[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1006: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/verse_mod.php:116)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1006: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/verse_mod.php:116)
Faith Of God • View topic - immovable horizontal earth: expanding verticle sky

immovable horizontal earth: expanding verticle sky

"whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things pertain to love, whatsoever things are of honest report, if there be any virtuous thing, if there be any laudable thing, (of learning) those same have ye in your mind, Php. 4:8

immovable horizontal earth: expanding verticle sky

Postby jadmin » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:04 pm

2 Peter 3:3-9
3This first understand, that there shall come in the last days mockers (in deceitfulness) which will walk after their own lusts  4and say: Where is the promise of his coming? For since the fathers died all things continue in the same estate wherein they were at the beginning.  5This they know not (and that willingly) how that the heavens a great while ago were, and the earth that was in the water, appeared up out of the water by the word of God:  6by the which things the world that then was perished overflowen with the flood.  7But the heavens verily and earth which are now, are kept by the same word in store, and reserved unto fire, against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.  8Dearly beloved be not ignorant of this one thing, how that one day is with the Lord, as a thousand year, and a thousand year as one day.  9The Lord is not slack to fulfil his promise as some men count slackness: but is patient to us ward and would have no man lost, but would receive all men to repentance.  
- Tyndale and friends Bible
2 Peter 3:5
For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
- King James Version

Code: Select all
Earth is a Circle:
Isaiah 40:22

Earth does NOT Move:
Psalm 104:5
Psalm 93:1
1 Chronicles 16:30
Psalm 96:10

Earth has Ends:
Deuteronomy 28:49
Deuteronomy 28:64
Deuteronomy 33:17
1 Samuel 2:10
Job 37:3
Job 38:13
Psalm 46:9
Psalm 48:10
Psalm 59:13
Psalm 61:2
Psalm 65:5
Psalm 67:7
Psalm 72:8
Psalm 98:3
Psalm 135:7
Proverbs 17:24
Proverbs 30:4
Isaiah 5:26
Isaiah 26:15
Isaiah 40:28
Isaiah 41:5
Isaiah 41:9
Isaiah 42:10
Isaiah 43:6
Isaiah 45:22
Isaiah 48:20
Isaiah 49:6
Isaiah 52:10
Jeremiah 10:13
Jeremiah 16:19
Jeremiah 25:31
Jeremiah 51:16
Micah 5:4
Zechariah 9:10
Acts 13:47

Earth has Corners:
Isaiah 11:12
Revelations 7:1

Earth has Pillars:
Job 9:6
Psalm 75:3
1 Samuel 2:8

Earth has a Face:
Genesis 1:29
Genesis 4:14
Genesis 6:1
Genesis 6:7
Genesis 7:3
Genesis 7:4
Genesis 8:9
Genesis 11:8
Genesis 11:9
Genesis 41:56
Exodus 10:5
Exodus 10:15
Exodus 32:12
Exodus 33:16
Numbers 12:3
Numbers 22:5
Numbers 22:11
Deuteronomy 6:15
Deuteronomy 7:6
1 Samuel 20:15
1 Kings 13:34
Job 37:12
Psalm 104:30
Jeremiah 8:2
Jeremiah 16:4
Jeremiah 25:26
Jeremiah 28:16
Ezekiel 34:6
Ezekiel 38:20
Ezekiel 39:14
Amos 9:6
Amos 9:8
Zechariah 5:3
Luke 21:35
Acts 17:26
Revelation 20:11

From the Top of a Tree:
Daniel 4:11
Daniel 4:20

From the Top of a Mountain:
Matthew 4:8

The Sun Moves:
Jonah 4:8
Nahum 3:17
Ecclesiastes 1:5
Leviticus 22:7
Deuteronomy 23:11
Joshua 8:29
2 Samuel 3:35
Amos 8:9
Isaiah 60:20
Deuteronomy 24:15
Micah 3:6
Ephesians 4:26
Exodus 22:26
Deuteronomy 11:30
Deuteronomy 24:13
Genesis 15:12
Exodus 17:12
Deuteronomy 16:6
Joshua 1:4
Joshua 10:27
1 Kings 22:36
2 Chronicles 18:34
Daniel 6:14
Jeremiah 15:9
Matthew 5:45
Genesis 19:23
Exodus 22:3
James 1:11
2 Samuel 23:4
Numbers 2:3
Joshua 12:1
Psalm 50:1
Psalm 113:3
Isaiah 41:25
Isaiah 45:6
Isaiah 49:10
Isaiah 59:19
Mark 16:2
Psalm 50:1
Malachi 1:11
Genesis 32:31
Numbers 21:11
Numbers 34:15
Deuteronomy 4:41
Deuteronomy 4:47
Joshua 1:15
Joshua 13:5
Joshua 19:12
Joshua 19:27
Joshua 19:34
Judges 20:43
Judges 8:13
Judges 9:33
Genesis 15:17
Judges 14:18
Judges 19:14
2 Samuel 2:24

Sun Anomalies:
Isaiah 38:8
Isaiah 60:20
Job 9:7
Joshua 10:12-14
Habakkuk 3:11

Earth Created Before the Sun:
Genesis 1:1-4, 14-19

Ephesians 3:14-21
14For this cause I bow my knees unto the father of our Lord Jesus Christ,  15which is father over all that is called father In heaven and in earth, that he would grant you according to the riches of his glory,  16that ye may be strengthened with might by his spirit in the inner man,  17that Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith, that ye being rooted and grounded in love,  18might be able to comprehend with all saints, what is that breadth and length, depth and height:  19and to know what is the love of Christ, which love passeth knowledge: that ye might be fulfilled with all manner of fullness which cometh of God.  20Unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly, above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,  21be praise in the congregation by Jesus Christ, thorow out all generations from time to time. Amen.  
Ephesians 3:18
might be able to comprehend with all saints, what is that breadth and length, depth and height:

Colossians 1:10-21
10that ye might walk worthy of the Lord in all things that please, being fruitful in all good works and increasing in the knowledge of God  11strengthed with all might, thorow his glorious power, unto all patience, and long suffering, with joyfulness,  12giving thanks unto the father which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of saints in light.  13Which hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear son,  14in whom we have redemption thorow his blood, that is to say, forgiveness of sins,  15which is the image of the invisible God, first begotten before all creatures:  16for by him were all things created, things that are in heaven, and things that are in earth: things visible, and things invisible: whether they be majesty or lordship, either rule or power.  17All things are created by him, and in him, and he is before all things, and in him all things have their being.  18And he is the head of the body, that is to wit of the congregation, he is the beginning and first begotten of the dead, that in all things he might have the preeminence.  19For it pleased the father that in him should all fullness dwell,  20and by him to reconcile all things unto himself, and to set at peace by him thorow the blood of his cross both things in heaven and things in earth.  21And you (which were in times past strangers and enemies, because your minds were set in evil works) hath he now reconciled  

Revelation 3:14
And unto the angel of the congregation which is in Laodicia write: This saith (amen) the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creatures of God.

Genesis 1:1-7
1In the beginning God created heaven and earth.  2The earth was void and empty, and darkness was upon the deep, and the spirit of god moved upon the water.  3Then God said: let there be light and there was light.  4And God saw the light that it was good: and divided the light from the darkness,  5and called the light day, and the darkness night: and so of the evening and morning was made the first day.  6And God said: let there be a firmament between the waters, and let it divide the waters asunder.  7Then God made the firmament and parted the waters which were under the firmament, from the waters that were above the firmament: And it was so.  

John 1:1-5
1In the beginning was that word, and that word was with god: and god was that word.  2The same was in the beginning with god.  3All things were made by it, and without it, was made no thing, that made was.  4In it was life; And life was the light of men;  5And the light shineth in the darkness, and darkness comprehended it not.  

Proverbs 8:23-31
23I have been ordained from everlasting, and from the beginning or ever the earth was made.  24When I was born, there were neither depths nor springs of water.  25Before the foundations of the mountains were laid, yea before all hills was I born.  26The earth and all that is upon the earth was not yet made, no not the ground itself.  27For when he made the heavens, I was present: when he set up the depths in order:  28when he hanged the clouds above: when he fastened the springs of the deep:  29When he shut the sea within certain bounds, that the waters should not go over their marks. When he laid the foundations of the earth  30I was with him, ordering all things, delighting daily, and rejoicing all way before him.  31As for the round compass of his world, I make it joyful: for my delight is to be among the children of men.  

Proverbs 8:27
When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:
- King James Version

22 The Lord made me the beginning of his ways for his works.
23 He established me before time was in the beginning, before he made the earth:
24 even before he made the depths; before the fountains of water came forth:
25 before the mountains were settled, and before all hills, he begets me.
26 The Lord made countries and uninhabited tracks, and the highest inhabited parts of the world.
27 When he prepared the heaven, I was present with him; and when he prepared his throne upon the winds:
28 and when he strengthened the clouds above; and when he secured the fountains of the earth:
29 and when he strengthened the foundations of the earth:
30 I was by him, suiting myself to him, I was that wherein he took delight; and daily I rejoiced in his presence continually.
-Brenton Septuagint translation

The Lord created me, the beginning of his ways for his works. Before this age he founded me; in the beginning; before he made the earth and before he made the deeps : before the fountains of water issued forth—before the mountains were established; and before all the hills, he bringeth me forth. The Lord made fields and unhabited wilds; and the habitable heights of the earth. When he furnished the heaven, I was with him; and when he set apart his own throne on the winds: and when he strengthened the clouds above: and when he secured the fountains of the earth below— And when he made the foundations of the earth strong: I was harmonizing with him. I was the one in whom he delighted; and I was daily gladdened by his presence on all occasions— when he finished the world and was pleased therewith;
-Thomson Septuagint translation

Job 26:7-14
7He stretcheth out the north over the empty, and hangeth the earth upon nothing.  8He bindeth the water in his clouds, that they fall not down together.  9He holdeth back his stole, that it can not be seen, and spreadeth his clouds before it.  10He hath compassed the waters with certain bounds, until the day and night come to an end.  11The very pillars of heaven tremble and quake at his reproof.  12He filleth the sea with his power, and thorow his wisdom hath he set forth the world.  13With his spirit hath he garnished the heavens, and with his hand hath he wounded the rebellious serpent.  14This is now a short sum of his doings. But who is able sufficiently to rehearse his works? Who can perceive and understand the thunder of his power.  
Job 26:7-14
7He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing.  8He bindeth up the waters in his thick clouds; and the cloud is not rent under them.  9He holdeth back the face of his throne, and spreadeth his cloud upon it.  10He hath compassed the waters with bounds, until the day and night come to an end.  11The pillars of heaven tremble and are astonished at his reproof.  12He divideth the sea with his power, and by his understanding he smiteth through the proud.  13By his spirit he hath garnished the heavens; his hand hath formed the crooked serpent.  14Lo, these are parts of his ways: but how little a portion is heard of him? but the thunder of his power who can understand?  
- King James Version

7 He stretches out the north wind upon nothing, and he upon nothing hangs the earth;
8 binding water in his clouds, and the cloud is not rent under it.
9 He keeps back the face of his throne, stretching out his cloud upon it.
10 He has encompassed the face of the water by an appointed ordinance, until the end of light and darkness.
11 The pillars of heaven are prostrate and astonished at his rebuke.
12 He has calmed the sea with his might, and by his wisdom the whale has been overthrown.
13 And the barriers of heaven fear him, and by a command he has slain the apostate dragon.
14 Behold, these are parts of his way; and we will hearken to him at the least intimation of his word: but the strength of his thunder who knows, when he shall employ it
-Brenton Septuagint

He it is, who stretcheth out Boreas over empty space— who suspendeth the earth upon nothing—who bindeth up  water in his clouds; and the cloud under it is not rent—who taketh possession of the front of his throne and over it spreadeth his cloud. His decree hath drawn a circle on the face of the water; at the confines of light and darkness. The pillars of heaven flutter and are struck with consternation at his rebuke.
By his power he calmed the sea; and by his knowledge the monster was overthrown. The bars of heaven were terrified at him; and by a decree he doomed to death the apostate dragon. Behold these are parts of his ways. But let us hear the least breath of reason for him. As for the strength of his thunder; who knoweth when he shall employ it?
-Thomson Septuagint

1 Chronicles 16:30
All the earth fear him, he stablished the earth that it can not move.

Job 37:18
Hast thou helped him to spread out the heaven, which is to look upon, as it were cast of clear metal?
Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass?
- King James Version

Wilt thou establish with him foundations for the ancient heavens? they are strong as a molten mirror. -Brenton
With him are powerful cordials for inveterate disorders : what an appearance of an infusion! -Thomson

Job 38:4-20
4Where wast thou, when I laid the foundations of the earth? Tell plainly if thou hast understanding.  5Who hath measured it, knowest thou? Or, who hath spread the line upon it?  6Where upon stand the pillars of it? Or, who laid the corner stone?  7Where wast thou, when the morning stars praised me together, and all the children of God rejoiced triumphantly?  8Who shut the sea with doors, when it brake forth as a child out of his mother's womb?  9When I made the clouds to be a covering for it, and swaddled it with the dark?  10When I gave it my commandment, making doors and bars for it,  11saying: Hither to shalt thou come, but no further, and here shalt thou lay down thy proud and high waves.  12Hast thou given the morning his charge (as soon as thou wast born) and shewed the day spring his place,  13that it might take hold of the corners of the earth, and that the ungodly might be shaken out?  14Their tokens and weapons hast thou turned like clay, and set them up again as the changing of a garment.  15Yea thou hast spoiled the ungodly of their light, and broken the arm of the proud.  16Camest thou ever into the ground of the sea: or hast thou walked in the low corners of the deep?  17Have the gates of death been open unto thee, or hast thou seen the door of everlasting treasure?  18Hast thou also perceived how broad the earth is? Now if thou hast knowledge of all,  19then shew me where light dwelleth, and where darkness is:  20that thou mayest bring us unto their quarters, if thou canst tell the way to their houses.  

1 And after Elius had ceased from speaking, the Lord spoke to Job though the whirlwind and clouds, saying,
2 Who is this that hides counsel from me, and confines words in his hart, and thinks to conceal them from me?
3 Gird thy loins like a man; and I will ask thee, and do thou answer me.
4 Where wast thou when I founded the earth? tell me now, if thou hast knowledge,
5 who set the measures of it, if thou knowest? or who stretched a line upon it?
6 On what are its rings fastened? and who is he that laid the corner-stone upon it?
7 When the stars were made, all my angels praised me with a loud voice.
8 And I shut up the sea with gates, when it rushed out, coming forth out its mother's womb.
9 And I made a cloud its clothing, and swathed it in mist.
10 And I set bounds to it, surrounding it with bars and gates.
11 And I said to it, Hitherto shalt thou come, but thou shalt not go beyond, but thy waves shall be confined within thee.
12 Or did I order the morning light in thy time; and did the morning star then first see his appointed place;
13 to lay hold of the extremities of the earth, to cast out the ungodly out of it?
14 Or didst thou take clay of the ground, and form a living creature, and set it with the power of speech upon the earth?
15 And hast thou removed light from the ungodly, and crushed the arm of the proud?
16 Or hast thou gone to the source of the sea, and walked in the tracks of the deep?
17 And do the gates of death open to thee for fear; and did the porters of hell quake when they saw thee?
18 And hast thou been instructed in the breadth of the whole earth under heaven? tell me now, what is the extent of it?
19 And in what kind of a land does the light dwell? and of what kind is the place of darkness?
20 If thou couldest bring me to their utmost boundaries, and if also thou knowest their paths;
21 I know then that thou wert born at that time, and the number of thy years is great.
22 But hast thou gone to the treasures of snow? and hast thou seen the treasures of hail?
23 And is there a store of them, for thee against the time of thine enemies, for the day of wars and battle?
24 And whence proceeds the frost? or whence is the south wind dispersed over the whole world under heaven?
25 And who prepared a course for the violent rain, and a way for the thunders;
26 to rain upon the land where there is no man, the wilderness, where there is not a man in it; so as to feed the untrodden and uninhabited land,
27 and cause it to send forth a crop of green herbs?
28 Who is the rain's father? and who has generated the drops of dew?
29 And out of whose womb comes the ice? and who has produced the frost in the sky,
30 which descends like flowing water? who has terrified the face of the ungodly?
31 And dost thou understand the band of Pleias, and hast thou opened the barrier of Orion?
32 Or wilt thou reveal Mazuroth in his season, and the evening star with his rays? Wilt thou guide them?
33 And knowest thou the changes of heaven, or the events which take place together under heaven?
34 And wilt thou call a cloud with thy voice, and will it obey thee with a violent shower of much rain?
35 And wilt thou send lightnings, and they shall go? and shall they say to thee, What is thy pleasure?
36 And who has given to women skill in weaving, or knowledge of embroidery?
37 And who is he that numbers the clouds in wisdom, and has bowed the heaven down to the earth?
38 For it is spread out as dusty earth, and I have cemented it as one hewn stone to another.
-Brenton Septuagint Translation

Job 38:4-20
4Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.  5Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?  6Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;  7When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?  8Or who shut up the sea with doors, when it brake forth, as if it had issued out of the womb?  9When I made the cloud the garment thereof, and thick darkness a swaddlingband for it,  10And brake up for it my decreed place, and set bars and doors,  11And said, Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy proud waves be stayed?  12Hast thou commanded the morning since thy days; and caused the dayspring to know his place;  13That it might take hold of the ends of the earth, that the wicked might be shaken out of it?  14It is turned as clay to the seal; and they stand as a garment.  15And from the wicked their light is withholden, and the high arm shall be broken.  16Hast thou entered into the springs of the sea? or hast thou walked in the search of the depth?  17Have the gates of death been opened unto thee? or hast thou seen the doors of the shadow of death?  18Hast thou perceived the breadth of the earth? declare if thou knowest it all.  19Where is the way where light dwelleth? and as for darkness, where is the place thereof,  20That thou shouldest take it to the bound thereof, and that thou shouldest know the paths to the house thereof?  
- King James Version

After Elius had finished his speech, the Lord from a whirlwind and clouds, said to Job, Who is this who is concealing counsel from me, and who hiding words in his heart thinketh to hide them from me? Gird up thy loins like a man and I will question thee and answer thou me. Where wast thou, when I laid the foundations of the earth? And tell me, if thou hast understanding, who settled the measures of it ? Dost thou know ? Or who stretched the line upon it ? To what are the hooks of it fastened ? And who laid the comer stone thereof? When the stars were made, all my angels praised me with a loud voice. It was I who shut up the sea with gates, when it rushed eagerly from its mother's womb. It was I who made a cloud its clothing; and thick darkness its swaddling bands. It was I who set bounds to it; surrounded it with bars and gates ; and said to it, Thus far thou shall come and no farther : but in thyself thy waves shall be spent. Was it in concert with thee that I ordered the morning light; and that the day spring knew its appointed time to tinge the wings of the earth—to scare the wicked from it ? Didst thou take clay of the earth and form an animal and place on the earth a creature endowed with speech ? Hast thou withdrawn the light from the wicked, and broken in pieces the arms of the haughty ? Hast thou gone to the head spring of the sea; and walked in the footsteps of the abyss? Are the gates of Hades opened to thee through fear, and are the porters of Hades struck with awe at seeing thee ? Hast thou informed thyself of the breadth of that under heaven ? Tell me then what is the extent of it. In what country doth light make its abode, and of what sort is the place of darkness ? If thou wouldst lead me to their borders, and if thou knewest their paths ; I would know that thou wast then born, and that the number of thy years is great. Hast thou gone to the treasuries of snow, or hast thou seen the treasuries of hail ? Are they stored up for thee, for a time of enemies— for a day of battles and combat ? From what place doth hoar frost issue, or whence is the south wind scattered over the earth?
Who hath prepared a course for the tempest, and a way for impetuous storms to water the ground, where there is not a man— the desert where no man dwelleth— to saturate an untrodden, uninhabited land and cause the bud of the tender herb to spring?
Who is the father of rain, and who hath begotten the drops of dew ? From whose womb doth ice proceed, and who in the sky hath brought forth hail Which descendeth like a shower ? Who hath struck with terror the face of the wicked? Dost thou know the band of Pleiades, or hast thou opened the hedge of Orion?
Canst thou cause Mazouroth to come forth in his season, or drag out Hesperus by his hair ? Dost thou know the revolutions of heaven, or the things on earth corresponding to them ? Canst thou summon a cloud with thy voice, and will it, with the trembling of a water spout, answer thee ? Canst thou despatch thunders, that they may go, and will they say to thee, Here we are ? Who hath given woman a skill in weaving, and a knowledge of the art of embroidering ? Who is it who numbereth the clouds with wisdom, and hath caused the heaven to incline to the earth, when the earth was poured out like dust, and when I have glued the very clod as for a stone?
-Septuagint Thomson translation

Psalms 19
1((To the Chanter, a Psalm of David.)) The very heavens declare the glory of God, and the very firmament sheweth his handiwork.  2One day telleth another, and one night certifieth another.  3There is neither speech nor language, but their voices are heard among them.  4Their sound is gone out into all lands, and their words in to the ends of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the Sun,  5which cometh forth as a bridegroom out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a giant to run his course.  6It goeth forth from the one end of the heaven, and runneth about unto the same end again, and there may no man hide himself from the heat thereof.  7The law of the LORD is a perfect law, it quickeneth the soul. The testimony of the LORD is true, and giveth wisdom even unto babes.  8The statutes of the LORD are right, and rejoice the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, and giveth light unto the eyes.  9The fear of the LORD is clean, and endureth for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether.  10More pleasant are they than gold, yea than much fine gold: sweeter than honey and the honeycomb.  11These thy servant keepeth, and for keeping of them there is great reward.  12Who can tell, how oft he offendeth? Oh cleanse thou me from my secret faults.  13Keep thy servant also from presumptuous sins, lest they get dominion over me: so shall I be undefiled and innocent from the great offense.  14Yea the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart shall be acceptable unto thee, O LORD, my helper and my redeemer.    

Psalms 89:11
The heavens are thine, the earth is thine: thou hast laid the foundation of the round world and all that therein is.

Psalms 93:1
The LORD is king, and hath put on glorious apparel, the LORD hath put on his apparel, and girded himself with strength: he hath made the round world so sure, that it can not be moved.

Psalms 96:10
Tell it out among the Heathen, that the LORD is king: and that it is he, which hath made the round world so fast, that it can not be moved, and how that he shall judge the people righteously.

Psalms 104:5
Thou hast laid the earth upon her foundation, that it never moveth at any time.

Isaiah 40:22-24
22That he sitteth upon the Circle of the world, and that all the inhabiters of the world are in comparison of him, but as grasshoppers: That he spreadeth out the heavens as a covering, that he stretcheth them out, as a tent to dwell in:  23That he bringeth princes to nothing, and the judges of the earth to dust:  24so that they be not planted, nor sown again, neither their stock rooted again in the earth? For as soon as he bloweth upon them, they wither and fade away, like the straw in a whirlwind.  

18 To whom have ye compared the Lord? and with what likeness have ye compared him? 19 Has not the artificer made an image, or the goldsmith having melted gold, gilt it over, and made it a similitude? 20 For the artificer chooses out a wood that will not rot, and will wisely enquire how he shall set up his image, and that so that it should not be moved. 21 Will ye not know? will ye not hear? has it not been told you of old? Have ye not known the foundations of the earth? 22 It is he that comprehends the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants in it are as grasshoppers; he that set up the heaven as a chamber, and stretched it out as a tent to dwell in: 23 he that appoints princes to rule as nothing, and has made the earth as nothing. 24 For they shall not plant, neither shall they sow, neither shall their root be fixed in the ground: he has blown upon them, and they are withered, and a storm shall carry them away like sticks.
25 Now then to whom have ye compared me, that I may be exalted? saith the Holy One. 26 Lift up your eyes on high, and see, who has displayed all these things? even he that brings forth his host by number: he shall call them all by name by means of his great glory, and by the power of his might: nothing has escaped thee.

27 For say not thou, O Jacob, and why hast thou spoken, Israel, saying, My way is hid from God, and my God has taken away my judgement, and has departed? 28 And now, hast thou not known? hast thou not heard? the eternal God, the God that formed the ends of the earth, shall not hunger, nor be weary, and there is no searching of his understanding. 29 He gives strength to the hungry, and sorrow to them that are not suffering. 30 For the young men shall hunger, and the youths shall be weary, and the choice men shall be powerless: 31 but they that wait on God shall renew their strength; they shall put forth new feathers like eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; they shall walk, and not hunger.
-Septuagint Brenton translation

1 Samuel 2:8
He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill: to set them among princes, and to inherit them with the seat of glory. For the pillars of the earth are the LORD's, and he hath set the round world upon them.

Isaiah 45:18
For thus sayeth the LORD: even he that created heaven, the God that made the earth, that fashioned it, and set it forth: I have not made it for naught, but I made it to be inhabited. Even I the LORD, without whom there is none other.
jadmin
Site Admin

Re: expanding vertical heaven: immovable horizontal plane-T

Postby jadmin » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:52 pm

Is the Earth and it's Sky really a so called planet or more of a spiritual plane than can be imagined:
planet definition
noun
a celestial body moving in an elliptical orbit around a star.
synonyms:   celestial body, heavenly body, dwarf planet, satellite, moon, earth, asteroid, planetoid; literary orb
"which planets are visible to the naked eye?"
the earth.

noun: the planet
"no generation has the right to pollute the planet"

ASTROLOGY historical
a celestial body distinguished from the fixed stars by having an apparent motion of its own (including the moon and sun), especially with reference to its supposed influence on people and events.

plane def
noun
1. a flat surface on which a straight line joining any two points on it would wholly lie.
"the horizontal plane"
synonyms:   flat surface, level surface; horizontal
"a horizontal plane"

2. a level of existence, thought, or development.
"everything is connected on the spiritual plane"

Hast thou helped him to spread out the heaven, which is to look upon, as it were cast of clear metal?

Amos 9:6
He that hath his dwelling in Heaven, and groundeth his tabernacle in the earth: He that calleth the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the plain ground: his name is the LORD.

Genesis 11:4
And they said: Come on, let us build us a city and a tower, that the top may reach unto heaven. And let us make us a name, for peradventure we shall be scattered abroad over all the earth.

Matthew 4:8-10
8The devil took him up again and led him into an exceeding high mountain, and shewed him all the kingdoms of the world, and the beauty of them,  9and said unto him: all these will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.  10Then said Jesus unto him, avoid Satan. For it is written, thou shalt worship thy Lord God, and him only, shalt thou serve.  

Daniel 4:9-17
9O Balthasar, thou prince of southsayers: For so much as I know, that thou hast the spirit of the holy Gods, and no secret is hid from thee: tell me therefore, what the vision of my dream (that I have seen) may signify.  10I saw a vision in my head upon my bed: and behold, there stood a tree upon the ground,  11which was very high, great and mighty: the height reached unto the heaven, and the breadth extended to all the ends of the earth:  12his leaves were fair, he had very much fruit, so that every man had enough to eat therein. The beasts of the field had shadows under it, and the fowls of the air dwelt in the boughs thereof. Shortly, all creatures fed of it.  13I saw in my head a vision upon my bed: and behold, a watcher came down from heaven,  14and cried mightily, saying: Hew down the tree, break off his branches, shake off his leaves, and scatter his fruit abroad: that all the beasts may get them away from under him, and the fowls from his branches.  15Nevertheless leave the ground of his root still in the earth, and bind him upon the plain field, with chains of iron and steel. With the dew of heaven shall he be wet, and he shall have his part in the herbs of the ground with other wild beasts.  16That man's heart of his shall be taken from him, and a beast's heart shall be given him, till seven years be come and gone upon him.  17This errand of the watcher, is a commandment grounded and sought out in the counsel of him, that is most holy: to learn men for to understand, that the highest hath power over the kingdoms of men, and giveth them, to whom it liketh him, and bringeth the very outcasts of men over them.  

Matthew 24:29
Immediately after the tribulations of those days, shall the sun be darkeneth: and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of heaven shall move.

Revelation 20:1-10
1And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit, and a great chain in his hand.  2And he took the dragon that old serpent, which is the devil and satanas, and he bound him a thousand years:  3and cast him into the bottomless pit, and he bound him, and set a seal on him, that he should deceive the people no more, till the thousand years were fulfilled. And after that he must be loosed for a little season.  4And I saw seats, and they sat upon them, and judgement was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesu, and for the word of God: which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had taken his mark upon their foreheads, or on their hands: and they lived, and reigned with Christ a thousand year:  5but the other of the dead men lived not again, until the thousand year were finished. This is that first resurrection.  6Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection. For on such shall the second death have no power, for they shall be the priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand year.  7And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,  8and shall go out to deceive the people which are in the four quarters of the earth Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle whose number is as the sand of the sea:  9and they went up on the plain of the earth, and compassed the tents of the saints about, and the beloved city. And fire came down from God, out of heaven, and devoured them:  10and the devil that deceived them, was cast into a lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet were and shall be tormented day and night for ever more.  

Isaiah 66:1
Thus sayeth the LORD: Heaven is my seat, and the earth is my footstool. Where shall now the house stand, that ye build unto me? And where shall be the place, that I will dwell in?

Acts 1:11
which also said: ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come, even as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Revelation 1:7
Behold he cometh with clouds, and all eyes shall see him: and they also which pierced him. And all kindreds of the earth shall wail. (over him) Even so amen.

1 Thessalonians 5:21
Examine all things. Reap that which is good.
jadmin
Site Admin

Return to STUDIES