[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1006: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/verse_mod.php:116)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1006: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/verse_mod.php:116)
Faith Of God • View topic - Evolution and Creation; what evidence!?

Evolution and Creation; what evidence!?

"whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things pertain to love, whatsoever things are of honest report, if there be any virtuous thing, if there be any laudable thing, (of learning) those same have ye in your mind, Php. 4:8

Evolution and Creation; what evidence!?

Postby jadmin » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:15 pm

If real scientific facts were first recorded in the Holy Scriptures thousands of years ago, then there must be great knowledge to that Bible.
Code: Select all
**** post edit - stand corrected - IRONICALLY THE PROVEN REALITY IS THAT THE WORLD'S SURFACE IS NOT A SPHERICAL PLANET BUT RATHER  A PLANE without the T ****

Ironically even a great man of God once said:
Job 26:7
He stretcheth out the north over the empty, and hangeth the earth upon nothing.
- Tyndale and friends Bible

To which the Creator Lord God replied later on:
Job 38:4
Where wast thou, when I laid the foundations of the earth? Tell plainly if thou hast understanding.

Encompasses:
Psalms 89:11
The heavens are thine, the earth is thine: thou hast laid the foundation of the round world and all that therein is.

Isaiah 40:22-24
22That he sitteth upon the Circle of the world, and that all the inhabiters of the world are in comparison of him, but as grasshoppers: That he spreadeth out the heavens as a covering, that he stretcheth them out, as a tent to dwell in:  23That he bringeth princes to nothing, and the judges of the earth to dust:  24so that they be not planted, nor sown again, neither their stock rooted again in the earth? For as soon as he bloweth upon them, they wither and fade away, like the straw in a whirlwind.  

Revelation 6:14
And heaven vanished away, as a scroll when it is rolled together. And all mountains and isles, were moved out of their places.

Also see post:
immovable horizontal earth: expanding verticle sky

Amazing how the Lord used Uriah to hint at such important truth about the flat earth:
2 Samuel 11:11
And Urias said unto David: the ark and Israel and Juda dwell in pavilions: and my lord Joab and the servants of my lord lie in tents upon the flat earth: and should I then go into mine house, to eat and to drink and to lie with my wife? By thy life and as sure as thy soul liveth I will not do that thing.

And even to find the value of PI: 1 Kings 7:23 (see also 2 Chron. 4:2) that is another study in itself.
Ecclesiastes 7:25
I applied my mind also to knowledge, and to seek out science, wisdom and understanding: to know the foolishness of the ungodly, and the error of doting fools.

1 Timothy 6:20-21
20O Timothy save that which is given thee to keep, and avoid unghostly vanities of voices, and oppositions of science falsely so called,  21which science, while some professed, they have erred as concerning the faith. Grace be with thee Amen.  

Just because religious hypocrites lie to people, and some so called scientists (producing their evolution sects) are insecure with their mammon budget "funding" figures and originality in their "theoretical" observations; that manipulative half truth falsehood (regardless how sincere it may be) doesn't represent the reality of the Creator and HIS creation that reveals itself to those that observe it's true science.
Galatians 6:7
Be not deceived, God is not mocked. For whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he reap.
2 Thessalonians 2:11-12
11And therefore God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe lies:  12that all they might be damned which believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.  

Ironically today's scientists either fight for some sort of evolution theory or creation theology.. yet a cup half full is as much to say about a cup half empty. Does their theology or theory really believe them till they poop it out? They can argue about it forever and it isn't going to change the evidence that there could be some truth to what their both saying; yea if they could acknowledge it altogether without bias for fertilization sake.
2 Peter 3:3-7
3This first understand, that there shall come in the last days mockers (in deceitfulness) which will walk after their own lusts  4and say: Where is the promise of his coming? For since the fathers died all things continue in the same estate wherein they were at the beginning.  5This they know not (and that willingly) how that the heavens a great while ago were, and the earth that was in the water, appeared up out of the water by the word of God:  6by the which things the world that then was perished overflowen with the flood.  7But the heavens verily and earth which are now, are kept by the same word in store, and reserved unto fire, against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.  
Matthew 24:35-42
35Heaven and earth shall perish: but my words shall abide.  36But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no not the angels of heaven, but my father only.  37As the time of Noe was, so likewise shall the coming of the son of man be.  38For as in the days before the flood: they did eat and drink, marry, and were married, even unto the day that Noe entered in to the ship,  39and knew of nothing till the flood came and took them all away. So shall also the coming of the son of man be.  40Then two shall be in the fields, the one shall be received, and the other shall be refused,  41two (women) shall be grinding at the mill: the one shall be received, and the other shall be refused. (Two in a bed; the one shall be received, and the other refused)  42Wake therefore, because ye know not what hour your master will come.  

Most importantly the real source must be acknowledged, because even the Bible is a transcript or translation thereof, and in order to understand it, you must ask it's author first.
John 16:12-15
12I have yet many things to say unto you: but ye cannot bear them away now.  13 When he is once come (I mean the spirit of verity,) he will lead you into all truth. He shall not speak of himself: but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak, and he will shew you things to come.  14He shall glorify me, for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew unto you.  15All things that my father hath are mine. Therefore said I unto you that he shall take of mine and shew unto you.  
James 1:5-6
5If any that is among you lack wisdom, let him ask of God (which giveth to all men without doubleness, and casteth no man in the teeth:) and it shall be given him:  6but let him ask in faith, and waver not. For he that doubteth is like the waves of the sea, tossed of the wind, and carried with violence.  

In the beginning when all things were made good, it seems there was no death nor the need to kill other animals:
Genesis 1:29-30
29And God said: see, I have given yow all herbs that sow seed which are on all the earth, and all manner trees that have fruit in them and sow seed: to be meat for yow  30and for all beasts of the earth, and unto all fowls of the air, and unto all that creepeth on the earth where in is life, that they may have all manner herbs and grass for to eat, and even so it was.  

The Earth powered solely by it's true Maker was pure and things must of grown much faster and greatly teaming with life.
It was all good, till there was rebellion against God the Lord of authority over creation;
Genesis 3:1-7
1But the serpent was subtler than all the beasts of the field which the LORD God had made, and said unto the woman: Ah sir, that God hath said, ye shall not eat of all manner trees in the garden.  2And the woman said unto the serpent, of the fruit of the trees in the garden we may eat,  3but of the fruit of the tree that is in the midst of the garden (said God) see that ye eat not, and see that ye touch it not: lest ye die.  4Then said the serpent unto the woman: tush ye shall not die:  5but God doth know, that whensoever ye should eat of it, your eyes should be opened and ye should be as God and know both good and evil.  6And the woman saw that it was a good tree to eat of and lusty unto the eyes and a pleasant tree for to make wise. And took of the fruit of it and ate, and gave unto her husband also with her, and he ate.  7And the eyes of both them were opened, that they understood how that they were naked. Then they sewed fig leaves together and made them aprons.  
1 Corinthians 6:19
Know ye not how that your bodies are the temple of the holy ghost, which is in you, whom he have of God, and how that ye are not your own?

.. because something sinister happened within the sons of god that had illegal experimentations within an uncontrolled environment without proper support and authorization from their higher authority, and that caused giant tyrants hopelessly trying to make themselves their own superior power;
Genesis 6:1-8
1And it came to pass, when men began to multiply upon the earth and had begot them daughters,  2the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair, and took unto them wives, which they best liked among them all.  3And the LORD said: My spirit shall not alway strive with man, for they are flesh. Nevertheless I will give them yet space, an hundred and twenty years.  4There were tyrants in the world in those days. For after that the children of God had gone in unto the daughters of men and had begotten them children, the same children were the mightiest of the world and men of renown.  5And when the LORD saw that the wickedness of man was increased upon the earth, and that all the imagination and thoughts of his heart was only evil continually,  6he repented that he had made man upon the earth and sorrowed in his heart.  7And said: I will destroy mankind which I have made, from off the face of the earth: both man, beast, worm and fowl of the air, for it repenteth me that I have made them.  8But yet Noe found grace in the sight of the LORD.  

Isaiah 14:12-23
12How art thou fallen from heaven, (O Lucifer) thou fair morning child? hast thou gotten a fall even to the ground, thou that (notwithstanding) didst subdue the people?  13And yet thou thoughtest in thine heart: I will climb up into heaven, and make my seat above the stars of God, I will sit upon the glorious mount toward the North,  14I will climb up above the clouds, and will be like the highest of all.  15Yet dare I lay, that thou shalt be brought down to the deep of hell.  16They that see thee, shall narrowly look upon thee, and think in themselves, saying: Is this the man, that brought all lands in fear, and made the kingdoms afraid:  17Is this he that made the world in a manner waste, and laid the cities to the ground, which let not his prisoners go home?  18How happeneth it, that the kings of all people lie, every one at home in his own palace, with worship,  19and thou art cast out of thy grave like a wild branch: like as dead men's raiment that are shot thorow with the sword: as they that go down to the stones of the deep: as a dead corpse that is trodden under feet:  20and art not buried with them? Even because that thou hast wasted thy land, and destroyed thy people. For the generation of the wicked shall be without honour, forever.  21There shall a way be sought to destroy their children, for their fathers' wickedness: They shall not rise up again to possess the land, and fill the world full of castles and towns.  22I will stand up against them, (sayeth the LORD of Hosts) and root out the name and generation of Babylon (sayeth the LORD)  23and will give it to the Otters, and will make water puddles of it; and I will sweep them out with the besom of destruction, sayeth the LORD of Hosts.  
Ezekiel 28:1-19
1The word of the LORD came unto me saying:  2Thou son of man; Tell the prince of Tyre: Thus sayeth the Lord GOD, because thou hast a proud heart and hast said: I am a God, I have my seat in the middest of the sea like a God: where as thou art but a man, and not God, and yet standest in thine own conceit, that thou art God:  3Behold, thou thinkest thyself wiser than Daniel, that there is no secrets hid from thee.  4With thy wisdom and thy understanding, thou hast gotten thee great wealthiness, and gathered treasure of silver and gold.  5With thy great wisdom and occupying, hast thou increased thy power, and because of thy great riches, thy heart is proud.  6Therefore thus sayeth the Lord GOD: For so much as thou hast lift up thine heart, as though thou were God:  7behold, I will bring enemies upon thee, even the tyrants of the Heathen: These shall draw out their swords upon thy beauty and wisdom, and shall defile thy glory.  8They shall cast thee down to the pit, so that thou shalt die in the middest of the sea,  9as they that be slain. Let see, if thou wilt say then (before them that slay thee) I am God: where as thou art but a man and not God, in the hands of them that slayeth thee.  10Die shalt thou, even as the uncircumcised in the hands of the enemies: for I myself have spoken it, sayeth the Lord GOD.  11Moreover, the word of the LORD came unto me, saying:  12Thou son of man, make a lamentable complaint over the king of Tyre, and tell him: Thus sayeth the Lord GOD: Thou art a seal of a likeness, full of wisdom and excellent beauty.  13Thou hast been in the pleasure garden of God: thou art decked with all manner of precious stones: with Ruby, Topas, Crystal, Jacinth, Onyx, Jaspis, Sapphire, Smaragde, Carbuncle, and gold. Thy beauty and the holes that be in thee were set forth in the day of thy creation.  14Thou art a fair Cherub, stretched wide out for to cover. I have set thee upon the holy mount of God, there hast thou been, and walked among the fair glistering stones.  15From the time of thy creation thou hast been right excellent, till wickedness was found in thee.  16Because of thy great merchandise, thy heart is full of wickedness, and thou hast offended. Therefore will I cast thee from the mount of God (O thou covering Cherub) and destroy thee among the glistering stones.  17Thy heart was proud in thy fair beauty, and thorow thy beauty thou hast destroyed thy wisdom. I will cast thee down to the ground, and that in the sight of kings.  18Thou hast defiled thy Sanctuary, with the great wickedness of thy unrighteous occupying. I will bring a fire from the middest of thee, to consume thee: and will make thee to ashes, in the sight of all them that look upon thee.  19All they that have been acquainted with thee among the Heathen, shall be abashed at thee: seeing thou art so clean brought to naught, and comest no more up.  

.. and such horrible tyranny against the laws of their Maker that proVably caused unnatural and mutated creatures whose (large dragon like) bones many find today and call dinosaurs.
Revelation 12:7-9
7And there was great battle in heaven, Michael and his angels fought with the dragon and the dragon fought and his angels,  8and prevailed not: neither was their place found any more in heaven.  9And the great dragon, that old serpent called the devil and Sathanas; Was cast out. Which deceiveth all the world. And he was cast into the earth, and his angels were cast out also.  

2 Peter 3:3-7
3This first understand, that there shall come in the last days mockers (in deceitfulness) which will walk after their own lusts  4and say: Where is the promise of his coming? For since the fathers died all things continue in the same estate wherein they were at the beginning.  5This they know not (and that willingly) how that the heavens a great while ago were, and the earth that was in the water, appeared up out of the water by the word of God:  6by the which things the world that then was perished overflowen with the flood.  7But the heavens verily and earth which are now, are kept by the same word in store, and reserved unto fire, against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.  

