DAVAR
Hebrew Dictionary Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Kingdom Age (CORRECTION)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    DAVAR -> Forum Index -> Original Tongues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JAdmin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:50 pm    Post subject: The Kingdom Age (CORRECTION) Reply with quote

The Bible brings to attention interesting settings on Earth when:

Quote:

Isaiah 2:2-4
2It will be also in process of time: That the hill where the house of the LORD is builded, shall be the chief among the hills, and exalted above all little hills. And all the Heathen shall prease unto him. And the multitude of people shall go unto him,  3speaking thus one unto another: up, let us go to the hill of the LORD, and to the house of the God of Jacob: that he may shew us his way, and that we may walk in his paths. For the law shall come out of Sion, and the word of God from Jerusalem,  4and shall give sentence among the Heathen, and shall reform the multitude of people: So that they shall break their swords and spears, to make scythes, sicles and saws thereof. From that time forth shall not one people lift up weapon against another, neither shall they learn to fight from thenceforth.   

Isaiah 4:3-4
3Then shall the remnant in Sion and the remnant at Jerusalem be called holy: namely all such as are written among the living at Jerusalem:  4What time as the Lord shall wash away the desolation of the daughters of Sion, and purge the blood out from Jerusalem with the wind of his smoke and fire.  

Isaiah 11:6-9
6Then shall the wolf dwell with the lamb, and the Leopard shall lie down by the goat. Bullocks, Lions and cattle shall keep company together, so that a little child shall drive them forth.  7The cow and the Bear shall feed together, and their young ones shall lie together. The Lion shall eat straw like the ox, or the cow.  8The child while he sucketh, shall have a desire to the serpents nest, and when he is weaned, he shall put his hand in to the Cockatrice' den.  9No man shall do evil to another, no man shall destroy another, in all the hill of my Sanctuary. For the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, even as though the water of the sea flowed over the earth.  

Isaiah 35:1-10
1But the desert and wilderness shall rejoice, the waste ground shall be glad, and flourish as the lily.  2She shall flourish pleasantly, and be joyful, and ever be giving thanks more and more. For the glory of Libanus, the beauty of Carmel and Saron shall be given her. These shall know the honour of the LORD, and the majesty of our God.  3And therefore strengthen the weak hands, and comfort the feeble knees.  4Say unto them that are of a fearful heart: Be of good cheer, and fear not. Behold, your God cometh, to take vengeance, and to reward, God cometh his own self, and will deliver you.  5Then shall the eyes of the blind be lightened, and the ears of the deaf opened.  6Then shall the lame man leap as an hart and the dumb man's tongue shall give thanks. In the wilderness also there shall wells spring, and floods of water in the desert.  7The dry ground shall turn to rivers, and the thirsty to springs of water. Where as dragons dwelt afore, there shall grow sweet flowers and green rushes.  8There shall be foot paths and common streets, this shall be called the holy way. No unclean person shall go thorow it, for the Lord himself shall go with them that way, and the ignorant shall not err;  9There shall be no lion, and no ravishing beast shall come therein, nor be there, but men shall go there free and safe.  10And the redeemed of the LORD shall convert, and come to Sion with thanksgiving. Everlasting joy shall they have, pleasure and gladness shall be among them. And as for all sorrow and heaviness, it shall vanish away.  

Isaiah 32:17-18
17And the reward of righteousness shall be peace, and her fruit rest and quietness for ever.  18And my people shall dwell in the inns of peace, in my tabernacle and pleasure where there is enough in them all.  

Isaiah 65:17-25
17For lo, I shall make a new heaven, and a new earth. And as for the old, they shall never be thought upon, nor kept in mind:  18but men shall be glad and evermore rejoice, for the things, that I shall do. For why: Behold, I shall make a joyful Jerusalem,  19yea I myself will rejoice with Jerusalem, and be glad with my people: And the voice of weeping and wailing shall not be heard in her from thence forth.  20There shall never be child nor old man, that have not their full days. But when the child cometh to an hundredth year old, it shall die. And if he that is an hundredth year of age do wrong, he shall be cursed.  21They shall build houses, and dwell in them: they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them.  22They shall not build, and another possess: they shall not plant, and another eat: But the life of my people shall be like a tree, and so shall the work of their hands.  23My chosen shall live long, they shall not labour in vain, nor beget with trouble: for they are the high blessed seed of the LORD, and their fruits with them.  24And it shall be, that or ever they call, I shall answer them. While they are yet but thinking how to speak, I shall hear them.  25The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat hay like the bullock. But earth shall be the serpent's meat. There shall no man hurt nor slay another, in all my holy hill, sayeth the LORD.  

Ezekiel 34:28
They shall no more be spoiled of the Heathen, nor devoured with the beasts of the land: but safely shall they dwell, and no man shall fraye them.

Zephaniah 3:11-13
11In that time shalt thou no more be confounded, because of all thy imaginations, where thorow thou hadst offended me: for I will take away the proud boasters of thine honour from thee, so that thou shalt no more triumph because of my holy hill.  12In thee also will I leave a small poor simple people, which shall trust in the name of the LORD.  13The remnant of Israel shall do no wickedness, nor speak lies: neither shall there any deceitful tongue be found in their mouths: For they shall be fed, and take their rest, and no man shall make them afraid.  

Zechariah 14:20-21
20At that time shall the riding gear of the horses be holy unto the LORD, and the kettles in the LORD's house shall be like the basins before the altar:  21yea all the kettles in Jerusalem and Juda, shall be holy unto the LORD of Hosts: and all they that slay offerings, shall come and take of them, and dight them therein. And at that time there shall be no more Cananities in the house of the LORD. The end of the prophecy of Zachary.  

Amos 9:13-14
13Behold, the time cometh (sayeth the LORD) that the plowman shall overtake the mower, and the treader of grapes, him that soweth seed. The mountains shall drop sweet wine, and the hills shall be fruitful,  14and I will turn the captivity of my people of Israel: they shall repair the waste cities, and have them in possession: they shall plant vineyards, and drink the wine thereof: they shall make gardens, and enjoy the fruits of them.   

Notwithstanding, who are we to say WHEN exactly that'll be?
Code:
Mt 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no not the angels of heaven, but my father only.

Mark 13:31-32
31Heaven and earth shall pass, but my words shall not pass.  32But of the day and the hour, knoweth no man: no not the angels which are in heaven: neither the son himself, save the father only.  

Interesting Hebrew words to note:
holy wrote:

Word: קדוש
Pronounc: kaw-doshe'
Strong: #H6918
Transliter: qadowsh
or qadosh kaw-doshe'; from 6942; sacred (ceremonially or morally); (as noun) God (by eminence), an angel, a saint, a sanctuary:--holy (One), saint.

Word: קדש
Pronounc: kaw-dash'
Strong: #H6942
Transliter: qadash
a primitive root; to be (causatively, make, pronounce or observe as) clean (ceremonially or morally):--appoint, bid, consecrate, dedicate, defile, hallow, (be, keep) holy(-er, place), keep, prepare, proclaim, purify, sanctify(-ied one, self), X wholly.

Sion wrote:

Word: ציון
Pronounc: tsee-yone'
Strong: #H6726
Transliter: Tsiyown
the same (regularly) as 6725; Tsijon (as a permanent capital), a mountain of Jerusalem:--Zion.

Code:
Word: ציון
Pronounc: tsee-yoon'
Strong:  #H6725
Transliter: tsiyuwn
 from the same as 6723 in the sense of conspicuousness  (compare 5329); a monumental or guiding pillar:--sign, title,  waymark.

Word: ציה
Pronounc: tsee-yaw'
Strong:  #H6723
Transliter: tsiyah
 from an unused root meaning to parch; aridity; concretely, a  desert:--barren, drought, dry (land, place), solitary place,  wilderness.

Word: נצח
Pronounc: naw-tsakh'
Strong:  #H5329
Transliter: natsach
 a primitive root; properly, to glitter from afar, i.e. to be  eminent (as a superintendent, especially of the Temple  services and its music); also (as denominative from 5331), to  be permanent:--excel, chief musician (singer), oversee(-r),  set forward.

Word: נצח
Pronounc: neh'-tsakh
Strong:  #H5331
Transliter: netsach
 or netsach nay'-tsakh; from 5329; properly, a goal, i.e.  the bright object at a distance travelled towards; hence  (figuratively), splendor, or (subjectively) truthfulness, or  (objectively) confidence; but usually (adverbially),  continually (i.e. to the most distant point of  view); --alway(-s), constantly, end, (+ n-)ever(more),  perpetual, strength, victory.

