[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1006: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/verse_mod.php:116)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1006: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/verse_mod.php:116)
Faith Of God • View topic - WHAT OUTRAGE

WHAT OUTRAGE

"whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things pertain to love, whatsoever things are of honest report, if there be any virtuous thing, if there be any laudable thing, (of learning) those same have ye in your mind, Php. 4:8

WHAT OUTRAGE

Postby jadmin » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:03 am

John 5
1After that there was a feast of the jews, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem.  2 There is at Jerusalem, by the slaughterhouse a pool called in the Hebrew tongue, bethesda, having five porches,  3in them lay a great multitude of sick folk, of blind, halt, and withered, waiting for the moving of the water.  4For an angel went down at a certain season into the pool and stirred the water. Whosoever then first after the stirring of the water stepped in, was made whole of whatsoever disease he had.  5And a certain man was there, which had been diseased thirty eight years.  6When Jesus saw him lie, and knew that he now long time had been diseased, he said unto him: Wilt thou be whole?  7The sick answered him: Sir I have no man when the water is moved, to put me into the pool. But in the mean time, while I am about to come, another steppeth down before me.  8 Jesus said unto him: rise, take up thy bed, and walk.  9And immediately the man was made whole, and took up his bed, and went. And the same day was the Sabbath day.  10The jews therefore said unto him that was made whole: It is the Sabbath day, it is not lawful for thee to carry thy bed.  11He answered them: he that made me whole, said unto me: Take up thy bed, and get thee hence.  12Then asked they him: what man is that which said unto thee, take up thy bed and walk?  13And he that was healed, wist not who it was. For Jesus had gotten himself away, because that there was press of people in the place.  14 After that, Jesus found him in the temple, and said unto him: Behold thou art made whole, see thou sin no more, lest a worse thing happen unto thee.  15The man departed, and told the jews that it was Jesus, the which had made him whole.  16And therefore the jews did persecute Jesus, and sought the means to slay him, because he had done these things on the Sabbath day.  17 Jesus answered them: My father worketh hitherto, and I work.  18Therefore the jews sought the more to kill him, not only because he had broken the Sabbath: but said also that God was his father and made himself equal with God.  19Then answered Jesus and said unto them: verily, verily, I say unto you: the son can do no thing of himself: but that he seeth the father do. For whatsoever he doeth, that doeth the son also.  20For the father loveth the son, and sheweth him all things, whatsoever he himself doeth. And he will shew him greater works than these, because ye should marvel.  21For likewise as the father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them, even so the son quickeneth whom he will.  22Neither judgeth the father any man: but hath committed all judgement unto the son,  23because that all men should honour the son, even as they honour the father. He that honoureth not the son, the same honoureth not the father which hath sent him.  24Verily, verily I say unto you: He that heareth my words; And believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into damnation: but is scaped from death unto life.  25Verily, verily I say unto you: the time shall come, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the son of God. And they that hear, shall live.  26For as the father hath life in himself, so likewise hath he given to the son to have life in himself.  27And hath given him power also to judge in that he is the son of man.  28Marvel not at this, that the hour shall come, in the which all that are in the graves, shall hear his voice,  29and shall come forth, they that have done good unto the resurrection of life. And they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.  30I can of mine own self do nothing at all. As I hear I judge, and my judgement is just, because I seek not mine own will: But the will of the father which hath sent me.  31If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.  32There is another that beareth witness of me. And I am sure that the witness which he beareth of me is true.  33Ye sent unto John, and he bare witness unto the truth:  34but I receive no record of man. Nevertheless, these things I say, that ye might be safe.  35He was a burning, and a shining light, and ye would for a season have rejoiced in his light.  36But I have greater witness, than the witness of John. For the works which my father hath given me to finish: the same works which I do, bear witness of me, that my father sent me.  37And my father himself, which hath sent me, beareth witness of me. Ye have not heard his voice at any time; Nor yet have seen his shape.  38And his words have ye not abiding in you: For ye believe not him whom he hath sent.  39Search the scriptures, for in them, ye think ye have eternal life: And they are they which testify of me.  40And yet will ye not come to me that ye might have life.  41I receive not praise of men:  42But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.  43I am come in my father's name, and ye receive me not. If another shall come in his own name, him will ye receive.  44How can ye believe, which receive praise one of another, and seek not the praise which cometh of God only?  45Suppose not, that I will accuse you to my father. There is one that accuseth you, verily Moses in whom ye trust.  46For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: For he wrote of me.  47But when ye believe not his writing: how shall ye believe my words.    
- Tyndale and friends Bible

Jude 1
1Judas the servant of Jesus Christ, the brother of James. To them which are called and sanctified in God the father, and preserved in Christ Jesus.  2Mercy unto you, and peace and love be multiplied.  3Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common health: it was needful for me to write unto you, to exhort you, that ye should continually labour in the faith, which was once given unto the saints.  4For there are certain craftily crept in, of which it was written aforetime unto such judgement. They are ungodly, and turn the grace of our Lord God unto wantonness; And deny God the only Lord, and our Lord Jesus Christ.  5My mind is therefore to put you in remembrance, forasmuch as ye once know this, how that the Lord (after that he had delivered the people out of Egypt) destroyed them which afterward believed not:  6The angels also, which kept not their first estate: but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day:  7even as Zodom, and Gomor, and the cities about them (which in like manner defiled themselves, with fornication, and followed strange flesh) are set forth for an example, and suffer the vengeance of eternal fire.  8Likewise these dreamers defile the flesh, despise rulers, and speak evil of them that are in authority.  9Yet Michael the archangel (when he strove against the devil, and disputed the body of Moses) durst not give railing sentence, but said: The Lord rebuke thee.  10But these speak evil of those things which they know not. In those things which they know naturally (as beasts which are without reason) they corrupt themselves.  11Woe be unto them, for they have followed the way of Cain, and are spilt in the error of Balaam for lucre's sake, and are cast away in the treason of Core.  12These are spots which of your kindness feast together, without fear, feeding themselves. Clouds they are without water, carried about of winds: Trees rotten in autumn, unfruitfull, twice dead, and plucked up by the roots.  13They are raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame. They are wandering stars, to whom is reserved the mist of darkness for ever.  14Enoch the seventh from Adam prophesied before of such saying: Behold, the Lord shall come with thousands of saints,  15to give judgement against all men, and to rebuke all that are ungodly among them, of all their ungodly deeds, which they have ungodly committed, and of all their cruel speakings, which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.  16These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts, whose mouth's speak proud things. They have men in great reverence because of advantage.  17But ye beloved remember the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ,  18how that they told you that there should be beguilers in the last time, which should walk after their own ungodly lusts.  19These are makers of sects, natural, having no spirit.  20But ye dearly beloved, edify yourselves in your most wholy faith, praying in the wholy ghost,  21and keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ, unto eternal life.  22And have compassion on some, separating them:  23and other save with fear, pulling them out of the fire, (and have compassion on the other) and hate the filthy vesture of the flesh.  24Unto him that is able to keep you, that ye fall not, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with joy, (at the coming of oure lorde Iesu Christ)  25that is to say, to God our saviour (thorow Iesus Christ oure lord) which only is wise, be glory, majesty, dominion, and power, (before all worldes) now and for ever Amen.    

Exodus 22:28
Thou shalt not rail upon the gods, neither curse the ruler of thy people.

Psalms 2
1Why do the heathen grudge? Why do the people imagine vain things?  2The kings of the earth stand up, and the rulers are come together, against the LORD, and against his anointed.  3Let us break their bonds asunder, and cast away their yoke from us.  4Nevertheless he that dwelleth in heaven, shall laugh them to scorn: yea even the Lord himself shall have them in derision.  5Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.  6Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Sion.  7As for me, I will preach the law, whereof the LORD hath said unto me: Thou art my son, this day have I begotten thee.  8Desire of me, and I shall give thee the Heathen for thine inheritance; Yea the uttermost parts of the world for thy possession.  9Thou shalt rule them with a rod of iron, and break them in pieces like an earthen vessel.  10Be wise now therefore, O ye kings, be warned, ye that are judges of the earth.  11Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice before him with reverence.  12Kiss the Son, lest the Lord be angry, and so ye perish from the right way. For his wrath shall be kindled shortly: blessed are all they that put their trust in him.    

Zechariah 3:1-4
1And he shewed me Jesua the high priest, standing before the angel of the LORD, and Satan stood at his right hand to resist him.  2And the LORD said unto Satan: The LORD reprove thee (thou Satan) yea the LORD that hath chosen Jerusalem, reprove thee. Is not this a brand taken out of the fire?  3Now Jesua was clothed in unclean raiment, and stood before the angel:  4Which answered and said unto those, that stood before him: take away the foul clothes from him. And unto him he said: Behold, I have taken away thy sin from thee, and will deck thee with change of raiment.  

Acts 4
1As they spake unto the people, the priests and the ruler of the temple, and the sadducees came upon them,  2taking grievously that they taught the people and preached in the name of Jesus the resurrection from death.  3And they laid hands on them, and put them in hold until the next day. For it was now eventide.  4 Many of them which heard the words believed, and the number of the men was about five thousand.  5 It chanced on the morrow that their rulers, and seniors, and scribes,  6as Annas the chief priest, and Caiaphas, and John and Alexander, and as many as were of the kindred of the high priest, were gathered together at Jerusalem,  7and set them in the midst, and asked by what power, or in what name have ye done this sirs?  8Then Peter full of the holy ghost said unto them. Ye rulers of the people, and seniors of Israel,  9if we this day are examined of the good deed done to the sick man by what means he is made whole:  10be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, and whom God raised from death again, this man standeth here present before you whole.  11This is the stone cast aside of you builders which is set in the chief place of the corner.  12Neither is there health in any other. Nor yet also is there any other name given to men wherein we must be saved.  13When they saw the boldness of Peter and John; And knew that they were unlearned men and lay people, they marveled, and they knew them, that they were with Jesu:  14Seeing also the man which was healed standing with them, they could not say against it,  15but commanded them to go aside out of the council; And communed among themselves  16saying: what shall we do to these men? For a manifest sign is done by them, and is openly known to all them that dwell in Jerusalem, and we cannot deny it:  17But that it be noised no farther among the people, let us threaten and charge them that they speak henceforth to no man in this name.  18And they called them, and commanded them that in no wise they should speak or teach in the name of Jesu.  19But Peter and John answered unto them and said: whether it be right in the sight of God to obey you more than God judge ye.  20For we cannot but speak that which we have seen and heard.  21So threatened they them and let them go; And found no thing how to punish them, because of the people: For all men lauded God for the miracle which was done.  22For the man was above forty year old, on whom this miracle of healing was shewed.  23As soon as they were let go they came to their fellows, and shewed all that the high priests and seniors had said.  24 When they heard that, with one mind they lift up their voices to God and said: Lord, thou art God which hast made heaven and earth, the sea and all that in them is,  25which (in the holy ghost) by the mouth of thy servant David (our father) hast said: Why did the heathen grudge, and the people imagine vain things.  26The kings of the earth stood up and the rulers came together against the Lord; And against his Christ.  27For of a truth against thy holy child Jesus, whom thou hast anointed, both Herod and also Pontius Pilate with the gentiles, and the people of Israel, gathered themselves together (in this city)  28for to do whatsoever thy hand and thy counsel determined before to be done.  29And now Lord behold their threatenings, and grant unto thy servants with all confidence to speak thy word.  30So that thou stretch forth thy hand that healing, and signs, and wonders be done by the name of thy holy child Jesus.  31And as soon as they had prayed, the place moved where they were assembled together, and they were all filled with the holy ghost, and they spake the word of God boldly.  32 The multitude of them that believed, were of one heart; And of one soul. Also none of them said, that any thing of those which he possessed was his own: But had all things common.  33And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesu. And great grace was with them all.  34Neither was there any among them that lacked. For as many as were possessors of lands or houses, sold them and brought the price of the things that were sold,  35and laid it down at the apostles' feet. And distribution was made unto every man according as he had need.  36And Joses which was also called of the apostles Barnabas (that is to say the son of consolation, being a Levite, and of the country of Cipers)  37had land, and sold it, and laid the price down at the apostles' feet.    

1 Peter 2:21-24
21 Hereunto verily were ye called, for Christ also suffered for our sakes: leaving us an ensample that ye should follow his steps,  22which did no sin, neither was there guile found in his mouth:  23which when he was reviled, reviled not again: when he suffered, he threatened not: but committed the cause to him that judgeth righteously,  24which his own self bare our sins in his body on the tree, that we should be delivered from sin and should live in righteousness. By whose stripes ye were healed.  
jadmin
Site Admin

Return to STUDIES