[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1006: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/verse_mod.php:116)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1006: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/verse_mod.php:116)
Faith Of God • View topic - Hearing Obedience

Hearing Obedience

"whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things pertain to love, whatsoever things are of honest report, if there be any virtuous thing, if there be any laudable thing, (of learning) those same have ye in your mind, Php. 4:8

Hearing Obedience

Postby jadmin » Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:44 am

See post: Commaning Faith
jadmin
Site Admin

Re: The fayght (faithful fight) Christ commanded

Postby jadmin » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:14 am

Matthew 5
1When he saw the people he went up into a mountain, and when he was set, his disciples came to him,  2and he opened his mouth, and taught them saying:  3Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.  4Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.  5Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.  6Blessed are they which hunger and thirst for righteousness: for they shall be filled.  7Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.  8Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.  9Blessed are the maintainers of peace: for they shall be called the children of God.  10Blessed are they which suffer persecution for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.  11Blessed are ye when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall falsely say all manner of evil sayings against you for my sake.  12Rejoice, and be glad, for great is your reward in heaven. For so persecuted they the prophets which were before your days.  13Ye are the salt of the earth: but and if the salt be once unsavory, what can be salted there with? It is thence forth good for nothing, but to be cast out at the doors, and that men tread it under feet.  14Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill, cannot be hid,  15neither do men light a candle and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick, and it lighteth all them which are in the house.  16See that your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your father which is in heaven.  17Ye shall not think, that I am come to disannul the law, other the prophets: no I am not come to disannul them, but to fulfil them.  18For truly I say unto you, till heaven and earth perish, one jot, or one tittle of the law shall not scape, till all be fulfilled.  19Whosoever breaketh one of these least commandments, and teacheth men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven. But whosoever shall observe and teach them, that person shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.  20For I say unto you except your righteousness exceed the righteousness of the scribes and pharisees, ye cannot enter into the kingdom of heaven.  21Ye have heard how it was said unto them of the old time: Thou shalt not kill. Whosoever shall kill, shall be in danger of judgement.  22But I say unto you, whosoever is angry with his brother, shall be in danger of judgement. Whosoever shall say unto his brother raca, shall be in danger of a council. But whosoever say unto his brother thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.  23Therefore when thou offerest thy gift at the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath anything against thee:  24leave there thine offering before the altar, and go thy way first and reconcile thyself to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.  25Agree with thine adversary at once, whiles thou art in the way with him, lest thine adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the minister, and then thou be cast into prison.  26 I say unto thee verily: thou shalt not come out thence till thou have paid the utmost farthing.  27Ye have heard how it was said to them of old time, thou shalt not commit advoutry.  28But I say unto you, that whosoever eyeth a wife, lusting after her, hath committed advoutry with her already in his heart.  29Wherefore if thy right eye offend thee, pluck him out, and cast him from thee. Better it is for thee that one of thy members perish than that thy whole body should be cast into hell.  30Also if thy right hand offend thee, cut him off and cast him from thee. Better it is that one of thy members perish, than that all thy body should, be cast in to hell.  31It is said, whosoever put away his wife, let him give her a testimonial of her divorcement.  32But I say unto you: whosoever put away his wife, (except it be for fornication) causeth her to break matrimony. And whosoever marrieth her that is divorced, breaketh wedlock.  33Again ye have heard, how it was said to them of old time, thou shalt not forswear thyself, but shalt perform thine oath to God.  34But I say unto you swear not at all: neither by heaven, for it is God's seat:  35nor yet by the earth, for it is his footstool: Neither by Jerusalem, for it is the city of that great King:  36neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one white hair, or black:  37But your communication shall be, yea, yea: nay, nay. For whatsoever is more than that, cometh of evil.  38Ye have heard how it is said, an eye for an eye: a tooth for a tooth.  39But I say to you, that ye withstand not wrong. But if a man give thee a blow on thy right cheek, turn to him the other.  40And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take thy coat from thee, let him have thy cloak also.  41And whosoever will compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.  42Give to him that asketh: and from him that would borrow turn not away.  43Ye have heard how it is said: thou shalt love thine neighbor, and hate thine enemy.  44But I say unto you, love your enemies. Bless them that curse you. Do good to them that hate you. Pray for them which do you wrong, and persecute you,  45that ye may be the children of your heavenly father: for he maketh his sun to arise, on the evil, and on the good, and sendeth his rain on the just and unjust.  46For if ye shall love them, which love you: what reward shall ye have? Do not the publicans even so?  47And if ye be friendly to your brethren only: what singular thing do ye? Do not the publicans likewise?  48Ye shall therefore be perfect, even as your heavenly father is perfect.    
- Tyndale and friends Bible