Jerusalem wrote:

Word: ירושלם
Pronounc: yer-oo-shaw-lah'-im
Strong: #H3389
Transliter: Yruwshalaim
rarely Yruwshalayim yer-oo- shaw-lah'-yim; a dual (in allusion to its two main hills (the true pointing, at least of the former reading, seems to be that of 3390)); probably from (the passive participle of) 3384 and 7999; founded peaceful; Jerushalaim or Jerushalem, the capital city of Palestine:--Jerusalem.

Code:
Word: שלם
Pronounc: shaw-lam'
Strong:  #H7999
Transliter: shalam
 a primitive root; to be safe (in mind, body or estate);  figuratively, to be (causatively, make) completed; by  implication, to be friendly; by extension, to reciprocate (in  various applications):--make amends, (make an) end, finish,  full, give again, make good, (re-)pay (again), (make) (to) (be  at) peace(-able), that is perfect, perform, (make)  prosper(-ous), recompense, render, requite, make restitution,  restore, reward, X surely.

Word: ירה
Pronounc: yaw-raw'
Strong:  #H3384
Transliter: yarah
 or (2 Chr. 26:15) yara; yaw-raw'; a primitive root;  properly, to flow as water (i.e. to rain); transitively, to  lay or throw (especially an arrow, i.e. to shoot);  figuratively, to point out (as if by aiming the finger), to  teach:--(+) archer, cast, direct, inform, instruct, lay, shew,  shoot, teach(-er,-ing), through.

Word: ירושלם
Pronounc: yer-oo-shaw-lame'
Strong:  #H3390
Transliter: Yruwshalem
 (Chald)

peace wrote:

Word: שלום
Pronounc: shaw-lome'
Strong: #H7965
Transliter: shalowm
or shalom shaw-lome'; from 7999; safe, i.e. (figuratively) well, happy, friendly; also (abstractly) welfare, i.e. health, prosperity, peace:--X do, familiar, X fare, favour, + friend, X great, (good) health, (X perfect, such as be at) peace(-able, -ably), prosper(-ity, -ous), rest, safe(-ty), salute, welfare, (X all is, be) well, X wholly.

Code:
Word: שלם
Pronounc: shaw-lam'
Strong:  #H7999
Transliter: shalam
 a primitive root; to be safe (in mind, body or estate);  figuratively, to be (causatively, make) completed; by  implication, to be friendly; by extension, to reciprocate (in  various applications):--make amends, (make an) end, finish,  full, give again, make good, (re-)pay (again), (make) (to) (be  at) peace(-able), that is perfect, perform, (make)  prosper(-ous), recompense, render, requite, make restitution,  restore, reward, X surely.

The progressive settings of the Kingdom sound Great, but wait a minute, what does the Lord also say about it in the temporal world:

Quote:
Matthew 13:3-23
3And he spake many things to them in similitudes, saying: Behold, the sower went forth to sow.  4And as he sowed, some fell by the ways side, and the fowls came, and devoured it up.  5Some fell upon stony ground where it had not much earth, and anon it sprong up, because it had no depth of earth:  6And when the sun was up, it caught heat, and for lack of rooting withered away.  7Some fell among thorns, and the thorns arose and choked it.  8Part fell in good ground, and brought forth good fruit: some an hundred fold, some fifty fold, some thirty fold.  9Whosoever hath ears to hear, let him hear.  10And his disciples came, and said to him: Why speakest thou to them in parables?  11He answered and said unto them: It is given unto you to know the secrets of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.  12For whosoever hath, to him shall be given: and he shall have abundance. But whosoever hath not: from him shall be taken away even that same that he hath.  13Therefore speak I to them in similitudes. For though they see, they see not: and hearing they hear not: nether understand.  14And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esay, which prophecy saith: with your ears ye shall hear, and shall not understand, and with your eyes ye shall see, and shall not perceive.  15For this people's heart is waxed gross. And their ears were dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed, lest they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their hearts, and should turn, that I might heal them.  16But blessed are your eyes, for they see, and your ears, for they hear.  17Verily I say unto you, that many prophets and perfect men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them: and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.  18Hear ye therefore the similitude of the sower.  19When a man heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, there cometh the evil man, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. And this is he which was sown by the way side.  20But he that was sown in the stony ground, is he, which heareth the word of God, and anon with joy receiveth it,  21yet hath no roots in himself, and therefore dureth but a season: for as soon as tribulation or persecution ariseth be cause of the word, by and by he falleth.  22He that was sown among thorns, is he, that heareth the word of God, but the care of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches choke the word, and so is he made unfruitful.  23He which is sown in the good ground, is he, that heareth the word and understandeth it, which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundred fold, some fifty fold, and some thirty fold.  

Matthew 13:24-30
24Another similitude put he forth, unto them saying: The kingdom of heaven is like unto a man which sowed good seed in his field.  25But while men slept, there came his foe, and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.  26When the blade was sprung up, and had brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.  27The servants came to the householder, and said unto him. Sir sowest not thou good seed in thy close, from whence then hath it tares?  28 He said to them, the envious man hath done this. Then the servants said unto him: wilt thou then that we go and gather it?   29and he said, nay, lest while ye go about to weed out the tares, ye pluck up also with them the wheat by the roots:  30let both grow together till harvest come, and in time of harvest, I will say yea unto my reapers, gather ye first the tares, and bind them in sheaves to be brent: but gather the wheat into my barn.  

Matthew 13:47-50
47Again the kingdom of heaven is like unto a net cast in to the sea, that gathereth of all kinds ([of fishes]):  48the which when it is full, men draw to land, and sit and gather the good into their vessels, and cast the bad away.  49So shall it be at the end of the world. The angels shall come and sever the bad from the good,  50and shall cast them in to a furnace of fire, there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.  

Matthew 13:31-32
31Another parable he put forth unto them saying: The kingdom of heaven is like unto a grain of mustard seed, which a man taketh and soweth in his field, which is the least of all seeds.  32But when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and is a tree: so that the birds of the air come, and build in the branches of it.  

Matthew 13:33
Another similitude said he to them. The kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven which a woman took and hideth in three pecks of meal, till all was leavened.
Matthew 16:11-12
11Why perceive ye not then, that I spake not unto you of bread, when I said, beware of the leaven of the pharisees and of the sadducees?  12Then understood they, how that he bade not them beware of the leaven of bread: but of the doctrine of the pharisees, and of the sadducees.  

Matthew 13:44
Again the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in the field, the which a man found and hid it: and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field.

Matthew 13:45-46
45Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant, seeking good pearls,  46which when he had found one precious pearl, went and sold all that he had, and bought it.  

Matthew 13:51-52
51Jesus said unto them: Have ye understood all these things? They said, yea sir.  52Then said he unto them: Therefore every scribe which is conning unto the kingdom of heaven, is like an householder, which bringeth forth, out of his treasure, things both new and old.  

Interesting N.T. words thereof:

leaven wrote:
Greek wrote:
Word: ζυμη
Pronounc: dzoo'-may
Strong: #G2219
Transliter: zume
probably from 2204; ferment (as if boiling up):--leaven.

Code:
Word: ζεω
Pronounc: dzeh'-o
Strong:  #G2204
Transliter: zeo
 a primary verb; to be hot (boil, of liquids; or glow, of solids), i.e.  (figuratively) be fervid (earnest):--be fervent.

Latin wrote:

Word: fermento, fermentare, fermentavi, fermentatus
V TRANS [XAXCO]
leven; cause fermentation in; aerate (soil);

Code:
Word: fermentatus, fermentata, fermentatum
 ADJ [EXXEE]
 fermented; loose; soft, spoiled, corrupted;

Word: fermentum, fermenti
 N N [XXXCO]
 fermentation, levening (process/cause); yeast; ferment/passion; sour/spoil;

mustard seed wrote:

Latin wrote:

Word: sinapis, sinapis
N F [XXXDC]
mustard;

Word: σιναπι
Pronounc: sin'-ap-ee
Strong: #G4615
Transliter: sinapi
perhaps from sinomai (to hurt, i.e. sting); mustard (the plant):--mustard.

Code:
Gk sinomai, or sineomai, 'harm, hurt, mischief, injure, plunder, pillage, waste, destroy';

According to those 8 Parables of the Kingdom, seems the dispensation that is the most terrible is also the kingdom age.
There are some that will love it of course, but for many they got no excuse on their final inward and outward carnal rebelion.. because all will be held accountable and nobody can get away with blind injustices.. for then no man can blame the woman and neither can no woman blame the devil.

Revelation 19:14-16
14And the warriors which were in heaven, followed him upon white horses, clothed with white and pure raynes:   15and out of his mouth went out a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the heathen. And he shall rule them with a rod of iron, and he trod the winefat of fierceness and wrath of almighty God.  16And hath on his vesture and on his thigh: King of kings, and Lord of lords.  

Revelation 20:1-10
1And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit, and a great chain in his hand.  2And he took the dragon that old serpent, which is the devil and satanas, and he bound him a thousand years:  3and cast him into the bottomless pit, and he bound him, and set a seal on him, that he should deceive the people no more, till the thousand years were fulfilled. And after that he must be loosed for a little season.  4And I saw seats, and they sat upon them, and judgement was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them were beheaded for the witness of Jesu, and for the word of God: which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had taken his mark upon their foreheads, or on their hands: and they lived, and reigned with Christ a thousand year:  5but the other of the dead men lived not again, until the thousand year were finished. This is that first resurrection.  6Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection. For on such shall the second death have no power, for they shall be the priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand year.  7And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,  8and shall go out to deceive the people which are in the four quarters of the earth Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle whose number is as the sand of the sea:  9and they went up on the plain of the earth, and compassed the tents of the saints about, and the beloved city. And fire came down from God, out of heaven, and devoured them:  10and the devil that deceived them, was cast into a lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet were and shall be tormented day and night for ever more.  

Even nowadays some dare say that the chain is too long because of all the maess (mass mess) of the the world. Yet it is plain and simple according to the Wholy Bible:
Psalms 110:1-7
1A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord: Sit thou on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.  2The LORD shall send the rod of thy power out of Sion, be thou ruler even in the middest among thine enemies.  3In the day of thy power shall thy people offer the freewill offerings with an holy worship, the dew of thy birth is of the womb of the morning.  4The LORD sware, and will not repent: Thou art a priest forever after the order of Melchizedek.  5The Lord upon thy right hand, shall smite even kings in the day of his wrath.  6He shall be judge among the Heathen, he shall fill them with dead bodies, and smite in sunder the heads over divers countries.  7He shall drink of the brook in the way, therefore shall he lift up his head.  

Code:
1Co 15:20 Now is Christ risen from death,<the dead> and is become the first fruits of them that slept.
1Co 15:21 For by a man came death, and by a man came resurrection of death.<the dead.>
1Co 15:22 For as by Adam all die: even so by Christ, shall all be made alive,
1Co 15:23 and every man in his own order: The first is Christ, then they that are<belong unto> Christ's<Christis> at his coming.<when he commeth>
1Co 15:24 Then cometh the end, when he hath delivered up the kingdom to God the father, when he hath put down all rule, authority,|TVMC: and all superiority|Tv and power.
1Co 15:25 For he must rule<reign> till he have put all his enemies under his feet.
1Co 15:26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
1Co 15:27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith, all things are put under him, it is manifest, that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.
1Co 15:28 When all things are subdued unto him: then shall the son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all things.

Quote:
Matthew 16:16-21
16Simon Peter answered, and said: Thou art Christ the son of the living God.  17And Jesus answered and said to him: Happy art thou Simon the son of Jonas, for flesh and blood have not opened unto thee that, but my father which is in heaven.  18And I say also unto thee, that thou art Peter. And upon this rock I will build my congregation: and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.  19And I will give unto thee, the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatsoever thou bindest upon earth, it shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou loosest on earth, it shall be loosed in heaven.  20Then he charged his disciples, that they should tell no man, that he was Jesus Christ.  21From that time forth, Jesus began to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the seniors, and of the high priests, and of the scribes, and must be killed, and rise again the third day.  
Colossians 1:13-17
13Which hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear son,  14in whom we have redemption thorow his blood, that is to say, forgiveness of sins,  15which is the image of the invisible God, first begotten before all creatures:  16for by him were all things created, things that are in heaven, and things that are in earth: things visible, and things invisible: whether they be majesty or lordship, either rule or power.  17All things are created by him, and in him, and he is before all things, and in him all things have their being.  

Hebrews 12:28
Wherefore if we receive a kingdom which is not moved, we have grace, whereby we may serve God and please him with reverence and godly fear.

1 Corinthians 2:6-8
6We speak that which is wisdom among them that are perfect: not the wisdom of this world neither of the rulers of this world (which goeth to nought,)  7but we speak the wisdom of God, which is in secret and lieth hid, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:  8which wisdom none of the rulers of the world knew. For had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory:  

Psalms 118:9
It is better to trust in the LORD, than to put any confidence in princes.

Last edited by JAdmin on Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:53 am; edited 26 times in total
JAdmin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:09 pm    Post subject: CORRECTION Reply with quote

The topic of the Kingdom has people going berserk with all kinds of teachings of men and unlawful setting of times that leads many astray of the good written purpose. The right context is not based on human made presupposition (or assumption before the determined times) but rather the verity is just in regards to what the Scriptures say as a holy whole.

Code:
2Pe 1:21 For the scripture <prophecy> came never by the will of man: but wholy men of God spake as they were moved by the wholy ghost.

Quote:
Psalms 118:8
It is better to trust in the LORD, than to put any confidence in man.

Matthew 24:23-28
23Then if any man shall say unto you: lo, here is Christ, or there is Christ: believe it not:  24for there shall arise false christs, and false prophets and shall give great signs and wonders. So greatly that if it were possible, even the chosen should be brought into error.  25Take heed I have told you before.  26 If they shall say unto you: lo, he is in the desert, go not forth: lo, he is in the secret places, believe not.  27For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth unto the west: so shall the coming of the son of man be.  28For wheresoever a dead body is, even thither will the eagles resort.  

Mark 13:21
And then, if any man say to you: lo, here is Christ, lo, he is there, believe not.

Luke 21:8
And he said: take heed, that ye be not deceived. For many will come in my name, saying of themselves, I am he. And the time draweth near. Follow ye not them therefore.

John 5:39-47
39Search the scriptures, for in them, ye think ye have eternal life: And they are they which testify of me.  40And yet will ye not come to me that ye might have life.  41I receive not praise of men:  42But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.  43I am come in my father's name, and ye receive me not. If another shall come in his own name, him will ye receive.  44How can ye believe, which receive praise one of another, and seek not the praise which cometh of God only?  45Suppose not, that I will accuse you to my father. There is one that accuseth you, verily Moses in whom ye trust.  46For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: For he wrote of me.  47But when ye believe not his writing: how shall ye believe my words.  

Here are important observations when studying about the Kingdom:

Question:
Where is the Kingdom of God really?
Answer:
Luke 17:21
Neither shall men say: Lo here, lo there. For behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Question:
How was the Kingdom announced?
Answer:
Quote:
Mark 1:2 (1) As it is written in the a prophets, Behold, (b) I send my messenger (c) before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.

Code:
(1) John goes before Christ as it was foretold by the prophets.
(a) This is the figure of speech called metonymy, by which is meant the books of the prophets Malachi and Isaiah.
(b) The prophet uses the present tense when he speaks of a thing to come, as he is as sure of it as if he had already seen it.
(c) A metaphor taken from the practice of kings, who used to have ushers go before them.
(Geneva Bible note)

Code:
Mt 3:1 In those days John the Baptiser,<the Baptist> came and preached in the wilderness of Jury<Iewry>
Mt 3:2 saying: repent,<Amende your selves> the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Matthew 4:17
From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say: Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Quote:

Romans 14:17
For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink, but righteousness, peace and joy, in the holy ghost.

1 Corinthians 4:20
For the Kingdom of God is not in words, but in power.

Colossians 1:27
to whom God would make known the glorious riches of this mystery among the gentiles, which riches is Christ in you, the hope of glory,

Luke 10:7-11
7And in the same house tarry still eating and drinking, such as they have. For the laborer is worthy of his reward. Go not from house to house:  8and into whatsoever city ye enter, if they receive you, eat whatsoever is set before you,  9and heal the sick that are there, and say unto them: the kingdom of God is come nigh upon you.  10But into whatsoever city ye shall enter, if they receive you not, go your ways out into the streets of the same, and say:  11even the very dust, which cleaveth on us of your city, we wipe off against you: Notwithstanding, mark this, that the kingdom of God was come nigh upon you.  

Matthew 12:28
But if I cast out the devils by the spirit of God: then is the kingdom of God come on you?

Leading to the last question that many have:
When did the last days <or times> for this temporal world start?
Answer:
2 Peter 3:8
Dearly beloved be not ignorant of this one thing, how that one day is with the Lord, as a thousand year, and a thousand year as one day.

Acts 2:1-4
1When the fiftieth day was come, they were all with one accord gathered together in one place.  2And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as it had been the coming of a mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they sat.  3And there appeared unto them cloven tongues, as they had been fire, and it sat upon each of them:  4and they were all filled with the holy ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, even as the spirit gave them utterance.  

Acts 2:13-16
13Other mocked them saying: They are full of new wine.  14 Peter stepped forth with the eleven, and lift up his voice, and said unto them: Ye men of Jewry, and all ye that inhabit Jerusalem: be this known unto you, and with your ears hear my words.   15These are not drunken, as ye wene: For it is yet but the third hour of the day:  16but this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel:  

Joel 2:28-32
28After this, will I pour out my spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy: your old men shall dream dreams, and your young men shall see visions:  29Yea in those days I will pour out my spirit upon servants and maidens.  30I will shew wonders in heaven above, and tokens in the earth beneath: blood and fire, and the vapour of smoke.  31The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood: before the great and notable day of the LORD come.  32And the time shall come: that whosoever calleth upon the name of the LORD, shall be saved. For upon the mount Sion and at Jerusalem, there shall be a salvation, like as the LORD hath promised: yea and among the other remnant, whom the LORD shall call.  

Hebrews 1:2
but in these last days he hath spoken unto us by his son, whom he hath made heir of all things: by whom also he made the world.

1 Peter 1:20
which was ordained before the world was made: but was declared in the last times for your sakes,

Quote:
John 11:25-26
25Jesus said unto her: I am the resurrection and the life. Whosoever believeth on me; Yea though he were dead, yet shall he live:  26and whosoever liveth, and believeth on me, shall never die. Believest thou this?  
Colossians 2:8-12
8Beware lest any man come and spoil you thorow philosophy and deceitful vanity, thorow the traditions of men, and ordinances after the world, and not after Christ.  9For in him dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily,  10and ye are full in him, which is the head of all rule and power,  11in whom also ye are circumcised with circumcision made without hands, by putting off the sinful body off the flesh, thorow the circumcision that is in Christ,  12in that ye are buried with him thorow baptism, in whom ye are also risen again thorow faith, that is wrought by the operation of God which raised him from death.  
Colossians 3:1
If ye be then risen again with Christ seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
Romans 6:3-5
3Remember ye not that all we which are baptised in the name of Christ Jesu, are baptised to die with him?  4We are buried with him by baptism for to die: That as Christ was raised up from death by the glory of the father: even so we also should walk in a new life.  5For if we be graft in death like unto him: even so must we be in the resurrection.  

James 5:1-4
1Go to now ye rich men. Weep, and howl on your wretchedness that shall come upon you.  2Your riches is corrupt, your garments are motheaten.  3Your gold and your silver are cankered, and the rust of them shall be a witness unto you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together ([even wrath to your selves]) in your last days:  4Behold the hire of the laborers which have reaped down your fields (which hire is of you kept back by fraud) crieth: and the cries of them which have reaped, are entered into the ears of the Lord Sabaoth.  

2 Peter 3:9-18
9The Lord is not slack to fulfil his promise as some men count slackness: but is patient to us ward and would have no man lost, but would receive all men to repentance.  10Nevertheless the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in the which day, the heavens shall perish with terrible noise, and the elements shall melt with heat, and the earth with the works that are therein shall burn.  11If all these things shall perish, what manner persons ought ye to be in holy conversation, and godliness:  12looking for, and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, in which the heavens shall perish with fire, and the elements shall be consumed with heat.  13Nevertheless we look for a new heaven, and a new earth, according to his promise, wherein dwelleth righteousness.  14Wherefore dearly beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot and undefiled:  15And suppose that the long suffering of the Lord is health, even as our dearly beloved brother Paul, according to the wisdom given unto him, wrote to you,  16yea, almost in every pistel speaking of such things: among which are many things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned, and unstable pervert, as they do other scriptures unto their own destruction.  17Ye therefore beloved seeing ye are warned; Beware lest ye be also plucked away with the error of the wicked, and own steadfastness:  18but grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord, and saviour Jesus Christ. To whom be glory both now and for ever, Amen. Here endeth the second epistle of saint Peter  

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    DAVAR -> Forum Index -> Original Tongues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: