DAVAR
Hebrew Dictionary Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

*Note -&- [heman banned]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    DAVAR -> Forum Index -> Original Tongues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
heman
Banned!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:45 pm    Post subject: *Note -&- [heman banned] Reply with quote

2 Cor12:7 (και τ)η υπερερωμαι (εδο)θη μοι σκολοψ τη σαρκι (αγγελος Σατανα)των αποκαλυψεων ινα με κολαφιζη
Alexandrian footnote: 1.Σαταν () lim Σατανα ut apparet e rasura
Note at bottom of page inducates that the α was apparently erased on the end of the word!

Just one last note!

All manuscripts are to be considered in evaluating the "WORD". That is why they were given to us at this time in season, for edification.
The reasoning behind the evaluation for collation is to compare the 200 different Paprus MSS, and taking the oldest and the newest, considering the date that it was written and the language that was used when the particular translation was written from the MSS.

The words used in the 50 - 150 A.D. are considerably different when compared to the 1400 - 1500 A.D. words. Σατανα is no exception and MUST be carried forth in the original meaning:
Adversary, Opposer, and without any additional hellenistic dialog or heresy.

Jn 16:13) Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. (14) He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.?

1Ch 15:19 So the singers, Heman, Asaph, and Ethan, were appointed to sound with cymbals of brass;
1Ch 25:5 All these were the sons of HEMAN, THE KING'S SEER IN THE WORDS OF GOD
JAdmin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:40 pm    Post subject: Re: *Note? Reply with quote

heman wrote:
2 Cor12:7 (και τ)η υπερερωμαι (εδο)θη μοι σκολοψ τη σαρκι (αγγελος [b:ddf14283f6]Σατανα[/b:ddf14283f6])των αποκαλυψεων ινα με κολαφιζη
Note at bottom of page inducates that the [b:ddf14283f6]α [/b:ddf14283f6]was apparently erased on the end of the word!

As discussed previously, any particular manuscript does not necessarily represent ALL the others. What the holy message says as a whole, it speaks from one generation to another.

Yea even if words differ, it's the message as a whole that matters.

2 Corinthians 12:7
And lest I should be exalted out of measure thorow the abundance of revelations, there was given unto me of God unquietness of the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me: because I should not be exalted out of measure.

Alas, I greatly fear for you and your daughter man.
Seeing you are coming here like a messenger.. yet knowing you are absolutely nothing without Christ, REPENT!

Remember the official note the Everlasting Lord gave Saul?
Acts 9:5
And he said what art thou Lord? The Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest, it shall be hard for thee to kick against the prick.

Will it be any easier for you to kick against the prick?

------------------------
Heman wrote:
Just one last note!

If you don't like the official note at this board, that's not our problem.

Even if I'm thankful for your attention in the physical online realm, I can't protect you in the spiritual realm, man.. when i myself need the protection of Jesu Christ to put the adversary under his feet.
If the enemy knows any better, it ought to step back! Cause the power of Jesu Christ, even invested in me thorow HIS blood, will ram right thorow.
For now i just wish for mercy even upon the enemy, but if you persist like a Judas Iscarioth drunk on judgement, that'll be upon your own head. For mercy rejoices against judgement.

Please take note that i'm not your adversary, and really am not opposing you but what you may write contrary to the truth of our health; otherwise I wouldn't be a true friend to you and your daughter.

Code:
Ro 13:1 Let every soul submit himself unto the authority of the higher powers. <[For]> There is no power but of God. The powers that be, are ordained of God.
Ro 13:2 Whosoever therefore resisteth power, resisteth the ordinance of God. <[And]> They that resist, shall receive to themselves damnation.
Ro 13:3 For rulers are not to be feared for good works but for evil. Wilt thou be without fear of the power? Do well then: and so shalt thou be praised of the same.

There are many dire ensamples that ALL ought to take heed, even in Acts of some jews that tried to usurp the power to be imputed to themselves:
Code:
Ac 19:13 <[Then]> Certain of the vagabond jews exorcists, <|conjurers|> took upon them to call over them which had evil spirits the name of the Lord Jesus saying: We adjure you by Jesu whom Paul preacheth.
Ac 19:14 <[And]> There were seven sons of one Sceva a ruler of the synagogue <a Jew and chief of the priests> which did so:
Ac 19:15 and the evil spirit answered and said: Jesus I know, and Paul I know: but who are ye?
Ac 19:16 And the man in whom the wicked devil <evil spirit> was, ran on them, and overcame them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of the <that> house naked and wounded.

------------------------
Heman wrote:

All manuscripts are to be considered in evaluating the "WORD". That is why they were given to us at this time in season, for edification.
The reasoning behind the evaluation for collation is to compare the 200 different Paprus MSS, and taking the oldest and the newest, considering the date that it was written and the language that was used when the particular translation was written from the MSS.

Yet, you speak as if some particular manuscript is all there is.. when it isn't.

heman wrote:

The words used in the 50 - 150 A.D. are considerably different when compared to the 1400 - 1500 A.D. words.

The words from 1400 - 1500s reformation are also backed up by the Byzantine text (4th Century), several early received texts faithfully compiled as being amazingly in agreement with eachother, and even the original old latin vulgate (faithfully kept by the underground believers) that was even several centuries before Jerome's latin Vulgate who vaguely copied from them.

------------------
heman wrote:

Σατανα is no exception and [b:ddf14283f6]MUST[/b:ddf14283f6] be carried forth in the original meaning:

Jn 16:13) Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, [b:ddf14283f6]he will guide you into all truth:[/b:ddf14283f6] for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: [b:ddf14283f6]and he will shew you things to come.[/b:ddf14283f6] (14) He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, [b:ddf14283f6][color=red:ddf14283f6]and shall shew it unto you[/color:ddf14283f6][/b:ddf14283f6].?

Rather it must be elementary, like a good detective looking for irregularites and consistency. As common sense will then perceive that the spirit of verity did not have to wait till today's questionable manuscripts. Thus i conclude that the devout ought to evaluate ALL of them mss according to the faithful bearing (of the Law and the Testimony) passed to us from one generation to another.

Code:
Isa 8:20 If any man want light, let him look upon the law and the testimony whether they speak not after this meaning.

Last edited by JAdmin on Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:42 am; edited 4 times in total
heman
Banned!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:47 pm    Post subject: Re: *Note? Reply with quote

heman wrote:
2 Cor12:7 (και τ)η υπερερωμαι (εδο)θη μοι σκολοψ τη σαρκι (αγγελος [b:ddf14283f6]Σατανα[/b:ddf14283f6])των αποκαλυψεων ινα με κολαφιζη
Note at bottom of page inducates that the [b:ddf14283f6]α [/b:ddf14283f6]was apparently erased on the end of the word!

Quote:
Quote:
Again, some particular manuscript does not represent ALL the others. What the holy message says as a whole, it speaks from one generation to another.

Yea even if words differ, it's the message as a whole that matters.

2 Corinthians 12:7
And lest I should be exalted out of measure thorow the abundance of revelations, there was given unto me of God unquietness of the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me: because I should not be exalted out of measure.

Alas, I greatly fear for you and your daughter man.
Seeing you are coming here like a messenger.. yet knowing you are absolutely nothing without Christ, REPENT!

Remember the official note the Everlasting Lord gave Saul?
Acts 9:5
And he said what art thou Lord? The Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest, it shall be hard for thee to kick against the prick.

Will it be any easier for you to kick against the prick?

HEMAN'S ANSWER:
Eph 1: 8Which He caused towards us to be superior in all wisdom and prudence (practical insight),
------------------------
Heman wrote:
Just one last note!

Quote:
If you don't like the official note at this board, that's not our problem.
HEMAN'S ANSWER:
What is your problem?
Quote:
Even if I'm thankful for your attention in the physical online realm, I can't protect you in the spiritual realm, man.. when i myself need protection from Jesu Christ to put the adversary under his feet.
If the enemy knows any better, it ought to step back! Cause the power of Jesu Christ, even invested in me thorow HIS blood, will ram right thorow.
For now i just wish for mercy even upon the enemy, but if you persist like a Judas Iscarioth drunk on judgement, that'll be upon your own head. For mercy rejoices against judgement.

Please take note that i'm not your adversary, and really am not opposing you but what you may write contrary to the truth of our health; otherwise I wouldn't be a true friend to you and your daughter.
HEMAN'S ANSWER:
Job 30:21 Thou art become cruel to me: with thy strong hand thou opposest thyself against me.
Quote:
Code:
Ro 13:1 Let every soul submit himself unto the authority of the higher powers. <[For]> There is no power but of God. The powers that be, are ordained of God.
Ro 13:2 Whosoever therefore resisteth power, resisteth the ordinance of God. <[And]> They that resist, shall receive to themselves damnation.
Ro 13:3 For rulers are not to be feared for good works but for evil. Wilt thou be without fear of the power? Do well then: and so shalt thou be praised of the same.
HEMAN'S ANSWER:
Gal 1: 19And [so that you can know and understand] what is the surpassing greatness [immeasurable and unlimited] of His power towards us who believe, according to the working of His strength and might,
20Which He exerted in Christ when He raised Him up out of dead ones and seated Him at His right in the heavenlies [places],
21Far above all authority and rule and and power and dominion and every name that is named [above every title that can be conferred], not only in this age and in this world, but also in the age and the world which are to come.

Quote:
There are many dire ensamples that ALL ought to take heed, even in Acts of some jews that tried to usurp the power to be imputed to themselves:
Code:
Ac 19:13 <[Then]> Certain of the vagabond jews exorcists, <|conjurers|> took upon them to call over them which had evil spirits the name of the Lord Jesus saying: We adjure you by Jesu whom Paul preacheth.
Ac 19:14 <[And]> There were seven sons of one Sceva a ruler of the synagogue <a Jew and chief of the priests> which did so:
Ac 19:15 and the evil spirit answered and said: Jesus I know, and Paul I know: but who are ye?
Ac 19:16 And the man in whom the wicked devil <evil spirit> was, ran on them, and overcame them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of the <that> house naked and wounded.
HEMAN'S ANSWER:
Job 9:29 If I be wicked, why then labour I in vain?
------------------------
Heman wrote:

Quote:
Yet, you speak as if some particular manuscript is all there is.. when it isn't.
HEMAN'S ANSWER:
No, I said of all 200 MSS to be collated not just the few by the Byzantine text (4th Century).
heman wrote:

The words used in the 50 - 150 A.D. are considerably different when compared to the 1400 - 1500 A.D. words.

Quote:
The words from 1400 - 1500s reformation are also backed up by the Byzantine text (4th Century), several early received texts faithfully compiled as being amazingly in agreement with eachother, and even the original old latin vulgate (faithfully kept by the underground believers) that was even before Jerome's latin Vulgate.
HEMAN'S ANSWER:
No, I said of all 200 MSS to be collated not just the few by the Byzantine text (4th Century).
------------------
heman wrote:

Σατανα is no exception and [b:ddf14283f6]MUST[/b:ddf14283f6] be carried forth in the original meaning:

Jn 16:13) Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, [b:ddf14283f6]he will guide you into all truth:[/b:ddf14283f6] for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: [b:ddf14283f6]and he will shew you things to come.[/b:ddf14283f6] (14) He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, [b:ddf14283f6][color=red:ddf14283f6]and shall shew it unto you[/color:ddf14283f6][/b:ddf14283f6].?

Quote:
Rather it must be elementary, like a good detective looking for irregularites and consistency. As common sense will then perceive that the spirit of verity did not have to wait till today's questionable manuscripts. Thus i conclude that the devout ought to evaluate ALL of them mss according to the faithful bearing (of the Law and the Testimony) passed to us from one generation to another.
HEMAN'S ANSWER:
Eph 1: 8Which He caused towards us to be superior in all wisdom and prudence (practical insight),

Quote:
Code:
Isa 8:20 If any man [b]want light[/b], let him look upon the law and the testimony whether they speak not after this meaning.
HEMAN'S ANSWER:
Pehaps this will LIGHT up your EYES!

Eph 1:7By whom we have the release by ransom (redemption) through His blood, the forgiveness of our offenses (transgressions), in according to the wealth (riches) of His favor,
8Which He caused towards us to be superior in all wisdom and prudence (practical insight),
9Making known to us the mystery (secret) of His will (of His plan, of His purpose). [And it is this:] according to His good pleasure (His merciful intention) which He had previously purposed and set forth in [c]Him,
17I cease not remembering you in my prayers and giving thanks on your behalf that the God, the Father of glory, of our Lord Jesus Christ, may give to (grant) you a spirit of wisdom and revelation [of insight into mysteries and secrets] in the full [deep and intimate] knowledge of Him,
18Having the eyes of your heart enlightened
(flooded with light), for you to know what is the hope of your calling, and what the wealth (richness) of His glory is in the inheritance of the saints (His set-apart ones),

1Ch 15:19 So the singers, Heman, Asaph, and Ethan, were appointed to sound with cymbals of brass;
JAdmin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

heman wrote:
HEMAN'S ANSWER:

That passage only makes sense as a whole:
Ephesians 1:3-8
3Blessed be God the father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which hath blessed us with all manner of spiritual blessings in heavenly things by Christ,  4according as he had chosen us in him thorow love, before the foundation of the world was laid, that we should be saints, and without blame in his sight.  5And ordained us before unto him self that we should be chosen to heirs thorow Jesus Christ, according to the pleasure of his will,  6to the praise of his glorious grace, where with he hath made us accepted in the beloved.  7By whom we have redemption thorow his blood, that is to say the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace,  8which grace he shed on us abundantly in all wisdom, and prudency.   

----------------------
Heman wrote:

What is your problem?

Well, as the Moderator I should make some rules like:

I. No slanderous judging of past authorities, and rather to fear the powers that be.
Code:

II. ALL manuscripts (let 'em be according to the few or many) are to be examined with utmost sensitivity not to prematurely call a difference right or wrong.
Code:
1Co 4:5 Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, which will lighten things that are hid in darkness: and open the counsels of the hearts. And then shall every man have praise of God.

Notwithstanding, all are at liberty here in their expression.
Code:
2Ti 2:19 But the sure ground of God remaineth, <|stondeth fast|> and hath this seal: the Lord knoweth them that are his, and let every man that calleth on the name of Christ, depart from iniquity.

------------------
Heman wrote:

HEMAN'S ANSWER:
Job 30:21 Thou art become cruel to me: with thy strong hand thou opposest thyself against me.

What does the violence done to Job have to do with you?

------------------
Heman wrote:

HEMAN'S ANSWER:
Gal 1: 19And [so that you can know and understand] what is the surpassing greatness [immeasurable and unlimited] of His power towards us who believe, according to the working of His strength and might,
20Which He exerted in Christ when He raised Him up out of dead ones and seated Him at His right in the heavenlies [places],
21Far above all authority and rule and and power and dominion and every name that is named [above every title that can be conferred], not only in this age and in this world, but also in the age and the world which are to come.

Code:
2Co 11:14 And no marvel, for Satan himself is changed into the fashion of an angel of light.

BTW. The passage is in Ephesians.. not Gal..
Quote:
Eph 1:15 Wherefore even I (after that I heard of the faith which ye have in the Lord Jesu, and love unto all the saints)
Eph 1:16 cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers,
Eph 1:17 that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, and the father of glory, might give unto you the spirit of wisdom, and open to you the knowledge of himself,
Eph 1:18 and lighten the eyes of your minds, <|understanding|> that ye might know what thing that hope is, whereunto he hath called you, <|what is the hope of your calling|> and how glorious the riches of his <what the riches of his glorious> inheritance is upon the saints,
Eph 1:19 and what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us ward, <|toward us|> which believe according to the working of that his mighty power,
Eph 1:20 which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from death, <the dead> and set him on his right hand in heavenly things,
Eph 1:21 above all rule, power, and might, and domination, and above all names that are named, not in this world only, but also in the world to come.

--------------------------
Heman wrote:
HEMAN'S ANSWER:
Job 9:29 If I be wicked, why then labour I in vain?

Yea, may God give me the patience of Job.
Are you forgeting that you are the visitor;
I will also ask you a question:
Why are you prying into another's labor?

Ironically I'll even quote the original Heman:
Psalms 88:1-18
1A Psalm and song of the sons of Corah, to the chanter upon Mahelath, for the affliction, and instruction of Heman the Ezrahite. Oh LORD God my Savior, I cry day and night before thee,  2Oh let my prayer enter into thy presence, incline thine ear unto my calling.  3For my soul is full of trouble, and my life draweth nigh unto hell.  4I am counted as one of them that go down into the pit, I am even as a man that hath no strength.  5Free among the dead, like unto them that lie in the grave, which be out of remembrance, and are cut away from thy hand.  6Thou hast laid me in the lowest pit, in the darkness and in the deep.  7Thy indignation lieth hard upon me, and thou vexest me with all thy floods. Selah.  8Thou hast put away mine acquaintance far from me, and made me to be abhorred of them: I am so fast in prison, that I can not get forth.  9My sight faileth for very trouble: LORD, I call daily upon thee, and stretch out my hands unto thee.  10Doest thou shew wonders among the dead? Can the Physicians raise them up again, that they may praise thee? Selah.  11May thy loving-kindness be shewed in the grave? or thy faithfulness in destruction?  12May thy wonderous works be known in the dark? or thy righteousness in the land where all things are forgotten?  13Unto thee I cry, O LORD, and early cometh my prayer before thee.  14LORD, why puttest thou away my soul? Wherefore hidest thou thy face from me?  15My strength is gone for very sorrow and misery, with fearfulness do I bear thy burthens.  16Thy wrathful displeasure goeth over me; the fear of thee oppresseth me.  17They came round about me daily like water, and compass me together on every side.  18My lovers and friends hast thou put away from me, and turned away mine acquaintance.  

------------------------
Quote:
Heman wrote:

Quote:
heman wrote:

HEMAN'S ANSWER:

Yes, I clearly quoted what you had said.. but my point is to acknowledge ALL manuscripts and texts (not limiting it to 200) at face value and honestly represent the facts thereof. Yea, why don't you don't acknowledge the few texts that may be right? seeing you judge some variant differences to be wrong only because they aren't in your favorite manuscripts (as in prior posts like "The truth shall make you free.")

------------------
Quote:
heman wrote:

Jadmin wrote:
The words from 1400 - 1500s reformation are also backed up by the Byzantine text (4th Century), several early received texts faithfully compiled as being amazingly in agreement with eachother, and even the original old latin vulgate (faithfully kept by the underground believers) that was even before Jerome's latin Vulgate.

Heman wrote:

HEMAN'S ANSWER:

Ironic that it's the few that make it.
Quote:
Mt 7:13 Enter in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way that leadeth to destruction: and many there be, which go in thereat.
Mt 7:14 For strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life: and few there be, that find it.

------------------
Quote:
Jadmin wrote:
Isa 8:20 If any man want light, let him look upon the law and the testimony whether they speak not after this meaning.

Heman wrote:

HEMAN'S ANSWER:
Pehaps this will LIGHT up your EYES!

Eph 1:7By whom we have the release by ransom (redemption) through His blood, the forgiveness of our offenses (transgressions), in according to the wealth (riches) of His favor,
8Which He caused towards us to be superior in all wisdom and prudence (practical insight),
9Making known to us the mystery (secret) of His will (of His plan, of His purpose). [And it is this:] according to His good pleasure (His merciful intention) which He had previously purposed and set forth in [c]Him,
17I cease not remembering you in my prayers and giving thanks on your behalf that the God, the Father of glory, of our Lord Jesus Christ, may give to (grant) you a spirit of wisdom and revelation [of insight into mysteries and secrets] in the full [deep and intimate] knowledge of Him,
18Having the eyes of your heart enlightened
(flooded with light), for you to know what is the hope of your calling, and what the wealth (richness) of His glory is in the inheritance of the saints (His set-apart ones),

Thus saith the Everlasting Lord:

The light of thy body is the eye. Therefore, when thine eye is single: then is all thy body full of light. But if thine eye be evil: then shall all thy body also be full of darkness.
Take heed therefore that the light which is in thee, be not darkness.
For if all thy body shall be light, having no part dark: then shall all be full of light, even as when a candle doeth light thee with his brightness.

-Lu 11:34-36

Last edited by JAdmin on Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
heman
Banned!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
2Co 11:14 And no marvel, for Satan himself is changed Satan into the fashion of an angel of light

2Co 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, disguising themselves , into the apostles(messengers of light) of Christ. 14 And it is no miracle, for Satan himself is changed (disguise oneself, change one's form,)
into a messenger (apostle) of light

REMARKABLE that the very same word is used to describe Peter; Σατανας Ev.Matt.4.10;
New Testament (eds. Brooke Foss Westcott, Fenton John Anthony Hort) Greek Papyri from Dublin: P.Dubl. document 32, 33; Die Papyri der Bayerischen Staatsbibliothek M?nchen: P.M?nch. document 13; book I Corinthians, chapter 4, verse 6

And these things, brethren, I have in a figure transferred to myself and to Apollos for your sakes; that ye might learn in us not to think of men above that which is written, that no one of you be puffed up for one against another.;

ed. Saint Jerome, in Latin; II Corinthians, chapter 11, verse 13,14,15; Philippians, chapter 3, verse 20,21; Σατανας ,adversary, Ev.Matt.4.10; Ep.Cor.12.7; opponent, Belial; Beelzebub; Polycratia; primipilum; also accuser, διάβολος in Jb.1.62
[15] μετασχηματίζεται see above and Ep.Phil.3.20,21;disguise oneself, change one's form,

JAdmin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

heman wrote:
Code:
2Co 11:14 And no marvel, for Satan himself is changed into the fashion of an angel of light.

2Co 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, disguising themselves , into the apostles(messengers of light) of Christ. 14 And it is no miracle, for Satan himself is changed (disguise oneself, change one's form,)
into a messenger (apostle) of light

REMARKABLE that the very same word is used to describe Peter; Σατανας Ev.Matt.4.10;
New Testament (eds. Brooke Foss Westcott, Fenton John Anthony Hort) Greek Papyri from Dublin: P.Dubl. document 32, 33; Die Papyri der Bayerischen Staatsbibliothek M?nchen: P.M?nch. document 13; book I Corinthians, chapter 4, verse 6

How dare you accuse Peter without a cause in such a carnal tone, when the Lord is teaching of a very spiritual matter:
Matthew 16:21-28
21From that time forth, Jesus began to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the seniors, and of the high priests, and of the scribes, and must be killed, and rise again the third day.  22 Peter took him aside, and began to rebuke him saying: Master favor thy self, this shall not come unto thee.  23Then turned he about, and said unto Peter: go after me Satan, thou offendest me, because thou perceivest not godly things: but worldly things.  24Jesus then said to his disciples. If any man will follow me, let him forsake himself, and take up his cross and follow me.  25For whosoever will save his life, shall loose it. And whosoever shall loose his life for my sake, shall find it.   26What shall it profit a man, if he should win all the whole world: so he loose his own soul? Or else what shall a man give to redeem his soul again withal?  27For the son of man shall come in the glory of his father, with his angels, and then shall he reward every man according to his deeds.  28Verily I say unto you, some there be among them that here stand, which shall not taste of death, till they shall have seen the son of man come in his kingdom.  

Alas, for the last time I will reply by ensample for the sake of other visitors that come across my board, and of course out of love for your daughter.

Code:
1Co 2:12 And we have not received the spirit of the world: but the spirit which cometh of God, for to know the things that are given to us of God,
1Co 2:13 which things also we speak, not in the cunning words of man's wisdom, but with the cunning words of the holy ghost, making spiritual comparisons of spiritual things. <|and judge spiritual matters spiritually|>

Code:
Joh 6:67 Then said Jesus to the twelve: will ye also go away?
Joh 6:68 <[Then]> Simon Peter answered him: Master to whom shall we go? Thou hast the words of eternal <|everlasting|> life;
Joh 6:69 And we have believed, and known, that thou art Christ the son of the living God.
Joh 6:70 Jesus answered them: Have not I chosen you twelve? And yet one of you is the devil?
Joh 6:71 He spake it of Judas Iscariot the son of Simon. For he it was that should betray him, and was one of the twelve.

--------------------
Heman wrote:

And these things, brethren, I have in a figure transferred to myself and to Apollos for your sakes; that ye might learn in us not to think of men above that which is written, that no one of you be puffed up for one against another.;

ed. Saint Jerome, in Latin; II Corinthians, chapter 11, verse 13,14,15; Philippians, chapter 3, verse 20,21; Σατανας ,adversary, Ev.Matt.4.10; Ep.Cor.12.7; opponent, Belial; Beelzebub; Polycratia; primipilum; also accuser, διάβολος in Jb.1.62
[15] μετασχηματίζεται see above and Ep.Phil.3.20,21;disguise oneself, change one's form,

You mean like an accuser against Abe Lincoln and as a slanderous adversary opposed to the Reformers!?

Anybody reading my posts may see some foolishness..
Code:
1Co 1:25 For Godly foolishness is wiser than men: And Godly weakness is stronger than are men.

.. but seeing no remorse from you; your posts have cross the line for the last time.

And now I will just take the advice of a brother:

Titus 3:10-11
10A man that is the author of sects, after the first and the second admonition avoid,  11remembering that he that is such, is perverted, and sinneth, even damned by his own judgement.  

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    DAVAR -> Forum Index -> Original Tongues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: