[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1006: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/verse_mod.php:116)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1006: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/verse_mod.php:116)
Faith Of God • View topic - EVERLASTING HEALTH is GOD'S LOVE for YES US

EVERLASTING HEALTH is GOD'S LOVE for YES US

"whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things pertain to love, whatsoever things are of honest report, if there be any virtuous thing, if there be any laudable thing, (of learning) those same have ye in your mind, Php. 4:8

EVERLASTING HEALTH is GOD'S LOVE for YES US

Postby jadmin » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:33 am

According to the revealed Scriptures we are saved onely by trusting the faith of Jesus the Christ from the living God that is come in the flesh to fulfill all that was written of HIM in the law of Moses, and in the Prophets and in the Psalms, yea and now the New Testament Revelation. Only the pure faith of Christ the Lord could justify us with the God HIS holiness.
Galatians 2:15-20
15we which are jews by nature and not sinners of the gentiles,  16know that a man is not justified by the deeds of the law: but by the faith of Jesus Christ: and we have believed on Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ and not by the deeds of the law: because that no flesh shall be justified by the deeds of the law:  17If then while we seek to be made righteous by Christ, we ourselves are found sinners, is not then Christ the minister of sin? God forbid.  18For if I build again that which I destroyed, then make I my self a trespasser.  19But I thorow the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God.  20I am crucified with Christ. I live verily, yet now not I, but Christ liveth in me. The life which I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the son of God, which loved me, and gave himself for me.  
- Tyndale and friends Bible
Romans 3:22
The righteousness no doubt which is good before God cometh by the faith of Jesus Christ unto all, and upon all them that believe. (of him)
Galatians 3:22
but the scripture concluded all things under sin, that the promise by the faith of Jesus Christ, should be given unto them that believe.
Revelation 14:9-15
9And the third angel followed them saying with a loud voice: If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or on his hand,  10the same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured in the cup of his wrath. And he shall be punished in fire and brimstone, before the holy angels, and before the lamb.  11And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up evermore. And they have no rest day nor night, which worship the beast, and his image, and whosoever receiveth the print of his name.  12Here is the patience of saints. Here are they that keep the commandments and the faith of Jesu.  13And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me: write: Blessed are the dead, which hereafter die in the Lord, even so saith the spirit: that they may rest from their labors, but their works shall follow them.  14And I looked and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sitting like unto the son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.  15And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud. Thrust in thy sickle and reap: for the time is come to reap, for the corn of the earth is ripe.  

Ephesians 2:8-10
8For by grace are ye made safe thorow faith, and that not of your selves: For it is the gift of God,  9and cometh not of works, lest any man should boast himself.  10For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesu unto good works, unto the which God ordained us before, that we should walk in them.  

Code: Select all
“¶ My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye should not sin: and if any man sin, yet we have an Advocate with the father, Iesus Christ, which is righteous: and he it is that obtaineth grace for our sins: not for our sins only: but also for the sins of all the world. And hereby we know that we have known him, if we keep his commandments. He that saith I know him, and keepeth not his commandments is a liar, and the verity is not in him. Whosoever keepeth his word, in him is the love of God perfect in deed. And thereby know we that we are in him. He that saith he bideth in him, ought to walk even as he walked.” First John chapter 2 ..

Ai, thus saying “saved by faith alone” could be misleading depending on how or what faith is comprehended, specially if people think it’s some sort of mental assertion alone and ((poof)) like a click of a computer: *saved*; Otherwise why would the Lord command us to endure till the end to be saved?
Matthew 24:11-13
11And many false prophets shall arise, and shall deceive many.  12And because iniquity shall have the upper hand, the love of many shall abate.  13But he that endureth to the end shall be safe.  
1 Corinthians 13:4-10
4Love suffereth long, and is courteous. Love envieth not. Love doth not frowardly, swelleth not,  5dealeth not dishonestly, seeketh not her own, is not provoked to anger, thinketh not evil  6rejoiceth not in iniquity: but rejoiceth in the truth,  7suffereth all things, believeth all things hopeth all things, endureth in all things.  8Though that prophesying fail, or tongues shall cease, or knowledge vanish away: yet love falleth never away.  9For our knowledge is unperfect, and our prophesying is unperfect:  10but when that which is perfect is come: then that which is unperfect shall be done away.  
John 16:32-33
32Behold the hour draweth nigh, and is already come, that ye shall be scattered every man his ways, and shall leave me alone. And yet am I not alone. For my father is with me.  33These words have I spoken unto you that in me ye might have peace. In the world shall ye have tribulation: but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.  

