[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1006: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/verse_mod.php:116)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1006: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/verse_mod.php:116)
Faith Of God • View topic - Is the story of Jesus Christ original?

Is the story of Jesus Christ original?

"whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things pertain to love, whatsoever things are of honest report, if there be any virtuous thing, if there be any laudable thing, (of learning) those same have ye in your mind, Php. 4:8

Is the story of Jesus Christ original?

Postby jadmin » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:52 am

The faith of God does not tell anybody to leave the brain at the door, because even the constellations' message in the stars themselves symbolically tell the story of the Gospel as witnessed in the New Testament which Jesus of Nazareth fulfilled from what was written of HIM prior in the Old Testament. Yea the hundreds of amazing prophecies detailed in the Scriptures that absolutely foretold about HIM by God through HIS Hebraic people, though scattered to every corner of the world by divine providence still kept the same sovereign word of integrity and dignity keeping their health as they hoped for eternal salvation. (For a list of Messianic prophecies see post: THE REAL CHRIST FORETOLD)

Specially the five books of Moses called the torah literally preserved over millennias to the letter's jot and tittle; yea maticulously copied throughout the globe; which credible manuscript fragments from distant lands are matched up in comparison today to be absolutely exact. Notwithstanding, even Moses, whose writ many have read over thousands of years, the Lord had this to say:
John 5:44-47
44How can ye believe, which receive praise one of another, and seek not the praise which cometh of God only?  45Suppose not, that I will accuse you to my father. There is one that accuseth you, verily Moses in whom ye trust.  46For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: For he wrote of me.  47But when ye believe not his writing: how shall ye believe my words.  
- Tyndale and friends Bible

There are also many recorded stories from different pagan cultures that give similar account to the Bible such as of the universal flood from the time of Noah as described in Genesis the first book of Moses. It's a provable possibility that the odds of those stories (from distant lands and peoples apart from eachother) are beyond doubt to have such similarities.
Romans 3:29
Is he the God of the jews only? Is he not also the God of the gentiles? He is no doubt, God also of the gentiles.

People from ancient times obviously back then did not have the same means of communication and travel we have today, so that makes things even more credible in how it could even have such matching comparisons beyond coincidence (let it be passed orally or literally) from distant times and lands; and regardless of the exagerations, there must still be some truth to it.

What people did have most in common available throughout the ages is the sky at night and the stars thereof which amazingly at times were symbolically observed in similar fashion. Many heros may of lived in the mind of man in ancient times but not in the flesh as the real Christ Iesu that completely fulfills the heavenly message.
Revelation mentions it:
Revelation 12:1-17
1And there appeared a great wonder in heaven. A woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars.  2And she was with child and cried travailing in birth, and pained ready to be delivered.  3And there appeared another wonder in heaven, and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads, and ten horns, and seven crowns on his heads:  4and his tail drew the third part of the stars, and cast them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman, which was ready to be delivered: for to devour her child as soon as it were born.  5And she brought forth a man child, which should rule all nations with a rod of iron. And her son was taken up unto God, and to his seat.  6And the woman fled into wilderness, where she had a place, prepared of God, that they should feed her there, one thousand, and twenty six days.  7And there was great battle in heaven, Michael and his angels fought with the dragon and the dragon fought and his angels,  8and prevailed not: neither was their place found any more in heaven.  9And the great dragon, that old serpent called the devil and Sathanas; Was cast out. Which deceiveth all the world. And he was cast into the earth, and his angels were cast out also.  10And I heard a loud voice saying: in heaven is now made health and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: For he is cast down which accused them before God day and night:  11And they overcame him by the blood of the lamb, and by the word of their testimony, and they loved not their lives unto the death.  12Therefore rejoice heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth, and of the sea: for the devil is come down unto you which hath great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.  13And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.  14And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, times, and half a time, from the presence of the dragon.  15And the serpent cast out of his mouth water after the woman as it had been a river because she should have been caught of the flood.  16And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the river which the dragon cast out of his mouth.  17And the dragon was wroth with the woman: and went and made war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christe.  

