[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1006: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/verse_mod.php:116)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1006: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/verse_mod.php:116)
Faith Of God • View topic - UFO and Aliens or IFC & Angels

UFO and Aliens or IFC & Angels

"whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things pertain to love, whatsoever things are of honest report, if there be any virtuous thing, if there be any laudable thing, (of learning) those same have ye in your mind, Php. 4:8

UFO and Aliens or IFC & Angels

Postby jadmin » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:35 pm

Unidentified Flying Objects are everywhere, many that go over our heads all the time such as dust, nature, viral and even through - radiation such as wifi technology giving access to the internet containing much unidentified information.
One's world-view perspective is what can determine one's viewpoint of reality. If you trust in Christ the Lord more than mere men, then you can be open to what the Scriptures describe that the circle of the world is like a flat disc, and the heavens like a round dome.
See for example posts:
immovable horizontal earth: expanding verticle sky
Evolution and Creation; what evidence!?
Of course if one acknowledges the designer and HIS described design of creation, then one won't fall into the deception of fallen angelic hosts masquerading as aliens or whatever.

Ironically once a man gifted with godly wisdom & filled with real knowledge had this to say:
Ecclesiastes 1
1These are the words of the Preacher, the son of David, king of Jerusalem.  2All is but vanity (sayeth the Preacher) all is but plain vanity.  3For what else hath a man, of all the labor that he taketh under the Sun?  4One generation passeth away, another cometh, but the earth abideth still.  5The Son ariseth, the son goeth down, and returneth to his place, that he may there rise up again.  6The wind goeth toward the South, and fetcheth his compass about unto the North, and so turneth in to himself again.  7All floods run into the sea, and yet the sea is not filled: for look unto what place the waters run, thence they come again.  8All things are so hard, that no man can express them. The eye is not satisfied with sight, the ear is not filled with hearing.  9The thing that hath been, cometh to pass again: and the thing that hath been done, is done again, there is no new thing under the Sun.  10Is there any thing, whereof it may be said: Lo, this is new? For it was long ago in the times that have been before us.  11The thing that is past, is out of remembrance: Even so the things that are for to come, shall no more be thought upon among them that come after.  12I myself the Preacher, being king of Israel and Jerusalem,  13applied my mind to seek out and search for the knowledge of all things that are done under heaven. Such travail and labor hath God given to the children of men, to exercise themselves therein.  14Thus I have considered all the things that come to pass under the Sun, and lo, they are all but vanity and vexation of mind.  15The crooked can not be made straight, and the faults can not be numbered.  16I communed with mine own heart, saying: Lo, I am come to a great estate, and have gotten more wisdom, than all they that have been before me in Jerusalem. Yea, my heart had great experience of wisdom and knowledge,  17for there unto I applied my mind: that I might know what were wisdom and understanding, what were error and foolishness. And I perceived that this also was but a vexation of mind:  18For where much wisdom is, there is also great travail and disquietness: and the more knowledge a man hath, the more is his care.    
- Tyndale and friends Bible

Where did the son of David get his real knowledge that mattered? Obviously not the fallen alien, because the alienated devil has absolutely no excuse about the faith of God who is the source of infinite reality.

After getting bombarded with that infinite reality, ALL wisdom and knowledge comes to the conclusion:
Ecclesiastes 12
1Remember thy maker in thy youth, or ever the days of adversity come, and or the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say: I have no pleasure in them  2before the sun, the light, the moon and stars be darkened, and or the clouds turn again after the rain:  3when the keepers of the house shall tremble, and when the strong men shall bow themselves: when the millers stand still, because they be so few, and when the sight of the windows shall wax dim:  4when the doors in the streets shall be shut, and when the voice of the miller shall be laid down: when men shall rise up at the voice of the bird, and when all the daughters of music shall be brought low:  5When men shall fear in high places, and be afraid in the streets: when the Almond tree shall be despised, the grasshopper born out, and when great poverty shall break in: when man goeth to his long home, and the mourners go about the streets.  6Or ever the silver lace be taken away, and or the golden band be broken: or the pot be broken at the well, and the wheel upon the cistern:  7Or dust be turned again unto earth from whence it came, and or the spirit return unto God, which gave it.  8All is but vanity (sayeth the preacher) all is but plain vanity.  9The same preacher was not wise alone, but taught the people knowledge also: he gave good heed, sought out the ground and set forth many parables.  10His diligence was to find out acceptable words, right scripture, and the words of truth.  11For the words of the wise are like pricks and nails that go thorow, wherewith men are kept together: for they are given of one shepherd onely.  12Therefore beware (my son) that above these thou make them not many and innumerable books, nor take divers doctrines in hand, to weary thy body withal.  13Let us hear the conclusion of all things: Fear God, and keep his commandments, for that toucheth all men:  14For God shall judge all works and secret things, whether they be good or evil.    

James 2:19
Believest thou that there is one God? Thou doest well. The devils also believe and tremble.

The devil and it's fallen creatures obviously only have deceptive wisdom and abusive knowledge in their favor producing manipulative technology (gathered from their ancient infancy) compared to short lived carnal men, unfortunately many that fall into the trap to always replace their maker for themselves. And such devilish possession of short lived carnal men in their ungodly vanity; that it's no surprise that such lasting devilish beings could transform into illegal aliens with deceptive devices to try accomplish their ungodly control agenda over mankind.
2 Corinthians 11:14
And no marvel, for Satan himself is changed into the fashion of an angel of light.

Fortunately there's 2/3 benevolent devout stars with much greater technology faithfully & directly powered by the original energy source of creation called the LORD of Lords and KING of Kings:
Revelation 12:1-12
1And there appeared a great wonder in heaven. A woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars.  2And she was with child and cried travailing in birth, and pained ready to be delivered.  3And there appeared another wonder in heaven, and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads, and ten horns, and seven crowns on his heads:  4and his tail drew the third part of the stars, and cast them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman, which was ready to be delivered: for to devour her child as soon as it were born.  5And she brought forth a man child, which should rule all nations with a rod of iron. And her son was taken up unto God, and to his seat.  6And the woman fled into wilderness, where she had a place, prepared of God, that they should feed her there, one thousand, and twenty six days.  7And there was great battle in heaven, Michael and his angels fought with the dragon and the dragon fought and his angels,  8and prevailed not: neither was their place found any more in heaven.  9And the great dragon, that old serpent called the devil and Sathanas; Was cast out. Which deceiveth all the world. And he was cast into the earth, and his angels were cast out also.  10And I heard a loud voice saying: in heaven is now made health and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: For he is cast down which accused them before God day and night:  11And they overcame him by the blood of the lamb, and by the word of their testimony, and they loved not their lives unto the death.  12Therefore rejoice heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth, and of the sea: for the devil is come down unto you which hath great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.  

Revelation 17:11-17
11And the beast that was, and is not, is even the eighth, and is one of the seven, and shall go into destruction.  12And the ten horns which thou seest, are ten kings, which have received no kingdom, but shall receive power as kings at one hour with the beast.  13These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.  14These shall fight with the lamb, and the lamb shall overcome them: For he is Lord of lords, and King of Kings: and they that are on his side, are called, and chosen, and faithful.  15And he said unto me: the waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are people, and folk, and nations, and tongues.  16And the ten horns, which thou sawest upon the beast, are they that shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate, and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.  17For God hath put in their hearts, to fulfil his will, and to do with one consent, for to give her kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God be fulfilled.  

The LORD well warned that many won't like to see the IFC:
Luke 23:26-31
26And as they led him away, they caught one Simon of Syrene, coming out of the field: And on him laid they the cross to bear it after Jesus.  27 There followed him a great company of people, and of women, which women bewailed, and lamented him.  28 Jesus turned back unto them, and said: Daughters of Jerusalem, weep not for me: but weep for yourselves, and for your children.  29For mark, the days will come, when men shall say: happy are the barren and the wombs that never bare, and the paps which never gave suck.  30Then shall they begin to say to the mountains: fall on us; and to the hills cover us.  31For if they do this to a green tree: what shall be done, to the dry?  
Matthew 24:29-31
29Immediately after the tribulations of those days, shall the sun be darkeneth: and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of heaven shall move.  30And then shall appear the sign of the son of man in heaven. And then shall all the kindreds of the earth mourn, and they shall see the son of man come in the clouds of heaven with power and great majesty:  31And he shall send his angels with the great voice of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his chosen from the four winds, and from the one end of the world to the other.  

Revelation 1:7
Behold he cometh with clouds, and all eyes shall see him: and they also which pierced him. And all kindreds of the earth shall wail. (over him) Even so amen.

Yea the Identifiable Flying Christ will return as the Apostles experienced it risen for real:
Luke 24:33-51
33And they rose up the same hour, and returned again to Jerusalem, and found the eleven gathered together, and them that were with them,  34saying: The Lord is risen in deed, and hath appeared to Simon.  35And they told what things was done in the way, and how they knew him, by the breaking of bread.  36As they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and said unto them: peace be with you. (It is I, fear not)  37And they were abashed, and afraid, supposing that they had seen a spirit.  38And he said unto them: Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts?  39Behold my hands and my feet. For it is even I myself. Handle me and see. For spirits have not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.  40And when he had thus spoken, he shewed them his hands, and his feet.  41And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them: Have ye here any meat?  42and they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb.  43And he took it, and ate it before them.  44And he said unto them: These are the words, which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you: that all must be fulfilled which were written of me in the law of Moses, and in the Prophets, and in the Psalms.  45Then opened he their wits, that they might understand the scriptures,  46and said unto them: Thus is it written, and thus it behooved Christ to suffer, and to rise again from death the third day.  47And that repentance, and remission of sins, should be preached in his name among all nations. And the beginning must be at Jerusalem.  48And ye are witnesses of these things.  49And behold, I will send the promise of my father upon you. But tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.  50And he led them out into Bethany, and lift up his hands, and blest them.  51And it came to pass, as he blessed them, he departed from them, and was carried up into heaven.  

Yes us to experience Jesus the real Majesty returning on high as the Apostles witnessed the Lord ascended on highest (AND NOT SOME DECEPTIVE HOLOGRAM OR INFERIOR "METALIC TECHNOLOGY") the same real Jesus is the only object I'm hoping for in the heavens sky with clouds of Angels as the Scriptures describe:
Matthew 24:27-31
27For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth unto the west: so shall the coming of the son of man be.  28For wheresoever a dead body is, even thither will the eagles resort.  29Immediately after the tribulations of those days, shall the sun be darkeneth: and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of heaven shall move.  30And then shall appear the sign of the son of man in heaven. And then shall all the kindreds of the earth mourn, and they shall see the son of man come in the clouds of heaven with power and great majesty:  31And he shall send his angels with the great voice of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his chosen from the four winds, and from the one end of the world to the other.  

Acts 1:1-11
1In my first treatise (Dear friend Theophilus) I have written of all that Jesus began to do and teach,  2until the day in the which he was taken up, after that he thorow the holy ghost, had given commandments unto the apostles, which he chose:  3to whom also he shewed himself alive, after his passion by many tokens, appearing unto them forty days, and spake of the kingdom of God,  4and gathered them together, and commanded them, that they should not depart from Jerusalem: but to wait for the promise of the father, whereof ye have heard of me.  5For John baptised with water but ye shall be baptised with the holy ghost, and that within this few days.  6When they were come together, they asked of him, saying: Master wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?  7 He said unto them: It is not for you to know the times, or the seasons which the father hath put in his own power:  8but ye shall receive power of the holy ghost which shall come on you. And ye shall be witnesses unto me in Jerusalem, and in all Jewry, and in Samary, and even unto the world's end.  9And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld he was taken up, and a cloud received him up out of their sight.  10And as they fastened their eyes in heaven, as he went, lo two men stood by them in white clothing,  11which also said: ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come, even as ye have seen him go into heaven.  
1 Corinthians 15:51-57
51Behold I shew a mystery unto you: we shall not all sleep: but we shall all be changed,  52and that in a moment, and in the twinkling of an eye, at the sound of the last trumpet. For the trumpet shall blow, and the dead shall rise incorruptible: And we shall be changed.  53For this corruptible must put on incorruptibility: and this mortal must put on immortality.  54When this corruptible hath put on incorruptibility: and this mortal hath put on immortality: then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written: Death is consumed into victory.  55Death where is thy sting? Hell where is thy victory?  56The sting of death is sin. The strength of sin is the law:  57But thanks be unto God, which hath given us victory thorow our Lord Jesus Christ.  
1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, and the voice of the archangel, and trompe of God. And the dead in Christe shall arise first:  17then shall we which live and remain, be caught up with them also in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so shall we ever be with the Lord.  
jadmin
Site Admin

Return to STUDIES