The reality is that the spirit of the holy scriptures says to continually trust in the graceful exortion of GOD’s HOLY SPIRIT in HIS son Jesu the Christ our Lord to mold us purely safe into godly children that don’t undermine HIS holiness and hurt HIS great HOLY family altogether. Goodness, compared to Christ Jesus the Lord, how can anybody even by faith alone (without grace) meet God the heavenly father’s perfect standards (Matthew chapter 5, Luke chap. 6)
Revelation 22:11-15
11He that doth evil, let him do evil still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be more righteous: and he that is holy, let him be more holy.  12And behold I come shortly, and my reward with me, to give every man according as his deeds shall be.  13I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.  14Blessed are they that do his commandments, that their power may be in the tree of life, and may enter in thorow the gates into the city.  15For with out shall be dogs and enchanters, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth or maketh leasings.  

We get a definition of faith in
Hebrews 11:1
Faith is a sure confidence of things which are hoped for, and a certainty of things which are not seen.
Then Hebrews goes on to describe how the elders gracefully acted upon that faith, and that we are SANCTIFIED (purified) by THE FAITH of God alone in the holy spirit of Jesus Christ our Sanctifier. Yea as John the Hebrew baptiser well said about Jesus: Behold the lamb of GOD that takes away the sins of the world.

Ironically, here’s what the Lord said about those that came before him:
” Then said Iesus unto them again: Verily verily I say unto you: that I am the door of the sheep. All even as many as came before me, are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them. I am the door: by me, if any man enter in, he shall be safe, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. The thief cometh not but for to steal and kill, and destroy. I am come that they might have life, and have it more abundantly.” John 10:7-10

“Suppose not, that I will accuse you to my father. There is one that accuseth you, verily Moses in whom ye trust. For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: For he wrote of me. But when ye believe not his writing: how shall ye believe my words.” Joh 5:45-46

At Calvary, both crucified thieves in front of many at first didn’t swallow their own pride it seems (according to the brief detail in Mt. 27:44) though then after witnessing what was really going on, one of the thieves repented and admited it openly:
Luke 23:33-43
33And when they were come to the place, which is called Calvary, there they crucified him, and the evil doers, one on right hand, and the other on the left hand.  34Then said Jesus: Father forgive them, for they wot not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.  35And the people stood and beheld. And the rulers mocked him with them saying: He help other men, let him help himself if he be Christ the chosen of God.  36The soldiers also mocked him, and came and gave him vinegar  37and said: if thou be that King of the Jews, save thyself.  38 His superscription was written over him, in greek, latin, and hebrew letters: This is the King of the Jews.  39The one of the malefactors which hanged, railed on him, saying: If thou be Christ save thyself and us.  40The other answered and rebuked him saying: Neither fearest thou God because thou art in the same damnation?  41We are righteously punished, for we receive according to our deeds: But this man hath done no thing amiss.  42And he said unto Jesus: Lord remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.  43And Jesus said unto him: Verily I say unto thee, today shalt thou be with me in paradise.  
After realizing what was going on and noticing how Jesus Christ was crucified because ROME, and JUDEA (at that time) did not want the righteous KING to reign over them; immediately that thief admited that his deeds were given the right reward and he needed someone to correct it because obviously hanging from a cross he couldn’t live that faith other than putting his trust in GOD who would allow him to do so in a Kingdom where righteousness dwells.

James 2:18-20
18But one shall say: Thou hast faith, and I have deeds: Shew me thy faith by thy deeds: and I will shew thee my faith by my deeds.  19Believest thou that there is one God? Thou doest well. The devils also believe and tremble.  20Wilt thou understand o thou vain man, that faith without deeds is dead?  
Would Saint James agree with a vague term “saved by faith alone”? Brother James well warns that faith alone could leave room for misinterpretation and misrepresenting GOD, and rather that the trying of your faith brings patience (Jas 1:3).

And as Saint Paul well says:
Romans 5:4-12
4patience bringeth fealing, fealing bringeth hope.  5And hope maketh not ashamed, because the love that God hath unto us, is shed abroad in our hearts, by the holy ghost, which is given unto us.  6For when we were yet weak according to the time: Christ died for us which were ungodly.  7Yet scarce will any man die for a righteous man. Peradventure for a good man durst a man die.  8But God setteth out his love that he hath to us; Seeing that while we were yet sinners; (according to the time) Christ died for us.  9Much more then now (seeing we are justified in his blood) shall we be preserved from wrath thorow him.  10For if when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his son: much more, seeing we are reconciled, we shall be preserved by his life.  11Not only so, but we also joy in God by the means of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have received this atonement.  12Wherefore as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by the means of sin. And so death went over all men, insomuch that all men sinned.  
Romans 8:24-28
24For we are saved by hope. But hope that is seen is no hope. For how can a man hope for that which he seeth?  25but and if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience abide for it.  26Likewise the spirit also helpeth our infirmities. For we know not, what to desire as we ought: but the spirit maketh intercession mightily for us with groanings which cannot be expressed with tongue.  27And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the meaning of the spirit: for he maketh intercession for the saints according to the pleasure of God.  28For we know well that all things work for the best unto them that love God, which also are called of purpose.  

As far as I experienced the faith of GOD my father working on me, I must admit it is thanks to that Love alone of his SON Jesu the Christ and nothing to do with my faith because while I was yet a sinner Christ died for me. God already sent his son Jesu the Christ to take away the sins of the world, now the question is what have we done with that good healthful gift of salvation that came at such a high price to GOD.
Philippians 4:3
Yea and I beseech thee faithful yokefellow, help the women which laboured with me in the gospel, and with Clement also, and with other my labour fellows, whose names are in the book of life.
Revelation 3:5
He that overcometh shall be clothed in white array, and I will not put out his name out of the book of life, and I will confess his name before my father, and before his angels.
Revelation 20:12
And I saw the dead, both great and small stand before God: And the books were opened, and another book was opened, which is the book of life, and the dead were judged of those things which were written in the books according to their deeds:
Revelation 21:27
And there shall enter into it none unclean thing: neither whatsoever worketh abomination: or maketh lies: but they only which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Simply to be saved is to collaborate in a relationship with the heavenly father thanks to Christ by trusting in HIS faith alone, not by our own faith alone that could be limited, when the faith of God is eternal that will help us endure in this temporal world till the very end to be safe in a renewed planet with HIS pure family living happily ever after.

I would agree saying that we are justified (or saved) by faith alone in the blood of the Lamb while sanctified (or purified) by faithfully trusting in that salvation resulting in godly deeds. In regards to that eternal health, in fearful reverance to the HOLY, HOLY, HOLY Lord GOD almighty, diligence or faith's study is of the essence about how the Bible is saved and inspired by HIS HOLY SPIRIT graceful majesty alone and not up to anybody’s interpretation.
Romans 9:6-13
6I speak not these things as though the words of God had took none effect. For they are not all Israelites which came of Israel;  7Neither are they all children straightway because they are the seed of Abraham: But in Isaac shall thy seed be called,  8that is to say; They which are the children of the flesh, are not the children of God. But the children of promise are counted the seed.  9For this is a word of promise, about this time will I come, and Sara shall have a son.  10Neither was it so with her only: but also when Rebecca was with child by one, I mean by our father Isaac,  11yer the children were born, when they had neither done good neither bad (that the purpose of God which is by election, might stand) it was said unto her, not by the reason of works, but by grace of the caller,  12the elder shall serve the younger.  13As it is written: Jacob he loved, but Esau he hated.  
Ephesians 2
1And hath quickened you also that were dead in trespass and sin,  2in the which in time passed ye walked, according to the course of this world, and after the governor, that ruleth in the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of unbelief,  3among which we also had our conversation in time past, in the lusts of our flesh, and fulfilled the will of the flesh, and of the mind: and were naturally the children of wrath, even as well as other.  4But God which is rich in mercy thorow his great love wherewith he loved us,  5even when we were dead by sin, hath quickened us with Christ (For by grace are ye saved)  6and with him hath raised us up, and with him hath made us sit in heavenly things, thorow Jesus Christ;  7For to shew in times to come the exceeding riches of his grace, in kindness to us ward, thorow Christ Jesus.  8For by grace are ye made safe thorow faith, and that not of your selves: For it is the gift of God,  9and cometh not of works, lest any man should boast himself.  10For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesu unto good works, unto the which God ordained us before, that we should walk in them.  11Wherefore remember that ye being in time past gentiles in the flesh, and were called uncircumcision of them which are called circumcision in the flesh, which circumcision is made by hands:  12Remember I say, that ye were at that time without Christ, and were reputed aliens from the common wealth of Israel, and were fremed from the testaments of promise, and had no hope, and were without God in this world.  13But now in Christ Jesu, ye which a while ago were far off, are made nigh by the blood of Christ.  14For he is our peace, which hath made of both one, and hath broken down the wall in the midst, that was a stop between us,  15and hath also put away thorow his flesh, the cause of hatred (that is to say, the law of commandments contained in the law written,) for to make of twain one new man in himself, so making peace:  16and to reconcile both unto God in one body thorow his cross, and slew hatred thereby:  17and came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.  18For thorow him we both have an open way in, in one spirit unto the father.  19Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners: but citizens with the saints, and of the household of God:  20and are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ being the head cornerstone,  21in whom every building coupled together, groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord,  22in whom ye also are built together, and made an habitation for God in the spirit.    

