DAVAR
Hebrew Dictionary Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Downloads & Hebrew Audio Dictionary

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    DAVAR -> Forum Index -> Hebrew Dictionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
STEVENWITHYAHSHUA

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:05 pm    Post subject: Downloads & Hebrew Audio Dictionary Reply with quote

I tried to find a way to download from the web site, and haven't found one. I'm not a computer newbie, I just haven't seen a clear way to download. So could someone provide a step by step how to?

I'm also looking for a Hebrew dictionary with audio for pronunciation for words like tov rather than the ancient letter, and add the vowel type.

Thanks! Steve
JoPl
DAVAR programmer

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:10 am    Post subject: Re: Downloads & Hebrew Audio Dictionary Reply with quote

OK Steve, step by step:

1) when u are at http://www.faithofgod.net/davar/ then see bar on left side of screen. Notice items "Download D3" and "Davar 2.4"

2)You didn't write, WHAT you want to download. I suppose Hebrew dictionary - then you can find in new Davar3 version (but still not final program) or old Davar 2.4. I recommend Davar3, because Davar2.4 is not supported more.

3) Go to D3 download (http://www.faithofgod.net/davar/download.htm), read instructions how to install. Recommend to get Davar3Alpha5 version, ~ 20 MB package.

4) we don't have Hebrew dictionary with audio.

Josef

STEVENWITHYAHSHUA wrote:
I tried to find a way to download from the web site, and haven't found one. I'm not a computer newbie, I just haven't seen a clear way to download. So could someone provide a step by step how to?

I'm also looking for a Hebrew dictionary with audio for pronunciation for words like tov rather than the ancient letter, and add the vowel type.

Thanks! Steve

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    DAVAR -> Forum Index -> Hebrew Dictionary All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: