[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1006: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/verse_mod.php:116)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1006: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/verse_mod.php:116)
Faith Of God • View topic - Go Spell the God-Spell

Go Spell the God-Spell

"whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things pertain to love, whatsoever things are of honest report, if there be any virtuous thing, if there be any laudable thing, (of learning) those same have ye in your mind, Php. 4:8

Go Spell the God-Spell

Postby jadmin » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:46 pm

GOD-SPELL
Ordained
Salvation
Professing
Everlasting
Loving-kindness

2 Corinthians 1:19-24
19For God's son Jesus Christ which was preached among you by us (that is to say by me and Silvanus and Thimotheus) was not yea and nay: but in him it was Yea:  20For all the promises of God, in him are Yea: and are in him Amen, unto the laud of God thorow us.  21 It is God which stablisheth us and you in Christ, and hath anointed us,  22which hath also sealed us, and hath given the earnest of the spirit into our hearts.  23I call God for a record unto my soul, that for to favor you withal, I came not any more unto Corinthum.  24Not that we be lords over your faith: but helpers of your joy. For by faith ye stand.  
- Tyndale and friends Bible

Yea about two millennia ago, the Messiah came in the flesh; He was called Jesus (Yea'sHu'WaH in Hebrew meaning God's Eternal Salvation) and born of a virgin according to what the scriptures foretold; by heritage from the seed of King David according to the flesh, and of the promised seed of Abraham; and died for our sins at Calvary shedding his precious blood agreeing to the scriptures; and was buried, and God his father resurrected him on the third day: and thus He was seen by many brethren.Acts

".. And he said unto them. These are the words which I spake unto you while I was yet with you: that all must be fulfilled which were written of me in the law of Moses and in the Prophets, and in the Psalmes:
Code: Select all
Ps.45:7; & 110:1, Isai.9:5, Jer.23:6; & 33:16, Mich.5:1, Mal.3:1
Gen.3:15, Isai.7:14
Gen.21:12, & 22:18; 49:9-10, 2Sam.7:12, Isai.11:1, Jer.23:5
Mich.5:1
Gen.49:10, Isai.11:1, Dan.9:24
Os.11:1
Isai.11:1
Isai.40:3, Mal.3:1, & 4:5
Isai.9:1-2
Isai.35:5
Ps.118:25-26, Zach.9:9
Ps.41:9, & 55:13
Zach.11:12
Isai.50:6
Isai.53:12
Ps. 22:1, Isai. 53:11,
Deut.21:22-23, Ps.22:17,
Ps.22:8, & 69:21
Ps.22:18
Exod.12:46, Ps.34:20
Isai.53:8, Dan 9:26
Isai. 53:9, Jona. 1:17
Ps.16:10.
Isai.53:10, Jon.1:17,
Ps.68:18, & 110:1
Joel.2:28.

" Then opened he their wits, that they might understand the scriptures, and said unto them: Thus is it written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise again from death the third day, and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, and must begin at Jerusalem."

Luke 24

Galatians 3:24-31
24Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster unto the time of Christ, that we might be made righteous by faith.  25But after that faith is come, now are we no longer under a schoolmaster.  26For ye are all the sons of God, by the faith which is in Christ Jesus.  27For all ye that are baptised, have put Christ on you.  28Now is there no jew, neither greek: there is neither bond, neither free: there is neither man, neither woman: for all are one thing in Christ Jesu.  29If ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs by promise.      

Matthew 5:17-48
17Ye shall not think, that I am come to disannul the law, other the prophets: no I am not come to disannul them, but to fulfil them.  18For truly I say unto you, till heaven and earth perish, one jot, or one tittle of the law shall not scape, till all be fulfilled.  19Whosoever breaketh one of these least commandments, and teacheth men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven. But whosoever shall observe and teach them, that person shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.  20For I say unto you except your righteousness exceed the righteousness of the scribes and pharisees, ye cannot enter into the kingdom of heaven.  21Ye have heard how it was said unto them of the old time: Thou shalt not kill. Whosoever shall kill, shall be in danger of judgement.  22But I say unto you, whosoever is angry with his brother, shall be in danger of judgement. Whosoever shall say unto his brother raca, shall be in danger of a council. But whosoever say unto his brother thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.  23Therefore when thou offerest thy gift at the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath anything against thee:  24leave there thine offering before the altar, and go thy way first and reconcile thyself to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.  25Agree with thine adversary at once, whiles thou art in the way with him, lest thine adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the minister, and then thou be cast into prison.  26 I say unto thee verily: thou shalt not come out thence till thou have paid the utmost farthing.  27Ye have heard how it was said to them of old time, thou shalt not commit advoutry.  28But I say unto you, that whosoever eyeth a wife, lusting after her, hath committed advoutry with her already in his heart.  29Wherefore if thy right eye offend thee, pluck him out, and cast him from thee. Better it is for thee that one of thy members perish than that thy whole body should be cast into hell.  30Also if thy right hand offend thee, cut him off and cast him from thee. Better it is that one of thy members perish, than that all thy body should, be cast in to hell.  31It is said, whosoever put away his wife, let him give her a testimonial of her divorcement.  32But I say unto you: whosoever put away his wife, (except it be for fornication) causeth her to break matrimony. And whosoever marrieth her that is divorced, breaketh wedlock.  33Again ye have heard, how it was said to them of old time, thou shalt not forswear thyself, but shalt perform thine oath to God.  34But I say unto you swear not at all: neither by heaven, for it is God's seat:  35nor yet by the earth, for it is his footstool: Neither by Jerusalem, for it is the city of that great King:  36neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one white hair, or black:  37But your communication shall be, yea, yea: nay, nay. For whatsoever is more than that, cometh of evil.  38Ye have heard how it is said, an eye for an eye: a tooth for a tooth.  39But I say to you, that ye withstand not wrong. But if a man give thee a blow on thy right cheek, turn to him the other.  40And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take thy coat from thee, let him have thy cloak also.  41And whosoever will compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.  42Give to him that asketh: and from him that would borrow turn not away.  43Ye have heard how it is said: thou shalt love thine neighbor, and hate thine enemy.  44But I say unto you, love your enemies. Bless them that curse you. Do good to them that hate you. Pray for them which do you wrong, and persecute you,  45that ye may be the children of your heavenly father: for he maketh his sun to arise, on the evil, and on the good, and sendeth his rain on the just and unjust.  46For if ye shall love them, which love you: what reward shall ye have? Do not the publicans even so?  47And if ye be friendly to your brethren only: what singular thing do ye? Do not the publicans likewise?  48Ye shall therefore be perfect, even as your heavenly father is perfect.  

"We know that the law is GOoD, if a man use it lawfully, understanding this, how that the law is not given unto a righteous man, but unto the unrighteous and disobedient, to the ungodly and to sinners, to unholy and unclean, to murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, to manslayers and whoremongers: to them that defile themselves with mankind: to menstealers: to liars and to perjured, and so forth if there be any other thing that is contrary to wholesome doctrine according to the glorious gospel of the holy God, which gospel is committed unto me.
And I thank him that hath made me strong in Christ Jesu our Lord: for he counted me true, and put me in office,
when before I was a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and a tyrant. Nevertheless I obtained mercy because I did it ignorantly, in unbelief:
but the grace of our Lord was more abundant, with faith and love, which is in Christ Jesu.
This is a true saying, and by all means worthy to be received, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am chief:
Notwithstanding unto me was mercy given, that Jesus Christ should first shew on me all long patience, unto the ensample of them which shall in time to come believe on him unto eternal life.
So then unto God, King everlasting, immortal, invisible, and wise only, be honour and praise for ever and ever Amen."

1 Timothy 1; 1John 1
?!Are you innocent with Christ or guilty with satan!?
Exodus 20; Romans 3:10, Rm. 5
Luke 12:5
I will shew you, whom ye shall fear. Fear him which after he hath killed, hath power to cast into hell. Yea I say unto you, him fear.
Revelation 19:17-21
17And I saw an angel stand in the sun, and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly by the midst of heaven: come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God,  18that ye may eat the flesh of kings, and of high captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all free men and bond men, and of small and great.  19And I saw the beast and the kings of the earth, and their warriors gathered together to make battle against him that sat on the horse and against his soldiers.  20And the beast was taken, and with him that false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that received the beast's mark, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast into a pond of fire burning with brimstone:  21and the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth, and all the fowls were fulfilled with their flesh.  
Revelation 20:1-14
1And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit, and a great chain in his hand.  2And he took the dragon that old serpent, which is the devil and satanas, and he bound him a thousand years:  3and cast him into the bottomless pit, and he bound him, and set a seal on him, that he should deceive the people no more, till the thousand years were fulfilled. And after that he must be loosed for a little season.  4And I saw seats, and they sat upon them, and judgement was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesu, and for the word of God: which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had taken his mark upon their foreheads, or on their hands: and they lived, and reigned with Christ a thousand year:  5but the other of the dead men lived not again, until the thousand year were finished. This is that first resurrection.  6Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection. For on such shall the second death have no power, for they shall be the priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand year.  7And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,  8and shall go out to deceive the people which are in the four quarters of the earth Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle whose number is as the sand of the sea:  9and they went up on the plain of the earth, and compassed the tents of the saints about, and the beloved city. And fire came down from God, out of heaven, and devoured them:  10and the devil that deceived them, was cast into a lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet were and shall be tormented day and night for ever more.  11And I saw a great white seat and him that sat on it, from whose face fled away both the earth and heaven, and their place was no more found.  12And I saw the dead, both great and small stand before God: And the books were opened, and another book was opened, which is the book of life, and the dead were judged of those things which were written in the books according to their deeds:  13and the sea gave up her dead, which were in her, and death and hell delivered up the dead, which were in them: and they were judged every man according to his deeds.  14And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is that second death.  

"The time is come, and the kingdom of God is at hand, repent and believe the Gospel."
Mark 1:15; John 3; Hebrews 3

-"Seek ye the Lord, while he may be found, and call upon him while he is near.
Let the ungodly man forsake his ways and the unrighteous his imaginations, and turn again unto the Lord: so shall he be merciful unto him: and to our God, for he is is ready to forgive."

-"We as helpers therefore exhort you, that ye receive not the grace of God in vain. For he saith: I have heard thee in a time accepted: and in the day of salvation, have I succoured thee. Behold, now is that well accepted time: behold now is the day of salvation."

Isaias 55:6-7; 2 Corinthians 6; Ezequiel 18; 1 Timothy 4

"Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man is as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower falleth away, but the word of the Lord endureth ever. And this is the word which by the Gospell was preached among you."
1Peter 1:23-25; John 3; 1 Thessalonians 2; James

"Marvel not that I said to thee, Ye must be born a new."

John 3:7; 2Corinthians 5

"For by grace are ye made safe through faith, and that not of yourselves. For it is the gift of God, and comes not of works, lest any man should boast himself. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesu unto good works, unto the which God ordained us before, that we should walk in them."

Ephesians 2:8-10; John 1; 1 Timothy 4

This is a true saying. Of these things I would thou shouldest certify, that they which believe God, might be studious to go forward in good works. These things are good and profitable unto men.
Titus 3:8

Those that HAVE NO INHERITANCE in the Kingdom of God:

"Do ye not remember how that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God?
Be not deceived. For neither fornicators, neither worshippers of images, neither whoremongers, neither weaklings, neither abusers of themselves with mankind, neither thieves, neither the covetous, neither drunkards, neither cursed speakers, neither *pillers, shall inherit the kingdom of God. *pillers: those that charge others excessively, as to pillage the people, what ever the market will bear."
1Corinthians 6:9-10; Romans; Galatians 5; Ephesians 5; Jude; Revelation 21

-"I said: Lord be merciful unto me, heal my soul, for I have sinned against thee."
-"For if thou shalt knowledge with thy mouth that Jesus is the Lord, and shalt believe with thine heart that God raised him up from death, thou shalt be safe."
Psalms 41:4; Romans 1, 10:9; 2 Timothy 1, 2 Timothy 2

For he saith to Moses: I will shew mercy to whom I shew mercy: And will have compassion on whom I have compassion.
So lieth it not then in a man's will or running <nor cunning>, but in the mercy of God.

Romans 9:15-16 (Exodus 3:19)

But I thorow the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God.
Ga. 2:19

"For the Grace of God, that bringeth salvation unto all men, hath appeared and teacheth us that we should deny ungodliness and worldly lusts, and that we should live sober minded, righteously and godly in this present world, looking for that blessed hope and glorious appearing of the mighty God, and of our saviour Jesu Christ which gave himself for us, to redeem us from all unrighteousness, and to purge us a peculiar people unto himself, fervently given unto good works."
Titus 2:11-14, Tt. 3; 3 John

"God is a spirit, and they that worship him, must worship him, in spirit and verity."
John 4, John 14; Psalms 31; Romans 8; Colossians

"And hereby we know that we have known him, if we keep his commandments.
He that saith I know him, and [yet] keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the verity is not in him.
Whosoever keepeth his word, in him [verily] is the love of God perfect in deed. And thereby know we that we are in him.
He that saith he bideth in him, ought to walk even as he walked."
"Whosoever believeth that Iesus is Christ, is born of God. And every one that loveth him which begat, loveth him also which was begotten of him.
In this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.
This is the love of God, that we keep his commandments, and his commandments are not grievous.
For all that is born of God, overcometh the world. And this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith."
1Jo 2:3-6, 1Jo 5:1-4, Mat. chap 5, Mt. Chap 6, Mat. chap 7, Luk chap 6

-".. Which is the first of all the commandments?

Jesus answered him: the first of all the commandments is:

Hear Israel: The Lord God, is one Lord. And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength.

This is the first commandment. And the second is like unto this:

Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thy self.

There is none other commandment greater than these."

-"Therefore whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, even so do ye to them. This is the law and the Prophets."

-"for the end of the commandment is love that cometh of a pure heart and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned"

Mark 12:29-34; Matthew 7:12; 1 Timothy 1:5;

Deuteronomy 6; Matthew 22:37-40; Luke 6:31, Luke 10:27-37; John 15, John 13

Ro 9:15 For he saith to Moses: I will shew mercy to whom I shew mercy: And will have compassion on whom I have compassion.
Ro 9:16 So lieth it not then in a man's will, or running, <nor cunning> but in the mercy of God.

Jesu so loves that even warned us way ahead of time:

"And ye shall be hated of all men for my names sake.

But whosoever shall endure unto the end, the same shall be safe."

Mark 13:13; Matthew 13; Luke 13; Matthew 24 - Mt. 25; 2 Thessalonians; Revelation

".. I tell you he will avenge them and that quickly. When the son of man comes, suppose ye, that he shall find faith on the earth."
Luke 18:8; 2 John 1; Acts 1:11; Mark 13

He that believeth on the son, hath everlasting life. And he that beloveth not the son, shall not see life, but the wrath of God abideth on him.
John 3:36;

It is a true saying:
If we be dead with him, we also shall live with him;
If we be patient, we shall also reign with him;
If we deny him, he also shall deny us;
If we believe not, yet abideth he faithful; He cannot deny himself.
2Tm. 2:11-13

The resurrection of the dead; and, a new heaven and a new earth.

"But now is Christ risen from the dead, and is become the first fruits of them that slept. For by a man came death, and by a man came resurrection of the dead. For as by Adam all die: even so by Christ, shall all be made alive, and every man in his own order. The first is Christ, then they that are Christs at his coming. Then cometh the end, when he hath delivered up the kingdom to God the father, when he hath put down all rule, authority and power. For he must reign till he have put all his enemies under his feet. "

1 Corinthians 15; Psalm 8

Matthew 23; Luke 20; John 11; Acts 4, Acts 17, Acts 23, Acts 24;
Romans 11; Philippians 3; Hebrews 6; Revelation 20

O that my words were written, O that they were put in a book: would God they were graven with an iron pen in lead or in stone.
For I am sure, that my redeemer liveth, and that I shall rise out of the earth in the latter day: that I shall be clothed again with this skin, and see God in my flesh. Yea I my self shall behold him, not with other but with these same eyes.
My reins are consumed within me, when ye say: Why do not we persecute him? We have found an occasion against him.
But beware of the sword, for the sword will be avenged of wickedness, and be sure, that there is a judgement.
Job 19:23-29, Matthew 10:34, Revelation 13:10, Matthew 26:52,Revelation 14:12, Luke 2:34-35, Luke 22:36, Ephesians 6:17, Hebrews 4:12, Revelation 1:16, 2:12-16, 19:15-21

Let men this wise esteem us, even as the ministers of Christ, and disposers of the secrets of God. Furthermore it is required of the disposers that they be found faithful. With me is it but a very small thing, that I should be judged of you, either of man's day. No I judge not mine own self. I know nought by myself: yet am I not thereby justified. It is the Lord that judgeth me. Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, which will lighten things that are hid in darkness: and open the counsels of the hearts. And then shall every man have praise of God.
1Cor. 4:1-5, Matthew 7:1, Luke 6:37, John 7:24, 1Samuel 16:7

".. The Lord is not slack to fulfil his promise, as some men count slackness: but is patient to us ward, and would have no man lost, but would receive all men to repentance.
Nevertheless the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in the which day, the heavens shall perish with terrible noise, and the elements shall melt with heat, and the earth with the works that are therein shall burn.
If all these things shall perish, what manner persons ought ye to be in holy conversation, and godliness: looking for, and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, in which the heavens shall perish with fire, and the elements shall be consumed with heat.
Nevertheless we look for a new heaven, and a new earth, according to his promise, wherein dwelleth righteousness."
2 Peter 3:9-13; Philemon; Isaiah 65; Revelation 21

AMEN

The Lord Jesu Christ is come in the flesh; this

same Christ Jesus that was since taken up

to heaven from the Apostles, received in a

cloud, shall so return in the flesh according

to the Scriptures. He comes quickly;

As he was taken up, is soon coming,

even as the Apostles saw him go

into heaven. He comes

with clouds, and

with the glorified body;

The God and his son cometh

according to the Scriptures;

Thus it is written, and,

so be it.

Philippians 2:12-13
12Wherefore my dearly beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not when I was present only, but now much more in mine absence, even so perform your own health with fear and trembling.  13For it is God which worketh in you, both the will and also the deed, even of good will.  

Revelation 22:10-17
10And he said unto me: seal not the sayings of prophesy of this book. For the time is at hand.  11He that doth evil, let him do evil still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be more righteous: and he that is holy, let him be more holy.  12And behold I come shortly, and my reward with me, to give every man according as his deeds shall be.  13I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.  14Blessed are they that do his commandments, that their power may be in the tree of life, and may enter in thorow the gates into the city.  15For with out shall be dogs and enchanters, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth or maketh leasings.  16I Jesus sent mine angel, to testify unto you these things in the congregations. I am the root and the generation of David, and the bright morning star.  17And the spirit and the bride said come. And let him that heareth, say also come. And let him that is a thirst come. And let whosoever will, take of the water of life free.  

Book of Revelation 22:21 wrote:
The grace of our Lord YesU Christ be with you all (faithful Saints) Amen. * (He who witnesseth these things saith: They will happen and climax quickly. Come our Lord YesUS Christ upon all Your wholy saints unto age of the ages. Amen.)

Scripture quotations from the first English translation of the original tongues, by:
martyr William Tyndale and friends..

PS.
Romans 11:25-36
25I would not that this secret should be hid from you my brethren (lest ye should be wise in your own conceits) that partly blindness is happened in Israel, until the fullness of the gentiles be come in.  26And so all Israel shall be saved. As it is written: There shall come out of Sion he that doth deliver, and shall turn away the ungodliness of Jacob.  27And this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.  28As concerning the gospel; They are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are loved for the fathers' sakes.  29For verily the gifts and calling of God are such, that it cannot repent him of them,  30for look, as ye in time passed have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy thorow their unbelief:  31even so now have they not believed the mercy which is happened unto you; That they also may obtain mercy.  32God hath wrapped all nations in unbelief, that he might have mercy on all.  33O the deepness of the abundant wisdom and knowledge off God: how incomprehensible are his judgements, and his ways unsearchable.  34For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who was his counsellor?  35other who hath given unto him first, that he might be recompensed again?  36For of him, and thorow him, and unto him are all things. To him be glory forever Amen.  
1 Peter 2
1Wherefore lay a side all maliciousness, and all guile, and dissimulation, and envy, and all backbiting:  2and as new born babes, desire that reasonable milk which is without corruption, that ye may be grown therein. (thereby unto salvation)  3If so be that ye have tasted how pleasant the Lord is,  4to whom ye come as unto a living stone disallowed of men, but elect of God and precious:  5and ye as living stones, are made a spiritual house, and an holy priesthood, for to offer up spiritual sacrifice, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.  6Wherefore it is contained in the scripture: behold, I put in Sion an head corner stone, elect and precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be ashamed.  7Unto you therefore which believe is he precious: but unto them which believe not the same stone which the builders refused, is made the head stone in the corner,  8and a stone to stumble at, and a rock to offend them which stumble at the word, and believe not that where on they were set.  9But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, and a peculiar people, that ye should shew the virtues of him that called you out of darkness into his marvelous light,  10which in time past were not a people, yet are now the people of God, which were not under mercy: but now have obtained mercy.  11Dearly beloved I beseech you as strangers, and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts which fight against the soul,  12and see that ye have honest conversation among the gentiles, that they which backbite you as evil doers, may see your good works and praise God in the day of visitation.  13Submit yourselves unto all manner ordinance of man for the Lord's sake, whether it be unto the King as unto the chief head:  14other unto rulers, as unto them that are sent of him, for the punishment of evil doers: but for the laud of them that well do.  15For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye should stop the mouths of ignorant men:  16as free, and not as though ye took liberty for a cloak of maliciousness: but even as the servants of God.  17See that ye honour all men. Love brotherly fellowship, fear God, honour the King.  18Servants obey your masters with all fear, not only if they be good and courteous: but also though they be froward.  19For it cometh of grace, if a man for conscience toward God endure grief, suffering wrongfully.  20For what praise is it, if when ye be buffeted for your faults, ye take it patiently? But and if when ye do well, ye suffer wrong and take it patiently, then is there thanks with God.  21 Hereunto verily were ye called, for Christ also suffered for our sakes: leaving us an ensample that ye should follow his steps,  22which did no sin, neither was there guile found in his mouth:  23which when he was reviled, reviled not again: when he suffered, he threatened not: but committed the cause to him that judgeth righteously,  24which his own self bare our sins in his body on the tree, that we should be delivered from sin and should live in righteousness. By whose stripes ye were healed.  25For ye were as sheep which go astray: but are now returned unto the shepherd, and bishop of your souls.    
Isaiah 28
1Woe be to the crown of pride, to the drunken Ephraimites, and to the fading flower, to the glory of his pomp, that is upon the top of the plentious valley: which men be overladen with wine.  2Behold, the strength and power of the Lord shall break into the land on every side, like a tempest of hail, that beareth down strongholds, and like an horrible, mighty and overflowing water.  3And the proud crown of the drunken Ephraimites, shall be trodden under foot.  4And as for the fading flower, the glory of his pomp, which is upon the top of the plentious valley: it shall happen unto him, as to an untimely fruit before the harvest come. Which as soon as it is seen, is by and by devoured, or ever it come well in a man's hand.  5And then shall the LORD of Hosts be a joyful crown, and a glorious garland unto the remnant of his people.  6Unto the lowly, he shall be a spirit of judgement, and unto them that drive away the enemies from the gates, he shall be a spirit of strength.  7But they go wrong by the reason of wine, they fall and stacker because of strong drink. Yea even the priests and prophets themselves go amiss, they are drunken with wine, and weak brained thorow strong drink. They err in seeing, and in judgement they fail.  8For all tables are so full of vomit and filthiness, that no place is clean.  9What is he among them, that can teach, instruct or inform the children, which are weeded from suck or taken from the breasts: of any other fashion than:  10Command that may be commanded, bid that may be bidden, forbid that may be forbidden, keep back that may be kept back, here a little, there a little.  11And therefore the LORD also shall speak with lisping lips and with a strange language unto this people, to whom he spake afore of this manner:  12This shall bring rest, if one refresh the weary, yea this shall bring rest. But they had no will to hear.  13And therefore the LORD shall answer their stubborness. (Command that may be commanded, bid that may be bidden, forbid that may be forbidden, keep back that may be kept back, here a little, there a little.) That they may go forth, fall backward, be bruised, snared, and taken.  14Wherefore hear the word of the LORD, ye mockers that rule the Lord's people, which is at Jerusalem.  15For ye comfort yourselves thus: Tush, death and we are at point, and as for hell, we have made a condition with it, that though there break out any sore plague, it shall not come upon us. For with deceit will we escape, and with nimbleness will we defend ourselves.  16Therefore thus sayeth the Lord GOD: Behold, I will lay a stone in Sion, a great stone, a costly corner stone, for a sure foundation: that who so putteth his trust in him, shall not be confounded.  17Righteousness will I set up again in the balance, and judgement in the weights. The tempest of hail shall take away your refuge, that ye have to deceive withal: and the overflowing waters shall break down your strongholds of dissimulation.  18Thus the appointment that ye have made with death, shall be done away: and the condition that ye made with hell, shall not stand. When the great destruction goeth thorow, it shall all to tread you. It shall take you quite away before it.  19For it shall go forth early in the morning, and continue only that day and that night. And the very fear only shall teach you, when ye hear it.  20For the bed shall be so narrow that a man can not lie upon it: And the covering too small, that a man may not wind himself therein.  21For the LORD shall step forth as he did upon the mount Perazim, and shall take on as he did upon the dale of Gabaon: that he may bring forth his device, his strange device: and fulfill his work, his wonderful work.  22And therefore make no mocks at it, that your captivity increase not: for I have heard the Lord GOD of Hosts say, that there shall come a sudden destruction and plague upon the whole earth.  23Take heed, and hear my voice, ponder and mark my words well.  24Goeth not the husbandman ever in due season earnestly to his land? He moweth and ploweth his ground to sow.  25And when he hath made it plain, he soweth it with fetches or comin. He soweth the wheat and Barley in their place, Milium and Rye also in their place.  26And that he may do it right, his God teacheth him and sheweth him.  27For he treadeth not the fitches out with a waine, neither bringeth he the cart here and there over the comin, but he thresheth the fitches out with a flayle, and the comin with a rod.  28As for the wheat, he grindeth it to make bread thereof; In as much as he can not bring it to pass with treading out. For neither the bruising that the cart wheels make, nor his beasts can grind it.  29This and such like things come of the LORD of Hosts which is marvelous in counsel, and great in righteousness.    
jadmin
Site Admin

Return to STUDIES