The love that God has to Christ, he loves us, and not for our own faith volition, nor free will lie.

"I say then: hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For even I verily am an Israelite of the seed of Abraham, and of the tribe of Benjamin; God hath not cast away his people which he knew before. Other wot ye not what the scripture saith by the mouth of Helias, how he spake to God against Israel, saying: Lord they have killed thy prophets and digged down thine altars: and I am left only, and they seek my death. But what saith the answer of God to him again? I have reserved unto me seven thousand men which have not bowed their knees to baal. Even so at this time is there a remnant left thorow the election of grace. If it be of grace then is it not by the deserving of works. For then were grace no more favour. If it be by the deserving of works, then is there no favour. For then were deserving no longer deserving." Romans 11 ..

The way of Salvation, that is only Jesu the Christ our Everlasting Lord reigning from on highest, will test the waters where people really put their trust to live forever. Either people will trust life with the HOLY, HOLY, HOLY LORD GOD ALMIGHTY which was, and is, and is to come, yea that has ready a pure Kingdom paradise where righteousness dwells, or continually reject it to be thrown into a lake of fire and brimstone reserved to throw out the antichrist beast and false prophet even death and hell itself into, that is the second death.
Matthew 25:31-46
31When the son of man shall come in his majesty, and all his holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the seat of his majesty,  32and before him shall be gathered all nations. And he shall sever them one from another, as a shepherd putteth asunder the sheep from the goats.  33And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, and the goats on the left hand.  34Then shall the King say to them on his right hand: Come ye blessed children of my father, inherit ye the kingdom prepared for you from the beginning of the world.  35For I was an hungered, and ye gave me meat. I thirsted, and ye gave me drink. I was harborless, and ye lodged me. I was naked and ye clothed me:  36I was sick and ye visited me. I was in prison and ye came unto me.  37Then shall the just answer him saying: master, when, saw we thee an hungered, and fed thee? or a thirst, and gave thee drink?  38when saw we thee harborless, and lodged thee? or naked and clothed thee?  39or when saw we thee sick, or in prison and came unto thee?  40And the King shall answer and say unto them: verily I say unto you: inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren: ye have done it to me.  41Then shall the King say unto them that shall be on the left hand: depart from me ye cursed, into everlasting fire, which is prepared for the devil and his angels.  42For I was an hungered, and ye gave me no meat. I thirsted, and ye gave me no drink. I was harborless, and ye lodged me not.  43I was naked, and ye clothed me not. I was sick and in prison, and ye visited me not.  44Then shall they also answer him saying: master, when saw we thee an hungered, or a thirst, or harborless, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and have not ministered unto thee?  45then shall he answer them, and say: Verily I say unto you, inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.  46And these shall go into everlasting pain: And the righteous into life eternal.  
1 Corinthians 15:20-28
20 Now is Christ risen from death, and is become the first fruits of them that slept.  21For by a man came death, and by a man came resurrection of death.  22For as by Adam all die: even so by Christ, shall all be made alive,  23and every man in his own order: The first is Christ, then they that are Christ's at his coming.  24Then cometh the end, when he hath delivered up the kingdom to God the father, when he hath put down all rule, authority, and power.  25For he must rule till he have put all his enemies under his feet.  26The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.  27For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith, all things are put under him, it is manifest, that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.  28When all things are subdued unto him: then shall the son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all things.  
Revelation 20:10-15
10and the devil that deceived them, was cast into a lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet were and shall be tormented day and night for ever more.  11And I saw a great white seat and him that sat on it, from whose face fled away both the earth and heaven, and their place was no more found.  12And I saw the dead, both great and small stand before God: And the books were opened, and another book was opened, which is the book of life, and the dead were judged of those things which were written in the books according to their deeds:  13and the sea gave up her dead, which were in her, and death and hell delivered up the dead, which were in them: and they were judged every man according to his deeds.  14And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is that second death.  15And whosoever was not found written in the book of life, was cast into the lake of fire.  

We are saved by God’s loving merit alone in how he gave his son Jesu the Christ to fulfill all that was written of HIM in the law of Moses, and in the Prophets and in the Psalms, (Luke 24:44) yea and now The NT Revelation.

1 John 4:19-21
19We love him, for he loved us first.  20If a man say, I love God, and yet hate his brother, he is a liar. How can he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, love God whom he hath not seen?  21And this commandment have we of him: that he which loveth God, should love his brother also.  

Revelation 21:1
And I saw a new heaven, and a new earth. For the first heaven, and the first earth, were vanished away, and there was no more sea.
jadmin
Site Admin

Return to STUDIES