Ye shall therefore be perfect, even as your heavenly father {which is in heaven} is perfect. Mt 5:48 which will reward every man according to his deeds, that is to say praise, honour, and immortality, (uncorruption) to them which continue with patience in good doing, and seek eternal life: Rm 2:7
Jesus came and spake unto them, saying: All power is given unto me in heaven, and in earth. (As my father sent me, so send I you.) Mt 28:18

Matthew 5:19
Whosoever breaketh one of these least commandments, and teacheth men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven. But whosoever shall observe and teach them, that person shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 7:15-20
15Beware of false prophets, which come to you, in sheeps' clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.  16Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns? Or figs of briars?  17Even so every good tree, bringeth forth good fruit. But a corrupt tree, bringeth forth evil fruit.  18A good tree cannot bring forth bad fruit: nor yet a bad tree can bring forth good fruit.  19Every tree, that bringeth not forth good fruit, shall be hewn down, and cast into the fire.  20Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.  

Matthew 10:24-25
24The disciple is not above his Master: Nor yet the servant above his Lord.  25It is enough for the disciple to be as his Master is, and that the servant be as his Lord is. If they have called the Lord of the house beelzebub: how much more shall they call them of his household so?  

Matthew 12:22-37
22Then was brought to him, one possessed with a devil which was both blind and dumb, and he healed him, insomuch that he which was blind and dumb, both spake and saw.  23And all the people were amazed, and said: Is not this the son of David?  24 When the pharisees heard that, they said: He driveth the devils no other wise out, but by the help of belzebub the chief of the devils.  25But Jesus knew their thoughts, and said to them. Every kingdom divided with in itself shall be desolate. Neither shall any city or household divided against itself, continue.  26So if satan cast out satan, then is he divided against him self. How shall then his kingdom endure?  27Also if I by the help of belzebub cast out devils: by whose help do your children cast them out? therefore they shall be your judges:  28But if I cast out the devils by the spirit of God: then is the kingdom of God come on you?  29Either how can a man enter into a mighty man's house, and violently take away his goods, except he first bind the strong man, and then spoil his house?  30He that is not with me, is against me: And he that gathereth not with me, scattereth abroad.  31Wherefore I say unto you, all manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men, but the blasphemy against the holy ghost, shall not be forgiven unto men.  32And whosoever speaketh a word against the son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the holy ghost, it shall not be forgiven him: no, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.  33Either make the tree good, and his fruit good also, or else make the tree evil, and his fruit evil also. For the tree is known by his fruit.  34O generation of vipers, how can ye say well, when ye yourselves are evil? For of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh.  35A good man out of the good treasure of his heart, bringeth forth good things. And an evil man out of his evil treasure, bringeth forth evil things.  36But I say unto you, that of every idle word, that men shall have spoken, they shall give accounts at the day of judgement.  37For by thy words thou shalt be justified: and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.  

Matthew 23:10-12
10Be not called masters, for one is your master, and he is Christ.  11He that is greatest among you, shall be your servant.  12But whosoever exalteth himself, shall be brought low. And he that submiteth himself, shall be exalted.  

Faithful Sayings wrote:
1 Timothy 1:12-17
12And I thank him that hath made me strong in Christ Jesu our Lord: for he counted me true, and put me in office,  13when before I was a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and a tyrant. Nevertheless I obtained mercy because I did it ignorantly, in unbelief:  14but the grace of our Lord was more abundant, with faith and love, which is in Christ Jesu.  15This is a true saying, and by all means worthy to be received, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am chief:  16Notwithstanding unto me was mercy given, that Jesus Christ should first shew on me all long patience, unto the ensample of them which shall in time to come believe on him unto eternal life.  17So then unto God, King everlasting, immortal, invisible, and wise only, be honour and praise for ever and ever Amen.  

1 Timothy 3:1-7
1This is a true saying: If a man covet the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work.  2Yea and a bishop must be faultless, the husband of one wife, sober, of honest behavior, honestly apparelled, harborous, apt to teach,  3not drunken, no fighter, not given to filthy lucre: but gentle, abhorring fighting, abhorring covetousness,  4and one that ruleth his own house honestly, having children under obedience, with all honesty.  5For if a man cannot rule his own house, how shall he care for the congregation of God.  6He may not be a young man, lest he swell and fall into the judgment of the evil speaker.  7He must also be well reported of among them which are without forth, lest he fall into rebuke, and into the snare of the evil speaker.  

