[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1006: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/verse_mod.php:116)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1006: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/verse_mod.php:116)
Faith Of God • View topic - CHRIST is the right AUTHORITY

CHRIST is the right AUTHORITY

"whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things pertain to love, whatsoever things are of honest report, if there be any virtuous thing, if there be any laudable thing, (of learning) those same have ye in your mind, Php. 4:8

CHRIST is the right AUTHORITY

Postby jadmin » Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:26 pm

Matthew 24:4-5
4And Jesus answered, and said unto them: take heed that no man deceive you;  5For many shall come in my name saying: I am Christ: and shall deceive many.  
- Tyndale and friends Bible

Notice the Lord's future warning that many will even come in the name of JESUS, and though they teach he is Christ, yet those deceivers end up usurping the authority of God by seducing others to follow their antichrist spirit in place of the real thing.

Colossians 2:8-12
8Beware lest any man come and spoil you thorow philosophy and deceitful vanity, thorow the traditions of men, and ordinances after the world, and not after Christ.  9For in him dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily,  10and ye are full in him, which is the head of all rule and power,  11in whom also ye are circumcised with circumcision made without hands, by putting off the sinful body off the flesh, thorow the circumcision that is in Christ,  12in that ye are buried with him thorow baptism, in whom ye are also risen again thorow faith, that is wrought by the operation of God which raised him from death.  
2 Corinthians 3:2-6
2Ye are our pistel written in our hearts, which is understood and read of all men,  3in that ye are known, how that ye are the pistel of Christ, ministered by us and written, not with ink: but with the spirit of the living God, not in tables of stone, but in fleshly tables of the heart.  4Such trust have we thorow Christ to Godward,  5not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as it were of ourselves: but our ableness cometh of God,  6which hath made us able to minister the new testament, not of the letter, but of the spirit: For the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.  
2 Thessalonians 2:1-4
1We beseech you brethren by the coming of our Lord Jesu Christ, and in that we shall assemble unto him,  2that ye be not suddenly moved from your mind, and be not troubled, neither by spirit, neither by words, nor yet by letter, which should seem to come from us, as though the day of Christ were at hand.  3Let no man deceive you by any means, for the Lord cometh not, except there come a departing first, and that that sinful man be opened, the son of perdition  4which is an adversary, and is exalted above all that is called god, or that is worshipped: so that he shall sit in the temple of god, and shew himself as god.  

According to what is written, the antichrist spirit even follows the letter when convenient to make itself as GOD in the man of sin's mind and controls that body of deceivers by making them feel they are independent, have absolute control themselves (without the gracious liberty of Christ) even to rule over others with captivity, when rather in reality they are deceiving and being deceived themselves into captivity by the hidden antichrist deceiver that is devided amongst itself only favoring whatever gives it the manipulative advantage in the temporal world.

There's plenty of warning about going against the holy spirit of the most highest:
Matthew 12:22-33
22Then was brought to him, one possessed with a devil which was both blind and dumb, and he healed him, insomuch that he which was blind and dumb, both spake and saw.  23And all the people were amazed, and said: Is not this the son of David?  24 When the pharisees heard that, they said: He driveth the devils no other wise out, but by the help of belzebub the chief of the devils.  25But Jesus knew their thoughts, and said to them. Every kingdom divided with in itself shall be desolate. Neither shall any city or household divided against itself, continue.  26So if satan cast out satan, then is he divided against him self. How shall then his kingdom endure?  27Also if I by the help of belzebub cast out devils: by whose help do your children cast them out? therefore they shall be your judges:  28But if I cast out the devils by the spirit of God: then is the kingdom of God come on you?  29Either how can a man enter into a mighty man's house, and violently take away his goods, except he first bind the strong man, and then spoil his house?  30He that is not with me, is against me: And he that gathereth not with me, scattereth abroad.  31Wherefore I say unto you, all manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men, but the blasphemy against the holy ghost, shall not be forgiven unto men.  32And whosoever speaketh a word against the son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the holy ghost, it shall not be forgiven him: no, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.  33Either make the tree good, and his fruit good also, or else make the tree evil, and his fruit evil also. For the tree is known by his fruit.  
Mark 3:28-30
28Verily I say unto you all sins shall be forgiven unto men's children: and blasphemy, wherewith they blaspheme:  29but he that blasphemeth the holy ghost, shall never have forgiveness: but is in danger of eternal damnation.  30For they said, he had an unclean spirit.  
Luke 12:8-10
8I say unto you: Whosoever confesseth me before men, even him shall the son of man confess also before the angels of God.  9And he that denieth me before men: shall be denied before the angels of God.  10And whosoever speaketh a word against the son of man it shall be forgiven him. But unto him that blasphemeth the holy ghost, it shall not be forgiven.  
Revelation 13:10
He that leadeth into captivity, shall go into captivity: he that killeth with a sword, must be killed with a sword. Here is the patience, and the faith of the saints.
Revelation 14:12
Here is the patience of saints. Here are they that keep the commandments and the faith of Jesu.

Here's the godly discernment:
Luke 17:21
Neither shall men say: Lo here, lo there. For behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
1 Corinthians 3:17
If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy. For the temple of God is holy, which temple are ye.
1 Corinthians 6:19-20
19 Know ye not how that your bodies are the temple of the holy ghost, which is in you, whom he have of God, and how that ye are not your own?  20For ye are dearly bought. Therefore glorify ye God in your bodies and in your spirits, for they are God's.  
1 Corinthians 7:31
And they that use this world, be as though they used it not: For the fashion of this world goeth away.

The holy ghost well teaches the pure faith:
1 Corinthians 2:1-16
1And I brethren when I came to you, came not in gloriousness of words or of wisdom, shewing unto you the testimony of God.  2Neither shewed I myself that I knew any thing among you save Jesus Christ, even the same that was crucified.  3And I was among you in weakness, and in fear, and in much trembling.  4And my words, and my preaching were not with enticing words of man's wisdom: but in shewing of the spirit and of power,  5that your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men: but in the power of God.  6We speak that which is wisdom among them that are perfect: not the wisdom of this world neither of the rulers of this world (which goeth to nought,)  7but we speak the wisdom of God, which is in secret and lieth hid, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:  8which wisdom none of the rulers of the world knew. For had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory:  9but as it is written: The eye hath not seen, and the ear hath not heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.  10But God hath opened them unto us by his spirit. For the spirit searcheth all things, yea the bottom of God's secrets.  11For what man knoweth the things of a man: save the spirit of a man which is within him? Even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the spirit of God.  12And we have not received the spirit of the world: but the spirit which cometh of God, for to know the things that are given to us of God,  13which things also we speak, not in the cunning words of man's wisdom, but with the cunning words of the holy ghost, making spiritual comparisons of spiritual things.  14For the natural man perceiveth not the things of the spirit of God: For they are but foolishness unto him. Neither can he perceive them because he is spiritually examined:  15but he that is spiritual discusseth all things: yet he himself is judged of no man.  16For who knoweth the mind of the Lord, other who shall inform him? but we understand the mind of Christ.  
Romans 8:24-28
24For we are saved by hope. But hope that is seen is no hope. For how can a man hope for that which he seeth?  25but and if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience abide for it.  26Likewise the spirit also helpeth our infirmities. For we know not, what to desire as we ought: but the spirit maketh intercession mightily for us with groanings which cannot be expressed with tongue.  27And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the meaning of the spirit: for he maketh intercession for the saints according to the pleasure of God.  28For we know well that all things work for the best unto them that love God, which also are called of purpose.  
1 Peter 2:13-16
13Submit yourselves unto all manner ordinance of man for the Lord's sake, whether it be unto the King as unto the chief head:  14other unto rulers, as unto them that are sent of him, for the punishment of evil doers: but for the laud of them that well do.  15For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye should stop the mouths of ignorant men:  16as free, and not as though ye took liberty for a cloak of maliciousness: but even as the servants of God.  

Revelation 22:10-15
10And he said unto me: seal not the sayings of prophesy of this book. For the time is at hand.  11He that doth evil, let him do evil still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be more righteous: and he that is holy, let him be more holy.  12And behold I come shortly, and my reward with me, to give every man according as his deeds shall be.  13I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.  14Blessed are they that do his commandments, that their power may be in the tree of life, and may enter in thorow the gates into the city.  15For with out shall be dogs and enchanters, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth or maketh leasings.  

