture hath any private interpretation.

Revelation 20:6-15
6Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection. For on such shall the second death have no power, for they shall be the priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand year.  7And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,  8and shall go out to deceive the people which are in the four quarters of the earth Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle whose number is as the sand of the sea:  9and they went up on the plain of the earth, and compassed the tents of the saints about, and the beloved city. And fire came down from God, out of heaven, and devoured them:  10and the devil that deceived them, was cast into a lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet were and shall be tormented day and night for ever more.  11And I saw a great white seat and him that sat on it, from whose face fled away both the earth and heaven, and their place was no more found.  12And I saw the dead, both great and small stand before God: And the books were opened, and another book was opened, which is the book of life, and the dead were judged of those things which were written in the books according to their deeds:  13and the sea gave up her dead, which were in her, and death and hell delivered up the dead, which were in them: and they were judged every man according to his deeds.  14And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is that second death.  15And whosoever was not found written in the book of life, was cast into the lake of fire.  

Last edited by JAdmin on Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
heman
Banned!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:33 am    Post subject: "posts spiritually discerned" Reply with quote

Textual Criticism of the Greek New Testament

English Guide to the Various Readings. A complete collation of Greek readings adopted by Stephens, Beza, Elzevir, Griesbach, Lachmann, Tischendorf, Tregelles, Alford, Wordsworth, Westcott & Hort, Nestle-Aland, and Hodges & Farstad, compared with the text underlying the King James Version (The Vulgate).

Greisbach says, "Tyndale?s, Matthew?s? Coverdale?s, Whitchurch?s, Geneva, ; none of these were made from the original Greek, but only compare with it- being all translated from the Vulgate Latin. The Greek text from which they were compared was compiled from 8 MSS, all of which only dated to the 10th Century, and is now proved to be the very worst Greek Text extant.
Constantine's first act was to order fifty copies of the Greek Bible to be written on vellum for his capital, Constantinople. All through the empire there must have been a similar demand for copies of the Scriptures, and a great stimulus must have been given to their production. It is just to this period that the treat codices which we still possess, the Vaticanus and the Sinaiticus, belong; and from that time we have quantities of vellum manuscripts which carry us through the Middle Ages, down to the invention of printing.
This is a very handsome form, and the early uncials, such as the Sinaiticus and Alexandrinus, are among the finest books in existence; but it involved the use of very large volumes. The Sinaiticus, when complete, must have consisted of about 720 leaves, 0r 1,440 pages, measuring 15 by 13.5 inches; the Vaticanus of about 820 of 12.5 by 10.5 inches; the Alexandrinus, of about 820 of 12.5 by 10.5 inches

While there are about 200 uncial manuscripts of the New Testament known, of which all but some sixty are mere fragments,
Their very quantity adds to the difficulties of an editor, since the more the manuscripts the greater the number of various readings; but they make the authenticity of the works themselves overwhelmingly certain.http://www.bible-researcher.com/

Tyndale's Versions of the Scriptures so far noticed were all secondary renderings of the Vulgate, translations of a translation. It was only with the advent of the "new learning" in England that a direct rendering from the originals became possible. Erasmus in 1516 published the New Testament in Greek, with a new Latin version of his own; the Hebrew text of the Old Testament had been published as early as 1488.
He translated straight from the Hebrew and Greek originals, although the Vulgate and more especially Erasmus's Latin version were on occasion consulted. For his prefaces and marginal notes he used Luther's Bible freely, even to paraphrasing or verbally translating long passages from it.

"The thryde Chapter. (Matthew iii. 1-4.) In those dayes Ihon the baptyser cam and preached in the wyldernes of Iury, saynge, Repent, the kyngedom of heven ys at hond. Thys ys he of whom it ys spoken be the prophet Isay, whych sayth: the voice of a cryer in wyldernes, prepaire ye the lordes waye, and make hys pathes strayght. Thys Ihon had hys garment of camelles heere, and a gyrdyll of a skynne about hys loynes. Hys meate was locustes and wyldhe ony."

Tyndale's first New Testament was epoch-making in many ways. It was the first English printed New Testament; it laid the foundations, and much more than the foundations, of the Authorized Version of 1611;All the English manuscript Bibles were translations from the Vulgate; but Tyndale's New Testament was taken from the Greek, which he knew from the editions by Erasmus, published in 1516, 1519, and 1522. As subsidiary aids he employed the Latin version attached by Erasmus to his Greek text, Luther?s German translation of 1522, and the Vulgate; but it has been made abundantly clear that he excercised independent judgment in the use of these materials, and was by no means a slavish copier of Luther.

