[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1006: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/verse_mod.php:116)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1006: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/verse_mod.php:116)
Faith Of God • View topic - Judging condemnation 'altogether'

Judging condemnation 'altogether'

"whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things pertain to love, whatsoever things are of honest report, if there be any virtuous thing, if there be any laudable thing, (of learning) those same have ye in your mind, Php. 4:8

Judging condemnation 'altogether'

Postby jadmin » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:59 pm

Exodus 19:18
And mount Sinai was altogether on a smoke: because the LORD descended down upon it in fire. And the smoke thereof ascended up, as it had been the smoke of a kiln, and all the mount was exceeding fearful.
- Tyndale and friends Bible

Psalms 19:9
The fear of the LORD is clean, and endureth for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether.

1 Corinthians 7:19
Circumcision is nothing, uncircumcision is nothing: but the keeping of the commandments of God is altogether.

Matthew 26:47-54
47While he yet spake, lo, Judas one of the twelve came, and with him a great multitude with swords and staves, which were sent from the chief priests and seniors of the people.  48 He that betrayed him, gave them a token, saying: Whosoever I kiss, that same is he, lay hands on him.  49And forthwith-all he came to Jesus, and said: Hail master. And kissed him.  50And Jesus said unto him: friend, wherefore art thou come? Then came they and laid hands on Jesus and took him.  51And behold, one of them which were with Jesus, stretched out his hand and drew his sword, and struck a servant of the high priest, and smote off his ear.  52Then said Jesus unto him: Put up thy sword into his sheath. For all they that lay hands on the sword, shall perish with the sword.  53Either thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my father, and he shall give me (even now) more than twelve legions of angels?  54 How then should the scriptures be fulfilled, for so must it be.  
John 18:4-9
4Then Jesus knowing all things that should come on him, went forth and said unto them: whom seek ye?  5They answered him: Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus said unto them: I am he. Judas also which betrayed him, stood with them.  6 As soon as he had said unto them I am he, they went backwards and fell to the ground.  7And he asked them again: whom seek ye? They said: Jesus of Nazareth.  8Jesus answered, I said unto you, I am he. If ye seek me, let these go their way.  9That the saying might be fulfilled which he spake: of them which thou gavest have I not lost one.  
Matthew 26:48-54
48 He that betrayed him, gave them a token, saying: Whosoever I kiss, that same is he, lay hands on him.  49And forthwith-all he came to Jesus, and said: Hail master. And kissed him.  50And Jesus said unto him: friend, wherefore art thou come? Then came they and laid hands on Jesus and took him.  51And behold, one of them which were with Jesus, stretched out his hand and drew his sword, and struck a servant of the high priest, and smote off his ear.  52Then said Jesus unto him: Put up thy sword into his sheath. For all they that lay hands on the sword, shall perish with the sword.  53Either thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my father, and he shall give me (even now) more than twelve legions of angels?  54 How then should the scriptures be fulfilled, for so must it be.  
Luke 22:51-53
51 Jesus answered and said: Suffer ye thus far forth. And he touched his ear, and healed him.  52 Jesus said unto the high priests and rulers of the temple and the seniors which were come to him. Be ye come out, as unto a thief with swords and staves?  53When I was daily with you in the temple, ye stretched not forth hands against me. But this is even your very hour, and the power of darkness.  

James 2:13
For there shall be judgement merciless to him that sheweth no mercy, and mercy rejoiceth against judgement:

Luke 6:37
Judge not and ye shall not be judged. Condemn not: and ye shall not be condemned. Forgive, and ye shall be forgiven.

Matthew 5:7
Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.

Matthew 9:13
Go and learn, what that meaneth: I have pleasure in mercy, and not in offering. For I am not come to call the righteous, but the sinners to repentance.

Matthew 12:7
Wherefore if ye had wist, what this saying meaneth: I require mercy, and not sacrifice, ye would never have condemned innocents.

Revelation 13:10
He that leadeth into captivity, shall go into captivity: he that killeth with a sword, must be killed with a sword. Here is the patience, and the faith of the saints.

Revelation 14:12
Here is the patience of saints. Here are they that keep the commandments and the faith of Jesu.

1 John 5:19-21
19We know that we are of God, and that the world is altogether set on wickedness.  20We know that the son of God is come, and hath given us a mind to know him which is true: and we are in him that is true, through his son Jesu Christ. This same is very God, and eternal life.  21Babes keep yourselves from images. Amen.  
jadmin
Site Admin

Return to STUDIES