1 Timothy 4:8-10
8For bodily exercise profiteth little: But godliness is good unto all things, as a thing which hath promises of the life that is now, and of the life to come.  9This is a sure saying, and of all parties worthy to be received.  10For therefore we labour and suffer rebuke, because we believe in the living God, which is the saviour of all men: but specially of those that believe.  

2 Timothy 2:11-13
11It is a true saying: If we be dead with him, we also shall live with him;  12If we be patient, we shall also reign with him; If we deny him, he also shall deny us;  13If we believe not, yet abideth he faithful; He cannot deny himself.  

Titus 3:1-8
1Warn them that they submit themselves to rule and power, to obey the officers, that they be prompt unto all good works,  2that they speak evil of no man, that they be no fighters, but soft, shewing all meekness unto all men.  3For we ourselves also were in times past, unwise, disobedient, deceived, in danger to lusts, and to divers manners of voluptuousness, living in maliciousness and envy, full of hate, hating one another.  4But after that the kindness and love of our saviour to man ward appeared,  5not of the deeds of righteousness which we wrought, but of his mercy, he saved us, by the fountain of the new birth, and with the renewing of the holy ghost,  6which he shed on us abundantly, thorow Jesus Christ our saviour,  7that we once justified by his grace, should be heirs of eternal life, thorow hope.  8This is a true saying. Of these things I would thou shouldest certify, that they which believe God, might be studious to go forward in good works. These things are good and profitable unto men.  

Mark 9:35-40
35And he sat down, and called the twelve unto him, and said to them: if any man desire to be first, the same shall be last of all, and servant unto all.  36And he took a child, and set him in the midst of them, and took him in his arms and said unto them:  37Whosoever receive any such a child in my name, receiveth me:  38And whosoever receiveth me, receiveth not me, but him that sent me. John answered him, saying: Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name, which followeth not us and we forbade him, because he followeth us not.  39But Jesus said: forbid him not. For there is no man that shall do a miracle in my name, and can speak lightly evil of me.  40Whosoever is not against you, is on your part.  
Luke 9:52-56
52and sent messengers before him. And they went, and entered into a city of the Samaritans to make ready for him.  53And they would not receive him, because his face was as though he would go to Jerusalem.  54When his disciples, James, and John, saw that, they said: Lord, wilt thou that we command, that fire come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Helias did?  55Jesus turned about, and rebuked them saying: ye wot not what manner spirit ye are of.  56The son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another town.  
John 19:4-11
4Pilate went forth again, and said unto them: behold I bring him forth to you, that ye may know, that I find no fault in him.  5Then came Jesus forth wearing a crown of thorns and a robe of purple. And Pilate said unto them: Behold the man.  6When the high priests and ministers saw him, they cried saying: crucify him, crucify him. Pilate said unto them. Take ye him and crucify him: For I find no cause in him.  7The jews answered him. We have a law, and by our law he ought to die: because he made himself the son of God.  8When Pilate heard that saying, he was the more afraid,  9and went again into the judgement house, and said unto Jesus: whence art thou? Jesus gave him none answer.  10Then said Pilate unto him: Speakest thou not unto me? Knowest thou not that I have power to crucify thee, and have power to loose thee?  11Jesus answered: Thou couldest have no power at all against me, except it were given unto thee from above. Therefore he that delivered me unto thee, is more in sin.  

