[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1006: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/verse_mod.php:116)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1006: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/verse_mod.php:116)
Faith Of God • View topic - examine & prove all things

examine & prove all things

"whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things pertain to love, whatsoever things are of honest report, if there be any virtuous thing, if there be any laudable thing, (of learning) those same have ye in your mind, Php. 4:8

examine & prove all things

Postby jadmin » Sun May 31, 2009 3:16 pm

2 Corinthians 13:5-9
5Prove yourselves whether ye are in the faith or not. Examine your own selves: know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you? except ye be castaways.  6I trust that ye shall know that we are not castaways.  7I desire before God that ye do none evil, not that we should seem commendable: but that ye should do, that which is honest: and let us be counted as lewd persons.  8We can do nothing against the truth, but for the truth.  9We are glad when we are weak, and ye strong. This also we wish for, even that ye were perfect.  
- Tyndale and friends Bible

1Th 5:21 Examine {Examen} {|prove|} all things. Reap {and Keep} that which is good.

Code: Select all
1Jo 4:1 Dearly {Ye} beloved believe not every spirit: but prove the spirits whether they are {be} of God, or no: {or not:} for many false prophets are gone out in to the world.

Psalms 26:2
Examine me, O LORD, and prove me: try out my reins and my heart.

1Co 2:14-15 For the natural man perceiveth not the things of the spirit of God: For they are but foolishness unto him. Neither can he perceive them because he is spiritually examined: but he that is spiritual discusseth all things: yet he himself is judged of no man.
16 For who knew the mind of the Lord ? Who will instruct him? But we have the mind of the Anointed.

2 Pet 1:20 First knowing this, that all prophecy in the scripture is not of its own loosing. 21 For not at any time was prophesy brought by the will of man, but men of God spoke , being moved by the Holy Spirit,

Who has the mind of the Anointed?

There is no doubt when translated as Christ, that it is Jesu Christ who is the onely spiritual discernment.
1 Corinthians 2:16
For who knoweth the mind of the Lord, other who shall inform him? but we understand the mind of Christ.

Code: Select all
Joh 14:6 Jesus said unto him I am the way, the verity, {truth} and {[the]} life. {[And]} No man cometh unto the father, but by me.

Mt 10:28 And fear not those killing the body, but are not able to kill the life: but rather fear that which is able to destroy both life and body in gehenna.

Isa 8:13 Sanctify the LORD of hosts himself; and let him be your fear, and let him be your dread.

Heb 12:29 For our God is a consuming fire.
jadmin
Site Admin

Return to STUDIES