[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1006: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/verse_mod.php:116)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1006: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/verse_mod.php:116)
Faith Of God • View topic - The GodHead Eternity

The GodHead Eternity

"whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things pertain to love, whatsoever things are of honest report, if there be any virtuous thing, if there be any laudable thing, (of learning) those same have ye in your mind, Php. 4:8

The GodHead Eternity

Postby jadmin » Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:39 am

Galatians 1:10
Seek I now the favour of men, or of God? Other go I about to please men? If I studied to please men, I were not the servant of Christ.
- Tyndale and friends Bible

Colossians 2:8-15
8Beware lest any man come and spoil you thorow philosophy and deceitful vanity, thorow the traditions of men, and ordinances after the world, and not after Christ.  9For in him dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily,  10and ye are full in him, which is the head of all rule and power,  11in whom also ye are circumcised with circumcision made without hands, by putting off the sinful body off the flesh, thorow the circumcision that is in Christ,  12in that ye are buried with him thorow baptism, in whom ye are also risen again thorow faith, that is wrought by the operation of God which raised him from death.  13And hath with him quickened you also which were dead in sin in the uncircumcision of your flesh, and hath forgiven our trespasses,  14and hath put out the obligation that was against us, made in the law written, and that hath he taken out of the way, and hath fastened it on his cross,  15and hath spoiled rule and power, and hath made a shew of them openly, and hath triumphed over them in his own person.  

Yea, the GodHead is an infinity governing us!
Let the New Testament speak for itself:
1 John 5:1-6
1Whosoever believeth that Jesus is Christ, is born of God. And every one that loveth him which begat, loveth him also which was begotten of him.  2In this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.  3This is the love of God, that we keep his commandments, and his commandments are not grievous.  4For all that is born of God, overcometh the world. And this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.  5Who is it that overcometh the world: but he which believeth that Jesus is the son of God?  6This Jesus Christ is he that came by water and blood, not by water only: but by water and blood. And it is the spirit that beareth witness, because the spirit is truth.  

1 John 5:7
(For there are three which bear record in heaven, the father, the word, and the wholy ghost. And these three are one.)

1 John 5:8-13
8And there are three which bear record (in earth:) the spirit, and water, and blood: and these three are one.  9If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater. For this is the witness of God, (that is greater) which he testified of his son.  10He that believeth on the son of God hath the witness in himself. He that believeth not God, hath made him a liar, because he believed not the record that God gave of his son.  11And this is that record, how that God hath given unto us eternal life, and this life is in his son.  12He that hath the son, hath life: and he that hath not the son of God, hath not life.  13These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the son of God, that ye may know how that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the son of God.  

Acts 10:36
Ye know the preaching that God sent unto the children of Israel, preaching peace by Jesus Christe (which is Lord over all things.)

Acts 17:24-31
24God that made the world, and all that are in it, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, he dwelleth not in temples made with hands  25neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed of any thing. Forasmuch as he giveth to all men life and breath every where,  26and hath made of one blood all nations of men, for to dwell on all the face of the earth. And hath assigned times appointed before; And the ends of their inhabitation,  27that they should seek God, if they might feel and find him, though he be not far from every one of us.  28For in him we live, move, and have our being, as certain of your own poets said. For we are also his generation.  29Forasmuch then as we are the generation of God, we ought not to think that the godhead is like unto gold, silver, or stone, graven by craft and imagination of man.  30And the time of this ignorance God regarded not: but now he biddeth all men everywhere repent,  31because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world according to righteousness, by that man, whom he hath appointed, and hath given faith to all men, after that he had raised him from death.  

Mark 13:31-37
31Heaven and earth shall pass, but my words shall not pass.  32But of the day and the hour, knoweth no man: no not the angels which are in heaven: neither the son himself, save the father only.  33Take heed, watch, and pray, for ye know not when the time is.  34As a man which is gone into a strange country and hath left his house, and given authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.  35Watch therefore, for ye know not when the master of the house will come, whether at even, or at midnight, whether at the cock crowing, or in the dawning:  36lest if he come suddenly, he should find you sleeping.  37And that I say unto you, I say unto all men, watch.  

Romans 1:16-25
16For I am not ashamed of the Gospell of Christ, because it is the power of God unto salvation to all that believe, namely to the jew, and also to the gentile.  17For by it the righteousness which cometh of God is opened, from faith to faith. As it is written: The just shall live by faith.  18For the wrath of God of heaven appeareth against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men which withhold the truth in unrighteousness,  19seeing that that, which may be known of God, is manifest among them. For God did shew it unto them.  20For his invisible things (that is to say, his eternal power and godhead) are understood and seen, by the works from the creation of the world. So that they are without excuse,  21inasmuch as when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful, but waxed full of vanities in their imaginations. And their foolish hearts were blinded.  22When they counted themselves wise, they became fools  23and turned the glory of the immortal God, unto the similitude of the image of mortal man, and of birds, and four footed beasts and serpents.  24For this cause God gave them up unto their hearts' lusts, unto uncleanness to defile their own bodies between themselves:  25which turned his truth unto a lie, and worshipped and served the creatures more than the maker, which is blessed forever Amen.  

1 Timothy 2:3-6
3For that is good and accepted in the sight of god our saviour,  4which would have all men saved, and come unto the knowledge of the truth.  5For there is one God, and one mediator between God and man, which is the man Christ Jesus,  6which gave himself a ransom for all men, that it should be preached at his time,  

1 Corinthians 8:6
but unto us is there one God, which is the father, of whom are all things, and we in him: and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

Matthew 16:15-16
15He said unto them: But whom say ye that I am?  16Simon Peter answered, and said: Thou art Christ the son of the living God.  

John 6:69
And we have believed, and known, that thou art Christ the son of the living God.

Colossians 1:16-17
16for by him were all things created, things that are in heaven, and things that are in earth: things visible, and things invisible: whether they be majesty or lordship, either rule or power.  17All things are created by him, and in him, and he is before all things, and in him all things have their being.  

Hebrews 1
1God in time past diversely and many ways, spake unto the fathers by prophets:  2but in these last days he hath spoken unto us by his son, whom he hath made heir of all things: by whom also he made the world.  3Which son being the brightness of his glory, and very image of his substance, bearing up all things with the word of his power, hath in his own person purged our sins, and is sitten on the right hand of the majesty on high,  4and is more excellent than the angels, inasmuch as he hath by inheritance obtained an excellenter name than have they.  5For unto which of the angels said he at any time: Thou art my son, this day begat I thee? And again: I will be his father, and he shall be my son.  6And again when he bringeth in the first begotten son in the world, he saith: And all the angels of God shall worship him.  7And unto the angels he saith: He maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers flames of fire.  8But unto the son he saith: God thy seat shall be for ever, and ever. The sceptre of thy kingdom is a right sceptre.  9Thou hast loved righteousness and hated iniquity: Wherefore hath God, which is thy God, anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.  10And thou Lord in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth: And the heavens are the works of thy hands.  11They shall perish, but thou shalt endure. They all shall wax old as doth a garment:  12and as a vesture shalt thou change them, and they shall be changed: but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail.  13Unto which of the angels said he at any time? Sit on my right hand till I make thine enemies thy footstool.  14Are they not all spirits to do service, sent for to minister for their sakes, which shall be heirs of health?    

1 Corinthians 15
1Brethren as pertaining to the gospel which I preached unto you, which ye have also accepted, and in the which ye continue:  2by the which also ye are saved, I do you to wit after what manner I preached unto you, if ye keep it, except ye have believed in vain.  3For first of all I delivered unto you that which I received: how that Christ died for our sins, agreeing to the scriptures:  4and that he was buried, and that he arose again the third day according to the scriptures:  5and that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve;  6After that he was seen of more than five hundred brethren at once: of which many remain unto this day, and many are fallen asleep.  7After that appeared he to James, then to all the apostles.  8And last of all he was seen of me, as of one that was born out of due time.  9For I am the least of all the apostles, which am not worthy to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the congregation of God:  10But by the favour of God I am that I am. And his favour which is in me was not in vain: but I laboured more abundantly than they all, not I, but the favour of God which is with me.  11Whether it were I or they, so have we preached, and so have ye believed.  12If Christ be preached how that he rose from death: how say some that are among you, that there is no resurrection of the dead?  13If there be no rising again of death: then is Christ not risen.  14If Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also in vain.  15Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God. For we have testified against god how that he raised up Christ, whom he raised not up, if it be so that the dead rise not up again.  16For if the dead rise not again, then is Christ not risen again.  17If it be so that Christ rose not, then is your faith in vain, and yet are ye in your sins.  18And they which are fallen asleep in Christ, are perished.  19If in this life only we believe on Christ, then are we of all men the miserablest.  20 Now is Christ risen from death, and is become the first fruits of them that slept.  21For by a man came death, and by a man came resurrection of death.  22For as by Adam all die: even so by Christ, shall all be made alive,  23and every man in his own order: The first is Christ, then they that are Christ's at his coming.  24Then cometh the end, when he hath delivered up the kingdom to God the father, when he hath put down all rule, authority, and power.  25For he must rule till he have put all his enemies under his feet.  26The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.  27For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith, all things are put under him, it is manifest, that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.  28When all things are subdued unto him: then shall the son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all things.  29Other else what do they which are baptised over the dead, if the dead rise not at all? why are they baptised over the dead?  30 And why stand we in jeopardy every hour?  31by our rejoicing which I have in Christ Jesu our Lord, I die daily.  32That I have fought with beasts at Ephesus after the manner of men, what advantageth it me, if the dead rise not again? Let us eat and drink, tomorrow we shall die.  33Be not deceived: malicious speakings corrupt good manners.  34Awake truly out of sleep, and sin not. For some have not the knowledge of God. I speak this unto your rebuke.  35But some man will say: how shall the dead arise? with what body shall they come?  36Thou fool, that which thou sowest, is not quickened except it die.  37And what sowest thou? Thou sowest not that body that shall be: but bare corn (I mean either of wheat, or of some other)  38and God giveth it a body at his pleasure, to every seed a several body.  39All flesh is not one manner of flesh: but there is one manner flesh of men, another manner flesh of beasts, another manner flesh of fishes, and another of birds.  40There are celestial bodies, and there are bodies terrestrial: But the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.  41There is one manner glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, an another glory of the stars. For one star differeth from another in glory.  42So is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption, and riseth in incorruption.  43It is sown in dishonour, and riseth in honour. It is sown in weakness, and riseth in power.  44It is sown a natural body, and riseth a spiritual body. There is a natural body and there is a spiritual body.  45As it is written: The first man Adam was made a living soul: and the last Adam was made a quickening spirit:  46but that is not first which is spiritual: but that which is natural, and then that which is spiritual.  47The first man is of the earth, earthy: The second man is from heaven, heavenly.  48As is the earthy, such are they that are earthy: And as is the heavenly, such are they that are heavenly.  49And as we have born the image of the earthy, so shall we bear the image of the heavenly.  50This say I brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God. Neither doth corruption inherit uncorruption.  51Behold I shew a mystery unto you: we shall not all sleep: but we shall all be changed,  52and that in a moment, and in the twinkling of an eye, at the sound of the last trumpet. For the trumpet shall blow, and the dead shall rise incorruptible: And we shall be changed.  53For this corruptible must put on incorruptibility: and this mortal must put on immortality.  54When this corruptible hath put on incorruptibility: and this mortal hath put on immortality: then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written: Death is consumed into victory.  55Death where is thy sting? Hell where is thy victory?  56The sting of death is sin. The strength of sin is the law:  57But thanks be unto God, which hath given us victory thorow our Lord Jesus Christ.  58Therefore my dear brethren, be ye steadfast and unmoveable, always rich in the works of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know how that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.    

