[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1006: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/verse_mod.php:116)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1006: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/verse_mod.php:116)
Faith Of God • View topic - The Please of Allegience

The Please of Allegience

"whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things pertain to love, whatsoever things are of honest report, if there be any virtuous thing, if there be any laudable thing, (of learning) those same have ye in your mind, Php. 4:8

The Please of Allegience

Postby jadmin » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:38 am

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

What a strong reminder that "Republic" is another word for "the commonwealth" that always really meant something for the impartial good and equal well being of everybody in the public concern with the peoples best balanced interest kept as a whole domain. Originally that commonwealth principle was taken by the people to be under the highest protection of the most powerful moral standard that can justify itself called God.
Amazing how "the common wealth" that is real was well described in the New Testament:
Ephesians 2:12
Remember I say, that ye were at that time without Christ, and were reputed aliens from the common wealth of Israel, and were fremed from the testaments of promise, and had no hope, and were without God in this world.
- Tyndale and friends Bible

"As it is written: Give room to the wrath of God: (Ro 12) wrath is there taken for vengeance. And the meaning is: let God avenge, either by himself or by the officers that bear his room." ~William Tyndale
Romans 12
1I beseech you therefore brethren by the mercifulness of God that ye make your bodies a quick sacrifice, holy and acceptable unto God which is your reasonable serving of God.  2And fashion not yourselves like unto this world: But be ye changed in your shape, by the renewing of your wits, that ye may feel what thing that good, that acceptable, and perfect will of God is.  3For I say (thorow the grace that unto me given is) to every man among you, that no man esteem of himself more than it becometh him to esteem: But that he discreetly judge of himself according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.  4As we have many members in one body: and all members have not one office:  5So we being many are one body in Christ: and every man (among ourselves) one another's members.  6Seeing that we have divers gifts according to the grace that is given unto us, if any man have the gift of prophecy, let him have it that it be agreeing unto the faith.  7Let him that hath an office, wait on his office.  8Let him that teacheth take heed to his doctrine. Let him that exhorteth give attendance to his exhortation. If any man give, let him do it with singleness. Let him that ruleth do it with diligence. If any man shew mercy let him do it with cheerfulness.  9Let love be without dissimulation. Hate that which is evil, and cleave unto that which is good.  10Be kind one to another, with brotherly love. In giving honour go one before another.  11Let not that business which ye have in hand be tedious to you. Be fervent in the spirit. Apply yourselves to the time.  12Rejoice in hope. Be patient in tribulation, continue in prayer.  13Distribute unto the necessity of the saints.  14Bless them which persecute you: bless but curse not.  15Be merry with them that are merry. Weep with them that weep.  16Be of like affection one towards another. Be not high minded, but make yourselves equal to them of the lower sort. Be not wise in your own opinions.  17Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide aforehand things honest (not only before God, but also) in the sight of all men.  18If it be possible, yet on your part have peace with all men.  19Dearly beloved avenge not yourselves but give room unto the wrath of God. For it is written: vengeance is mine, and I will reward saith the Lord.  20Therefore if thine enemy hunger feed him: if he thirst, give him drink. For in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head:  21Be not overcome of evil: But overcome evil with goodness.    

Code: Select all
1Pe 3:17 It is better (if the will of God be so) that ye suffer for well doing, than for evil doing.

