DAVAR
Hebrew Dictionary Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

take heed & beware - be not deceived
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    DAVAR -> Forum Index -> Original Tongues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JAdmin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:01 pm    Post subject: Re: spiritually examined? Reply with quote

What's more ironic is that the codex vaticanus ends Mark at 16:8; ..for they were afraid.

And can be baffling how such codexes are even trusted even according to the scholarship thereof:
Quote:
? Codex Vaticanus ("B" --c. 325) -- the subscription "KATA MARKON" ("According to Mark") is placed after the end of v. 8, followed by a long blank space almost sufficient to fill with the contents of 16:9-20.
? Codex Sinaiticus (???c. 350) -- the original pages of this manuscript at the end of Mark (and the beginning of Luke) were replaced while the manuscript was in production.
The ornamentation after Mark 16:8 on this replacement-page is remarkably similar to an ornamentation in Vaticanus at the end of Deuteronomy, which, along with other shared features, strongly suggests that they were made at the same place. It cannot be ruled out that a scribe was involved in the production of both manuscripts ~V as a mere copyist when Vaticanus was made, and as the scriptorium-supervisor when Sinaiticus was made.

heman wrote:
JAdmin wrote:
Ironic to see an image fabricated from the worldly organization that the reformers came out from with great tribulation.

2Co 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, changing their appearance(μετασχηματιζομενα) into apostles of Christ.
14 And it is not a miracle(2294); for the adversary is changed (μετασχηματιζομοντια)into a messenger of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if the servants of him also be changed (μετασχηματιζομονται) as servants of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Yea, thus saith the Lord: ye shall know them by their fruits. (Mt. 7)

heman wrote:

JAdmin wrote:
yea choosing whom he will to do so from generation to generation.

From generation to generation meaning it is the people that God (in his sovereign providence) chose to pass the reality of truth, and not any specific worldly organization to preserve his verity.
Psalms 100:5
For the LORD is gracious, his mercy is everlasting, and his truth endureth from generation to generation.
Psalms 119:90
Thy truth also remaineth from one generation to another: thou hast laid the foundation of the earth, and it abideth.

Yes, God chose then and also chooses now! This includes the present generation,

Notice at first i said God is a "choosing whom he will", and then mentioned that he "chose", signifying his sovereign providence:
Code:
Eph 1:3 Blessed be God the father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which hath blessed us with all manner of spiritual blessings in heavenly things by Christ,
Eph 1:4 according as he had chosen us in him thorow love, before the foundation of the world was laid, that we should be saints, <|holy|> and without blame in his sight. <and without blame before him, thorow love.>

heman wrote:

especially with the modern day revelations of the Codex Vaticanus (B),( Codex Sinaiticus ) (Codicem Alexandrinum) revealed in the last days unto us by the micro computer world. Therefore Ye Present Day Servants of Christ:
1 Co 4:1 Let us regard a man, as assistants of Christ, and stewards of a mystery of God...3 But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you, or of man?s judgment: yea, I judge not mine own self.
4 For I know nothing by myself; yet am I not hereby justified: but he that judgeth me is the Lord...16 Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me.

Oh, the irony how micro computers are based on silicon that in essence is sand; that brings to attention:

Code:
Re 13:1 And I stood on the sea sand. <see sonde> And I saw a beast rise out of the sea, having seven heads, and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his head, the name of blasphemy.

heman wrote:

1 Co4:4 For I know nothing by myself; yet am I not hereby justified: but he that judgeth me is the Lord...

So be it.

heman wrote:

Php 1:27 Only let your conversation be as it becometh the gospel of Christ: that whether I come and see you, or else be absent, I may hear of your affairs, that ye stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel;
On 17:8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.
1Pe 3:8 Finally, be ye all of one mind, having compassion one of another, love as brethren, be pitiful, be courteous:

Code:
2Co 6:15 What concord hath <|How agreeth|> Christ with beliall? Either <|Or|> what part hath he that believeth <|the believer|> with an infidel?
2Co 6:16 how agreeth <|accordeth|> the temple of God with images? And ye are the temple of the living God, as said God: I will dwell among them, and walk among them, and will be their God: and they shall be my people.
2Co 6:17 Wherefore come out from among them, and separate yourselves (saith the Lord) and touch none unclean thing: so will I receive you,
2Co 6:18 and will be a father unto you, and ye shall be unto me sons and daughters, saith the Lord almighty.

Mark 16:1-20
1And when the Sabbath day was past, Mary Magdalen, and Mary Jacobi, and Salome, bought ointments, that they might come and anoint him.  2And early in the morning the next day after the Sabbath day, they came unto the sepulchre, when the sun was risen.  3And they said one to another: who shall roll us away the stone from the door of the sepulchre?  4And when they beheld it, they saw how the stone was rolled away. For it was a very great one,  5and they went into the sepulchre, and saw a young man, sitting on the right side, clothed in a long white garment, and they were abashed.  6 He said unto them, be not afraid, ye seek Jesus of Nazareth, which was crucified. He is risen, he is not here. Behold the place, where they put him.  7But go your way, and tell his disciples, and namely Peter, that he is gone before you into Galilee, there shall ye see him, as he said unto you.  8And they went out quickly and fled from the sepulchre. For they trembled and were amazed. Neither said they anything to any man, for they were afraid.  9When Jesus was risen the morrow after the Sabbath day, he appeared first to Mary Magdalen, out of whom he cast seven devils.  10And she went, and told them that were with him, as they mourned and wept.  11And when they heard, that he was alive, and had appeared to her: they believed it not.  12After that, he appeared unto two of them in a strange figure, as he walked, and went into the country.  13And they went, and told it to the remnant. And they believed them neither.  14After that he appeared unto the eleven as they sat at meat: and cast in their teeth their unbelief, and hardness of heart: because they believed not them which had seen him after his resurrection.  15And he said unto them: Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to all creatures:  16Whosoever believeth, and is baptised, shall be safe: And whosoever that believeth not, shall be damned.  17And these signs shall follow them that believe: In my name they shall cast out devils, and shall speak with new tongues,  18and shall kill serpents. And if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them. They shall lay their hands on the sick, and they shall recover.  19So then when the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.  20And they went forth, and preached everywhere. And the Lord wrought with them; And confirmed their preaching with miracles that followed. The end of the Gospell off S. Mark.  

