[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1006: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/verse_mod.php:116)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1006: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/verse_mod.php:116)
Faith Of God • View topic - the Kingdom

the Kingdom

"whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things pertain to love, whatsoever things are of honest report, if there be any virtuous thing, if there be any laudable thing, (of learning) those same have ye in your mind, Php. 4:8

the Kingdom

Postby jadmin » Sun May 31, 2009 3:00 pm

Revelation 1:7
Behold he cometh with clouds, and all eyes shall see him: and they also which pierced him. And all kindreds of the earth shall wail. (over him) Even so amen.
- Tyndale and friends Bible

The topic of the Kingdom has people going berserk with all kinds of teachings of men and unlawful setting of times that leads many astray of the good written purpose. The right context is not based on human made presupposition (or assumption before the determined times) but rather the verity is just in regards to what the Scriptures say as a holy whole.

Code: Select all
2Pe 1:21 For the scripture {prophecy} came never by the will of man: but wholy men of God spake as they were moved by the wholy ghost.

Psalms 118:8
It is better to trust in the LORD, than to put any confidence in man.

Matthew 24:23-28
23Then if any man shall say unto you: lo, here is Christ, or there is Christ: believe it not:  24for there shall arise false christs, and false prophets and shall give great signs and wonders. So greatly that if it were possible, even the chosen should be brought into error.  25Take heed I have told you before.  26 If they shall say unto you: lo, he is in the desert, go not forth: lo, he is in the secret places, believe not.  27For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth unto the west: so shall the coming of the son of man be.  28For wheresoever a dead body is, even thither will the eagles resort.  

Mark 13:21
And then, if any man say to you: lo, here is Christ, lo, he is there, believe not.

Luke 21:8
And he said: take heed, that ye be not deceived. For many will come in my name, saying of themselves, I am he. And the time draweth near. Follow ye not them therefore.

John 5:39-47
39Search the scriptures, for in them, ye think ye have eternal life: And they are they which testify of me.  40And yet will ye not come to me that ye might have life.  41I receive not praise of men:  42But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.  43I am come in my father's name, and ye receive me not. If another shall come in his own name, him will ye receive.  44How can ye believe, which receive praise one of another, and seek not the praise which cometh of God only?  45Suppose not, that I will accuse you to my father. There is one that accuseth you, verily Moses in whom ye trust.  46For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: For he wrote of me.  47But when ye believe not his writing: how shall ye believe my words.  

Here are important observations when studying about the Kingdom:

Question:
Where is the Kingdom of God really?
Answer:
Luke 17:21
Neither shall men say: Lo here, lo there. For behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Question:
How was the Kingdom announced?
Answer:
Mark 1:2 (1) As it is written in the a prophets, Behold, (b) I send my messenger (c) before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.

(1) John goes before Christ as it was foretold by the prophets.
(a) This is the figure of speech called metonymy, by which is meant the books of the prophets Malachi and Isaiah.
(b) The prophet uses the present tense when he speaks of a thing to come, as he is as sure of it as if he had already seen it.
(c) A metaphor taken from the practice of kings, who used to have ushers go before them.
(Geneva Bible note)

Mt 3:1 In those days John the Baptiser,{the Baptist} came and preached in the wilderness of Jury{Iewry}
Mt 3:2 saying: repent,{Amende your selves} the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Matthew 4:12-17
12When Jesus had heard that John was taken, he departed into Galilee,  13and left Nazareth, and went and dwelt in Capernaum, which is a city upon the sea, in the coasts of Zabulon and Nephthalim,  14to fulfil that which was spoken by Esay the prophet, saying:  15Behold the land of Zabulon and Nephthalim, the way of the sea beyond Jordan, Galilee of the Gentiles,  16the people which sat in darkness, saw great light. And to them which sat in the region and shadow of death, light is sprong.  17From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say: Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.  

Romans 14:17
For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink, but righteousness, peace and joy, in the holy ghost.

1 Corinthians 4:20
For the Kingdom of God is not in words, but in power.

Colossians 1:27
to whom God would make known the glorious riches of this mystery among the gentiles, which riches is Christ in you, the hope of glory,

Luke 10:7-11
7And in the same house tarry still eating and drinking, such as they have. For the laborer is worthy of his reward. Go not from house to house:  8and into whatsoever city ye enter, if they receive you, eat whatsoever is set before you,  9and heal the sick that are there, and say unto them: the kingdom of God is come nigh upon you.  10But into whatsoever city ye shall enter, if they receive you not, go your ways out into the streets of the same, and say:  11even the very dust, which cleaveth on us of your city, we wipe off against you: Notwithstanding, mark this, that the kingdom of God was come nigh upon you.  