Vulgate

It laid the foundations, and much more than the foundations, of the Authorized Version of 1611, with more than 20,000 errors; it set on foot the movement which went forward without a break until it culminated in the production of that Authorized Version.

("I recall that one is the text which Origen and Eusebius of Caesarea and all the Greek translators call the koine, i.e. the common and current text, and is now called by most persons Lucian's version; the other is the text of the translators of the Septuagint which is found in the codices [or books] of Origen [or the Hexapla], and has been faithfully translated by us into the Latin language ... the koine [the ordinary text] ... is the old corrupted text, but that which is found in the Hexapla, and which we are translating, is the same one which the version of the translators of the Septuagint has preserved unchanged and immaculate in the books of the scholars.")

Besides, the first two centuries of the Roman church were rather Greek; the earliest Christian literature of Rome is Greek, its bishops bear Greek names, its earliest liturgy was Greek.
Pope Damasus determined to remedy this state of affairs, and with all the authority of the papal see commissioned Jerome to produce an authentic and standard authorized version.
Jerome collated (8) Greek manuscripts, and carefully compared them with the "Italian" type of Old Latin texts; where possible the Old Latin was preserved. Thus, Jerome approached the task with a conservative spirit. Still the result was a considerable departure from the Old Latin version, the changes being (1) linguistic, removal of provincialisms and rudeness, (2) in interpretation, e.g. supersubstantialis for epiousion, epiousion, in the Lord's Prayer, (3) the removal of interpolations, (4) the insertion of the Eusebian Canons.The Vulgate has enriched our language by introducing many Greek words, "apostle," "evangel," "synagogue," "baptism," etc. It has also given us much of our theological vocabulary, "edification," "justification," "propitiation," "regeneration," "Scripture," etc.

Sixtine edition of the Vulgate by the Vatican press in 1590. The text resembles the Stephanus edition of 1540.
Clementine edition of 1592 still remains the official version of the Roman Catholic church.

Westcott and Hort have reduced the Greek manuscripts of the New Testament to a system. The student may conveniently approach the subject by Gregory in Tischendorf's N. T. Gr., 8th edition, III, 983 ff., also in Westcott's article in Smith's Dictionary of the Bible

JAdmin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:37 am    Post subject: take diligence Reply with quote

Code:
1Co 1:26 Brethren look on your calling how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many of high degree are called:
1Co 1:27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world, to confound the wise. And <[God]> hath chosen the weak things of the world, to confound things which are mighty.
1Co 1:28 And vile things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen yea and things of no reputation, for to bring to nought things of reputation,
1Co 1:29 that no flesh should rejoice in his presence.

James 3:11-18
11Doth a fountain send forth at one place sweet water, and bitter also?  12Can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries: other a vine bear figs? So can no fountain give both salt water and fresh also.  13Who is wise and endued with learning among you? Let him shew the works of his good conversation in meekness that is coupled with wisdom.  14But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, rejoice not: neither be liars against the truth.  15This wisdom descendeth not from above: but is earthy, and natural, and devilish:  16For where envying and strife is, there is unstableness, and all manner of evil works:  17but the wisdom that is from above, is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be entreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without judging, and without simulation:  18yea, and the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace, of them that keep peace.  

Who preserved the bible verity and only real truth is God in his providence and sovereignty, yea choosing whom he will to do so from generation to generation. (Ps. 100:5, 119:90) Many (whom the world was not worthy of) that were even hidden underground; in caves, mountains, whom kept the wholy Bible purely at heart and every Scripture even hand written.. yea whose good fruits the reformers had the great privilege to utilize.

Luke 6:40-45
40The disciple is not above his master. Every man shall be perfect, even as his master is.  41Why seest thou a mote in thy brother's eye, and considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?  42Other how canst thou say to thy brother: Brother let me pull out the mote that is in thine eye: when thou perceivest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Hypocrite, cast out the beam out of thine own eye first, and then shalt thou see perfectly, to pull out the mote out of thy brother's eye.  43It is not a good tree that bringeth forth evil fruit: Neither is that an evil tree, that bringeth forth good fruit.  44For every tree is known by his fruit. Neither of thorns gather men figs, nor of bushes gather they grapes.  45A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good. And the evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart, bringeth forth that which is evil. For of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh.  

