[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1006: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/verse_mod.php:116)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1006: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/verse_mod.php:116)
Faith Of God • View topic - Revelation for our time

Revelation for our time

"whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things pertain to love, whatsoever things are of honest report, if there be any virtuous thing, if there be any laudable thing, (of learning) those same have ye in your mind, Php. 4:8

Revelation for our time

Postby jadmin » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:54 pm

It's safe to conclude that according to the Revelation of Iesu Christ each age manifests it's magnification of the will of God. The Bible is the History of God unfolding His will in the flesh of His family according to the unfortunate circumstances that started from the very beginning.

1 Corinthians 7:29-31
29This say I brethren, the time is short. It remaineth that they which have wives, be as though they had none:  30and they that weep, be as though they wept not: and they that rejoice, be as though they rejoiced not: And they that buy, be as though they possessed not:  31And they that use this world, be as though they used it not: For the fashion of this world goeth away.  
- Tyndale and friends Bible

Romans 12:1-6
1I beseech you therefore brethren by the mercifulness of God that ye make your bodies a quick sacrifice, holy and acceptable unto God which is your reasonable serving of God.  2And fashion not yourselves like unto this world: But be ye changed in your shape, by the renewing of your wits, that ye may feel what thing that good, that acceptable, and perfect will of God is.  3For I say (thorow the grace that unto me given is) to every man among you, that no man esteem of himself more than it becometh him to esteem: But that he discreetly judge of himself according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.  4As we have many members in one body: and all members have not one office:  5So we being many are one body in Christ: and every man (among ourselves) one another's members.  6Seeing that we have divers gifts according to the grace that is given unto us, if any man have the gift of prophecy, let him have it that it be agreeing unto the faith.  

John 3:13-21
13And no man ascendeth up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, that is to say, the son of man which is in heaven.  14And as Moses lift up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the son of man be lift up,  15that none which believeth in him perish: but have eternal life.  16 God so loved the world, that he gave his only son for the intent, that none that believe in him, should perish: But should have everlasting life.  17For God sent not his son into the world, to condemn the world: But that the world through him, might be saved.  18He that believeth on him shall not be condemned. But he that believeth not, is condemned all ready, because he believeth not in the name of the only son of God.  19And this is the condemnation: Light is come into the world, and the men have loved darkness more than light, because their deeds were evil.  20For every man that evil doeth, hateth the light: neither cometh to light, lest his deeds should be reproved.  21But he that doth truth, cometh to the light, that his deeds might be known, how that they are wrought in God.  

Ephesians 4:5-16
5Let there be but one Lord, one faith, one baptism:  6one God and father of all, which is above all, thorow all, and in us all.  7Unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.  8Wherefore he saith: He is gone up on high, and hath led captivity captive, and hath given gifts unto men.  9That he ascended: what meaneth it, but that he also descended first into the lowest parts of the earth?  10He that descended, is even the same also that ascended up, even above all heavens, to fulfil all things.  11And the very same, made some Apostles, some Prophets, some Evangelists, some Shepherds, some Teachers:  12that the saints might have all things necessary to work and minister withal, to the edifying of the body of Christ,  13till we everyeachone (in the unity of faith, and knowledge of the son of God) grow up unto a perfect man, after the measure of age which is in the fullness of Christ:  14That we henceforth be no more children wavering and carried with every wind of doctrine, by the wiliness of men and craftiness, whereby they lay a wait for us to deceive us.  15But let us follow the truth in love, and in all things grow in him which is the head, that is to say Christ,  16in whom all the body is coupled and knit together, in every joint, wherewith one ministereth to another (according to the operation as every part hath his measure) and increaseth the body, unto the edifying of itself in love.  

2 Peter 3:9-13
9The Lord is not slack to fulfil his promise as some men count slackness: but is patient to us ward and would have no man lost, but would receive all men to repentance.  10Nevertheless the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in the which day, the heavens shall perish with terrible noise, and the elements shall melt with heat, and the earth with the works that are therein shall burn.  11If all these things shall perish, what manner persons ought ye to be in holy conversation, and godliness:  12looking for, and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, in which the heavens shall perish with fire, and the elements shall be consumed with heat.  13Nevertheless we look for a new heaven, and a new earth, according to his promise, wherein dwelleth righteousness.  

All the congregation manifestations (or seven churches) have already come and gone.. and feals (i.e. faithfully yearns) we are at the very end of the God book where now (more than ever) this MUST be magnified:
Revelation 22:11-14
11He that doth evil, let him do evil still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be more righteous: and he that is holy, let him be more holy.  12And behold I come shortly, and my reward with me, to give every man according as his deeds shall be.  13I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.  14Blessed are they that do his commandments, that their power may be in the tree of life, and may enter in thorow the gates into the city.  

For Christ's commandments read the post "The faight (faithful fight) Christ commanded"
jadmin
Site Admin

Return to STUDIES