Colossians 3
1If ye be then risen again with Christ seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.  2Set your affection on things that are above, and not on things which are on the earth.  3For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.  4When Christ which is our life shall shew himself, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.  5Mortify therefore your members which are on the earth, fornication, uncleanness, unnatural lust, evil concupiscence, and covetousness which is worshipping of idols:  6for which thing's sakes the wrath of God falleth on the children of unbelief.  7In which things ye walked once, when ye lived in them.  8But now put ye also away from you all things, wrath, fierceness, maliciousness, cursed speaking, filthy speaking out of your mouths.  9Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his works,  10and have put on the new, which is renewed in knowledge, after the image of him that made him,  11where is neither greek nor jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarous or Sithian, bond or free: But Christe is all in all things.  12Now therefore as elect of God, holy and beloved, put on tender mercy, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, long suffering,  13forbearing one another, and forgiving one another (if any man have a quarrel to another) even as Christ forgave you, even so do ye.  14Above all these things put on love, which is the bond of perfectness,  15and the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which peace ye are called in one body: and see that ye be thankful.  16Let the word of God dwell in you plenteously in all wisdom. Teach and exhort your own selves, in psalms, and hymns, and spiritual songs which have favour with them, singing in your hearts to the Lord.  17And all things (whatsoever ye do in word or deed) do in the name of the Lord Jesu, giving thanks to God the father by him.  18Wives submit your own selves unto your own husbands, as it is comely in the Lord.  19Husbands love your wives and be not bitter unto them.  20Children obey your fathers and mothers, in all things, for that is well pleasing unto the Lord.  21Fathers rate not your children, (to anger) lest they be of a desperate mind.  22Servants be obedient unto your bodily masters in all things: not with eye service as men pleasers, but in singleness of heart fearing God.  23And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily as though ye did it to the Lord, and not unto men,  24remembering that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of inheritance, for ye serve the Lord Christ.  25But he that doth wrong shall receive for the wrong that he hath done: for there is no respect of persons. (with God)    

James 3
1My brethren, be not every man a master; Remembering how that we shall receive the more damnation.  2For in many things we sin all. If a man sin not in word, he is a perfect man and able to tame all the body.  3Behold we put bits into the horses' mouths that they should obey us, and we turn about all the body.  4Behold also the ships, which though they be so great, and are driven of fierce winds, yet are they turned about with a very small helm, whithersoever the violence of the governor will:  5even so the tongue is a little member and boasteth great things. Behold how great a thing a little fire kindleth,  6and the tongue is fire, and a world of wickedness. So is the tongue set among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth a fire all that we have of nature, and is itself set afire, even of hell.  7All the natures of beasts, and of birds, and of serpents, and things of the sea, are meeked and tamed of the nature of man.  8But the tongue can no man tame. It is an unruly evil full of deadly poison.  9Therewith bless we God the father, and therewith curse we men which are made after the (image and) similitude of God.  10Out of one mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren these things ought not so to be.  11Doth a fountain send forth at one place sweet water, and bitter also?  12Can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries: other a vine bear figs? So can no fountain give both salt water and fresh also.  13Who is wise and endued with learning among you? Let him shew the works of his good conversation in meekness that is coupled with wisdom.  14But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, rejoice not: neither be liars against the truth.  15This wisdom descendeth not from above: but is earthy, and natural, and devilish:  16For where envying and strife is, there is unstableness, and all manner of evil works:  17but the wisdom that is from above, is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be entreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without judging, and without simulation:  18yea, and the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace, of them that keep peace.    

1 Peter 3:10-11
10For whoso listeth to love life, and to see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips, that they speak not guile:  11Let him eschew evil and do good: let him seek peace, and ensue it.  

Romans 13
1Let every soul submit himself unto the authority of the higher powers. There is no power but of God. The powers that be, are ordained of God.  2Whosoever therefore resisteth power, resisteth the ordinance of God. They that resist, shall receive to themselves damnation.  3For rulers are not to be feared for good works but for evil. Wilt thou be without fear of the power? Do well then: and so shalt thou be praised of the same.  4For he is the minister of God, for thy wealth. But and if thou do evil, then fear: for he beareth not a sword for nought; for he is the minister of God, to take vengeance on them that do evil.  5Wherefore ye must needs obey, not for fear of vengeance only: but also because of conscience.  6 Even for this cause pay ye tribute. For they are God's ministers, serving for the same purpose.  7Give to every man therefore his duty: Tribute to whom tribute belongeth: Custom to whom custom is due: fear to whom fear belongeth: Honour to whom honour pertaineth.  8Owe no thing to any man: but to love one another. For he that loveth another, fulfilleth the law.  9For these commandments: Thou shalt not commit advoutry: Thou shalt not kill: Thou shalt not steal: Thou shalt not bear false witness: Thou shalt not desire: and so forth if there be any other commandment, are all comprehended in this saying: Love thine neighbor as thyself.  10Love hurteth not his neighbor: Therefore is love the fulfilling of the law.  11This also we know, I mean the season, how that it is time that we should now awake out of sleep. For now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.  12The night is passed and the day is come nigh. Let us therefore cast away the deeds of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.  13Let us walk honestly as it were in the daylight: not in eating and drinking: neither in chambering and wantonness: neither in strife and envying:  14but put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ. And make not provision for the flesh, to fulfill the lusts of it.    

Galatians 5:16-24
16I say walk in the spirit, and fulfil not the lusts of the flesh.  17For the flesh lusteth contrary to the spirit, and the spirit contrary to the flesh. These are contrary one to the other, so that ye cannot do that which ye would.  18But and if ye be led of the spirit, then are ye not under the law.  19The deeds of the flesh are manifest, which are these, advoutry, fornication, uncleanness, wantonness,  20idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, lawing, zeal, wrath, strife, sedition, part takings,  21envying, murder, drunkenness, gluttony, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have told you in time past, that they which commit such things shall not be inheritors of the kingdom of God:  22but the fruit of the spirit is, love, joy, peace, longsuffering gentleness, goodness, faithfulness, meekness, temperancy:  23Against such there is no law.  24They that are Christ's, have crucified the flesh with the appetites and lusts.  

Matthew 7:1
Judge not lest ye be judged. (comdemn not and ye shall not and be condemned)

1 Corinthians 4:1-5
1Let men this wise esteem us, even as the ministers of Christ, and disposers of the secrets of God.  2Furthermore it is required of the disposers that they be found faithful.  3With me is it but a very small thing, that I should be judged of you, either of man's day. No I judge not mine own self.  4I know nought by myself: yet am I not thereby justified. It is the Lord that judgeth me.  5Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, which will lighten things that are hid in darkness: and open the counsels of the hearts. And then shall every man have praise of God.  

James Chapter 4
James 4
1From whence cometh war, and fighting among you? come they not here hence? even of your voluptuousness that raineth in your members.  2Ye lust, and have not. Ye envy and have indignation, and cannot come by it. Ye fight and war, and have not, because ye ask not.  3Ye ask and have not, because ye ask amiss, for to consume it upon your voluptuousness.  4Ye advoutrers, and women that break matrimony: know ye not how that the friendship of the world is enmity to Godward? Whosoever will be friend of the world, is made the enemy of God.  5Do ye suppose that the scripture saith in vain: The spirit that dwelleth in you, lusteth even contrary to envy:  6but giveth more grace. (wherefore he sayeth: God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the lowly.)  7Submit yourselves to God, and resist the devil, and he will flee from you.  8Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands ye sinners, and purge your hearts ye wavering minded.  9Suffer afflictions: sorrow ye and weep. Let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness.  10Cast down yourselves before the Lord, and he shall lift you up.  11Backbite not one another, brethren. He that backbiteth his brother, and he that judgeth his brother, backbiteth the law, and judgeth the law: but and if thou judge the law, thou art not an observer of the law: but a judge.  12There is one law giver, (and judge) which is able to save and to destroy. What art thou that judgest another man?  13Go to now ye that say: today and tomorrow let us go into such a city and continue there a year and buy, and sell, and win:  14and yet cannot tell what shall happen tomorrow. For what thing is your life? it is even a vapor that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away:  15For that ye ought to say: if the Lord will and if we live, let us do this or that.  16But now ye rejoice in your boastings. All such rejoicing is evil.  17Therefore to him that knoweth how to do good, and doth it not, it is sin.    
For the grace of God, that bringeth health (salvation) unto all men, hath appeared and teacheth us that we should deny ungodliness and worldly lusts, and that we should live honestly, (sober minded and discreetly) righteously, and godly in this present world, looking for that blessed hope and glorious appearing of the mighty God, and of our saviour Jesu Christ: which gave himself for us, to redeem us from all unrighteousness, and to purge us to be a peculiar people unto himself, fervently given unto good works. Tit 2:11-14
1 Corinthians 13
1Though I spake with the tongues of men and angels, and yet had no love, I were even as sounding brass: and as a tinkling cymbal.  2And though I could prophesy, and understood all secrets, and all knowledge: yea, if I had all faith so that I could move mountains out of their places, and yet had no love, I were nothing.  3And though I bestowed all my goods to feed the poor, and though I gave my body even that I burned, and yet had no love, it profiteth me nothing.  4Love suffereth long, and is courteous. Love envieth not. Love doth not frowardly, swelleth not,  5dealeth not dishonestly, seeketh not her own, is not provoked to anger, thinketh not evil  6rejoiceth not in iniquity: but rejoiceth in the truth,  7suffereth all things, believeth all things hopeth all things, endureth in all things.  8Though that prophesying fail, or tongues shall cease, or knowledge vanish away: yet love falleth never away.  9For our knowledge is unperfect, and our prophesying is unperfect:  10but when that which is perfect is come: then that which is unperfect shall be done away.  11When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I imagined as a child: but as soon as I was a man I put away childishness.  12Now we see in a glass even in a dark speaking: but then shall we see face to face. Now I know unperfectly: but then shall I know even as I am known.  13Now abideth faith, hope, and love, even these three: but the chief of these is love.    