Matthew 12:28
But if I cast out the devils by the spirit of God: then is the kingdom of God come on you?

Leading to the last question that many have:
When did the *last days for this temporal world start?
*{or "last times of the Eternal God for mortal man to seek immortality"}
Answer:
2 Peter 3:8
Dearly beloved be not ignorant of this one thing, how that one day is with the Lord, as a thousand year, and a thousand year as one day.

Acts 2:1-4
1When the fiftieth day was come, they were all with one accord gathered together in one place.  2And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as it had been the coming of a mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they sat.  3And there appeared unto them cloven tongues, as they had been fire, and it sat upon each of them:  4and they were all filled with the holy ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, even as the spirit gave them utterance.  

Acts 2:13-16
13Other mocked them saying: They are full of new wine.  14 Peter stepped forth with the eleven, and lift up his voice, and said unto them: Ye men of Jewry, and all ye that inhabit Jerusalem: be this known unto you, and with your ears hear my words.  15These are not drunken, as ye wene: For it is yet but the third hour of the day:  16but this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel:  

Joel 2:28-32
28After this, will I pour out my spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy: your old men shall dream dreams, and your young men shall see visions:  29Yea in those days I will pour out my spirit upon servants and maidens.  30I will shew wonders in heaven above, and tokens in the earth beneath: blood and fire, and the vapour of smoke.  31The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood: before the great and notable day of the LORD come.  32And the time shall come: that whosoever calleth upon the name of the LORD, shall be saved. For upon the mount Sion and at Jerusalem, there shall be a salvation, like as the LORD hath promised: yea and among the other remnant, whom the LORD shall call.  

Hebrews 1:2
but in these last days he hath spoken unto us by his son, whom he hath made heir of all things: by whom also he made the world.

1 Peter 1:20
which was ordained before the world was made: but was declared in the last times for your sakes,

John 11:25-26
25Jesus said unto her: I am the resurrection and the life. Whosoever believeth on me; Yea though he were dead, yet shall he live:  26and whosoever liveth, and believeth on me, shall never die. Believest thou this?  
Colossians 2:8-12
8Beware lest any man come and spoil you thorow philosophy and deceitful vanity, thorow the traditions of men, and ordinances after the world, and not after Christ.  9For in him dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily,  10and ye are full in him, which is the head of all rule and power,  11in whom also ye are circumcised with circumcision made without hands, by putting off the sinful body off the flesh, thorow the circumcision that is in Christ,  12in that ye are buried with him thorow baptism, in whom ye are also risen again thorow faith, that is wrought by the operation of God which raised him from death.  
Colossians 3:1
If ye be then risen again with Christ seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
Romans 6:3-5
3Remember ye not that all we which are baptised in the name of Christ Jesu, are baptised to die with him?  4We are buried with him by baptism for to die: That as Christ was raised up from death by the glory of the father: even so we also should walk in a new life.  5For if we be graft in death like unto him: even so must we be in the resurrection.  

James 5:1-4
1Go to now ye rich men. Weep, and howl on your wretchedness that shall come upon you.  2Your riches is corrupt, your garments are motheaten.  3Your gold and your silver are cankered, and the rust of them shall be a witness unto you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together (even wrath to your selves) in your last days:  4Behold the hire of the laborers which have reaped down your fields (which hire is of you kept back by fraud) crieth: and the cries of them which have reaped, are entered into the ears of the Lord Sabaoth.  

2 Peter 3:9-18
9The Lord is not slack to fulfil his promise as some men count slackness: but is patient to us ward and would have no man lost, but would receive all men to repentance.  10Nevertheless the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in the which day, the heavens shall perish with terrible noise, and the elements shall melt with heat, and the earth with the works that are therein shall burn.  11If all these things shall perish, what manner persons ought ye to be in holy conversation, and godliness:  12looking for, and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, in which the heavens shall perish with fire, and the elements shall be consumed with heat.  13Nevertheless we look for a new heaven, and a new earth, according to his promise, wherein dwelleth righteousness.  14Wherefore dearly beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot and undefiled:  15And suppose that the long suffering of the Lord is health, even as our dearly beloved brother Paul, according to the wisdom given unto him, wrote to you,  16yea, almost in every pistel speaking of such things: among which are many things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned, and unstable pervert, as they do other scriptures unto their own destruction.  17Ye therefore beloved seeing ye are warned; Beware lest ye be also plucked away with the error of the wicked, and own steadfastness:  18but grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord, and saviour Jesus Christ. To whom be glory both now and for ever, Amen.  
jadmin
Site Admin

Return to STUDIES