[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1006: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/verse_mod.php:116)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1006: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/verse_mod.php:116)
Faith Of God • View topic - "rapture" of the wicked

"rapture" of the wicked

"whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things pertain to love, whatsoever things are of honest report, if there be any virtuous thing, if there be any laudable thing, (of learning) those same have ye in your mind, Php. 4:8

"rapture" of the wicked

Postby jadmin » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:16 pm

1 Thessalonians 4:15-17
15And this say we unto you in the word of the Lord, that we which live and are remaining in the coming of the Lord, shall not come yer they, which sleep.  16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, and the voice of the archangel, and trompe of God. And the dead in Christe shall arise first:  17then shall we which live and remain, be caught up with them also in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so shall we ever be with the Lord.  
- Tyndale and friends Bible

Code: Select all
15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain to the coming of the Lord shall not precede them who are asleep.

All on earth will have to endure tribulation,
John 16:32-33
32Behold the hour draweth nigh, and is already come, that ye shall be scattered every man his ways, and shall leave me alone. And yet am I not alone. For my father is with me.  33These words have I spoken unto you that in me ye might have peace. In the world shall ye have tribulation: but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.  

Matthew 24:13
But he that endureth to the end shall be safe.

till the last trompe of God:

1 Corinthians 15:51-52
51Behold I shew a mystery unto you: we shall not all sleep: but we shall all be changed,  52and that in a moment, and in the twinkling of an eye, at the sound of the last trumpet. For the trumpet shall blow, and the dead shall rise incorruptible: And we shall be changed.  

John 5:28-29
28Marvel not at this, that the hour shall come, in the which all that are in the graves, shall hear his voice,  29and shall come forth, they that have done good unto the resurrection of life. And they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.  

Ironic that unlike popular opinion, Christ the Lord already revealed who is "raptured" first:
Matthew 13:24-30
24Another similitude put he forth, unto them saying: The kingdom of heaven is like unto a man which sowed good seed in his field.  25But while men slept, there came his foe, and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.  26When the blade was sprung up, and had brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.  27The servants came to the householder, and said unto him. Sir sowest not thou good seed in thy close, from whence then hath it tares?  28 He said to them, the envious man hath done this. Then the servants said unto him: wilt thou then that we go and gather it?  29and he said, nay, lest while ye go about to weed out the tares, ye pluck up also with them the wheat by the roots:  30let both grow together till harvest come, and in time of harvest, I will say yea unto my reapers, gather ye first the tares, and bind them in sheaves to be brent: but gather the wheat into my barn.  
Matthew 13:36-52
36Then sent Jesus the people away, and came to house, and his disciples came unto him, saying: declare unto us the similitude of the tares of the field:  37Then answered he and said to them. He that soweth the good seed, is the son of man,  38 the field is the world. The children of the kingdom are the good seed. The evil man's children are the tares.  39But the enemy which soweth it, is the devil. The harvest is the end of the world, and the reapers be the angels.  40For even as the tares are gathered, and brent in the fire: so shall it be in the end of this world.  41The son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that do hurt, and all them which do iniquity,  42and shall cast them into a furnace of fire. There shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.  43Then shall the just men shine as bright as the son in the kingdom of their father. Whosoever hath ears to hear, let him hear.  44Again the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in the field, the which a man found and hid it: and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field.  45Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant, seeking good pearls,  46which when he had found one precious pearl, went and sold all that he had, and bought it.  47Again the kingdom of heaven is like unto a net cast in to the sea, that gathereth of all kinds (of fishes):  48the which when it is full, men draw to land, and sit and gather the good into their vessels, and cast the bad away.  49So shall it be at the end of the world. The angels shall come and sever the bad from the good,  50and shall cast them in to a furnace of fire, there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.  51Jesus said unto them: Have ye understood all these things? They said, yea sir.  52Then said he unto them: Therefore every scribe which is conning unto the kingdom of heaven, is like an householder, which bringeth forth, out of his treasure, things both new and old.  

Moreover, if believers would be taken away from danger, why did the Lord tell us to watch out?
Mark 13:19-37
19For there shall be in those days such tribulation, as was not from the beginning of creatures, which God created, unto this time, neither shall be.  20And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no man should be saved. But for the elects' sake, which he hath chosen, he hath shortened those days.  21And then, if any man say to you: lo, here is Christ, lo, he is there, believe not.  22For false christs shall arise, and false prophets; And shall shew miracles and wonders, to deceive if it were possible, even the elect.  23But take ye heed, behold I have shewed you all things before.  24Moreover in those days after that tribulation, the sun shall wax dark, and the moon shall not give her light,  25and the stars of heaven shall fall; And the powers which are in heaven, shall move.  26And then shall they see the son of man coming in the clouds, with great power and glory.  27And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, and from the one end of the world to the other.  28Learn a similitude of the fig tree. When his branches are yet tender, and hath brought forth leaves, ye know, that summer is near.  29So in like manner when ye see these things come to pass, understand, that it is nigh even at the doors.  30Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass till all these things be done.  31Heaven and earth shall pass, but my words shall not pass.  32But of the day and the hour, knoweth no man: no not the angels which are in heaven: neither the son himself, save the father only.  33Take heed, watch, and pray, for ye know not when the time is.  34As a man which is gone into a strange country and hath left his house, and given authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.  35Watch therefore, for ye know not when the master of the house will come, whether at even, or at midnight, whether at the cock crowing, or in the dawning:  36lest if he come suddenly, he should find you sleeping.  37And that I say unto you, I say unto all men, watch.  

While on earth, it's daily battles till Christ the Lord of hosts returns..
Luke 19:11-27
11As they heard these things, he added thereto a similitude, because he was nigh to Jerusalem; And because also, they thought that the kingdom of God should shortly appear.  12He said therefore: A certain noble man, went into a far country, to receive a kingdom, and then to come again.  13 He called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds saying unto them: Buy and sell till I come:  14But his citizens hated him, and sent messengers after him, saying: We will not have this man to reign over us.  15And it came to pass, when he was come again and had received his kingdom, he commanded his servants, to be called to him (to whom he gave his money) to wit what every man had done.  16Then came the first saying: Lord, thy pound hath increased ten pounds.  17And he said unto him: Well good servant, because thou wast faithful in a very little thing; Take thou authority over ten cities.  18And the other came saying: Lord thy pound, hath increased five pounds.  19And to the same he said: And be thou also ruler over five cities.  20And the third came, and said: Lord, behold here thy pound, which I have kept in a napkin,  21for I feared thee, because thou art a strait man: thou takest up that thou laidst not down; And reapest that thou didst not sow.  22And he said unto him: Of thine own mouth judge I thee thou evil servant. Knewest thou that I am a strait man, taking up that I laid not down, and reaping that I did not sow?  23Wherefore then gavest not thou my money into the bank? And then at my coming should I have required mine own, with vantage.  24And he said to them that stood by: Take from him that pound, and give it him that hath ten pounds.  25And they said unto him: Lord he hath ten pounds.  26I say unto you, that unto all them that have, it shall be given: (and he shall have abundance) and from him that hath not, even that he hath shall be taken away.  27Moreover those mine enemies, which would not, that should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.  

Even the congregation of Philadelphia was issued warning:

Revelation 3:11
Behold I come shortly. Hold that which thou hast, that no man take away thy crown.

2 Peter 3:10
Nevertheless the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in the which day, the heavens shall perish with terrible noise, and the elements shall melt with heat, and the earth with the works that are therein shall burn.

1 Thessalonians 5:1-10
1Of the times and seasons brethren ye have no need that I write unto you:  2for ye your selves know perfectly, that the day of the Lord shall come even as a thief in the night.  3When they shall say peace and no danger, then cometh on them sudden destruction, as the travailing of a woman with child, and they shall not escape.  4But ye brethren are not in darkness, that that day should come on you as it were a thief.  5Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, neither of darkness.  6Therefore let us not sleep as do other: but let us watch and be sober.  7For they that sleep, sleep in the night: and they that be drunken, are drunken in the night.  8But let us which are of the day be sober, armed with the breast plate of faith and love, and with hope of health, as an helmet.  9For God hath not appointed us unto wrath: but to obtain health by the means of our Lord Jesu Christ,  10which died for us: that whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.  

Matthew 25:1-46
1Then the kingdom of heaven shall be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went to meet the bridegroom: (and the bride)  2five of them were foolish, and five were wise.  3The foolish took their lamps, but took none oil with them.  4But the wise took oil with them in their vessels with their lamps also.  5While the bridegroom tarried, all slumbered and slept.  6And even at midnight, there was a cry made: behold, the bridegroom cometh, go and meet him.  7Then all those virgins arose, and prepared their lamps.  8And the foolish said to the wise: give us of your oil, for our lamps go out?  9But the wise answered, saying: not so, lest there be not enough for us and you, but go rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.  10In conclusion while they went to buy, the bridegroom came: and they that were ready, went in with him to the wedding, and the gate was shut up.  11Afterwards came also the other virgins, saying: master, master open to us.  12But he answered, and said: verily I say unto you: I know you not:  13look that ye watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor yet the hour, when the son of man shall come.  14Likewise as a certain man ready to take his journey to a strange country, called his servants to him, and delivered to them his goods.  15And unto one he gave five talents, to another two and to another one: to every man after his ability, and straight way departed.  16Then he that had received the five talents, went and bestowed them, and won other five.  17Likewise he that received two gained other two.  18But he that received one, went and digged a pit in the earth and hid his master's money.  19After a long season the lord of those servants came, and reckoned with them.  20Then came he that had received five talents, and brought other five saying: master, thou deliveredst unto me five talents, lo I have gained with them five more.  21 His master said unto him: well good servant and faithful; Thou hast been faithful in little, I will make thee ruler over much: enter in into thy master's joy.  22Also he that received two talents came, and said: master, thou deliveredest unto me two talents: lo I have won two other talents with them.  23 His master said unto him, well good servant and faithful thou hast been faithful in little, I will make thee ruler over much, go in into thy master's joy.  24 He which had received the one talent came also, and said: master, I considered that thou wast an hard man, which reapest where thou sowedst not, and gatherest where thou strawedst not,  25and was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, thou hast thine own.  26His master answered, and said unto him: evil servant and slothful, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I strawed not:  27thou oughtest therefore to have had my money to the changers, and then at my coming should I have received my money with vantage.  28Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents.  29For unto every man that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance. And from him that hath not, shall be taken away, even that he hath.  30And cast that unprofitable servant into utter darkness, there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.  31When the son of man shall come in his majesty, and all his holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the seat of his majesty,  32and before him shall be gathered all nations. And he shall sever them one from another, as a shepherd putteth asunder the sheep from the goats.  33And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, and the goats on the left hand.  34Then shall the King say to them on his right hand: Come ye blessed children of my father, inherit ye the kingdom prepared for you from the beginning of the world.  35For I was an hungered, and ye gave me meat. I thirsted, and ye gave me drink. I was harborless, and ye lodged me. I was naked and ye clothed me:  36I was sick and ye visited me. I was in prison and ye came unto me.  37Then shall the just answer him saying: master, when, saw we thee an hungered, and fed thee? or a thirst, and gave thee drink?  38when saw we thee harborless, and lodged thee? or naked and clothed thee?  39or when saw we thee sick, or in prison and came unto thee?  40And the King shall answer and say unto them: verily I say unto you: inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren: ye have done it to me.  41Then shall the King say unto them that shall be on the left hand: depart from me ye cursed, into everlasting fire, which is prepared for the devil and his angels.  42For I was an hungered, and ye gave me no meat. I thirsted, and ye gave me no drink. I was harborless, and ye lodged me not.  43I was naked, and ye clothed me not. I was sick and in prison, and ye visited me not.  44Then shall they also answer him saying: master, when saw we thee an hungered, or a thirst, or harborless, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and have not ministered unto thee?  45then shall he answer them, and say: Verily I say unto you, inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.  46And these shall go into everlasting pain: And the righteous into life eternal.  

Matthew 24:27-31
27For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth unto the west: so shall the coming of the son of man be.  28For wheresoever a dead body is, even thither will the eagles resort.  29Immediately after the tribulations of those days, shall the sun be darkeneth: and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of heaven shall move.  30And then shall appear the sign of the son of man in heaven. And then shall all the kindreds of the earth mourn, and they shall see the son of man come in the clouds of heaven with power and great majesty:  31And he shall send his angels with the great voice of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his chosen from the four winds, and from the one end of the world to the other.  
Acts 1:9-11
9And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld he was taken up, and a cloud received him up out of their sight.  10And as they fastened their eyes in heaven, as he went, lo two men stood by them in white clothing,  11which also said: ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come, even as ye have seen him go into heaven.  
1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, and the voice of the archangel, and trompe of God. And the dead in Christe shall arise first:  17then shall we which live and remain, be caught up with them also in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so shall we ever be with the Lord.  
Revelation 1:7
Behold he cometh with clouds, and all eyes shall see him: and they also which pierced him. And all kindreds of the earth shall wail. (over him) Even so amen.
jadmin
Site Admin

Return to STUDIES