Last edited by JAdmin on Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
heman
Banned!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 2:48 pm    Post subject: Re: spiritually examined? Reply with quote

JAdmin wrote:
What's more ironic is that the codex vaticanus ends Mark at 16:8; ..for they were afraid.

And can be baffling how such codexes are even trusted even according to the scholarship thereof:
Quote:
? Codex Vaticanus ("B" --c. 325) -- the subscription "KATA MARKON" ("According to Mark") is placed after the end of v. 8, followed by a long blank space almost sufficient to fill with the contents of 16:9-20.
? Codex Sinaiticus (???c. 350) -- the original pages of this manuscript at the end of Mark (and the beginning of Luke) were replaced while the manuscript was in production.
The ornamentation after Mark 16:8 on this replacement-page is remarkably similar to an ornamentation in Vaticanus at the end of Deuteronomy, which, along with other shared features, strongly suggests that they were made at the same place. It cannot be ruled out that a scribe was involved in the production of both manuscripts ~V as a mere copyist when Vaticanus was made, and as the scriptorium-supervisor when Sinaiticus was made.

Constantine's first act was to order fifty copies of the Greek Bible to be written on vellum for his capital, Constantinople. All through the empire there must have been a similar demand for copies of the Scriptures, and a great stimulus must have been given to their production. It is just to this period that the treat codices which we still possess, the Vaticanus and the Sinaiticus, belong; and from that time we have quantities of vellum manuscripts which carry us through the Middle Ages, down to the invention of printing.
All the writings begin and end with the authors name. John and Acts also have more than enough room to add lib, if someone were so inclined.
It is ironic that Mark also starts with the inscription: κατα μαρκον and that there are not any verses after 16:8 merely shows the fact that someone later added the other verses.

Here is a good example of add ons:
Eph 3:9and to give light to all men, that they might know what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God which made all things thorow Jesus Christ, 3
The words "thorow Jesus Christ" are not in the originals.

The verse actually reads:
"and to enlighten all what is the administration of the secret, which from the beginning of the ages hath been hid in God, in that all things having created ."

Which goes along with the others:
1:9And hath opened unto us the mystery of his will according to
his pleasure, and purposed

And actually reads:
Eph 1:9 Having made known unto us the secret of his will, according to his own good pleasure which he before purposed in himself:

And again:Joh 1:1In the beginning was that word, and that word was with god: and god was that word.c 1:2The same was in the beginning with god. 1:3All things were made by it, and without it, was made no thing, that made was.

Which actually reads:
Joh 1:1 In a beginning was the word and the word was with God and God was the word 2 this was in a beginning with God 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

And again:1:15which is the image of the invisible God,first begotten before all creatures: 1:16for by him were all things created, things that are in heaven, and things that are in earth:
things visible, and things invisible: whether they be majesty or lordship, either rule or power. 1:17All things are created by him, and in him, and he is before all things, and in him all things have their being.

Which actually reads:
Col 1:15 Who is a likeness of the unseen God, the firstborn of every creation:16 Because in him were created all things, that are in heaven, and on the earth, the things seen and the things unseen, whether thrones, or lordships, or governments, or authorities: 17 all things were created on account of him, and for him: and he is in advance of all and all things have been placed together in him.

And again:
Mr 13:32But of the day and the hour, knoweth no man: no not the angels which are in heaven: neither the son himself, save the
father only.

Which actually reads:
Mr 13:32 But concerning that day or the hour no one knows, nor the messengers which are in heaven, nor the Son, if not the Father.
And LASTLY:
1 John 5:6 This is the one having come by means of water and blood and the spirit is the one testifying because the spirit is the truth 7* 8 Because three are those testifying the spirit and the water and the blood and the three for one are. 9 If the testimony of the men we receive the testimony of the God is greater because this is the testimony of the God which He has testified concerning the Son of Himself. Codex Vaticanus (B),( Codex Sinaiticus )
*7 verse not included in either
"This text is not contained in any of the Greek manuscripts written earlier than the 5th century. It was first cited by Virgillus Tapensis, a Latin writer of no credit, in the latter end of the 5th Century, by whom it was forged, and its design is obvious to all".
JAdmin wrote:

heman wrote:
JAdmin wrote:
Ironic to see an image fabricated from the worldly organization that the reformers came out from with great tribulation.

2Co 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, changing their appearance(μετασχηματιζομενα) into apostles of Christ.
14 And it is not a miracle(2294); for the adversary is changed (μετασχηματιζομοντια)into a messenger of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if the servants of him also be changed (μετασχηματιζομονται) as servants of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Yea, thus saith the Lord: ye shall know them by their fruits. (Mt. 7)

heman wrote:

JAdmin wrote:
yea choosing whom he will to do so from generation to generation.

From generation to generation meaning it is the people that God (in his sovereign providence) chose to pass the reality of truth, and not any specific worldly organization to preserve his verity.
Psalms 100:5
For the LORD is gracious, his mercy is everlasting, and his truth endureth from generation to generation.
Psalms 119:90
Thy truth also remaineth from one generation to another: thou hast laid the foundation of the earth, and it abideth.