2 Peter 3:3-9
3This first understand, that there shall come in the last days mockers (in deceitfulness) which will walk after their own lusts  4and say: Where is the promise of his coming? For since the fathers died all things continue in the same estate wherein they were at the beginning.  5This they know not (and that willingly) how that the heavens a great while ago were, and the earth that was in the water, appeared up out of the water by the word of God:  6by the which things the world that then was perished overflowen with the flood.  7But the heavens verily and earth which are now, are kept by the same word in store, and reserved unto fire, against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.  8Dearly beloved be not ignorant of this one thing, how that one day is with the Lord, as a thousand year, and a thousand year as one day.  9The Lord is not slack to fulfil his promise as some men count slackness: but is patient to us ward and would have no man lost, but would receive all men to repentance.  

The anti-messiah lie from the beginning was that you could replace God:
Genesis 3:4-5
4Then said the serpent unto the woman: tush ye shall not die:  5but God doth know, that whensoever ye should eat of it, your eyes should be opened and ye should be as God and know both good and evil.  

and that is not the same as what the real Messiah commanded, that is to be godly judges discerning righteously:
Psalms 82:1-8
1((A Psalm of Asaph)) God standeth in the congregation of the Gods, and is a Judge among the Judges.  2How long will ye give wrong judgement, and accept the persons of the ungodly? Selah.  3Defend the poor and fatherless, see that such as be in need and necessity have right.  4Deliver the outcast and poor, and save him from the hand of the ungodly.  5Nevertheless, they will not be learned and understand, but walk on still in darkness: therefore must all the foundations of the land be moved.  6I have said: ye are gods, ye all are the children of the most highest.  7But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the tyrants.  8Arise, O God, and judge thou the earth, for all the Heathen are thine by inheritance.  
John 7:24
Judge not after the utter appearance: but judge righteous judgement.
John 10:34-40
34Jesus answered them: Is it not written in your law: I have said, ye are gods?  35If he called them gods unto whom the word of God was spoken (and the scripture cannot be broken)  36say ye then to him, whom the father hath sanctified, and sent into the world: Thou blasphemest, because I said I am the son of God?  37If I do not the works of my father, believe me not.  38But though ye believe not me, yet believe the works, that ye may know and believe that the father is in me, and I in him.  39Again they went about to take him, but he escaped out of their hands,  40and went away again beyond Jordan, into the place where John before had baptised, and there abode.  

Repentance, to amend for acknowledging GOD's HOLY WILL, is a crucial thing, even as it is written:
Philippians 2:5-13
5Let the same mind be in you the which was in Christ Jesu:  6Which being in the shape of God, and thought it not robbery to be equal with God.  7Nevertheless he made himself of no reputation, and took on him the shape of a servant, and became like unto men, and was found in his apparel as a man.  8He humbled himself and became obedient unto the death, even the death of the cross.  9Wherefore God hath exalted him, and given him a name above all names:  10that in the name of Jesus should every knee bow, both of things in heaven, and things in earth and things under earth,  11and that all tongues should confess that Jesus Christ is the Lord unto the praise of God the father.  12Wherefore my dearly beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not when I was present only, but now much more in mine absence, even so perform your own health with fear and trembling.  13For it is God which worketh in you, both the will and also the deed, even of good will.  

Therefore the antichrists "freedoom of the will" is like saying you can live without the will of GOD; howbeit you either believe that GOD already knows whatever you will will, or you don't think that's possible with GOD who is outside time and in the long run will accomplish what HE will for HIS good holy pleasure. If you think your pleasure is more valuable than who made pleasure to begin with, then in the presence of GOD that's not going to be very pleasing at all, specially amongst a great multitude of godly creatures.

