[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1006: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/verse_mod.php:116)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1006: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/verse_mod.php:116)
Faith Of God • View topic - ALARUM

ALARUM

"whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things pertain to love, whatsoever things are of honest report, if there be any virtuous thing, if there be any laudable thing, (of learning) those same have ye in your mind, Php. 4:8

ALARUM

Postby jadmin » Sun May 31, 2009 9:33 am

Numbers 23:19
The Lord is not a man, that he can lie, neither the son of a man that he can repent: should he say and not do, or should he speak and not make it good?
- Tyndale and friends Bible

1 Samuel 15:29
And thereto he that giveth victory to Israel, will not beguile nor repent: for he is not a man, that can repent.

Psalms 89:35
I have sworn once by my holiness, that I will not fail David.

Hebrews 6:17-21
17So God willing very abundantly to shew unto the heirs of promise, the stableness of his counsel, he added an oath,  18that by two immutable things (in which it was unpossible that God should lie) we might have perfect consolation, which have fled, for to hold fast the hope that is set before our faces,  19which hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and stedfast. Which hope also entereth in, into those things which are within the veil,  20whither the forerunner is for us entered in, I mean Jesus that is made an high priest for ever, after the order of Melchisedech.    

John 8:31-32
31Then said Jesus to those jews which believed on him: If ye continue in my saying, then are ye my very disciples:  32and ye shall know the truth: And the truth shall make you free.  
John 15:4-5
4Bide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it bide in the vine: no more can ye except ye abide in me.  5I am the vine, and ye are the branches. He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit. For without me can ye do nothing.  

John 4:24
God is a spirit, and they that worship him, must honour him, in spirit and verity.
Code: Select all
verity here is simply the reality of truth's fidelity, that is being faithful to what Christ the risen LORD commandeth

Luke 8:17
No thing is in secret, that shall not come abroad: Neither any thing hid, that shall not be known, and come to light.

1 John 1:5
And this is the tidings which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

1 John 2:21
I wrote not unto you, as though ye knew not the truth: but as though ye knew it, and know also that no lie cometh of truth.

John 3:21
But he that doth truth, cometh to the light, that his deeds might be known, how that they are wrought in God.

1 Corinthians 15:20-28
20 Now is Christ risen from death, and is become the first fruits of them that slept.  21For by a man came death, and by a man came resurrection of death.  22For as by Adam all die: even so by Christ, shall all be made alive,  23and every man in his own order: The first is Christ, then they that are Christ's at his coming.  24Then cometh the end, when he hath delivered up the kingdom to God the father, when he hath put down all rule, authority, and power.  25For he must rule till he have put all his enemies under his feet.  26The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.  27For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith, all things are put under him, it is manifest, that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.  28When all things are subdued unto him: then shall the son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all things.  

2 Timothy 2:11-13
11It is a true saying: If we be dead with him, we also shall live with him;  12If we be patient, we shall also reign with him; If we deny him, he also shall deny us;  13If we believe not, yet abideth he faithful; He cannot deny himself.  

2 Corinthians 13:8
We can do nothing against the truth, but for the truth.

Galatians 6:7-15
7Be not deceived, God is not mocked. For whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he reap.  8He that soweth in his flesh, shall of the flesh reap corruption: but he that soweth in the spirit shall, of the spirit reap life everlasting.  9Let us do good, and let us not faint. For when the time is come we shall reap without weariness.  10While we have therefore time let us do good unto all men, and specially, unto them which are of the household of faith.  11Behold how large a letter I have written unto you with mine own hand.  12As many as desire with outward appearance to please carnally, they constrain you to be circumcised, only because they would not suffer persecution with the cross of Christ.  13For they them selves which are circumcised keep not the law: but desire to have you circumcised that they might rejoice in your flesh.  14God forbid that I should rejoice but in the cross of our Lord Jesu Christ, whereby the world is crucified as touching me, and I as concerning the world.  15For in Christ Jesu nether circumcision availeth any thing at all nor uncircumcision: but a new creature.  

Revelation 22:8-21
8I am John, which saw these things and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down, to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.  9And he said unto me: see thou do it not, for I am thy fellow servant and the fellow servant of thy brethren the prophets and of them which keep the sayings of this book. But worship God.  10And he said unto me: seal not the sayings of prophesy of this book. For the time is at hand.  11He that doth evil, let him do evil still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be more righteous: and he that is holy, let him be more holy.  12And behold I come shortly, and my reward with me, to give every man according as his deeds shall be.  13I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.  14Blessed are they that do his commandments, that their power may be in the tree of life, and may enter in thorow the gates into the city.  15For with out shall be dogs and enchanters, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth or maketh leasings.  16I Jesus sent mine angel, to testify unto you these things in the congregations. I am the root and the generation of David, and the bright morning star.  17And the spirit and the bride said come. And let him that heareth, say also come. And let him that is a thirst come. And let whosoever will, take of the water of life free.  18I testify unto every man that heareth the words of prophecy of this book: if any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book.  19And if any man shall minish of the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from those things which are written in this book.  20He which testifieth these things saith: be it, I come quickly, Amen. Even so: come Lord Jesu.  21The grace of our Lord Jesu Christ be with you all Amen.  
Code: Select all
*verse20-21 Northern Coptic
(He who witnesseth these things saith: They will happen and they come quickly. Come our Lord Jesus Christ upon all the saints unto age of the ages. Amen.)
jadmin
Site Admin

Return to STUDIES