[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1006: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/verse_mod.php:116)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1006: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/verse_mod.php:116)
Faith Of God • View topic - CORNERSTONE ROCK AGE OF AGES

CORNERSTONE ROCK AGE OF AGES

"whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things pertain to love, whatsoever things are of honest report, if there be any virtuous thing, if there be any laudable thing, (of learning) those same have ye in your mind, Php. 4:8

CORNERSTONE ROCK AGE OF AGES

Postby jadmin » Sat May 05, 2018 2:50 pm

Psalms 62
1((To the chanter, for by Iduthun a Psalm of David.)) My soul waiteth only upon God, for of him cometh my help.  2He only is my strength, my salvation, my defense, so that I shall not greatly fall.  3How long will ye imagine mischief against every man? ye shall be slain all of the sort of you: yea as a tottering wall shall ye be, and like a broken hedge.  4Their device is only how to put him out, their delight is in lies: they give good words with their mouth, but curse with their heart. Selah.  5Nevertheless, my soul abideth only upon God, for he is my God.  6He only is my strength, my salvation, my defense: so that I shall not fall.  7In God is my health, my glory, my might and in God is my trust.  8O put your trust in him alway, (ye people) pour out your hearts before him, for God is our hope. Selah.  9As for men they are but vain, men are deceitful: upon the weights they are altogether lighter than vanity it self.  10O trust not in wrong or robbery, give not yourselves unto vanity: if riches increase, set not your heart upon them.  11God spake once a word, twice have I heard the same, that power belongeth unto God.  12That thou Lord art merciful, and that thou rewardest every man according to his works.    
- Tyndale and friends Bible

Matthew 21:33-42
33Hearken another similitude. There was a certain householder, which set a vineyard, and hedged it round about, and made a winepress in it, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a strange country.  34And when the time of the fruit drew near, he sent his servants to the husbandmen, to receive the fruits of it,  35and the husbandmen caught his servants, and beat one, killed another, and stoned another.  36Again he sent other servants more than the first, and they served them likewise.  37But last of all, he sent unto them his own son, saying: they will fear my son.  38 When the husbandmen saw his son, they said among them selves: This is the heir, come on let us kill him, and let us take his inheritance, to our selves.  39And they caught him and thrust him out of the vineyard, and slew him.  40When the lord of the vineyard cometh: what will he do with those husbandmen?  41They said unto him: he will evil destroy those evil persons, and will let out his vineyard unto other husbandmen, which shall deliver him his fruit at times convenient.  42Jesus said unto them: did ye never read in the scriptures? The same stone which the builders refused, is set in the principal part of the corner: this was the Lord's doing, and it is marvelous in our eyes.  

Jesus Christ the Lord is known by many meaningful great titles, such as it can even be said: that indeed he is the cornerstone rock age of ages for his people.

Luke 23:38
His superscription was written over him, in greek, latin, and hebrew letters: This is the King of the Jews.

Acts 4:10-12
10be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, and whom God raised from death again, this man standeth here present before you whole.  11This is the stone cast aside of you builders which is set in the chief place of the corner.  12Neither is there health in any other. Nor yet also is there any other name given to men wherein we must be saved.  

Psalms 118
1O give thanks unto the LORD, for he is gracious, and his mercy endureth for ever.  2Let Israel now confess, that his mercy endureth for ever.  3Let the house of Aaron now confess, that his mercy endureth forever.  4Yea let them now that fear the LORD confess, that his mercy endureth forever.  5I called upon the LORD in trouble, and the LORD heard me at large.  6The LORD is my helper, I will not fear what man doeth unto me.  7The LORD is my helper, and I shall see my desire upon mine enemies.  8It is better to trust in the LORD, than to put any confidence in man.  9It is better to trust in the LORD, than to put any confidence in princes.  10All Heathen compassed me round about, but in the name of the LORD will I destroy them.  11They keep me in on every side, but in the name of the LORD I will destroy them.  12They came about me like bees, and were as hot as the fire in the thorns, but in the name of the LORD I will destroy them.  13They thrust at me, that I might fall, but the LORD was my help.  14The LORD is my strength, and my song, and is become my salvation.  15The voice of joy and mirth is in the dwellings of the righteous, for the right hand of the LORD hath gotten the victory.  16The right hand of the LORD hath the preeminence, the right hand of the LORD hath gotten the victory.  17I will not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD.  18The LORD hath chastened and correct me, but he hath not given me over unto death.  19Open me the gates of righteousness, that I may go in there thorow, and give thanks unto the LORD.  20This is the door of the LORD, the righteous shall enter in thorow it.  21I thank thee, that thou hast heard me, and art become my salvation.  22The same stone which the builders refused, is become the head stone in the corner.  23This was the LORD's doing, and it is marvelous in our eyes.  24This is the day which the LORD hath made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.  25Help now O LORD, O LORD, send us now prosperity.  26Blessed be he that cometh in the name of the LORD, we wish you good luck, ye that be of the house of the LORD.  27God is the LORD, and hath shewed us light: O garnish the solempne feast with green branches, even unto the horns of the altar.  28Thou art my God, and I will thank thee: thou art my God, and I will praise thee.  29O give thanks unto the LORD, for he is gracious, and his mercy endureth for ever.    
jadmin
Site Admin

Return to STUDIES