Yes, God chose then and also chooses now! This includes the present generation,

Notice at first i said God is a "choosing whom he will", and then mentioned that he "chose", signifying his sovereign providence:
Code:
Eph 1:3 Blessed be God the father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which hath blessed us with all manner of spiritual blessings in heavenly things by Christ,
Eph 1:4 according as he had chosen us in him thorow love, before the foundation of the world was laid, that we should be saints, <|holy|> and without blame in his sight. <and without blame before him, thorow love.>

heman wrote:

especially with the modern day revelations of the Codex Vaticanus (B),( Codex Sinaiticus ) (Codicem Alexandrinum) revealed in the last days unto us by the micro computer world. Therefore Ye Present Day Servants of Christ:
1 Co 4:1 Let us regard a man, as assistants of Christ, and stewards of a mystery of God...3 But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you, or of man?s judgment: yea, I judge not mine own self.
4 For I know nothing by myself; yet am I not hereby justified: but he that judgeth me is the Lord...16 Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me.

Oh, the irony how micro computers are based on silicon that in essence is sand; that brings to attention:

Code:
Re 13:1 And I stood on the sea sand. <see sonde> And I saw a beast rise out of the sea, having seven heads, and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his head, the name of blasphemy.

heman wrote:

1 Co4:4 For I know nothing by myself; yet am I not hereby justified: but he that judgeth me is the Lord...

So be it.

heman wrote:

Php 1:27 Only let your conversation be as it becometh the gospel of Christ: that whether I come and see you, or else be absent, I may hear of your affairs, that ye stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel;
On 17:8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.
1Pe 3:8 Finally, be ye all of one mind, having compassion one of another, love as brethren, be pitiful, be courteous:

Code:
2Co 6:15 What concord hath <|How agreeth|> Christ with beliall? Either <|Or|> what part hath he that believeth <|the believer|> with an infidel?
2Co 6:16 how agreeth <|accordeth|> the temple of God with images? And ye are the temple of the living God, as said God: I will dwell among them, and walk among them, and will be their God: and they shall be my people.
2Co 6:17 Wherefore come out from among them, and separate yourselves (saith the Lord) and touch none unclean thing: so will I receive you,
2Co 6:18 and will be a father unto you, and ye shall be unto me sons and daughters, saith the Lord almighty.

Mark 16:1-20
1And when the Sabbath day was past, Mary Magdalen, and Mary Jacobi, and Salome, bought ointments, that they might come and anoint him.  2And early in the morning the next day after the Sabbath day, they came unto the sepulchre, when the sun was risen.  3And they said one to another: who shall roll us away the stone from the door of the sepulchre?  4And when they beheld it, they saw how the stone was rolled away. For it was a very great one,  5and they went into the sepulchre, and saw a young man, sitting on the right side, clothed in a long white garment, and they were abashed.  6 He said unto them, be not afraid, ye seek Jesus of Nazareth, which was crucified. He is risen, he is not here. Behold the place, where they put him.  7But go your way, and tell his disciples, and namely Peter, that he is gone before you into Galilee, there shall ye see him, as he said unto you.  8And they went out quickly and fled from the sepulchre. For they trembled and were amazed. Neither said they anything to any man, for they were afraid.  9When Jesus was risen the morrow after the Sabbath day, he appeared first to Mary Magdalen, out of whom he cast seven devils.  10And she went, and told them that were with him, as they mourned and wept.  11And when they heard, that he was alive, and had appeared to her: they believed it not.  12After that, he appeared unto two of them in a strange figure, as he walked, and went into the country.  13And they went, and told it to the remnant. And they believed them neither.  14After that he appeared unto the eleven as they sat at meat: and cast in their teeth their unbelief, and hardness of heart: because they believed not them which had seen him after his resurrection.  15And he said unto them: Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to all creatures:  16Whosoever believeth, and is baptised, shall be safe: And whosoever that believeth not, shall be damned.  17And these signs shall follow them that believe: In my name they shall cast out devils, and shall speak with new tongues,  18and shall kill serpents. And if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them. They shall lay their hands on the sick, and they shall recover.  19So then when the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.  20And they went forth, and preached everywhere. And the Lord wrought with them; And confirmed their preaching with miracles that followed. The end of the Gospell off S. Mark.  

1Ch 15:19 So the singers, Heman, Asaph, and Ethan, were appointed to sound with cymbals of brass;
1Ch 25:5 All these were the sons of HEMAN, THE KING'S SEER IN THE WORDS OF GOD
JAdmin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:35 am    Post subject: spiritual credence Reply with quote

In God's sovereign providence, the Scriptures were already preserved even without the help of any empire; nor did it need any worldly organization of men that couldn't stop those that preserved the Scriptures and decided to join them (like clay mixed with iron). The devout outcasts (and many martyrs) that purely preserved the Scriptures (by divine providence) kept the truth from generation to generation (even in the old latin bible before Jerome who vaguely copied from them) that led to John Wycliffe's translation and later to William Tyndale and devout friends wholy bible from the original tongues (that is: hebrew, greek and latin.)
Yea as it is originally written:
Luke 23:38
His superscription was written over him, in greek, latin, and hebrew letters: This is the King of the Jews.

Code:
Zec 5:1 So I turned me, lifting up mine eyes, and looked, and behold, a flying book.
Zec 5:2 And he said unto me: what seest thou? I answered: I see a flying book of twenty cubits long, and ten cubits broad.
Zec 5:3 Then said he unto me: This is the curse, that goeth forth over the whole earth: for all thieves shall be judged after this book, and all swearers shall be judged according to the same,
Zec 5:4 I will bring it forth (sayeth the LORD of Hosts) so that it shall come to the house of the thief, and to the house of him, that falsely sweareth by my name: and shall remain in his house, and consume it, with the timber and stones thereof.

Galatians 3:13-14
13 Christ hath delivered us from the curse of the law, and was made a cursed for us (for it is written: Cursed is everyone that hangeth on tree)  14that the blessing of Abraham might come on the gentiles thorow Jesus Christ, that we might receive the promise of the spirit thorow faith.  

Taking into account:
2 Peter 1:21
For the scripture came never by the will of man: but wholy men of God spake as they were moved by the wholy ghost.

I perceive God is not limited on how he reveals things in his wholy manner.
Code:
There are also many other things which Jesus did: the which if they should be written every one, I suppose the world could not contain the books that should be written.
Joh 21:25

Who am i to judge if God allowed certain manuscripts to have a few more details. That does not nullify nor certify any particular manuscript, but gives room to those that can spiritually discern it. Yea, to God onely be the credence and not men; as it is written:
Romans 3:4
God forbid. Let God be true, and all men liars, as it is written: That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings and shouldest overcome when thou art judged.

Notice why WT wrote in his prologue:
Quote:
If ought seem changed, or not altogether agreeing with the Greek, let the finder of the fault consider the Hebrew phrase or manner of speech left in the Greek words.

Yea, take for ensample:
Ephesians 3:9
and to give light to all men, that they might know what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God which made all things thorow Jesus Christ,

Is "created all things thorow Jesus Christ" correct?
Yes, if you can discern how thorow means here.
Thorow is an archaic that can either mean through or thorough.
I.) thorow (prep.) : through, by means or reason of, be cause of, on account of
II.) Thorow (adv.) thoroughly, completely
Code:
Moreover thorow was translated from the greek word δια
Pronounced: dee-ah'
Transliterated: dia
Strong:  G1223
 a primary preposition denoting the channel of an act; through (in very  wide applications, local, causal, or occasional):--after, always,  among, at, to avoid, because of (that), briefly, by, for (cause) ...  fore, from, in, by occasion of, of, by reason of, for sake, that,  thereby, therefore, X though, through(-out), to, wherefore, with  (-in). In composition it retains the same general importance.

Thus dia can mean:
1) through
1a) of place
1a1) with
1a2) in
1b) of time
1b1) throughout
1b2) during
1c) of means
1c1) by
1c2) by the means of
2) through
2a) the ground or reason by which something is or is not done
2a1) by reason of
2a2) on account of
2a3) because of for this reason
2a4) therefore
2a5) on this account
Origin: a primary preposition denoting the channel of an act;
Note the difference from other greek words rendered "through".
Strong's 1722 evn en {en} (prep.)
Meaning: 1) in, by, with etc.
Origin: a primary preposition denoting (fixed) position (in place, time or state), and (by implication) instrumentality (medially or constructively), i.e. a relation of rest (intermediate between 1519 and 1537);
strong's 1909 evpi, epi {ep-ee'} {prep.}
Meaning:
1) upon, on, at, by, before
2) of position, on, at, by, over, against
3) to, over, on, at, across, against

--------------
Compared to the Hebrew manner, brings to attention:
Word: די
Pronounced: dahee
Strong:  H1767
 of uncertain derivation; enough (as noun or adverb), used  chiefly with preposition in phrases:--able, according to,  after (ability), among, as (oft as), (more than) enough, from,  in, since, (much as is) sufficient(-ly), too much, very, when.

[b]Further research of thorow (prep.) with it's derivation from the hebrew letter "bet" reveals: [/b]
b1.) through: preceded by a verb of motion, as to step, make march, or even let go in a certain way, or direction.
Bet is a directional letter moving from the right to the left.
The direction begins with G-d in creation flowing out from there.
b2.) The structure of the Bet is a Vav and a Vav.
One Vav points in the direction of Earth and the other Vav points in the direction of Heaven.
[When the Vav from the heavens and the Vav from the earth touch in the center they form the Bet].
b3.) 'bet' proceeded from the beginning, hence out of, off, from, on account of, by means of, on the side of, since, above, than, and so be there for.
b4.) with a causal force, through, on account of; because of; Be at, through, the word of
b5.) in: strictly, of position in a place.
b6.) applied to time; of a state or condition, whether physical or mental, in which an action takes place.
b7.) of a standard of measurement or computation, with, by.
b8.) in certain cases where the object of an action may be treated as the instrument by which it is effected; according to the context: visually proclaim; to invoke; to name honorably.
b9.) with reference to the limits enclosing a space, within.
b10.) In: strictly, of position in a place (which often is expressed more precisely by. Through, preceded by a verb of motion.
b11.) of presence in the midst of something, among.
b12.) specifying the parts of which a whole consists.
b13.) implying eminency among.
b14.) often with verbs of motion, when the movement to a place results in rest in it, into: after to send; in among
b15.) to return (and rest) in thy God. (with) eye (looking) into eye; the eyes of ... are upon, both in favorable and hostile sense.
b16.) With : of accompaniment; often of what one takes or brings with one. Hence without of concomitant (or surrounding) conditions; of the instrument or means: as with, by, through.
b17.) of the material with which a work is wrought
b18.) idiom, with certain verbs, with, by, by means of. through (by His aid). allied is the use of in such phrases as to bless, swear, speak, prophesy, etc., in the name of ... (i.e. the name being used or appealed to in the act); almost = in the authority and power of. by means of what? how? by means of this; with this = on this condition.
b18.) of cost or price (the Beth pretii), the price, whether given or received, being treated as the instrumental means by which the act is accomplished, with, for, at the cost of: a. with hire, redeem, freae betroth, buy; at the cost of his life hath A. spoken this word, who went. at peril of their lives, at the price of his firstborn shall he lay its foundations.
b19.) in comparisons, in the form of, as.
b20.) Denoting proximity : at, by (rare).

An interesting 'bet' related word:
strong's 5674 `abar {aw-bar'}
Meaning:
1) to pass over or by or through, alienate, bring, carry,
do away, take, take away, transgress
1a) (Qal)
1a1) to pass over, cross, cross over, pass over, march over, overflow, go over
1a2) to pass beyond 1a3) to pass through, traverse
1a3a) passers-through (participle)
1a3b) to pass through (the parts of victim in covenant)
1a4) to pass along, pass by, overtake and pass, sweep by
1a4a) passer-by (participle)
1a4b) to be past, be over
1a5) to pass on, go on, pass on before, go in advance of, pass along, travel, advance
1a6) to pass away
1a6a) to emigrate, leave (one's territory)
1a6b) to vanish
1a6c) to perish, cease to exist
1a6d) to become invalid, become obsolete (of law, decree)
1a6e) to be alienated, pass into other hands
1b) (Niphal) to be crossed 1c) (Piel) to impregnate, cause to cross
1d) (Hiphil)
1d1) to cause to pass over, cause to bring over, cause to cross over, make over to, dedicate, devote
1d2) to cause to pass through
1d3) to cause to pass by or beyond or under, let pass by
1d4) to cause to pass away, cause to take away 1e) (Hithpael) to pass over
Origin: a primitive root; 1556; v.

That would completely go along with:
Ephesians 1:9-12
9And hath opened unto us the mystery of his will according to his pleasure, and purposed  10the same in himself to have it declared when the time were full come, that all things, both the things which are in heaven, and also the things which are in earth, should be gathered together, even in Christ: that is to say in him  11in whom we are made heirs, and were thereto predestinate according to the purpose of him which worketh all things after the purpose of his own will:  12that we should be unto the praise of his glory, which before hoped in Christ.  

John 1:1-3
1In the beginning was that word, and that word was with god: and god was that word.  2The same was in the beginning with god.  3All things were made by it, and without it, was made no thing, that made was.  

Joh 1:3 All things were made by {dia} it, <|the same|> and without it, <|the same|> was made no thing, that made was. <was made.>

Colossians 1:13-17
13Which hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear son,  14in whom we have redemption thorow his blood, that is to say, forgiveness of sins,  15which is the image of the invisible God, first begotten before all creatures:  16for by him were all things created, things that are in heaven, and things that are in earth: things visible, and things invisible: whether they be majesty or lordship, either rule or power.  17All things are created by him, and in him, and he is before all things, and in him all things have their being.  
Col 1:17 All things are created by {dia} him, and in {ice} him, and he is before all things, and in him all things have their being.
Code:
Word: εις
Pronounced: ice
Strong:  G1519
 a primary preposition; to or into (indicating the point reached or  entered), of place, time, or (figuratively) purpose (result, etc.);  also in adverbial phrases:--(abundant-)ly, against, among, as, at,  (back-)ward, before, by, concerning, + continual, + far more  exceeding, for (intent, purpose), fore,  + forth, in (among, at, unto, -so much that, -to), to the  intent that, + of one mind, + never, of, (up-)on, + perish, + set at  one again, (so) that, therefore(-unto), throughout, til, to (be, the  end, -ward), (here-)until(-to), ...ward, (where-)fore, with. Often  used in composition with the same general import, but only with verbs  (etc.) expressing motion (literally or figuratively).

Mark 13:32
But of the day and the hour, knoweth no man: no not the angels which are in heaven: neither the son himself, save the father only.
Thus it is the manner how that onely the heavenly father revealeth according to his perfect timing that matters.

1 John 5:6-8
6This Jesus Christ is he that came by water and blood, not by water only: but by water and blood. And it is the spirit that beareth witness, because the spirit is truth.  7(For there are three which bear record in heaven, the father, the word, and the wholy ghost. And these three are one.)  8And there are three which bear record (in earth:) the spirit, and water, and blood: and these three are one.  

Here's a perfect ensample how that the onely that deserves credence is the wholy ghost of God (that brings the verity to remembrance for the spiritually minded.)

Though manuscripts have changed, what endureth from generation to generation is the truth of the law and the testimony. If it speaks not after this meaning, then it's not verity.
Thus when the fruits are spiritually examined, in this diligent manner the truth comes to light. The reformers well knew this, and the rulers of today ought to learn from those dire past lessons lest they repeat such great calamity.
No wonder on the 1530 Pentateuch prologue WT strongly adverted against his fellow Roman Catholic scholars and prelates (who excommunicated him):
Quote:
When I had translated the new testament, I added a pistel unto the latter end, in which I desired them that were learned to amend if ought were found amiss. But our malicious and wily hypocrites which are so stubborn and hard hearted in their wicked abominations that it is not possible for them to amend any thing at all (as we see by daily experience, when both their livings and doings are rebuked with the truth) say, some of them that it is impossible to translate the scripture into English, some that it is not lawful for the lay people to have it in their mother tongue, some, that it would make them all heretics, as it would no doubt from many things which they of long time have falsely taught, and that is the whole cause wherefore they forbid it, though they other cloaks pretend. And some or rather every one, say that it would make them rise against the king, whom they themselves (unto their damnation) never yet obeyed. And lest the temporal rulers should see their falsehood, if the scripture came to light, causeth them so to lie. And as for my translation in which they affirm unto the lay people (as I have heard say) to be I wot not how many thousand heresies, so that it cannot be mended or correct, they have yet taken so great pain to examine it, and to compare it unto that they would fain have it and to their own imaginations and juggling terms, and to have somewhat to rail at, and under that cloak to blaspheme the truth, that they might with as little labour (as I suppose) have translated the most part of the bible. For they which in times past were wont to look on no more scripture than they found in their Duns or such like devilish doctrine, have yet now so narrowly looked on my translation, that there is not so much as one i therein if it lack a tittle over his head, but they have noted it, and number it unto the ignorant people for an heresy. Finally in this they be all agreed, to drive you from the knowledge of the scripture, and that ye shall not have the text thereof in the mother tongue, and to keep the world still in darkness, to the intent they might sit in the consciences of the people, thorow vain superstition and false doctrine, to satisfy their filthy lusts, their proud ambition, and unsatiable covetousness, and to exalt their own honour above king and emperor, yea and above God himself.

Under what manner therefore should I now submit this book to be corrected and amended of them which can suffer nothing to be well? Or what protestation should I make in such a matter unto our prelates those stubborn Nimrods which so mightily fight against God, and resist his holy spirit, enforcing with all craft and subtlety to quench the light of the everlasting testament, promises, and appointment made between God and us: and heaping the fierce wrath of God upon all princes and rulers, mocking them with false feigned names of hypocrisy, and serving their lusts at all points, and dispensing with them even of the very laws of God, of which Christ himself testifieth, Matt. v. that not so much as one tittle thereof may perish, or be broken. And of which the prophet saith, Psalm cxviij. Thou hast commanded thy laws to be kept meod, that is in Hebrew exceedingly, with all diligence, might and power and have made them so mad with their juggling charms and crafty persuasions that they think it a full satisfaction for all their wicked lying, to torment such as tell them truth, and to burn the word of their souls' health, and slay whosoever believe thereon.

James chapter 4 emphasizes that important lesson and even dire warning thereof:
James 4:1-17
1From whence cometh war, and fighting among you? come they not here hence? even of your voluptuousness that raineth in your members.  2Ye lust, and have not. Ye envy and have indignation, and cannot come by it. Ye fight and war, and have not, because ye ask not.  3Ye ask and have not, because ye ask amiss, for to consume it upon your voluptuousness.  4Ye advoutrers, and women that break matrimony: know ye not how that the friendship of the world is enmity to Godward? Whosoever will be friend of the world, is made the enemy of God.  5Do ye suppose that the scripture saith in vain: The spirit that dwelleth in you, lusteth even contrary to envy:  6but giveth more grace. ([wherefore he sayeth: God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the lowly.])  7Submit yourselves to God, and resist the devil, and he will flee from you.  8Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands ye sinners, and purge your hearts ye wavering minded.  9Suffer afflictions: sorrow ye and weep. Let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness.  10Cast down yourselves before the Lord, and he shall lift you up.  11Backbite not one another, brethren. He that backbiteth his brother, and he that judgeth his brother, backbiteth the law, and judgeth the law: but and if thou judge the law, thou art not an observer of the law: but a judge.  12There is one law giver, ([and judge]) which is able to save and to destroy. What art thou that judgest another man?  13Go to now ye that say: today and tomorrow let us go into such a city and continue there a year and buy, and sell, and win:  14and yet cannot tell what shall happen tomorrow. For what thing is your life? it is even a vapor that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away:  15For that ye ought to say: if the Lord will and if we live, let us do this or that.  16But now ye rejoice in your boastings. All such rejoicing is evil.  17Therefore to him that knoweth how to do good, and doth it not, it is sin.  

Last edited by JAdmin on Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:44 am; edited 2 times in total
heman
Banned!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
1In the beginning was that word, and that word was with god: and god was that word. 2The same was in the beginning with god. 3All things were made by
Quote:
it, and without it, was made no thing, that made was.

I do not think the word "IT" quite gets the point through.

God still lives and asked me to tell you and the rest of the world, that HE is alive and well.

My prayer was answered this Thursday night, when my daughter was removed from life support and had been in a long coma. I asked God to give her my place, if their was any space reserved for me.

He answered that same night when she opened her eyes and spoke to us.

Praise God!

1Ch 15:19 So the singers, Heman, Asaph, and Ethan, were appointed to sound with cymbals of brass;
JAdmin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:51 am    Post subject: wish you & yours great health Reply with quote

1 Corinthians 2:6-10
6We speak that which is wisdom among them that are perfect: not the wisdom of this world neither of the rulers of this world (which goeth to nought,)  7but we speak the wisdom of God, which is in secret and lieth hid, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:  8which wisdom none of the rulers of the world knew. For had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory:  9but as it is written: The eye hath not seen, and the ear hath not heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.  10But God hath opened them unto us by his spirit. For the spirit searcheth all things, yea the bottom of God's secrets.  
1 Corinthians 4:1-5
1Let men this wise esteem us, even as the ministers of Christ, and disposers of the secrets of God.  2Furthermore it is required of the disposers that they be found faithful.  3With me is it but a very small thing, that I should be judged of you, either of man's day. No I judge not mine own self.  4I know nought by myself: yet am I not thereby justified. It is the Lord that judgeth me.  5Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, which will lighten things that are hid in darkness: and open the counsels of the hearts. And then shall every man have praise of God.  

heman wrote:
Quote:
1In the beginning was that word, and that word was with god: and god was that word. 2The same was in the beginning with god. 3All things were made by
Quote:
it, and without it, was made no thing, that made was.

I do not think the word "IT" quite gets the point through.

At first I thought "him" does get the point thorow (of course if acknowledging God?s son.) Still by rendering "it" or "the same" best translates the original tongue because the passage as a whole is alluding to an important detail that the word was first conceived within the very God to then dwell among us in the flesh (Emmanuel.)
Many passages back up that fact:

Isaiah 7:14
And therefore the Lord shall give you a token of himself: Behold, a virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and shall call his name Emmanuel.

Matthew 1:18-23
18The birth of Christ was on this wise, when his mother Mary was married unto Joseph, before they came to dwell together, she was found with child by the holy ghost.  19Then her husband Joseph being a perfect man, and loth to defame her, was minded to put her away secretly.  20While he thus thought, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in sleep saying: Joseph the son of David, fear not to take unto thee, Mary thy wife. For that which is conceived in her, is of the holy ghost.  21She shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus. For he shall save his people from their sins.  22All this was done to fulfil that which was spoken of the Lord, by the prophet saying:  23Behold a maid shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shalt call his name Emmanuel, which is as much to say, by interpretation, as God with us.  

Even as God utilized Mary to shew it:
Luke 2:25-35
25And behold there was a man in Hierusalem, whose name was Simeon. And the same man was just and feared God, and longed for the consolation of Israel, and the holy ghost was in him.  26And an answer was given him of the holy ghost, that he should not see death, before he had seen the Lord's Christ.  27And he came by inspiration into the temple. And as the father and mother brought in the child Jesus, to do for him after the custom of the law.  28Then took he him up in his arms and said:  29Lord Now lettest thou thy servant depart in peace according to thy promise.  30For mine eyes have seen the saviour sent from thee:  31Which thou hast prepared before the face of all people.  32A light to lighten the gentiles, and the glory of thy people Israel.  33And his father and mother marveled at those things, which were spoken of him:  34And Simeon blessed them, and said unto Mary his mother: behold, this child shall be the fall, and resurrection of many in Israel: And a sign which shall be spoken against.  35And moreover the sword shall pierce the very heart of thee, that the thoughts of many hearts may be opened.  