Philippians 2:5-11
5Let the same mind be in you the which was in Christ Jesu:  6Which being in the shape of God, and thought it not robbery to be equal with God.  7Nevertheless he made himself of no reputation, and took on him the shape of a servant, and became like unto men, and was found in his apparel as a man.  8He humbled himself and became obedient unto the death, even the death of the cross.  9Wherefore God hath exalted him, and given him a name above all names:  10that in the name of Jesus should every knee bow, both of things in heaven, and things in earth and things under earth,  11and that all tongues should confess that Jesus Christ is the Lord unto the praise of God the father.  

Romans 14:8-13
8If we live, we live to be at the Lord's will. And if we die, we die at the Lord's will. Whether we live therefore or die, we are the Lord's.  9For Christ therefore died and rose again, and revived, that he might be Lord both of dead and quick.  10But why doest thou then judge thy brother? other why dost thou despise thy brother? We shall all be brought before the judgement seat of Christ.  11For it is written: As truly as I live saith the Lord, all knees shall bow to me, and all tongues shall give knowledge to God.  12So shall every one of us give accounts of himself to God.  13Let us not therefore, judge one another any more. But judge this rather, that no man put a stumbling block, or an occasion to fall in his brother's way.  

Ephesians 4:5-16
5Let there be but one Lord, one faith, one baptism:  6one God and father of all, which is above all, thorow all, and in us all.  7Unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.  8Wherefore he saith: He is gone up on high, and hath led captivity captive, and hath given gifts unto men.  9That he ascended: what meaneth it, but that he also descended first into the lowest parts of the earth?  10He that descended, is even the same also that ascended up, even above all heavens, to fulfil all things.  11And the very same, made some Apostles, some Prophets, some Evangelists, some Shepherds, some Teachers:  12that the saints might have all things necessary to work and minister withal, to the edifying of the body of Christ,  13till we everyeachone (in the unity of faith, and knowledge of the son of God) grow up unto a perfect man, after the measure of age which is in the fullness of Christ:  14That we henceforth be no more children wavering and carried with every wind of doctrine, by the wiliness of men and craftiness, whereby they lay a wait for us to deceive us.  15But let us follow the truth in love, and in all things grow in him which is the head, that is to say Christ,  16in whom all the body is coupled and knit together, in every joint, wherewith one ministereth to another (according to the operation as every part hath his measure) and increaseth the body, unto the edifying of itself in love.  

2 Peter 3:8-18
8Dearly beloved be not ignorant of this one thing, how that one day is with the Lord, as a thousand year, and a thousand year as one day.  9The Lord is not slack to fulfil his promise as some men count slackness: but is patient to us ward and would have no man lost, but would receive all men to repentance.  10Nevertheless the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in the which day, the heavens shall perish with terrible noise, and the elements shall melt with heat, and the earth with the works that are therein shall burn.  11If all these things shall perish, what manner persons ought ye to be in holy conversation, and godliness:  12looking for, and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, in which the heavens shall perish with fire, and the elements shall be consumed with heat.  13Nevertheless we look for a new heaven, and a new earth, according to his promise, wherein dwelleth righteousness.  14Wherefore dearly beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot and undefiled:  15And suppose that the long suffering of the Lord is health, even as our dearly beloved brother Paul, according to the wisdom given unto him, wrote to you,  16yea, almost in every pistel speaking of such things: among which are many things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned, and unstable pervert, as they do other scriptures unto their own destruction.  17Ye therefore beloved seeing ye are warned; Beware lest ye be also plucked away with the error of the wicked, and own steadfastness:  18but grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord, and saviour Jesus Christ. To whom be glory both now and for ever, Amen.  
jadmin
Site Admin

Return to STUDIES