2 Peter 3:3-13
3This first understand, that there shall come in the last days mockers (in deceitfulness) which will walk after their own lusts  4and say: Where is the promise of his coming? For since the fathers died all things continue in the same estate wherein they were at the beginning.  5This they know not (and that willingly) how that the heavens a great while ago were, and the earth that was in the water, appeared up out of the water by the word of God:  6by the which things the world that then was perished overflowen with the flood.  7But the heavens verily and earth which are now, are kept by the same word in store, and reserved unto fire, against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.  8Dearly beloved be not ignorant of this one thing, how that one day is with the Lord, as a thousand year, and a thousand year as one day.  9The Lord is not slack to fulfil his promise as some men count slackness: but is patient to us ward and would have no man lost, but would receive all men to repentance.  10Nevertheless the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in the which day, the heavens shall perish with terrible noise, and the elements shall melt with heat, and the earth with the works that are therein shall burn.  11If all these things shall perish, what manner persons ought ye to be in holy conversation, and godliness:  12looking for, and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, in which the heavens shall perish with fire, and the elements shall be consumed with heat.  13Nevertheless we look for a new heaven, and a new earth, according to his promise, wherein dwelleth righteousness.  
Galatians 3:15-29
15Brethren I will speak after the manner of men. Though it be but a man's testament, yet no man despiseth it, or addeth any thing thereto when it is once allowed.  16To Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, in thy seeds as in many: But in thy seed, as in one, which is Christ.  17This I say that the law which began afterward, beyond four hundred and thirty years, doth not disannul the testament, that was confirmed of God unto Christ ward, to make the promise of none effect.  18For if the inheritance come of the law, it cometh not of promise: but God gave it unto Abraham by promise.  19Wherefore then serveth the law? The law was added because of transgression (till the seed came to which the promise was made) and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.  20A mediator is not a mediator of one. But God is one.  21Is the law then against the promise of God? God forbid. If there had been a law given which could have given life: then no doubt righteousness should have come by the law:  22but the scripture concluded all things under sin, that the promise by the faith of Jesus Christ, should be given unto them that believe.  23Before that faith came, we were kept and shut up under the law, unto the faith which should afterward be declared.  24Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster unto the time of Christ, that we might be made righteous by faith.  25But after that faith is come, now are we no longer under a schoolmaster.  26For ye are all the sons of God, by the faith which is in Christ Jesus.  27For all ye that are baptised, have put Christ on you.  28Now is there no jew, neither greek: there is neither bond, neither free: there is neither man, neither woman: for all are one thing in Christ Jesu.  29If ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs by promise.  

1Jo 5:19 We know that we are of God, and that the world is altogether set on wickedness.{mischief}

Matthew 13:38-43
38 the field is the world. The children of the kingdom are the good seed. The evil man's children are the tares.  39But the enemy which soweth it, is the devil. The harvest is the end of the world, and the reapers be the angels.  40For even as the tares are gathered, and brent in the fire: so shall it be in the end of this world.  41The son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that do hurt, and all them which do iniquity,  42and shall cast them into a furnace of fire. There shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.  43Then shall the just men shine as bright as the son in the kingdom of their father. Whosoever hath ears to hear, let him hear.  

2 Corinthians 4:3-7
3If our Gospell be yet hid, it is hid among them that are lost,  4in whom the God of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest should shine unto them the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, which is the image of God,  5for we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord, and preach ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.  6For it is God that commanded the light to shine out of darkness, which hath shined in our hearts, for to give the light of knowledge of the glorious God, in the face of Jesus Christ.  7But we have this treasure in earthen vessels that the excellent power of it might appear to be of God, and not of us.  

Life has consequences and repercussions, and we could never justify ourselves unless it is the will of God who knows the very best good ending from the beginning of course:
Ro 8:1 There is then no damnation to them which are in Christ Jesu, which walk not after the flesh: but after the spirit.
Ro 8:2 For the law of the spirit, wherein is{MT: that bringeth} life thorow Jesus Christ hath delivered me{MC: made me free} from the law of sin, and death.
Ro 8:3 For what the law could not do inasmuch as it was weak because of the flesh: that performed God, and sent his son in the similitude of sinful flesh, and by sin damned sin in the flesh:
Ro 8:4 that the righteousness required of the law, might be fulfilled in us, which walk not after the flesh: but after the spirit.
Ro 8:5 For they that are carnal, are carnally minded; and{MT: But} they that are spiritual are ghostly minded.
Ro 8:6 To be carnally minded is death; and{MT: But} to be spiritually minded is life, and peace:
Ro 8:7 because that the fleshly mind is enmity against God: For it is not obedient to{MC: subdued unto} the law of God, neither can be.
Ro 8:8 So then they that are given to the flesh, cannot please God.
Ro 8:9 But ye are not given to the flesh; But to the spirit: If so be that the spirit of God dwell in you. If there be any man that hath not the spirit of Christ, the same is none of his.
Ro 8:10 If Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin: But the spirit is life for righteousness' sake.
Ro 8:11 Wherefore if the spirit of him that raised up Jesus from death, dwell in you: even he that raised up Christ from death, shall quicken your mortal bodies, be cause that his{MT: this} spirit dwelleth in you.
Ro 8:12 Therefore brethren we are now debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh:
Ro 8:13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye must die. But if ye mortify the deeds of the body, by the help of the spirit, ye shall live,
Ro 8:14 for as many as are led by the spirit of God,{MT: |TI:they|Ti} are the sons of God.
Ro 8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage to fear any more, but ye have received the spirit of adoption whereby we cry Abba father.{MC: Abba, dear father}
Ro 8:16 The same spirit certifieth our spirit that we are the sons of God.
Ro 8:17 If we be sons, we are also heirs (the heirs I mean of God) and heirs annexed with Christ, if so be that we suffer together, that we may be glorified together.
Ro 8:18 For I suppose that the afflictions of this life, are not worthy of the glory which shall be shewed upon us.
Ro 8:19 Also the fervent desire{MC: longing} of the creatures abideth looking when the sons of God shall appear
Ro 8:20 because the creatures are subdued to vanity against their will: but for his will which subdued{MT: subdueth} them in hope.
Ro 8:21 For the very creatures shall be delivered{MC: free} from the bondage of corruption, into the glorious liberty of the sons of God.{MC: children of God}
Ro 8:22 For we know that every creature groaneth with us also, and travaileth in pain even unto this time.
Ro 8:23 Not they only, but even we also which have the first fruits of the spirit mourn{MC: groan} in ourselves and wait for the adoption (|TIof the children God|Ti) and look for the deliverance of our bodies.
Ro 8:24 For we are saved by hope. But hope that is seen is no hope. For how can a man hope for that which he seeth?
Ro 8:25 but and if we hope for that we see not, then do we with{MC: thorow} patience abide for it.
Ro 8:26 Likewise the spirit also helpeth our infirmities. For we know not, what to desire as we ought: but the spirit maketh intercession mightily for us with groanings which cannot be expressed with tongue.
Ro 8:27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the meaning{MC: mind} of the spirit: for he maketh intercession for the saints according to the pleasure of God.
Ro 8:28 For we know well that all things work{MC: serve} for the best unto them that love God, which also are called of purpose.
Ro 8:29 For those which he knew before, he also ordained before, that they should be like fashioned unto the shape of his son, that he might be the first begotten son among many brethren.
Ro 8:30 Moreover which he appointed{MC: ordained} before, them he also called; and which he called, them also he justified; which he justified,{MC: made righteous} them he also glorified.
Ro 8:31 What shall we then say unto these things? if God be on our side: who can be against us?
Ro 8:32 which spared not his own son, but gave him for us all: How shall he not with him give us all things also?
Ro 8:33 Who shall lay anything to the charge of God's{MT: goddes} chosen? It is God that justifieth:{MC: maketh righteous}
Ro 8:34 who then shall condemn? it is Christ which is dead; Yea rather which is risen again, which is also on the right hand of God and maketh intercession for us.
Ro 8:35 Who shall separate us from God's love?{MT: the love of god} shall tribulation? or anguish? or persecution, other hunger? other nakedness? other peril? other sword?
Ro 8:36 As it is written: For thy sake are we killed all day long, and are counted as sheep appointed to be slain.
Ro 8:37 Nevertheless in all these things we overcome strongly thorow his help that loved us.
Ro 8:38 Yea and I am sure that neither death, neither life, neither angel,{MT: angels} nor rule, neither power, neither things present, neither things to come,
Ro 8:39 neither height, neither lowth, neither any other creature shall be able to depart us from God's love,{MT: the love of God} which is{MT: shewed} in Christ Jesu our Lord.

1 Corinthians 6:12
All things are lawful unto me: but all things are not profitable. I may do all things: but I will be brought under no man's power.
Matthew 10:24-28
24The disciple is not above his Master: Nor yet the servant above his Lord.  25It is enough for the disciple to be as his Master is, and that the servant be as his Lord is. If they have called the Lord of the house beelzebub: how much more shall they call them of his household so?  26Fear them not therefore. There is nothing so close, that shall not be opened, and nothing so hid, that shall not be known.  27What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light. And what ye hear in the ear that preach ye on the house tops.  28And fear ye not them which kill the body, and be not able to kill the soul. But rather fear him, which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.  
Revelation 13:10
He that leadeth into captivity, shall go into captivity: he that killeth with a sword, must be killed with a sword. Here is the patience, and the faith of the saints.

CHRIST the Lord does have that right to give mercy to whomever HE WILL have mercy; yes as it is written even by Moses that the Lord God will indeed have compassion on whom HE will have compassion.
Exodus 33:19
And he said: I will make all my good go before thee, and I will be called in this name Jehovah before thee, and will shew mercy to whom I shew mercy, and will have compassion on whom I have compassion.
Romans 9:15-16
15For he saith to Moses: I will shew mercy to whom I shew mercy: And will have compassion on whom I have compassion.  16So lieth it not then in a man's will, or running, but in the mercy of God.  

1 Peter 3:17
It is better (if the will of God be so) that ye suffer for well doing, than for evil doing.
Matthew 12:7
Wherefore if ye had wist, what this saying meaneth: I require mercy, and not sacrifice, ye would never have condemned innocents.

God does not make mistakes; as a matter of fact only we as meer man indeed do make mistakes. And a mistake is only a real mistake when it remains uncorrected already leading down to the physical death penalty, nevermind if leading up to the second death mentioned in Revelation.
Revelation 2:11
Let him that hath ears hear, what the spirit saith to the congregations: He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.
Revelation 20:6-14
6Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection. For on such shall the second death have no power, for they shall be the priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand year.  7And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,  8and shall go out to deceive the people which are in the four quarters of the earth Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle whose number is as the sand of the sea:  9and they went up on the plain of the earth, and compassed the tents of the saints about, and the beloved city. And fire came down from God, out of heaven, and devoured them:  10and the devil that deceived them, was cast into a lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet were and shall be tormented day and night for ever more.  11And I saw a great white seat and him that sat on it, from whose face fled away both the earth and heaven, and their place was no more found.  12And I saw the dead, both great and small stand before God: And the books were opened, and another book was opened, which is the book of life, and the dead were judged of those things which were written in the books according to their deeds:  13and the sea gave up her dead, which were in her, and death and hell delivered up the dead, which were in them: and they were judged every man according to his deeds.  14And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is that second death.  
Revelation 21:8
But the fearful and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.

Yea repentance is needed not just for the letter of correction sake that condemns us all; and moreso indeed to be absolutely steadfast amended by the word of God who is Jesus Christ who paid the great price that could only justify us before God the holy judge. Certain matters only pertain between God and the individual; and nobody else's business.

¶ In that time Herod the king layed hands on certain of the congregation, to vex them. And he killed Iames the brother of Ihon with a sword: and because he saw that it pleased the jews, he proceeded further, to take Peter also. Then were the days of unleavened bread, and when he had caught him, he put him in prison, and delivered him to iiij. quaternions of soldiers to be kept, intending after ester to bring him forth to the people. Then was Peter kept in prison. But prayer was made without ceasing of the congregation unto God for him. When Herod would have brought him out unto the people, the same night slept Peter between ij. soldiers, bound with two chains, And the keepers before the door kept the prison.
¶ And behold the angel of the Lord was there present, and a light shined in the lodge. And he smote Peter on the side, and stirred him up saying: arise up quickly. And the chains fell off from his hands. And the angel said unto him: gird thyself and bind on thy sandals, And so he did. And he said unto him: cast on thy mantle about thee, and follow me. And he came out and followed him, and wist not, that it was truth which was done by the angel, but thought he had seen a vision. When they were past the first and the second watch, they came unto the iron gate, that leadeth unto the city, which opened to them by his own accord. And they went out and passed thorow one street, and by and by the angel departed from him.
¶ And when Peter was come to himself, he said: now I know of a surety, that the Lord hath sent his angel, and hath delivered me from the hand of Herod, and from all the waiting for of the people of the jewes. And as he considered the thing, he came to the house of Mary the mother of one Ihon, which was called Mark also, where many were gathered together in prayer. As Peter knocked at the entry door, a damsel came forth to hearken, named Rhoda. And when she knew Peter's voice, she opened not the entry for gladness, but ran in and told how Peter stood before the entry. And they said unto her: thou art mad. And she bare them down that it was even so. Then said they: it is his angel. Peter continued knocking: When they had opened the door, and saw him, they were astonied. He beckoned unto them with his hand to hold their peace, and told them by what means the Lord had brought him out of the prison. And said: go shew this unto Iames and to the brethren. And he departed and went into another place.
¶ As soon as it was day there was no little ado among the soldiers, what was become of Peter. When Herod had called for him, and found him not, he examined the keepers, and commanded to depart. And he descended from Jewry to Cesarea, and there abode. Herod was displeased with them of Tyre and Sidon. And they came all at once, and made intercession unto Blastus the king's chamberlain, and desired peace, because their country was nourished by the king's land. Upon a day appointed, the king arrayed him in royal apparel, and set him in his seat, and made an oration unto them. And the people gave a shout, saying: It is the voice of a God and not of a man. And immediately the angel of the Lord smote him, because he gave not God the honour, and he was eaten of worms, and gave up the ghost.
¶ The word of God grew and multiplied. ..

2Ti 1:7 For God hath not given to us the spirit of fear: but of power, and of love, and of honest behavior. (soberness of mind with the right understanding)

1 John 4:18-21
18There is no fear in love, but perfect love casteth out all fear, for fear hath painfulness. He that feareth is not perfect in love.  19We love him, for he loved us first.  20If a man say, I love God, and yet hate his brother, he is a liar. How can he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, love God whom he hath not seen?  21And this commandment have we of him: that he which loveth God, should love his brother also.  

We as believers in Christ the King of Kings and Lord of Lords, agree as it is written:
1 Thessalonians 5:9-10
9For God hath not appointed us unto wrath: but to obtain health by the means of our Lord Jesu Christ,  10which died for us: that whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.  
Do ye not remember how that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived. For neither fornicators (breakers of wedlock), neither worshippers of images, neither whoremongers, neither weaklings, neither abusers of themselves with mankind, neither thieves, neither the covetous, neither drunkards, neither cursed speakers, neither pillers(extortioners), shall inherit the kingdom of God. And such were ye verily: but ye are washed: ye are sanctified: ye are justified (made righteous) by the name of the Lord Jesus: And by the spirit of our God. All things are lawful unto me: but all things are not profitable. I may do all things: but I will be brought under no man's power. 1Co. 6:9-12

Leaders (or anyone making tough decisions affecting others) are in danger when not acknowledging that there too is a higher power above them to give accounts for every action.
For it is written: "As truly as I live saith the Lord, all knees shall bow to me, and all tongues shall ACKNOWLEDGE to God. So shall every one of us give accounts of himself to God." Romans 14:11-12
Regardless of how mislead we may be, the LORD God allows whomever HE WILL TO BE ordained for a reason since the LORD God already sees the very best ending from the beginning for it's commonwealth.
Ro 13:5 Wherefore ye must needs obey, not for fear of vengeance (or punishment) only: but also because of conscience.
Romans 13:1-8
1Let every soul submit himself unto the authority of the higher powers. There is no power but of God. The powers that be, are ordained of God.  2Whosoever therefore resisteth power, resisteth the ordinance of God. They that resist, shall receive to themselves damnation.  3For rulers are not to be feared for good works but for evil. Wilt thou be without fear of the power? Do well then: and so shalt thou be praised of the same.  4For he is the minister of God, for thy wealth. But and if thou do evil, then fear: for he beareth not a sword for nought; for he is the minister of God, to take vengeance on them that do evil.  5Wherefore ye must needs obey, not for fear of vengeance only: but also because of conscience.  6 Even for this cause pay ye tribute. For they are God's ministers, serving for the same purpose.  7Give to every man therefore his duty: Tribute to whom tribute belongeth: Custom to whom custom is due: fear to whom fear belongeth: Honour to whom honour pertaineth.  8Owe no thing to any man: but to love one another. For he that loveth another, fulfilleth the law.  
Romans 9:17-24
17For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh: Even for this same purpose have I stirred thee up, to shew my power on thee, and that my name might be declared thorowout all the world.  18So hath he mercy on whom he will. And whom he will he maketh hard hearted.  19Thou wilt say then unto me: why then blameth he us yet? For who can resist his will?  20But O man what art thou, which disputest with God? shall the work say to the workman: why hast thou made me on this fashion?  21Hath not the potter power over the clay, even of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?  22Even so, God willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, suffered with long patience the vessels of wrath, ordained to damnation,  23that he might declare the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had prepared unto glory:  24that is to say, us which he called, not of the jews only, but also of the gentiles.  

We should serve even our own boss (and yes one another) as if serving the LORD himself:
Ephesians 6:5-9
5Servants be obedient unto your carnal masters, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your hearts, as unto Christ:  6not with service in the eye sight, as men pleasers: but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart  7with good will, even as though ye served the Lord, and not men.  8And remember that whatsoever good thing any man doeth, that shall he receive again of the Lord, whether he be bond or free.  9And ye masters, do even the same things unto them, putting away threatenings: and remember that even your master also is in heaven, neither is there any respect of person with him.  
Matthew 6:24-34
24No man can serve two masters. For either he shall hate the one, and love the other: or else he shall lean to the one, and despise that other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.  25Therefore I say unto you, be not careful for your life what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink, nor yet for your body, what raiment ye shall wear. Is not the life more worth than meat? and the body more of value than raiment?  26Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither reap, nor yet carry into the barns, and yet your heavenly father feedeth them. Are ye not better than they?  27Which of you (though he took thought therefore) could put one cubit unto his stature?  28And why care ye then for raiment? Behold the lilies of the field, how they grow. They labor not, neither spin.  29And yet for all that I say unto you, that even Solomon in all his royalty, was not arrayed like unto one of these.  30Wherefore if God so clothe the grass, which is today in the field, and tomorrow shall be cast into the furnace: shall he not much more do the same unto you, O ye of little faith?  31Therefore take no thought saying: what shall we eat, or what shall we drink, or wherewith shall we be clothed?  32(After all these things seek the gentiles) For your heavenly father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.  33But rather seek ye first the kingdom of heaven, and the righteousness thereof, and all these things shall be ministered unto you.  34Care not therefore for the day following. For the day following shall care for itself. Each days trouble is sufficient for the same self day.  
Matthew 23:1-12
1Then spake Jesus to the people, and to his disciples,  2saying: The scribes and the pharisees sit in Moses' seat,  3 whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do: but after their works do not: for they say, and do not.  4Yea and they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders: but they themselves will not heave them with one finger.  5All their works they do, for to be seen of men. They set abroad their phylacteries, and make large borders on their garments,  6and love to sit uppermost at feasts, and to have the chief seats in the synagogues,  7and greetings in the markets and to be called of men Rabbi.  8But ye shall not suffer yourselves to be called Rabbi, for one is your master, that is to wit Christ, and all ye are brethren.  9And call ye no man your father upon the earth, for one is your father, and he is in heaven.  10Be not called masters, for one is your master, and he is Christ.  11He that is greatest among you, shall be your servant.  12But whosoever exalteth himself, shall be brought low. And he that submiteth himself, shall be exalted.  
Luke 22:25-27
25And he said unto them: The kings of the gentiles reign over them; And they that bear rule over them, are called gracious lords.  26But ye shall not be so. But he that is greatest among you, shall be as the youngest: And he that is chief, shall be as the minister.  27For whether is greater, he that sitteth at meat: or he that serveth? Is not he that sitteth at meat? And I am among you, as he that ministereth.  

The Everlasting Lord commands:
Re 22:11 He that doth evil, let him do evil still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be more righteous: and he that is holy, let him be more holy.
Re 22:12 And behold I come shortly, and my reward with me, to give every man according as his deeds shall be.
jadmin
Site Admin

Return to STUDIES