Code:
1Co 2:12 And we have not received the spirit of the world: but the spirit which cometh of God, for to know the things that are given to us of God,
1Co 2:13 which things also we speak, not in the cunning words of man's wisdom, but with the cunning words of the holy ghost, making spiritual comparisons of spiritual things. <|and judge spiritual matters spiritually|>

Proverbs 30:5-6
5All the words of God are pure and clean, for he is a shield unto all them that put their trust in him.  6Put thou nothing therefore unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found as a liar.  

heman
Banned!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:13 pm    Post subject: "generation to generation" Reply with quote

Quote:
yea choosing whom he will to do so from generation to generation.

1Co 2:13 Which things also we speak, not in the words taught by human wisdom, but by the teachings of the spirit explaining spiritual things to spiritual ones,.
15 But the spiritual man examines all things indeed, but is examined by no one
16 For who knew the mind of the Lord ? Who will instruct him? But we have the mind of the Anointed.
2 Pet 1:20 First knowing this, that all prophecy in the scripture is not of its own loosing. 21 For not at any time was prophesy brought by the will of man, but men of God spoke , being moved by the Holy Spirit,

Mt 10:28 And fear not those killing the body, but are not able to kill the life: but rather fear that which is able to destroy both life and body in gehenna.
Heb 12:29 For our God is a consuming fire. [img][/img]

vaticanus6.jpg
 Description:
"Original Codex Vaticanus"
 Filesize:  99.15 KB
 Viewed:  12283 Time(s)

vaticanus6.jpg

JAdmin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:46 pm    Post subject: spiritually examined? Reply with quote

Ironic to see an image fabricated from the worldly organization that the reformers came out from with great tribulation.

Code:
Re 12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven, and <for> behold a great red dragon, having seven heads, and ten horns, and seven crowns on his heads: <havyng .vii. heddes, and ten hornes and crounes upon his heddes>
Re 12:4 and his tail drew the third part of the stars, and cast them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman, which was ready to be delivered: for to devour her child as soon as it <hit> were born.
Re 12:5 And she brought forth a man child, which should rule all nations with a rod of iron. And her son was taken up unto God, and to his seat.
Re 12:6 And the woman fled into wilderness, where she had a place, prepared of God, that they should feed her there, one thousand, and twenty six days. <one thousand two hundred and sixty days> <(First edition of 1526: fede her there, M, and xxvj. dayes. Later editions: fede her there a M. ii. C and lx. dayes.)>
Re 12:7 And there was great battle in heaven, Michael and his angels fought with the dragon and the dragon fought and his angels,
Re 12:8 and prevailed not: neither was their place found any more in heaven.
Re 12:9 And the great dragon, that old serpent called the devil and Sathanas; Was cast out. Which deceiveth all the world. And he was cast into the earth, and his angels were cast out also.
Re 12:10 And I heard a loud <lowd> voice saying: in heaven is now made health <salvation> and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: For he is cast down which accused them before God day and night:
Re 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the lamb, and by the word of their testimony, and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Revelation 18:1-24
1And after that I saw another angel come from heaven, having great power, and the earth was lightened with his brightness.  2And he cried mightily with a strong voice saying: Great Babylon is fallen is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of all foul spirits, and a cage of all unclean and hateful birds,  3for all nations have drunken of the wine of the wrath of her fornication. And the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and her merchants are waxed rich of the abundance of her pleasures.  4And I heard another voice from heaven say: come away from her my people, that ye be not partakers in her sins, that ye receive not of her plagues.  5For her sins are gone up to heaven, and God hath remembered her wickedness.  6Reward her even as she rewarded you, and give her double according to her works. And pour in double to her in the same cup which she filled unto you.  7And as much as she glorified herself and lived wantonly, so much pour ye in for her of punishment, and sorrow, for she said in her heart: I sit being a queen and am no widow and shall see no sorrow.  8Therefore shall her plagues come at one day, death, and sorrow, and hunger, and she shall be brent with fire: for strong is the Lord God which judgeth her.   9And the kings of the earth shall beweep her and wail over her, which have committed fornication with her, and have lived wantonly with her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,  10and shall stand afar off, for fear of her punishment, saying: Alas, Alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city: For at one hour is her judgment come.  11And the merchants of the earth shall weep and wail in themselves, for no man will buy their ware any more,  12the ware of gold and silver, and precious stones, neither of pearl, and raynes, and purple, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and of iron,  13and cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and bodies and souls of men.  14And the apples that thy soul lusted after, are departed from thee. And all things which were dainty, and had in price are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more.  15The merchants of these things which were waxed rich shall stand afar off from her, for fear of the punishment of her, weeping and wailing,  16and saying: Alas alas, that great city, that was clothed in raynes, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stone, and pearls:  17for at one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every ship governor, and all they that occupied ships, and shipmen which work in the sea, stood afar off,  18and cried, when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying: what city is like unto this great city?  19And they cast dust on their heads, and cried weeping, and wailing, and said: Alas Alas that great city wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea, by the reason of her ware, for at one hour is she made desolate.  20Rejoice over her thou heaven, and ye holy apostles, and prophets: for God hath given your judgement on her.  21And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying: with such violence shall that great city Babylon be cast, and shall be found no more.  22And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more in thee: and no crafts man, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee, and the sound of a mill shall be heard no more in thee,  23and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride, shall be heard no more in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth. And with thine enchantment were deceived all nations:  24and in her was found the blood of the prophets, and of the saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.  

