[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1006: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/verse_mod.php:116)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1006: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/verse_mod.php:116)
Faith Of God • View topic - Commanding Faith

Commanding Faith

"whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things pertain to love, whatsoever things are of honest report, if there be any virtuous thing, if there be any laudable thing, (of learning) those same have ye in your mind, Php. 4:8

Commanding Faith

Postby jadmin » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:43 pm

Revelation 14:12
Here is the patience of saints. Here are they that keep the commandments and the faith of Jesu.
- Tyndale and friends Bible
Exodus 20:1-3
1And God spake all these words and said:  2I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt and out of the house of bondage.  3Thou shalt have none other gods in my sight.  
I. Hear Israel, our Lord God, is one Lord. And thou shalt love thy Lord God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength. Mr. 12:29-31, (De. 6:4-5, De. 11:13)
Unto us is there one God, which is the father, of whom are all things, and we in him: and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him. 1Co. 8:6

Revelation 19:1-10
1And after that, I heard the voice of much people in heaven saying: Alleluia. Health and glory and honour, and power be unto our Lord God,  2for true and righteous are his judgements, for he hath judged the great whore which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants of her hand.  3And again they said: Alleluya. And smoke rose up for evermore.  4And the twenty four seniors, and the four beasts fell down, and worshipped God that sat on the seat saying: Amen Alleluya.  5And a voice came out of the seat, saying: praise our Lord God all ye that are his servants, and ye that fear him both small and great.  6And I heard the voice of much people, even as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of strong thunderings, saying: Alleluya, for God omnipotent hath reigned.  7Let us be glad and rejoice and give honour to him: for the marriage of the lamb is come, and his wife made herself ready.  8And to her was granted, that she should be arrayed with pure and goodly raynes. For the raynes is the righteousness of saints.  9And he said unto me: happy are they which are called unto the Lamb's supper. And he said unto me: these are the true sayings of God.  10And I fell at his feet, to worship him. And he said unto me: see thou do it not. For I am thy fellow servant, and one of thy brethren, and of them that have the testimony of Jesus. Worship God. For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.  

When all things are subdued unto him: then shall the son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all things. 1Co 15:28
Romans 8:38-39
38Yea and I am sure that neither death, neither life, neither angel, nor rule, neither power, neither things present, neither things to come,  39neither height, neither lowth, neither any other creature shall be able to depart us from God's love, which is in Christ Jesu our Lord.  

John 4:23-24
23But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the father in spirit, and in verity. For verily such the father requireth to worship him.  24God is a spirit, and they that worship him, must honour him, in spirit and verity.  

24 God is a sprete and they that worshippe him must worshippe him in sprete and trouthe. WT 1534 edition

Worship the Lord God in spirit and troth's verity.**
Code: Select all
TROTH
(Archaic•Formal)
faith or loyalty when pledged in a solemn agreement or undertaking
VERITY
a true principle or irrefutable belief, especially one of fundamental importance

And the Spirit is the Lord; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. Wyclife translation 2Co.3:17

1 John 2:3-5
3And hereby we know that we have known him, if we keep his commandments.  4He that saith I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the verity is not in him.  5Whosoever keepeth his word, in him is the love of God perfect in deed. And thereby know we that we are in him.  

1 John 4:19
We love him, for he loved us first.

Exodus 20:3-6
3Thou shalt have none other gods in my sight.  4Thou shalt make thee no graven image, neither any similitude that is in heaven above, either in the earth beneath, or in the water that is beneath the earth.  5See that thou neither bow thyself unto them neither serve them: for I the LORD thy God, am a jealous God, and visit the sin of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me:  6and yet shew mercy unto thousands among them that love me and keep my commandments.  
II. Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted. Mt. 5:4
Let the same mind be in you the which was in Christ Jesu:
Which being in the shape of God, and thought it not robbery to be equal with God.
Nevertheless he made himself of no reputation, and took on him the shape of a servant, and became like unto men, and was found in his apparel as a man.
He humbled himself and became obedient unto the death, even the death of the cross. Wherefore God hath exalted him, and given him a name above all names: that in the name of Jesus should every knee bow, both of things in heaven, and things upon earth and things under earth, and that all tongues should confess that Jesus Christ is the Lord unto the praise of God the father.
Php. 2:5-11
Romans 8:18-27
18For I suppose that the afflictions of this life, are not worthy of the glory which shall be shewed upon us.  19Also the fervent desire of the creatures abideth looking when the sons of God shall appear  20because the creatures are subdued to vanity against their will: but for his will which subdued them in hope.  21For the very creatures shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption, into the glorious liberty of the sons of God.  22For we know that every creature groaneth with us also, and travaileth in pain even unto this time.  23Not they only, but even we also which have the first fruits of the spirit mourn in ourselves and wait for the adoption (of the children God) and look for the deliverance of our bodies.  24For we are saved by hope. But hope that is seen is no hope. For how can a man hope for that which he seeth?  25but and if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience abide for it.  26Likewise the spirit also helpeth our infirmities. For we know not, what to desire as we ought: but the spirit maketh intercession mightily for us with groanings which cannot be expressed with tongue.  27And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the meaning of the spirit: for he maketh intercession for the saints according to the pleasure of God.  

(Romans 8:18-27)
2 Timothy 2:11-13
11It is a true saying: If we be dead with him, we also shall live with him;  12If we be patient, we shall also reign with him; If we deny him, he also shall deny us;  13If we believe not, yet abideth he faithful; He cannot deny himself.  

(Isaiah 45:5-12)
Peace be with the brethren, and love with faith from God the father, and from the Lord Jesu Christ.
Grace be with all them which love our Lord Jesus Christ in pureness, (unfeignedly) Amen.
Eph 6:23-24

Exodus 20:7
Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain, for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
III. Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Mt. 5:3
1 Peter 3:10-12
10For whoso listeth to love life, and to see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips, that they speak not guile:  11Let him eschew evil and do good: let him seek peace, and ensue it.  12For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord beholdeth them that do evil.  
Swear not at all: neither by heaven, for it is God's seat: nor yet by the earth, for it is his footstool: Neither by Jerusalem, for it is the city of that great King: neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one white hair, or black: But your communication shall be, yea, yea: nay, nay. Mt. 5:33-37
Matthew 23:12
But whosoever exalteth himself, shall be brought low. And he that submiteth himself, shall be exalted.
Our rejoicing is this, the testimony of our conscience, that we without doubleness, that in singleness of heart and with godly pureness: and not in fleshly wisdom, but by the grace of God, we have had our conversation in the world, and most of all to you-wards. 2Co 1:12
Matthew 12:32-37
32And whosoever speaketh a word against the son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the holy ghost, it shall not be forgiven him: no, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.  33Either make the tree good, and his fruit good also, or else make the tree evil, and his fruit evil also. For the tree is known by his fruit.  34O generation of vipers, how can ye say well, when ye yourselves are evil? For of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh.  35A good man out of the good treasure of his heart, bringeth forth good things. And an evil man out of his evil treasure, bringeth forth evil things.  36But I say unto you, that of every idle word, that men shall have spoken, they shall give accounts at the day of judgement.  37For by thy words thou shalt be justified: and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.  
1 Peter 1:13-16
13Wherefore gird up the loins of your minds, be sober, and trust perfectly on the grace that is brought unto you, in that Jesus Christ is opened,  14as obedient children, not fashioning yourselves unto your old lusts of ignorance:  15But as he which called you is holy, even so be ye holy in all manner of conversation,  16because it is written: Be ye holy, for I am holy.  

Exodus 20:8-11
8Remember the Sabbath day that thou sanctify it.  9Six days mayst thou labour and do all that thou hast to do:  10but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the LORD thy God, in it thou shalt do no manner work: neither thou nor thy son, nor thy daughter, neither thy manservant nor thy maidservant, neither thy cattle neither yet the stranger that is within thy gates.  11For in six days the LORD made both heaven and earth and the sea and all that in them is and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.  
IIIJ. The Sabbath day was made for man, <|man's sake|> and not man for the Sabbath day. <|not.. for the Sabbath's sake|> Mr. 2:27
The son of man is Lord even of the Sabbath day. Lk. 6:5
1 John 5:3
This is the love of God, that we keep his commandments, and his commandments are not grievous.

It is lawful on the Sabbath days to do good, and to save life. Lk. 6:9
Therefore to him that knoweth how to do good, and doth it not, to him it is sin. Jas 4:17
If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy. For the temple of God is holy, which temple are ye. <ye are.> 1Co. 3:17
Circumcision is nothing, uncircumcision is nothing: but the keeping of the commandments of God is altogether. 1Co 7:19
Whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet fail in one point, he is guilty in all. Jas 2:10
1 Corinthians 6:12
All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.
- King James Version
Colossians 2:8-17
8Beware lest any man come and spoil you thorow philosophy and deceitful vanity, thorow the traditions of men, and ordinances after the world, and not after Christ.  9For in him dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily,  10and ye are full in him, which is the head of all rule and power,  11in whom also ye are circumcised with circumcision made without hands, by putting off the sinful body off the flesh, thorow the circumcision that is in Christ,  12in that ye are buried with him thorow baptism, in whom ye are also risen again thorow faith, that is wrought by the operation of God which raised him from death.  13And hath with him quickened you also which were dead in sin in the uncircumcision of your flesh, and hath forgiven our trespasses,  14and hath put out the obligation that was against us, made in the law written, and that hath he taken out of the way, and hath fastened it on his cross,  15and hath spoiled rule and power, and hath made a shew of them openly, and hath triumphed over them in his own person.  16Let no man therefore trouble your consciences about meat and drink: or for a piece of an holyday, as the holyday of the new moon or of the Sabbath day,  17which are nothing but shadows of things to come: but the body is in Christ.  
1 Corinthians 4:2-5
2Furthermore it is required of the disposers that they be found faithful.  3With me is it but a very small thing, that I should be judged of you, either of man's day. No I judge not mine own self.  4I know nought by myself: yet am I not thereby justified. It is the Lord that judgeth me.  5Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, which will lighten things that are hid in darkness: and open the counsels of the hearts. And then shall every man have praise of God.  

Hebrews 10:1
For the law which hath but the shadow of good things to come, and not the things in their own fashion, can never with the sacrifices which they offer year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect.

For bodily exercise profiteth little: But godliness is good and profitable unto all things, as a thing which hath promises of the life that is now, and of the life to come. 1Ti 4:8
"the chief sum of the commandment is love that cometh of a pure heart and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned:" 1Ti 1:5
But the sure ground of God remaineth, and hath this seal: the Lord knoweth them that are his, and let every man that calleth on the name of Christ, depart from iniquity. 2Ti 2:19
Hebrews 4:11-14
11Let us study therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall into such an ensample of unbelief:  12for the word of God is quick, and mighty in operation, and sharper than any two edged sword: and entereth through, even unto the dividing a sunder of the soul and the spirit and of the joints, and the mary: and judgeth the thoughts and the intents of the heart.  13Neither is there any creature invisible in the sight of it: but all things are naked and bare unto the eyes of him, of whom we speak.  14Seeing then that we have a great high priest which is entered into heaven (I mean Jesus the son of God) let us keep our profession. (of our hope)  

Exodus 20:12
Honour thy father and thy mother, that thy days may be long in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
V. Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth. Mt. 5:5
Matthew 18:2-4
2Jesus called a child unto him, and set him in the midst of them,  3and said: Verily I say unto you, except ye turn, and become as children, ye cannot enter in to the kingdom of heaven.  4Whosoever therefore shall submit him self as this child, he is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.  
Honour father and mother: (that thou mayst be in good estate, and live long on the earth.) and thou shalt love thine neighbor as thyself. Mt 19:19 Eph 6:2-3
Therefore whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, even so do ye to them. This is the law and the prophets. Mt. 7:12
1 Peter 4:8
But above all things have fervent love among you. For love covereth the multitude of sins.
Owe no thing to any man: but to love one another.
Romans 13:8
Owe no thing to any man: but to love one another. For he that loveth another, fulfilleth the law.
Rm. 13:8
Bear ye one another's burden: and so fulfil the law of Christ. Ga. 6:2-9
Matthew 5:43-47
43Ye have heard how it is said: thou shalt love thine neighbor, and hate thine enemy.  44But I say unto you, love your enemies. Bless them that curse you. Do good to them that hate you. Pray for them which do you wrong, and persecute you,  45that ye may be the children of your heavenly father: for he maketh his sun to arise, on the evil, and on the good, and sendeth his rain on the just and unjust.  46For if ye shall love them, which love you: what reward shall ye have? Do not the publicans even so?  47And if ye be friendly to your brethren only: what singular thing do ye? Do not the publicans likewise?  
Because this way said Christ the Lord to us all:
Come unto me all ye that labor, and are laden, and I will ease you. Take my yoke on you, and learn of me, for I am meek, and lowly in heart: and ye shall find ease unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. Mt 11:28-30

Exodus 20:13
Thou shalt not kill.
VI. Blessed are they which hunger and thirst for righteousness: for they shall be filled. Mt 5:6
If your brother hath anything against thee, reconcile thyself to thy brother first before offering anything other to God. Mt. 5:21-26
We can do nothing against the truth, but for the truth.
2Co 13:8
Faithfully rely on God to deliver and avenge, and that quickly at the coming of the son of man. Lk. 18:8 (Le. 19:18)
For we know him that hath said, vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense saith the Lord. And again: the Lord shall judge his people. Heb 10:30
For the time is come that judgement must begin at the house of God. If it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them which believe not the gospel of God? And if the righteous scarcely be saved: where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear? 1Pe 4:17-18
He that leadeth into captivity, shall go into captivity: he that killeth with a sword, must be killed with a sword. Here is the patience, and the faith of the saints. Revelation 13:10

Exodus 20:14
Thou shalt not break wedlock.
VII. Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God. Mt 5:8
Matthew 6:19-24
19 Gather not treasure together on earth, where rust and moths corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal.  20But gather ye treasures together in heaven, where neither rust, nor yet moths corrupt: and where thieves neither break up, nor yet steal.  21For wheresoever your treasure is, there are your hearts also.  22The light of the body is thine eye. Wherefore if thine eye be single, all thy body is full of light.  23But and if thine eye be wicked, then is all thy body full of darkness. Wherefore if the light that is in thee, be darkness: how great is that darkness?  24No man can serve two masters. For either he shall hate the one, and love the other: or else he shall lean to the one, and despise that other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.  
Whosoever eyeth a wife, lusting after her, hath committed advoutry with her already in his heart. Mt 5:28
John 8:3-12
3 The scribes and pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in advoutry, and set her in the midst and said unto him:  4Master this woman was taken in advoutry, even as the deed was a doing.  5Moses in the law commanded us that such should be stoned: What sayest thou therefore?  6And this they said to tempt him: that they might have, whereof to accuse him. Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground.  7And while they continued asking him, he lifted himself up; And said unto them: let him that is among you without sin, cast the first stone at her.  8And again he stooped down and wrote on the ground.  9 As soon as they heard that, they went out one by one the eldest first. And Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.  10When Jesus had lifted up himself again, and saw no man, but the woman; He said unto her: Woman, where are those thine accusers? Hath no man condemned thee?  11She said: Sir no man. Jesus said: Neither do I condemn thee. Go hence and sin no more.  12Then spake Jesus again unto them saying: I am the light of the world. He that followeth me shall not walk in darkness: but shall have the light of life.  
Whosoever put away his wife, (except it be for fornication) causeth her to break matrimony. And whosoever marrieth her that is divorced, breaketh wedlock. Mt 5:32
For God is faithful, by whom ye are called unto the fellowship of his son Jesus Christ our Lord.
I beseech you brethren in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak one thing, and that there be no dissension among you: but be ye perfect (knit together) in one mind, and one meaning: 1Co 1:9
Ephesians 5:31-33
31For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall continue with his wife, and two shall be made one flesh.  32This is a great secret, but I speak between Christ and the congregation.  33Nevertheless do ye so that every one of you love his wife truly even as himself: And let the wife see that she fear her husband.  
Pure devotion and (true religion) undefiled before God the father, is this: To visit the friendless, (and fatherless) and widows in their adversity, and to keep himself unspotted (uncorrupt) from the world.James 1:27
because it is written: Be ye holy, for I AM holy. 1Pt. 1:16

Exodus 20:15
Thou shalt not steal.
VIII. Blessed are the maintainers of peace: <Blessed are the peacemakers,> for they shall be called the children of God. Mt 5:9
Withstand <resist> not wrong. But if a man <whosoever> give thee a blow on thy right cheek, turn to him the other. If any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat from thee, let him have thy cloak also. Mt 5:39-40
Love your enemies. Bless them that curse you. Do good to them that hate you. Pray for them which do you wrong, and persecute you. Mt 5:44
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood: but against rule, against power, and against worldly rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in for heavenly things. Eph 6:12
And whosoever will compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain. Give to him that asketh: and from him that would borrow turn not away. Mt 5:40
Godliness is great riches, if a man be content with that he hath. 1Ti 6:6
Let all your business be done in love. 1Co 16:14
Let no man seek his own profit: but let every man seek wealth for his neighbors. 1Co 10:24

Exodus 20:16
Thou shalt bear no false witness against thy neighbour.
IX. Blessed are they which suffer persecution for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are ye when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall falsely say all manner of evil sayings against you for my sake. Rejoice, and be glad, for great is your reward in heaven. For so persecuted they the prophets which were before your days. Mt 5:10
Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide aforehand things honest not only before God, but also honesty in the sight of all men. Rm. 12:17
It is better (if the will of God be so) that ye suffer for well doing, than for evil doing. 2Pt. 3:17
Hereunto verily were ye called, for Christ also suffered for our sakes: leaving us an ensample that ye should follow his steps, which did no sin, neither was there guile found in his mouth: which when he was reviled, reviled not again: when he suffered, he threatened not: but committed the cause to him that judgeth righteously, which his own self bare our sins in his body on the tree, that we should be delivered from sin and should live in righteousness. By whose stripes ye were healed. 1Pe 2:21-24
Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God, commit their souls to him with well doing, as unto a faithful creator. 1Pe 4:19
1 Peter 4:12-19
12Dearly beloved, be not troubled in this heat, which now is come among you to try you, as though some strange thing had happened unto you:  13but rejoice inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's passions, that when his glory appeareth, ye may be merry and glad.  14Happy are ye when ye suffer rebuke for the name of Christ. For the spirit of glory and the spirit of God resteth upon you. On their part he is evil spoken of: but on your part he is glorified.  15See that none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or an evil doer, or as a busybody in other men's matters.  16If any man suffer as a Christian man, let him not be ashamed: but let him glorify God on this behalf.  17For the time is come that judgement must begin at the house of God. If it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them which believe not the gospel of God?  18And if the righteous scarcely be saved: where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?  19Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God, commit their souls to him with well doing, as unto a faithful creator.  

Exodus 20:17
Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house: neither shalt covet thy neighbour's wife, his manservant, his maid, his ox, his ass or ought that is his.
X. Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy. Mt 5:7
For there shall be judgement merciless to him that sheweth no mercy, and mercy rejoiceth against judgement: James 2:13
Luke 6:29-36
29And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek, offer also the other. And him that taketh away thy gown, forbid not to take thy coat also.  30Give to every man that asketh of thee. And if any man that take away thy goods, ask them not again.  31And as ye would that men should do to you: so do ye to them likewise.  32If ye love them which love you: what thank are ye worthy of? seeing that the very sinners love their lovers.  33And if ye do for them which do for you: what thank are ye worthy of? For the very sinners do even the same.  34If ye lend to them of whom ye hope to receive: what thank shall ye have: for the very sinners, lend to sinners, to receive as much again.  35 Love ye your enemies, do good, and lend, looking for nothing again: and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the highest: for he is kind unto the unkind, and to the evil.  36Be ye therefore merciful, as your father is merciful.  
Expect your trespasses and debts to be forgiven by God if you also forgive them which trespass against you and are even in debt to you. Mt 6:12
1 Timothy 6:10
For covetousness is the root of all evil, which while some lusted after, they erred from the faith, and tangled themselves with many sorrows.
Labour for love, and covet spiritual gifts: and most chiefly for to prophesy. For he that speaketh with tongues speaketh not unto men, but unto God. No man heareth him: For in the spirit he speaketh mysteries. But he that prophesieth speaketh unto men, for their edifying, (to exhortation) and comfort. He that speaketh with tongues, profiteth himself: he that prophesieth edifieth the congregation. 1Co 14:1-4
1 Corinthians 3:18-23
18Let no man deceive himself. If any man seem wise among you, let him be a fool in this world, that he may be wise.  19For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written: he compasseth the wise in their craftiness.  20And again, God knoweth the thoughts of the wise that they be vain.  21Therefore let no man rejoice in men. For all things are yours,  22whether it be Paul, other Apollo, either Cephas: whether it be the world, either life, either death, whether they be present things or things to come: all are yours,  23and ye are Christ's, and Christ is God's.  
Colossians 4:5
Walk wisely to them that are without, and redeem the time.

Do good and be rich in good works, and ready to cheerfully give and to distribute with a good will. 1Ti 6:18
2 Corinthians 9:7-13
7And let every man do according as he hath purposed in his heart, not grudgingly, or of necessity. For God loveth a cheerful giver.  8God is able to make you rich in all grace, that ye in all things having sufficient unto the utmost, may be rich unto all manner good works,  9as it is written: He that sparsed abroad and hath given to the poor, his righteousness remaineth for ever.  10He that findeth the sower seed, shall minister bread for food, and shall multiply your seed, and increase the fruits of your righteousness that on all parts,  11ye may be made rich in all singleness, which causeth thorow us, thanks giving unto God.  12For the office of this ministration, not only supplieth the need of the saints: but also is abundant herein, that for this laudable ministering, thanks might be given to God of many,  13which praise God for the obedience in knowledging the gospel of Christ, and for your singleness, in distributing to them, and to all men.  
2Co 9:7
Galatians 6:7-9
7Be not deceived, God is not mocked. For whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he reap.  8He that soweth in his flesh, shall of the flesh reap corruption: but he that soweth in the spirit shall, of the spirit reap life everlasting.  9Let us do good, and let us not faint. For when the time is come we shall reap without weariness.  
Colossians 3:1-4
1If ye be then risen again with Christ seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.  2Set your affection on things that are above, and not on things which are on the earth.  3For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.  4When Christ which is our life shall shew himself, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.  

Seek ye first the kingdom of heaven, and the righteousness thereof, and all these things shall be ministered unto you. Mt 6:33

Matthew 20:20-28
20Then came to him the mother of Zebedee's children with her sons, worshipping him, and desiring a certain thing of him.  21 He said unto her: What wilt thou have? She said unto him: Grant that these my two sons may sit, one on thy right hand, and the other on thy left hand in thy kingdom.  22Jesus answered, and said: Ye wot not what ye ask. Are ye able to drink of the cup that I shall drink of? And to be baptised with the baptism, that I shall be baptised with? They answered to him: That we are.  23 He said unto them: Ye shall drink of my cup, and shall be baptised with the baptism that I shall be baptised with all. But to sit on my right hand, and on my left hand, is not mine to give you: but to them for whom it is prepared of my father.  24And when the ten heard this, they disdained at the two brethren.  25But Jesus called them unto him, and said: Ye know, that the lords of the gentiles have domination over them. And they that are great, exercise power over them.  26It shall not be so among you: But whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister,  27and whosoever will be chief, let him be your servant.  28Even as the son of man came, not to be ministered unto, but to minister: and to give his life for the redemption of many.  

jadmin
Site Admin

Return to STUDIES