Compatible to Chinese Windows?
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

DAVAR -> Hebrew Dictionary

#1: Compatible to Chinese Windows? Author: Kent Chen PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 1:05 pm
    —
Dear Sir,
I am from Taiwan and just learning Hebrew. Davar dictionary is really a incredible tool, but I have some troble to use it. The dictionary window can not show Hebrew font normally and some bible windows has the same defect. How can I do to solve this problem? Any advice?

Sincerely,

Kent

chenkent@anet.net.tw

#2: Re: Compatible to Chinese Windows? Author: JoPl PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 6:14 am
    —
Davar is not unicode-compatible program. Please try in e.g. english windows if this problem will be still presented. If you own some Siemens mobile phone, you can also view dictionary using mDavar applets - look to mDAVAR page.

Josef

Kent Chen wrote:
Dear Sir,
I am from Taiwan and just learning Hebrew. Davar dictionary is really a incredible tool, but I have some troble to use it. The dictionary window can not show Hebrew font normally and some bible windows has the same defect. How can I do to solve this problem? Any advice?

Sincerely,

Kent

chenkent@anet.net.tw

#3: Thanks Author: Kent Chen PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 1:19 am
    —
Dear Sir,

Thank you. I will try on another system.

Kent

#4:  Author: Guest PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:16 pm
    —
Yes, you CAN display Hebrew font normally in Chinese(BIG5) Windows XP.
Go to Control->regional/language->advance, select Hebrew as non-unicode language selection.
Restart Chinese(BIG5) Window XP.
All set and done.
It will not effect the BIG5 display. I still can use Chinese MS word. The Chinese font display is correct too.

Frank

>Compatible to Chinese Windows?

>I am from Taiwan and just learning Hebrew. Davar dictionary is really a >incredible tool, but I have some troble to use it. The dictionary window >can not show Hebrew font normally and some bible windows has the >same defect. How can I do to solve this problem? Any advice?

>Kent

#5: Sound Author: Guest PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:13 am
    —
How does that idea sound to you? |)

DAVAR -> Hebrew Dictionary

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1