Quote:

"From generation to generation" meaning it is the people that God (in his sovereign providence) chose to pass the reality of truth, and not any specific worldly organization to preserve his verity.
Psalms 100:5
For the LORD is gracious, his mercy is everlasting, and his truth endureth from generation to generation.
Psalms 119:90
Thy truth also remaineth from one generation to another: thou hast laid the foundation of the earth, and it abideth.

Who preserved the bible verity and only real truth is God in his providence and sovereignty, yea choosing whom he will to do so from generation to generation. (Ps. 100:5, 119:90) Many (whom the world was not worthy of) that were even hidden underground; in caves, mountains, whom kept the wholy Bible purely at heart and every Scripture even hand written.. yea whose good fruits the reformers had the great privilege to utilize.

Heman wrote:

1Co 2:13 Which things also we speak, not in the words taught by human wisdom, but by the teachings of the spirit explaining spiritual things to spiritual ones,.

How can you examine all things, and not be examined yourself?

Rather, it is commanded to examine all things, including ourselves:

2 Corinthians 13:5-9
5Prove yourselves whether ye are in the faith or not. Examine your own selves: know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you? except ye be castaways.  6I trust that ye shall know that we are not castaways.  7I desire before God that ye do none evil, not that we should seem commendable: but that ye should do, that which is honest: and let us be counted as lewd persons.  8We can do nothing against the truth, but for the truth.  9We are glad when we are weak, and ye strong. This also we wish for, even that ye were perfect.   

Quote:
1Th 5:21 Examine <Examen> <|prove|> all things. Reap <and Keep> that which is good.

Code:
1Jo 4:1 Dearly <Ye> beloved believe not every spirit: but prove the spirits whether they are <be> of God, or no: <or not:> for many false prophets are gone out in to the world.

Psalms 26:2
Examine me, O LORD, and prove me: try out my reins and my heart.

And it is very ironic how that the reformers translated 1Co 2:14-15:
For the natural man perceiveth not the things of the spirit of God: For they are but foolishness unto him. Neither can he perceive them because he is spiritually examined: but he that is spiritual discusseth all things: yet he himself is judged of no man.

Heman wrote:

16 For who knew the mind of the Lord ? Who will instruct him? But we have the mind of the Anointed.
2 Pet 1:20 First knowing this, that all prophecy in the scripture is not of its own loosing. 21 For not at any time was prophesy brought by the will of man, but men of God spoke , being moved by the Holy Spirit,

Who has the mind of the Anointed?

There is no doubt when translated as Christ, that it is Jesu Christ who is the onely spiritual discernment.
1 Corinthians 2:16
For who knoweth the mind of the Lord, other who shall inform him? but we understand the mind of Christ.

Code:
Joh 14:6 Jesus said unto him I am the way, the verity, <truth> and <[the]> life. <[And]> No man cometh unto the father, but by me.

Heman wrote:

Yea, and thus the gold tried in the fire of God shall quickly consume all his enemies.

Psalms 111
1Praise the everlasting. I will give thanks unto the LORD with my whole heart: secretly among the faithful, and in the congregation.  2The works of the LORD are great, sought out of all them that have pleasure therein.  3His work is worthy to be praised and had in honour, and his righteousness endureth for ever.  4The merciful and gracious LORD hath so done his marvelous works, that they ought to be had in remembrance.  5He giveth meat unto them, that fear him, he is ever mindful of his covenant.  6He sheweth his people the power of his works, that he may give them the heritage of the Heathen.  7The works of his hands are verity and judgment, all his commandments are true.  8They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and equity.  9He sent redemption unto his people, he hath commanded his covenant for ever, holy and reverent is his name.  10The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom; a good understanding have all they that do thereafter: the praise of it endureth for ever.    

Last edited by JAdmin on Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:58 pm; edited 4 times in total
heman
Banned!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:18 pm    Post subject: Re: spiritually examined? Reply with quote

JAdmin wrote:
Ironic to see an image fabricated from the worldly organization that the reformers came out from with great tribulation.

Code:
Re 12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven, and <for> behold a great red dragon, having seven heads, and ten horns, and seven crowns on his heads: <havyng .vii. heddes, and ten hornes and crounes upon his heddes>
Re 12:4 and his tail drew the third part of the stars, and cast them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman, which was ready to be delivered: for to devour her child as soon as it <hit> were born.
Re 12:5 And she brought forth a man child, which should rule all nations with a rod of iron. And her son was taken up unto God, and to his seat.
Re 12:6 And the woman fled into wilderness, where she had a place, prepared of God, that they should feed her there, one thousand, and twenty six days. <one thousand two hundred and sixty days> <(First edition of 1526: fede her there, M, and xxvj. dayes. Later editions: fede her there a M. ii. C and lx. dayes.)>
Re 12:7 And there was great battle in heaven, Michael and his angels fought with the dragon and the dragon fought and his angels,
Re 12:8 and prevailed not: neither was their place found any more in heaven.
Re 12:9 And the great dragon, that old serpent called the devil and Sathanas; Was cast out. Which deceiveth all the world. And he was cast into the earth, and his angels were cast out also.
Re 12:10 And I heard a loud <lowd> voice saying: in heaven is now made health <salvation> and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: For he is cast down which accused them before God day and night:
Re 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the lamb, and by the word of their testimony, and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Revelation 18:1-24
1And after that I saw another angel come from heaven, having great power, and the earth was lightened with his brightness.  2And he cried mightily with a strong voice saying: Great Babylon is fallen is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of all foul spirits, and a cage of all unclean and hateful birds,  3for all nations have drunken of the wine of the wrath of her fornication. And the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and her merchants are waxed rich of the abundance of her pleasures.  4And I heard another voice from heaven say: come away from her my people, that ye be not partakers in her sins, that ye receive not of her plagues.  5For her sins are gone up to heaven, and God hath remembered her wickedness.  6Reward her even as she rewarded you, and give her double according to her works. And pour in double to her in the same cup which she filled unto you.  7And as much as she glorified herself and lived wantonly, so much pour ye in for her of punishment, and sorrow, for she said in her heart: I sit being a queen and am no widow and shall see no sorrow.  8Therefore shall her plagues come at one day, death, and sorrow, and hunger, and she shall be brent with fire: for strong is the Lord God which judgeth her.   9And the kings of the earth shall beweep her and wail over her, which have committed fornication with her, and have lived wantonly with her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,  10and shall stand afar off, for fear of her punishment, saying: Alas, Alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city: For at one hour is her judgment come.  11And the merchants of the earth shall weep and wail in themselves, for no man will buy their ware any more,  12the ware of gold and silver, and precious stones, neither of pearl, and raynes, and purple, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and of iron,  13and cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and bodies and souls of men.  14And the apples that thy soul lusted after, are departed from thee. And all things which were dainty, and had in price are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more.  15The merchants of these things which were waxed rich shall stand afar off from her, for fear of the punishment of her, weeping and wailing,  16and saying: Alas alas, that great city, that was clothed in raynes, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stone, and pearls:  17for at one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every ship governor, and all they that occupied ships, and shipmen which work in the sea, stood afar off,  18and cried, when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying: what city is like unto this great city?  19And they cast dust on their heads, and cried weeping, and wailing, and said: Alas Alas that great city wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea, by the reason of her ware, for at one hour is she made desolate.  20Rejoice over her thou heaven, and ye holy apostles, and prophets: for God hath given your judgement on her.  21And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying: with such violence shall that great city Babylon be cast, and shall be found no more.  22And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more in thee: and no crafts man, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee, and the sound of a mill shall be heard no more in thee,  23and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride, shall be heard no more in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth. And with thine enchantment were deceived all nations:  24and in her was found the blood of the prophets, and of the saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.  

2Co 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, changing their appearance(μετασχηματιζομενα) into apostles of Christ.
14 And it is not a miracle(2294); for the adversary is changed (μετασχηματιζομοντια)into a messenger of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if the servants of him also be changed (μετασχηματιζομονται) as servants of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.
JAdmin wrote:

Quote:

From generation to generation meaning it is the people that God (in his sovereign providence) chose to pass the reality of truth, and not any specific worldly organization to preserve his verity.
Psalms 100:5
For the LORD is gracious, his mercy is everlasting, and his truth endureth from generation to generation.
Psalms 119:90
Thy truth also remaineth from one generation to another: thou hast laid the foundation of the earth, and it abideth.

Yes, God chose then and also chooses now! This includes the present generation, especially with the modern day revelations of the Codex Vaticanus (B),( Codex Sinaiticus ) (Codicem Alexandrinum) revealed in the last days unto us by the micro computer world. Therefore Ye Present Day Servants of Christ:
1 Co 4:1 Let us regard a man, as assistants of Christ, and stewards of a mystery of God...3 But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you, or of man?s judgment: yea, I judge not mine own self.
4 For I know nothing by myself; yet am I not hereby justified: but he that judgeth me is the Lord...16 Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me.
JAdmin wrote:

Heman wrote:

JAdmin wrote:

How can you examine all things, and not be examined yourself?

Rather, it is commanded to examine all things, including ourselves:
Psalms 26:2
Examine me, O LORD, and prove me: try out my reins and my heart.

Quote:
1Th 5:21 Examine <Examen> <|prove|> all things. Reap <and Keep> that which is good.

Code:
1Jo 4:1 Dearly <Ye> beloved believe not every spirit: but prove the spirits whether they are <be> of God, or no: <or not:> for many false prophets are gone out in to the world.

And it is very ironic how that the reformers translated 1Co 2:14-15:
For the natural man perceiveth not the things of the spirit of God: For they are but foolishness unto him. Neither can he perceive them because he is spiritually examined: but he that is spiritual discusseth all things: yet he himself is judged of no man.
1 Co4:4 For I know nothing by myself; yet am I not hereby justified: but he that judgeth me is the Lord...
JAdmin wrote:

Heman wrote:

Who has the mind of the Anointed?

There is no doubt when translated as Christ, that it is Jesu Christ who is the onely spiritual discernment.
1 Corinthians 2:16
For who knoweth the mind of the Lord, other who shall inform him? but we understand the mind of Christ.

Code:
Joh 14:6 Jesus said unto him I am the way, the verity, <truth> and <[the]> life. <[And]> No man cometh unto the father, but by me.
Php 1:27 Only let your conversation be as it becometh the gospel of Christ: that whether I come and see you, or else be absent, I may hear of your affairs, that ye stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel;
On 17:8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.
1Pe 3:8 Finally, be ye all of one mind, having compassion one of another, love as brethren, be pitiful, be courteous:
JAdmin wrote:

Heman wrote:

Yea, and thus the gold tried in the fire of God shall quickly consume all his enemies.

Psalms 111
1Praise the everlasting. I will give thanks unto the LORD with my whole heart: secretly among the faithful, and in the congregation.  2The works of the LORD are great, sought out of all them that have pleasure therein.  3His work is worthy to be praised and had in honour, and his righteousness endureth for ever.  4The merciful and gracious LORD hath so done his marvelous works, that they ought to be had in remembrance.  5He giveth meat unto them, that fear him, he is ever mindful of his covenant.  6He sheweth his people the power of his works, that he may give them the heritage of the Heathen.  7The works of his hands are verity and judgment, all his commandments are true.  8They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and equity.  9He sent redemption unto his people, he hath commanded his covenant for ever, holy and reverent is his name.  10The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom; a good understanding have all they that do thereafter: the praise of it endureth for ever.    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    DAVAR -> Forum Index -> Original Tongues All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: