[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1006: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/verse_mod.php:116)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1006: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/verse_mod.php:116)
Faith Of God • View topic - word of encouragement

word of encouragement

"whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things pertain to love, whatsoever things are of honest report, if there be any virtuous thing, if there be any laudable thing, (of learning) those same have ye in your mind, Php. 4:8

word of encouragement

Postby jadmin » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:33 pm

John 3:16-21
16 God so loved the world, that he gave his only son for the intent, that none that believe in him, should perish: But should have everlasting life.  17For God sent not his son into the world, to condemn the world: But that the world through him, might be saved.  18He that believeth on him shall not be condemned. But he that believeth not, is condemned all ready, because he believeth not in the name of the only son of God.  19And this is the condemnation: Light is come into the world, and the men have loved darkness more than light, because their deeds were evil.  20For every man that evil doeth, hateth the light: neither cometh to light, lest his deeds should be reproved.  21But he that doth truth, cometh to the light, that his deeds might be known, how that they are wrought in God.  
- Tyndale and friends Bible

Romans 13
1Let every soul submit himself unto the authority of the higher powers. There is no power but of God. The powers that be, are ordained of God.  2Whosoever therefore resisteth power, resisteth the ordinance of God. They that resist, shall receive to themselves damnation.  3For rulers are not to be feared for good works but for evil. Wilt thou be without fear of the power? Do well then: and so shalt thou be praised of the same.  4For he is the minister of God, for thy wealth. But and if thou do evil, then fear: for he beareth not a sword for nought; for he is the minister of God, to take vengeance on them that do evil.  5Wherefore ye must needs obey, not for fear of vengeance only: but also because of conscience.  6 Even for this cause pay ye tribute. For they are God's ministers, serving for the same purpose.  7Give to every man therefore his duty: Tribute to whom tribute belongeth: Custom to whom custom is due: fear to whom fear belongeth: Honour to whom honour pertaineth.  8Owe no thing to any man: but to love one another. For he that loveth another, fulfilleth the law.  9For these commandments: Thou shalt not commit advoutry: Thou shalt not kill: Thou shalt not steal: Thou shalt not bear false witness: Thou shalt not desire: and so forth if there be any other commandment, are all comprehended in this saying: Love thine neighbor as thyself.  10Love hurteth not his neighbor: Therefore is love the fulfilling of the law.  11This also we know, I mean the season, how that it is time that we should now awake out of sleep. For now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.  12The night is passed and the day is come nigh. Let us therefore cast away the deeds of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.  13Let us walk honestly as it were in the daylight: not in eating and drinking: neither in chambering and wantonness: neither in strife and envying:  14but put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ. And make not provision for the flesh, to fulfill the lusts of it.    

1 Timothy 1:15-17
15This is a true saying, and by all means worthy to be received, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am chief:  16Notwithstanding unto me was mercy given, that Jesus Christ should first shew on me all long patience, unto the ensample of them which shall in time to come believe on him unto eternal life.  17So then unto God, King everlasting, immortal, invisible, and wise only, be honour and praise for ever and ever Amen.  

Mark 8:31-34
31And he began to declare unto them, how that the son of man must suffer many things, and should be reproved of the seniors and of the high priests and scribes, and should be killed, and after three days arise again.  32And he spake that saying openly. And Peter took him aside, and began to chide him.  33 He turned about, and looked on his disciples, and rebuked Peter saying: Go after me Satan. For thou savourest not the things of God but the things of men.  34And he called the people unto him, with his disciples also, and said unto them. Whosoever will follow me, let him forsake himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.  

1 Corinthians 6:12
All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.
- King James Version

1 Corinthians 10:23
All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient. All things are lawful, but all things edify not.

2 Corinthians 13:8
We can do nothing against the truth, but for the truth.

2 Timothy 2:11-14
11It is a true saying: If we be dead with him, we also shall live with him;  12If we be patient, we shall also reign with him; If we deny him, he also shall deny us;  13If we believe not, yet abideth he faithful; He cannot deny himself.  14Of these things put them in remembrance, and testify before the Lord, that they strive not about words, which is to no profit, but to pervert the hearers.  

Ephesians 2:8-10
8For by grace are ye made safe thorow faith, and that not of your selves: For it is the gift of God,  9and cometh not of works, lest any man should boast himself.  10For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesu unto good works, unto the which God ordained us before, that we should walk in them.  

Titus 2:11-14
11For the grace of God, that bringeth health unto all men, hath appeared  12and teacheth us that we should deny ungodliness and worldly lusts, and that we should live honestly, righteously, and godly in this present world,  13looking for that blessed hope and glorious appearing of the mighty God, and of our saviour Jesu Christ:  14which gave himself for us, to redeem us from all unrighteousness, and to purge us a peculiar people unto himself, fervently given unto good works.  

Titus 3:8
This is a true saying. Of these things I would thou shouldest certify, that they which believe God, might be studious to go forward in good works. These things are good and profitable unto men.

1 Peter 4:7
The end of all things is at hand. Be ye therefore discreet, and sober, that ye may be apt to prayers.

1 Timothy 6:12
Fight the good fight of faith. Lay hand on eternal life, whereunto thou art called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.
jadmin
Site Admin

Return to STUDIES