In Egypt there's a story of Horus circa 3000bc (some say 1280bc) somewhat depicted as born on Dec 25th, born of a virgin, star in the east, adorned by 3 kings, teacher at 12, baptized in a river by Anup the baptizer who was later beheaded, ministry at 30, tempted while alone in the desert, healed the sick and blind, cast out demons, and walked on water, raised Asar (ironically a translated name for Lazarus) from the dead, had twelved disciples, was crucified and after three days two women announced had been resurrected..
Then there was Attis from Greece - 1200bc Born of a virgin, born on Dec 25th, crucified, dead for three days, resurrected..
Then there was Mithra from Persia - 1200bc (some say 600bc, 400bc) born of virgin mother, born dec 25th, had twelve disciples, performed miracles, dead for three days, resurrected on the third day, known as the lamb, way, truth, light, the anointed savior..
Then there was Krishna from India - 900bc Born of a virgin, star in the east, performed miracles, resurrected..
Then there was Dionysis from Greece - 500bc Born of a virgin, born on Dec 25th, performed miracles, king of kings, alpha and omega, resurrected..

And other stories with similar details that seemed to try to follow the path of the stars as observed in what some call the zodiac..

Those ironic same details are more complicated than it looks in the surface of their traditional story and the evidence does not agree to any fulfillment other than what resembles the same message from the star constellations.
Indeed many have come that ironically seem to try following the same path layed out in the stars... though none could fulfill it to the the twinkle untill of course the real Messiah came, the only begotten son of the father in heaven, yea even the beginning of the creatures of God, being conceived provably on December 25th in a Hebrew Virgin womb according to the many details of the prophetical Scriptures. So of course Jesus was conceived and not born yet on December (unlike the imposters) till months later as you could also investigate the scriptural evidence on post: When was Christ really born?

Of course the Lord well knew about it to say:
John 10:8
All even as many as came before me, are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.

Coincidentally look at how modern bibles (even the KJV that edited the Tyndale and friends translation) have rendered the following verse:
Hosea 13:4
Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me.
- King James Version
compared to the original English translations:
Hosea 13:4
I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt: that thou shouldest know no God but me only, and that thou shouldest have no Saviour but only me.
Wycliffe Bible wrote:Hosea 13:4 Forsooth I am thy Lord God, that led thee from the land of Egypt; and thou shalt not know God, outtaken me, and no saviour is, outtaken me.

The Greek Septuagint even has an extra rendering to it, ironically not found in the Jewish version from where most translated the Old Testament. Here it is from Brenton's English translation of the Septuagint 1851 LXXE:
Code: Select all
4 But I am the Lord thy God that establishes the heaven, and creates the earth, whose hands have framed the whole host of heaven: but I shewed them not to thee that thou shouldest go after them: and I brought thee up out of the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no God but me; and there is no Saviour beside me.
(See post Interesting Differences - between - the Hebrew Texts for an interesting research on how this verse cutting too is provably allowed by divine design, taking into account that God already knew the state of the Biblical Church throughout time and those that would misrepresent it anyway.)

Indeed Christ the LORD is not from Egypt nor any dead babylonic religion; for HE IS the living LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.
Matthew 4:8-10
8The devil took him up again and led him into an exceeding high mountain, and shewed him all the kingdoms of the world, and the beauty of them,  9and said unto him: all these will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.  10Then said Jesus unto him, avoid Satan. For it is written, thou shalt worship thy Lord God, and him only, shalt thou serve.  
Yea the Lord our God most highest is more than just the sovereign Lord even of Egypt; no not Horus, no not anything other than yes Christ Iesu the real LORD of Lords and KING of Kings by whom we get God the heavenly father.
Romans 8:28
For we know well that all things work for the best unto them that love God, which also are called of purpose.
jadmin
Site Admin

Return to STUDIES