For the end of the commandment is love's charity that cometh of a pure heart and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned.1Ti 1:5
1 John 2:1-10
1My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye should not sin: and if any man sin, yet we have an Advocate with the father, Jesus Christ, which is righteous:  2and he it is that obtaineth grace for our sins: not for our sins only: but also for the sins of all the world.  3And hereby we know that we have known him, if we keep his commandments.  4He that saith I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the verity is not in him.  5Whosoever keepeth his word, in him is the love of God perfect in deed. And thereby know we that we are in him.  6He that saith he bideth in him, ought to walk even as he walked.  7Brethren I write no new commandment unto you: but that old commandment which ye heard from the beginning. The old commandment is the word which ye heard from the beginning.  8Again, a new commandment I write unto you, a thing that is true in him, and also in you: for the darkness is past, and the true light now shineth.  9He that saith how that he is in the light, and yet hateth his brother, is in darkness even until this time.  10He that loveth his brother, abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of evil in him.  

Matthew 24:4-13
4And Jesus answered, and said unto them: take heed that no man deceive you;  5For many shall come in my name saying: I am Christ: and shall deceive many.  6Ye shall hear of wars, and of the noise of wars, but see that ye be not troubled, for all (these things) must come to pass, but the end is not yet.  7For nation shall rise against nation, and realm against realm: and there shall be pestilence, and hunger, and earthquakes in all quarters.  8All these are the beginning of sorrows.  9Then shall they put you to trouble, and shall kill you, and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake:  10And then shall many fall, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one the other.  11And many false prophets shall arise, and shall deceive many.  12And because iniquity shall have the upper hand, the love of many shall abate.  13But he that endureth to the end shall be safe.  

Revelation 22:10-17
10And he said unto me: seal not the sayings of prophesy of this book. For the time is at hand.  11He that doth evil, let him do evil still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be more righteous: and he that is holy, let him be more holy.  12And behold I come shortly, and my reward with me, to give every man according as his deeds shall be.  13I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.  14Blessed are they that do his commandments, that their power may be in the tree of life, and may enter in thorow the gates into the city.  15For with out shall be dogs and enchanters, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth or maketh leasings.  16I Jesus sent mine angel, to testify unto you these things in the congregations. I am the root and the generation of David, and the bright morning star.  17And the spirit and the bride said come. And let him that heareth, say also come. And let him that is a thirst come. And let whosoever will, take of the water of life free.  
jadmin
Site Admin

Re: CHRIST the LORD GOD commandeth

Postby jadmin » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:48 pm

Matthew 5:17-20
17Ye shall not think, that I am come to disannul the law, other the prophets: no I am not come to disannul them, but to fulfil them.  18For truly I say unto you, till heaven and earth perish, one jot, or one tittle of the law shall not scape, till all be fulfilled.  19Whosoever breaketh one of these least commandments, and teacheth men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven. But whosoever shall observe and teach them, that person shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.  20For I say unto you except your righteousness exceed the righteousness of the scribes and pharisees, ye cannot enter into the kingdom of heaven.  
Matthew 19:16-21
16And behold one came, and said unto him: Good master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?  17He said unto him: Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, and that is God. But and thou wilt enter in to life, keep the commandments.  18He said: Which? And Jesus said: Thou shalt not kill: thou shalt not break wedlock. Thou shall not steal: thou shalt not bear false witness.  19Honour father and mother: and thou shalt love thine neighbor as thyself.  20 The young man said unto him: I have observed all these things from my youth, what have I more to do?  21 Jesus said unto him: if thou wilt be perfect, go and sell (all) that thou hast, and give it to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven, and come and follow me:  

Proverbs 14:31
He that doth a poor man wrong, blasphemeth his maker: but who so hath pity of the poor, doth honour unto God.
Matthew 25:31-40
31When the son of man shall come in his majesty, and all his holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the seat of his majesty,  32and before him shall be gathered all nations. And he shall sever them one from another, as a shepherd putteth asunder the sheep from the goats.  33And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, and the goats on the left hand.  34Then shall the King say to them on his right hand: Come ye blessed children of my father, inherit ye the kingdom prepared for you from the beginning of the world.  35For I was an hungered, and ye gave me meat. I thirsted, and ye gave me drink. I was harborless, and ye lodged me. I was naked and ye clothed me:  36I was sick and ye visited me. I was in prison and ye came unto me.  37Then shall the just answer him saying: master, when, saw we thee an hungered, and fed thee? or a thirst, and gave thee drink?  38when saw we thee harborless, and lodged thee? or naked and clothed thee?  39or when saw we thee sick, or in prison and came unto thee?  40And the King shall answer and say unto them: verily I say unto you: inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren: ye have done it to me.  

Romans 7:4
Even so ye my brethren, ye also are made dead as concerning the law by the body of Christ, that ye should be coupled to another (I mean to him that is risen again from death) that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
Galatians 2:17-19
17If then while we seek to be made righteous by Christ, we ourselves are found sinners, is not then Christ the minister of sin? God forbid.  18For if I build again that which I destroyed, then make I my self a trespasser.  19But I thorow the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God.  
Colossians 3:1-4
1If ye be then risen again with Christ seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.  2Set your affection on things that are above, and not on things which are on the earth.  3For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.  4When Christ which is our life shall shew himself, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.  

Romans 10:4
For Christ is the end of the law to justify all that believe.

John 13:34
A new commandment give I unto you, that ye love together, as I have loved you, that even so ye love one another.
John 14:15-21
15If ye love me keep my commandments,  16and I will pray the father, and he shall give you another comforter, that he may bide with you ever,  17which is the spirit of truth whom the world cannot receive, because the world seeth him not, neither knoweth him. But ye know him. For he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.  18I will not leave you comfortless: I will come unto you.  19It is yet a little while and the world seeth me no more: but ye shall see me. For I live, and ye shall live.  20That day shall ye know that I am in my father, and my father in me, and I in you.  21He that hath my commandments and keepeth them, the same is he that loveth me, and he that loveth me shall be loved of my father, and I will love him, and will shew mine own self unto him.  
John 15:1-17
1I am the true vine, and my father is an husbandman.  2Every branch that beareth not fruit in me; He will take away. And every branch that beareth fruit will he purge that it may bring more fruit.  3Now are ye clean, be that means of the words which I have spoken unto you.  4Bide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it bide in the vine: no more can ye except ye abide in me.  5I am the vine, and ye are the branches. He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit. For without me can ye do nothing.  6If a man bide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered: and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they burneth.  7If ye bide in me, and my words also bide in you: ask what ye will, and it shall be given you.  8Here in is my father glorified, that ye bear much fruit, and be made my disciples.  9As the father hath loved me, even so have I loved you. Continue in my love.  10If ye shall keep my commandments, ye shall bide in my love, even as I have kept my father's commandments, and bide in his love.  11These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.  12This is my commandment, that ye love together as I have loved you.  13Greater love than this hath no man, than that a man bestow his life for his friends.  14Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.  15Henceforth call I you not servants: For the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth. But you have I called friends: For all things that I have heard of my father, I have opened to you.  16Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you and ordained you that ye go, and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit remain, that whatsoever ye shall ask of my father in my name he should give it you.  17This command I you, that ye love together.  
John 16:31-33
31Jesus answered them: Now ye do believe.  32Behold the hour draweth nigh, and is already come, that ye shall be scattered every man his ways, and shall leave me alone. And yet am I not alone. For my father is with me.  33These words have I spoken unto you that in me ye might have peace. In the world shall ye have tribulation: but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.  
John 17:1-26
1These words spake Jesus and lift up his eyes to heaven, and said: father the hour is come glorify thy son that thy son may glorify thee.  2As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.  3This is life eternal that they might know thee that only very God: and whom thou hast sent Jesus Christ.  4I have glorified thee on the earth. I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.  5And now glorify me thou father in thine own presence, with the glory which I had with thee yer the world was.  6I have declared thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world. Thine they were, and thou gavest them me, and they have kept thy sayings.  7Now have they known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me, are of thee.  8For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me, and they have received them, and know surely that I came out from thee: and do believe that thou didst send me.  9I pray for them. I pray not for the world: but for them which thou hast given me, for they are thine,  10and all mine are thine, and thine are mine, and I am glorified in them.  11And now am I no more in the world, but they are in the world, and I come to thee. Wholly father keep in thine own name them which thou hast given me, that they may be one as we are.  12While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name. Those that thou gavest me, have I kept, and none of them is lost, but that lost child, that the scripture might be fulfilled.  13Now come I to thee, and these words speak I in the world, that they might have my joy full in them.  14I have given them thy doctrine, and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.  15I desire not that thou shouldest take them out of the world: but that thou keep them from evil.  16They are not of the world, as I am not of the world.  17Sanctify them in thy truth. Thy saying is verity.  18As thou didst sent me into the world, even so have I sent them into the world;  19And for their sakes sanctify I myself, that they also might be sanctified thorow the truth.  20I pray not for them alone: but for them also which shall believe on me thorow their preaching,  21that they all may be one, as thou father art in me, and I in thee, that they may be also one in us, that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.  22And that glory that thou gavest me, I have given them, that they may be one, as we are one.  23I am in them and thou art in me, that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.  24Father I will that they which thou hast given me, be with me where I am, that they may see my glory which thou hast given me. For thou lovedest me before the making of the world.  25O righteous father the very world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me.  26And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it, that the love wherewith thou hast loved me, be in them, and that I be in them.  
1 John 2:3-6
3And hereby we know that we have known him, if we keep his commandments.  4He that saith I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the verity is not in him.  5Whosoever keepeth his word, in him is the love of God perfect in deed. And thereby know we that we are in him.  6He that saith he bideth in him, ought to walk even as he walked.  
1 John 3:23
And this is his commandment, that we believe his son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave commandment.
1 John 5:2-3
2In this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.  3This is the love of God, that we keep his commandments, and his commandments are not grievous.  
2 John 1:6
And this is the love, that we should walk after his commandments. This commandment is (that as ye have heard from the beginning) ye should walk in it.

James 1:22-25
22And see that ye be doers of the word and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.  23For if any hear the word, and do it not, he is like unto a man that beholdeth his bodily face in a glass.  24For as soon as he hath looked on himself, he goeth his way, and hath immediately forgotten what his fashion was:  25but whosoever looketh in the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein (if he be not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work) he shall be happy in his deed.  

James 2:8-18
8If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture which saith: Thou shalt love thine neighbour as thyself, ye do well:  9but if ye regard one person more than another, ye commit sin, and are rebuked of the law as transgressors.  10Whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet fail in one point, he is guilty in all.  11For he that said: Thou shalt not commit fornication, said also: thou shalt not kill. Though thou shalt do no fornication, yet if thou kill, thou art a transgressor of the law.  12So speak ye, and so do as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty.  13For there shall be judgement merciless to him that sheweth no mercy, and mercy rejoiceth against judgement:  14What availeth it my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, when he hath no deeds? Can faith save him?  15If a brother or a sister be naked or destitute of daily food,  16and one of you say unto them: Depart in peace, God send you warmness and food: notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body: what helpeth it them?  17Even so faith, if it have no deeds is dead in itself.  18But one shall say: Thou hast faith, and I have deeds: Shew me thy faith by thy deeds: and I will shew thee my faith by my deeds.  

Revelation 12:17-21
17And the dragon was wroth with the woman: and went and made war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christe.          

Matthew 25:31-40
31When the son of man shall come in his majesty, and all his holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the seat of his majesty,  32and before him shall be gathered all nations. And he shall sever them one from another, as a shepherd putteth asunder the sheep from the goats.  33And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, and the goats on the left hand.  34Then shall the King say to them on his right hand: Come ye blessed children of my father, inherit ye the kingdom prepared for you from the beginning of the world.  35For I was an hungered, and ye gave me meat. I thirsted, and ye gave me drink. I was harborless, and ye lodged me. I was naked and ye clothed me:  36I was sick and ye visited me. I was in prison and ye came unto me.  37Then shall the just answer him saying: master, when, saw we thee an hungered, and fed thee? or a thirst, and gave thee drink?  38when saw we thee harborless, and lodged thee? or naked and clothed thee?  39or when saw we thee sick, or in prison and came unto thee?  40And the King shall answer and say unto them: verily I say unto you: inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren: ye have done it to me.  

Romans 3:29-31
29Is he the God of the jews only? Is he not also the God of the gentiles? He is no doubt, God also of the gentiles.  30For it is God only which justifieth circumcision, which is of faith: and uncircumcision thorow faith.  31Do we then destroy the law thorow faith? God forbid. We rather maintain the law.  

Code: Select all
Here is the patience of saints. Here are they that keep the commandments and the faith of Jesu. {fayght of Iesu} Re 14:12
jadmin
Site Admin

Return to STUDIES