And likewise in the later verse of John:
John 1:14
And that word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw the glory of it, as the glory of the only begotten son of the father, which word was full of grace, and verity.

And as the Epistels preached thorow the Gospell:
Romans 16:25-27
25To him that is of power to establish you according to my gospel, where with I preach Jesus Christ, in opening of the mystery which was kept close since the world began,  26and now is opened at this time and declared in the scriptures of prophecy, at the commandment of the everlasting God, to stir up obedience to the faith published among all nations:  27To the same God, which alone is wise, be ([honour and]) praise thorow Jesus Christ for ever Amen. To the Romans. Sent from Corrinthum by Phebe, she that was the minister unto the congregation at Chenchrea.  

Ephesians 1:3-12
3Blessed be God the father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which hath blessed us with all manner of spiritual blessings in heavenly things by Christ,  4according as he had chosen us in him thorow love, before the foundation of the world was laid, that we should be saints, and without blame in his sight.  5And ordained us before unto him self that we should be chosen to heirs thorow Jesus Christ, according to the pleasure of his will,  6to the praise of his glorious grace, where with he hath made us accepted in the beloved.  7By whom we have redemption thorow his blood, that is to say the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace,  8which grace he shed on us abundantly in all wisdom, and prudency.   9And hath opened unto us the mystery of his will according to his pleasure, and purposed  10the same in himself to have it declared when the time were full come, that all things, both the things which are in heaven, and also the things which are in earth, should be gathered together, even in Christ: that is to say in him  11in whom we are made heirs, and were thereto predestinate according to the purpose of him which worketh all things after the purpose of his own will:  12that we should be unto the praise of his glory, which before hoped in Christ.  

1 Timothy 3:16
And without nay great is that mystery of godliness. God was shewed in the flesh, was justified in the spirit, was seen of angels, was preached unto the gentiles, was believed on in earth and received up in glory.

And revealed by the Lord himself:
Revelation 3:14-22
14And unto the angel of the congregation which is in Laodicia write: This saith (amen) the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creatures of God.  15I know thy works that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou were cold or hot.  16So then because thou art between both, and neither cold nor hot, I will spew thee out of my mouth:  17because thou sayst thou art rich and increased with goods, and hast need of nothing, and knowest not how thou art wretched and miserable, poor, blind, and naked.  18I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayst be rich: and white raiment, that thou mayst be clothed, that thy filthy nakedness do not appear: and anoint thine eyes with eye salve, that thou mayst see.  19As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Be fervent therefore and repent.  20Behold I stand at the door and knock. If any man hear my voice and open the door, I will come in unto him and will sup with him, and he with me.  21To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my seat, even as I overcame and have sitten with my father, in his seat.  22Let him that hath ears, hear what the spirit saith unto the congregations.  

Heman wrote:

God still lives and asked me to tell you and the rest of the world, that HE is alive and well.

My prayer was answered this Thursday night, when my daughter was removed from life support and had been in a long coma. I asked God to give her my place, if their was any space reserved for me.

He answered that same night when she opened her eyes and spoke to us.

Praise God!

Praise the Lord!
What did she first say?
(sorry for the late response; as i moved recently and just got internet re-connected)

The living God can reveal things to us in a manner we may not expect.

Isaiah 8:1-22
1Moreover the LORD said unto me: Take thee a great leaf, and write in it, as men do with a pen, that he speed him to rob, and haste him to spoil.  2And immediately I called unto me faithful witnesses, Uriah the priest, and Zachariah the son of Barachiah.  3After that went I unto the Prophetess, that now had conceived and born a son. Then said the LORD to me: give him this name: Maherschalal hashbas, that is: (a speedy robber: an hasty spoiler).  4For why, or ever the child shall have knowledge to say: Abi and Im, (that is father, and mother): shall the riches of Damascus and the substance of Samaria be taken away, thorow the king of the Assirians.  5The LORD spake also unto me, saying:  6For so much as the people refuseth the still running water of Silo, and put their delight in Razin and Romelie's son:  7Behold the Lord shall bring mighty and great floods of water upon them: namely, the king of the Assirians with all his power. Which shall pour out his furriousness upon every man, and run over all their banks.  8And shall break in upon Juda, increasing in power, till he get him by the throat. He shall fill also the wideness of thy land with his broad wings, O Emmanuel.  9Go together ye people, and gather you, hearken to all ye of far countries. Muster you, and gather you: muster you and gather you,  10take your counsel together, yet must your counsel come to nought: go in hand withal, yet shall it not prosper. Except Emmanuel: (that is God) be with us.  11For the LORD chastised me, and took me by the hand, and warned me, saying unto me: that I should not walk in the ways of this people. He said moreover:  12round with none of them, whosoever say: yonder people are bound together. Nevertheless fear them not, neither be afraid of them,  13but sanctify the LORD of Hosts, let him be your fear and dread.  14For he is the sanctifying, and stone to stumble at, the rock to fall upon, a snare and net to both the houses: to Israel, and the inhabiters of Jerusalem.  15And many shall stumble, fall, and be broken upon him: yea they shall be snared and taken.  16Now lay the witness together (said the Lord) and seal the law with my disciples.  17Thus I wait upon the LORD that hath turned his face from the house of Jacob, and I look unto him.  18But lo, as for me, and the children which the LORD hath given me: we are a token and a wonder in Israel, for the LORD of Hosts' sake, which dwelleth upon the hill of Sion.  19And therefore if they say unto you: ask counsel at the soothsayers, witches, charmers and conjurers, then make them this answer: Is there a people any where, that asketh not counsel at his God: whether it be concerning the dead, or the living?  20If any man want light, let him look upon the law and the testimony whether they speak not after this meaning.  21If he do not this he stumbleth and suffereth hunger. And if he suffer hunger, he is out of patience, and blasphemeth his king and his God. Then looketh he upward, and downward to the earth,  22and behold, there is trouble and darkness vexation is round about him, and the cloud of error. And out of such adversity, shall he not escape.  

Last edited by JAdmin on Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
heman
Banned!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:18 pm    Post subject: Thou shalt not foist Reply with quote

Thank you, she was happy to know I prayed. She had not anything to eat or drink for 6 days and the seventh day she awoke and could only say "ice". The respiratory tube had made her throat very sore. I prayed again with her thanking God as tears rolled down her face.

How interesting your post is to say the least, for God certainly works in mysterious ways.

II Cor 2:14 But thanks be unto God which always leads us to triumph in the Anointed, and openeth the odor of his knowledge through us in every place. 2:15 That of Christ, we are unto God a sweet odor, in those being saved, and in those perishing: 2:16 to them indeed an odor from death into death: but to those an odor from life into life. And for these things who is fit enough? 2:17 For we are not as many are to foist the word of God: but as from pureness, but as from God we speak in the Anointed, facing (2713) κατεναντι God.

(2585) καπηλευοντεσ Foist: v.t. to conceal in the hand, palm off, to put in slyly or stealthily; insert surreptitiously, to pass off (something false) as genuine; impose by fraud

JAdmin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:49 pm    Post subject: Provide honesty beforehand to God and men. Reply with quote

Heman wrote:
Thank you, she was happy to know I prayed. She had not anything to eat or drink for 6 days and the seventh day she awoke and could only say "ice". The respiratory tube had made her throat very sore. I prayed again with her thanking God as tears rolled down her face.

How interesting your post is to say the least, for God certainly works in mysterious ways.

Did she get the ice?
The poor soul seems to be going through a lot.
I pray she will be able to have food and drink also with much health in Jesu Christ.

How amazing it was said on the prior post:
Quote:
Col 1:17 All things are created by {dia} him, and in {ice} him, and he is before all things, and in him all things have their being.
Code:
Word: εις
Pronounced: ice
Strong:  G1519
 a primary preposition; to or into (indicating the point reached or  entered), of place, time, or (figuratively) purpose (result, etc.);  also in adverbial phrases:--(abundant-)ly, against, among, as, at,  (back-)ward, before, by, concerning, + continual, + far more  exceeding, for (intent, purpose), fore,  + forth, in (among, at, unto, -so much that, -to), to the  intent that, + of one mind, + never, of, (up-)on, + perish, + set at  one again, (so) that, therefore(-unto), throughout, til, to (be, the  end, -ward), (here-)until(-to), ...ward, (where-)fore, with. Often  used in composition with the same general import, but only with verbs  (etc.) expressing motion (literally or figuratively).

Collossians thoroughly hints at the greatest detail:
Quote:
Col 1:13 Which hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear son,
Col 1:14 in whom we have redemption thorow his blood, that is to say, <|namely the|> forgiveness of sins,
Col 1:15 which is the image of the invisible God, first begotten before <of> all creatures:
Col 1:16 for by him were all things created, things that are in heaven, and things that are in earth: things visible, and things invisible: whether they be majesty or lordship, either rule or power.
Col 1:17 All things are created by him, and in him, and he is before all things, and in him all things have their being.

Therefore; is it a foist to express "IT" for the same word being conceived in the mind of God before it was begotten?

Joh 1:3 All things were made by it, <|the same|> and without it, <Gr. choris autos: without relation to the same> was made no thing, that was made.

Moreover, English does not give "word" a gender, but just calls word a it. Here's a perfect ensample how languages express words differently; for ensample in Portuguese word is palavra and is feminine, and amazingly when the New Testament was first translated from Greek into Portuguese was at liberty to render it:

Jo 1:1 No princ?pio era a palavra, e a palavra estava com Deus, e Deus era a palavra.
Jo 1:2 Esta estava no princ?pio junto a Deus.
Jo 1:3 Todas [as coisas] foram feitas por ela, e sem ela nada do que foi feito se fez.

Translated:

Jo 1:1 In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and God was that word.
Jo 1:2 She was in the beginning united to God.
Jo 1:3 All [things] were made by her, and without her no thing was made that made was.

How GREAT is the splendor of almighty God in how he expresses his verity from generation to generation in whatever language.

Code:
And without nay <without a doubt> great is that mystery of godliness. God was shewed in the flesh, was justified in the spirit, was seen of angels, was preached unto the gentiles, was believed on in earth and received up in glory. -1Ti 3:16

Quote:
2Co 2:14 Thanks be unto God which always giveth us the victory in Christ, and openeth the savor of his knowledge by us in every place.
2Co 2:15 For we are unto God the sweet savor <|good favour|> of Christ, both among them that are saved, and also among them which perish:
2Co 2:16 to the one part are we the savor of death unto death: <[.And]> unto the other part are we the savor of life unto life. And who is meet unto these things?
2Co 2:17 For we are not as many are which chop and change with the word of God: but as they which speak <but even out> of pureness, and as they which speak <by the power> of God <[and]> in the sight of God, so speak we in Christ.

2 Corinthians 5:9-11
9Wherefore we endeavor ourselves, whether we be at home or from home, to please God.   10For we must all be brought before the judgement seat of Christ that every man may receive the works of his body according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad?  11Seeing then that we know how the Lord is to be feared, we fare fair with men. For we are known well enough unto God. I trust also that we are known in your consciences.  

Last edited by JAdmin on Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
heman
Banned!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:40 am    Post subject: Food for Thought Reply with quote

Amen, and thank you for that enlightenment. "It" sounds as if you are truly a "man of God". May He bless you continually, now and in the "blink" of the eye.

She is taking food now, as well as spiritual, as I told her, we all fall short and are in need of the Favor of God, though our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
So be "IT".

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    DAVAR -> Forum Index -> Original Tongues All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: