[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1006: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/verse_mod.php:116)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1006: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/verse_mod.php:116)
Faith Of God • View topic - honorable praise

honorable praise

"whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things pertain to love, whatsoever things are of honest report, if there be any virtuous thing, if there be any laudable thing, (of learning) those same have ye in your mind, Php. 4:8

honorable praise

Postby jadmin » Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:00 pm

Who's praise has the greatest reward?

Praises of men has a reward that even lasts for as long as what praises you.

The praise of the Everlasting Lord God almighty lasts forever and ever, yea a promissed reward greater than what men could ever imagine.
To seek the praise from above, it must be pure like the love God the heavenly father loved us first withal. Yea the holy, holy, holy Lord God almighty which is, and which was and which is to come, requires us to keep his commandments by the faithfully loving spirit of his son Iesu Christ.
1 Peter 2:21-24
21 Hereunto verily were ye called, for Christ also suffered for our sakes: leaving us an ensample that ye should follow his steps,  22which did no sin, neither was there guile found in his mouth:  23which when he was reviled, reviled not again: when he suffered, he threatened not: but committed the cause to him that judgeth righteously,  24which his own self bare our sins in his body on the tree, that we should be delivered from sin and should live in righteousness. By whose stripes ye were healed.  
- Tyndale and friends Bible

1 Corinthians 13
1Though I spake with the tongues of men and angels, and yet had no love, I were even as sounding brass: and as a tinkling cymbal.  2And though I could prophesy, and understood all secrets, and all knowledge: yea, if I had all faith so that I could move mountains out of their places, and yet had no love, I were nothing.  3And though I bestowed all my goods to feed the poor, and though I gave my body even that I burned, and yet had no love, it profiteth me nothing.  4Love suffereth long, and is courteous. Love envieth not. Love doth not frowardly, swelleth not,  5dealeth not dishonestly, seeketh not her own, is not provoked to anger, thinketh not evil  6rejoiceth not in iniquity: but rejoiceth in the truth,  7suffereth all things, believeth all things hopeth all things, endureth in all things.  8Though that prophesying fail, or tongues shall cease, or knowledge vanish away: yet love falleth never away.  9For our knowledge is unperfect, and our prophesying is unperfect:  10but when that which is perfect is come: then that which is unperfect shall be done away.  11When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I imagined as a child: but as soon as I was a man I put away childishness.  12Now we see in a glass even in a dark speaking: but then shall we see face to face. Now I know unperfectly: but then shall I know even as I am known.  13Now abideth faith, hope, and love, even these three: but the chief of these is love.    

2 Peter 3:8-13
8Dearly beloved be not ignorant of this one thing, how that one day is with the Lord, as a thousand year, and a thousand year as one day.  9The Lord is not slack to fulfil his promise as some men count slackness: but is patient to us ward and would have no man lost, but would receive all men to repentance.  10Nevertheless the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in the which day, the heavens shall perish with terrible noise, and the elements shall melt with heat, and the earth with the works that are therein shall burn.  11If all these things shall perish, what manner persons ought ye to be in holy conversation, and godliness:  12looking for, and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, in which the heavens shall perish with fire, and the elements shall be consumed with heat.  13Nevertheless we look for a new heaven, and a new earth, according to his promise, wherein dwelleth righteousness.  

Revelation 22:11-17
11He that doth evil, let him do evil still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be more righteous: and he that is holy, let him be more holy.  12And behold I come shortly, and my reward with me, to give every man according as his deeds shall be.  13I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.  14Blessed are they that do his commandments, that their power may be in the tree of life, and may enter in thorow the gates into the city.  15For with out shall be dogs and enchanters, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth or maketh leasings.  16I Jesus sent mine angel, to testify unto you these things in the congregations. I am the root and the generation of David, and the bright morning star.  17And the spirit and the bride said come. And let him that heareth, say also come. And let him that is a thirst come. And let whosoever will, take of the water of life free.  
jadmin
Site Admin

Return to STUDIES