Jude 1:8-10
8Likewise these dreamers defile the flesh, despise rulers, and speak evil of them that are in authority.  9Yet Michael the archangel (when he strove against the devil, and disputed the body of Moses) durst not give railing sentence, but said: The Lord rebuke thee.  10But these speak evil of those things which they know not. In those things which they know naturally (as beasts which are without reason) they corrupt themselves.  

It's no wonder in a letter to the Laodicean congregation, which more than ever resembles today's church congregation fiasco, it was written:
Revelation 3:14-22
14And unto the angel of the congregation which is in Laodicia write: This saith (amen) the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creatures of God.  15I know thy works that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou were cold or hot.  16So then because thou art between both, and neither cold nor hot, I will spew thee out of my mouth:  17because thou sayst thou art rich and increased with goods, and hast need of nothing, and knowest not how thou art wretched and miserable, poor, blind, and naked.  18I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayst be rich: and white raiment, that thou mayst be clothed, that thy filthy nakedness do not appear: and anoint thine eyes with eye salve, that thou mayst see.  19As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Be fervent therefore and repent.  20Behold I stand at the door and knock. If any man hear my voice and open the door, I will come in unto him and will sup with him, and he with me.  21To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my seat, even as I overcame and have sitten with my father, in his seat.  22Let him that hath ears, hear what the spirit saith unto the congregations.  

If the focus is about the design of creation, then where is the good beginning of the creatures?
John 1:1-14
1In the beginning was that word, and that word was with god: and god was that word.  2The same was in the beginning with god.  3All things were made by it, and without it, was made no thing, that made was.  4In it was life; And life was the light of men;  5And the light shineth in the darkness, and darkness comprehended it not.  6There was a man sent from god, whose name was John.  7The same came as a witness, to bear witness of the light, that all men through him might believe.  8He was not that light: but to bear witness of the light.  9That was a true light, which lighteneth all men that come into the world.  10He was in the world, and the world by him was made: and the world knew him not.  11He came among his own, and his received him not.  12Unto as many as received him, gave he power to be the sons of god: in that they believed on his name:  13which were born not of blood nor of the will of the flesh, nor yet of the will of man: but of god.  14And that word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw the glory of it, as the glory of the only begotten son of the father, which word was full of grace, and verity.  

1 Corinthians 8:5-6
5And though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth (as there be gods many and lords many)  6but unto us is there one God, which is the father, of whom are all things, and we in him: and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.  

Colossians 1:13-16
13Which hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear son,  14in whom we have redemption thorow his blood, that is to say, forgiveness of sins,  15which is the image of the invisible God, first begotten before all creatures:  16for by him were all things created, things that are in heaven, and things that are in earth: things visible, and things invisible: whether they be majesty or lordship, either rule or power.  

Hebrews 1:1-2
1God in time past diversely and many ways, spake unto the fathers by prophets:  2but in these last days he hath spoken unto us by his son, whom he hath made heir of all things: by whom also he made the world.  

If real science is to be taken seriously, then it must be studied truthfully without any alternate motive other than verity.
Romans 1:16-25
16For I am not ashamed of the Gospell of Christ, because it is the power of God unto salvation to all that believe, namely to the jew, and also to the gentile.  17For by it the righteousness which cometh of God is opened, from faith to faith. As it is written: The just shall live by faith.  18For the wrath of God of heaven appeareth against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men which withhold the truth in unrighteousness,  19seeing that that, which may be known of God, is manifest among them. For God did shew it unto them.  20For his invisible things (that is to say, his eternal power and godhead) are understood and seen, by the works from the creation of the world. So that they are without excuse,  21inasmuch as when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful, but waxed full of vanities in their imaginations. And their foolish hearts were blinded.  22When they counted themselves wise, they became fools  23and turned the glory of the immortal God, unto the similitude of the image of mortal man, and of birds, and four footed beasts and serpents.  24For this cause God gave them up unto their hearts' lusts, unto uncleanness to defile their own bodies between themselves:  25which turned his truth unto a lie, and worshipped and served the creatures more than the maker, which is blessed forever Amen.  
Colossians 1:9-17
9For this cause we also, since the day we heard of it have not ceased praying for you, and desiring that ye might be fulfilled with the knowledge of his will, in all wisdom and spiritual understanding,  10that ye might walk worthy of the Lord in all things that please, being fruitful in all good works and increasing in the knowledge of God  11strengthed with all might, thorow his glorious power, unto all patience, and long suffering, with joyfulness,  12giving thanks unto the father which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of saints in light.  13Which hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear son,  14in whom we have redemption thorow his blood, that is to say, forgiveness of sins,  15which is the image of the invisible God, first begotten before all creatures:  16for by him were all things created, things that are in heaven, and things that are in earth: things visible, and things invisible: whether they be majesty or lordship, either rule or power.  17All things are created by him, and in him, and he is before all things, and in him all things have their being.  

Many acknowledge something only to justify their conScience in what is most convenient for themselves, unfortunetaly even at the ungodly cost of hurting others in the long run process.
Matthew 7:13-20
13Enter in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way that leadeth to destruction: and many there be, which go in thereat.  14For strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life: and few there be, that find it.  15Beware of false prophets, which come to you, in sheeps' clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.  16Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns? Or figs of briars?  17Even so every good tree, bringeth forth good fruit. But a corrupt tree, bringeth forth evil fruit.  18A good tree cannot bring forth bad fruit: nor yet a bad tree can bring forth good fruit.  19Every tree, that bringeth not forth good fruit, shall be hewn down, and cast into the fire.  20Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.  

Matthew 10:28
And fear ye not them which kill the body, and be not able to kill the soul. But rather fear him, which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Matthew 16:26
What shall it profit a man, if he should win all the whole world: so he loose his own soul? Or else what shall a man give to redeem his soul again withal?

1 Corinthians 6:12
All things are lawful unto me: but all things are not profitable. I may do all things: but I will be brought under no man's power.

1 Corinthians 10:23
All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient. All things are lawful, but all things edify not.

Ephesians 3:14-21
14For this cause I bow my knees unto the father of our Lord Jesus Christ,  15which is father over all that is called father In heaven and in earth, that he would grant you according to the riches of his glory,  16that ye may be strengthened with might by his spirit in the inner man,  17that Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith, that ye being rooted and grounded in love,  18might be able to comprehend with all saints, what is that breadth and length, depth and height:  19and to know what is the love of Christ, which love passeth knowledge: that ye might be fulfilled with all manner of fullness which cometh of God.  20Unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly, above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,  21be praise in the congregation by Jesus Christ, thorow out all generations from time to time. Amen.  

If time is an important dimension to acquiring knowledge, then why waste it?
Proverbs 15:33
The fear of the LORD is the right science of wisdom, and lowliness goeth before honour.

Ephesians 5:1-21
1Be ye followers of God as dear children,  2and walk in love even as Christ loved us, and gave himself for us, an offering and a sacrifice of a sweet savour to God.  3So that fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, be not once, named among you, as it becometh saints:  4neither filthiness, neither foolish talking, neither jestings, which are not comely: but rather giving of thanks.  5For this ye know, that no whoremonger, either unclean person, or covetous person (which is the worshipper of images) hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ, and of God.  6Let no man deceive you with vain words. For thorow such things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of unbelief.  7Be not therefore companions with them.  8Ye were once darkness, but are now light in the Lord. Walk as children of light.  9For the fruit of the spirit is, in all goodness, righteousness, and truth.  10Accept that which is pleasing to the Lord:  11and have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness: but rather rebuke them.  12For it is shame even to name those things which are done of them in secret:  13but all things, when they are rebuked of the light, are manifest. For whatsoever is manifest, that same is light.  14Wherefore he saith: awake thou that sleepest, and stand up from death, and Christ shall give thee light.  15Take heed therefore that ye walk circumspectly: not as fools: but as wise,  16redeeming the time: for the days are evil:  17wherefore, be ye not unwise, but understand what the will of the Lord is,  18and be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess: but be fulfilled with the spirit,  19speaking unto yourselves in psalms, and hymns, and spiritual songs, singing and playing to the Lord in your hearts,  20giving thanks always for all things in the name of our Lord Jesu Christ to God the father:  21submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.  

Revelation 22:10-17
10And he said unto me: seal not the sayings of prophesy of this book. For the time is at hand.  11He that doth evil, let him do evil still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be more righteous: and he that is holy, let him be more holy.  12And behold I come shortly, and my reward with me, to give every man according as his deeds shall be.  13I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.  14Blessed are they that do his commandments, that their power may be in the tree of life, and may enter in thorow the gates into the city.  15For with out shall be dogs and enchanters, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth or maketh leasings.  16I Jesus sent mine angel, to testify unto you these things in the congregations. I am the root and the generation of David, and the bright morning star.  17And the spirit and the bride said come. And let him that heareth, say also come. And let him that is a thirst come. And let whosoever will, take of the water of life free.  
jadmin
Site Admin

Return to STUDIES