John 5:1-47
1After that there was a feast of the jews, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem.  2 There is at Jerusalem, by the slaughterhouse a pool called in the Hebrew tongue, bethesda, having five porches,  3in them lay a great multitude of sick folk, of blind, halt, and withered, waiting for the moving of the water.  4For an angel went down at a certain season into the pool and stirred the water. Whosoever then first after the stirring of the water stepped in, was made whole of whatsoever disease he had.  5And a certain man was there, which had been diseased thirty eight years.  6When Jesus saw him lie, and knew that he now long time had been diseased, he said unto him: Wilt thou be whole?  7The sick answered him: Sir I have no man when the water is moved, to put me into the pool. But in the mean time, while I am about to come, another steppeth down before me.  8 Jesus said unto him: rise, take up thy bed, and walk.  9And immediately the man was made whole, and took up his bed, and went. And the same day was the Sabbath day.  10The jews therefore said unto him that was made whole: It is the Sabbath day, it is not lawful for thee to carry thy bed.  11He answered them: he that made me whole, said unto me: Take up thy bed, and get thee hence.  12Then asked they him: what man is that which said unto thee, take up thy bed and walk?  13And he that was healed, wist not who it was. For Jesus had gotten himself away, because that there was press of people in the place.  14 After that, Jesus found him in the temple, and said unto him: Behold thou art made whole, see thou sin no more, lest a worse thing happen unto thee.  15The man departed, and told the jews that it was Jesus, the which had made him whole.  16And therefore the jews did persecute Jesus, and sought the means to slay him, because he had done these things on the Sabbath day.  17 Jesus answered them: My father worketh hitherto, and I work.  18Therefore the jews sought the more to kill him, not only because he had broken the Sabbath: but said also that God was his father and made himself equal with God.  19Then answered Jesus and said unto them: verily, verily, I say unto you: the son can do no thing of himself: but that he seeth the father do. For whatsoever he doeth, that doeth the son also.  20For the father loveth the son, and sheweth him all things, whatsoever he himself doeth. And he will shew him greater works than these, because ye should marvel.  21For likewise as the father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them, even so the son quickeneth whom he will.  22Neither judgeth the father any man: but hath committed all judgement unto the son,  23because that all men should honour the son, even as they honour the father. He that honoureth not the son, the same honoureth not the father which hath sent him.  24Verily, verily I say unto you: He that heareth my words; And believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into damnation: but is scaped from death unto life.  25Verily, verily I say unto you: the time shall come, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the son of God. And they that hear, shall live.  26For as the father hath life in himself, so likewise hath he given to the son to have life in himself.  27And hath given him power also to judge in that he is the son of man.  28Marvel not at this, that the hour shall come, in the which all that are in the graves, shall hear his voice,  29and shall come forth, they that have done good unto the resurrection of life. And they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.  30I can of mine own self do nothing at all. As I hear I judge, and my judgement is just, because I seek not mine own will: But the will of the father which hath sent me.  31If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.  32There is another that beareth witness of me. And I am sure that the witness which he beareth of me is true.  33Ye sent unto John, and he bare witness unto the truth:  34but I receive no record of man. Nevertheless, these things I say, that ye might be safe.  35He was a burning, and a shining light, and ye would for a season have rejoiced in his light.  36But I have greater witness, than the witness of John. For the works which my father hath given me to finish: the same works which I do, bear witness of me, that my father sent me.  37And my father himself, which hath sent me, beareth witness of me. Ye have not heard his voice at any time; Nor yet have seen his shape.  38And his words have ye not abiding in you: For ye believe not him whom he hath sent.  39Search the scriptures, for in them, ye think ye have eternal life: And they are they which testify of me.  40And yet will ye not come to me that ye might have life.  41I receive not praise of men:  42But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.  43I am come in my father's name, and ye receive me not. If another shall come in his own name, him will ye receive.  44How can ye believe, which receive praise one of another, and seek not the praise which cometh of God only?  45Suppose not, that I will accuse you to my father. There is one that accuseth you, verily Moses in whom ye trust.  46For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: For he wrote of me.  47But when ye believe not his writing: how shall ye believe my words.  
1 John 2:18-29
18Little children it is the last time, and as ye have heard how the antichrist shall come: even now are there many antichrists come already, whereby we know that it is the last time.  19They went out from us but they were not of us. For if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us. But that fortuned that it might appear, that they were not of us.  20And ye have an ointment of the holy ghost, and ye know all things.  21I wrote not unto you, as though ye knew not the truth: but as though ye knew it, and know also that no lie cometh of truth.  22Who is a liar: but he that denieth that Jesus is Christ? he is the antichrist that denieth the father and the son.  23Whosoever denieth the son, the same hath not the father. (he that knowledgeth the sonne, hath the father also)  24Let therefore abide in you that same which ye heard from the beginning. If that which ye heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the son, and in the father.  25And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.  26This have I written unto you, as concerning them that deceive you.  27And the anointing which ye have received of him dwelleth in you. And ye need not that any man teach you: but as that anointing teacheth you all things, and is true, and is no lie: and as it taught you, even so bide therein.  28And now babes abide in him, that when he shall appear, we may be bold, and not be made ashamed of him at his coming.  29If ye know that he is righteous, know also that he which followeth righteousness, is born of him.  
jadmin
Site Admin

Return to STUDIES