[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1006: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/verse_mod.php:116)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1006: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/verse_mod.php:116)
Faith Of God • View topic - The Unveiling

The Unveiling

"whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things pertain to love, whatsoever things are of honest report, if there be any virtuous thing, if there be any laudable thing, (of learning) those same have ye in your mind, Php. 4:8

The Unveiling

Postby jadmin » Sun May 31, 2009 11:14 am

The book of revelation starts with the Greek word apokalupsis, signifying literally: the unveiling.

Revelation chapter 19 mentions the marriage of the lamb. Ironically in a wedding the veil of the wife is lifted symbolic of the consummation. As written in Joh 1:29 Iesus is the lamb of god, which takes away the sin of the world. His consummation is pure and righteous and as written in 1Co 4:5 is able to bring to light things that are hid in darkness: and open the counsels of the hearts so that every man truely have praise of God.
Ephesians 4:9-10 brings up an interesting point:
Code: Select all
That he went up: what does it mean, but also that he first came down into the lowest parts of the earth? He that descended, is even the same also that ascended up, even above all heavens, to fulfil all things.
As written in Revelation 19:10 the testimony of Iesus is the spirit of prophecy. Therefore the panorama must be wholly comprehended via the purpose of Iesu the Christ, yea as God preached it by his servants the prophets.

This topic will include interesting observations related to the revelation of God who gave it to HIS only begotten son Iesus the Christ.
Revelation 3:14
And unto the angel of the congregation which is in Laodicia write: This saith (amen) the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creatures of God.
- Tyndale and friends Bible

A passage in the book of revelation that may be easily overlooked is
Revelation 1:10
I was in the spirit on a son day, and heard behind me, a great voice, as it had been of a trompe

William Tyndale was the first reformer to translate the New Testament Greek into English, though he still eloquently translated the literal Greek "the Lord's day" as "a son day" perhaps to leave it open to the right interpretation. Apostle John (who first had the revealed testimony penned) was a hebrew, and unlike the greek or latin pagan mindset, the Hebrew costumes would give a great clue that this provably was a day amongst a very special period of time.

John 7:37-39
37In the last day, that great day of the feast: Jesus stood and cried saying: If any man thirst, let him come unto me and drink.  38Whosoever believeth on me, as sayeth the scripture, out of his belly shall flow rivers of water of life.  39This spake he of the spirit, which they that believed on him should receive. For the holy ghost was not yet there, because that Jesus was not yet glorified.  

This celebrated providence of time (kept over millennias) is well documented in the Torah (the first five books of Moses) more specifically in the books that many call Deuteronomy and Leviticus.
Deuteronomy 16:9-10
9Then reckon the seven weeks, and begin to reckon the seven weeks when the sicle beginneth in the corn,  10and keep the feast of weeks unto the LORD thy God, that thou give a freewilloffering of thine hand unto the LORD thy God according as the LORD thy God hath blessed thee.  

Leviticus 23:15-16
15And ye shall count from the morrow after the Sabbath: even from the day that ye brought the sheaf of the waveoffering, seven weeks complete:  16even unto the morrow after the seventh week ye shall number fifty days. And then ye shall bring a new meatoffering unto the LORD.  

Taking into account:
2 Peter 3:8-9
8Dearly beloved be not ignorant of this one thing, how that one day is with the Lord, as a thousand year, and a thousand year as one day.  9The Lord is not slack to fulfil his promise as some men count slackness: but is patient to us ward and would have no man lost, but would receive all men to repentance.  

This great period could also indicate something extraordinary:

Psalms 2:12
Kiss the Son, lest the Lord be angry, and so ye perish from the right way. For his wrath shall be kindled shortly: blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

Zephaniah 1:14-18
14For the great day of the LORD is at hand, it is heard by, and cometh on a pace. Horrible is the tidings of the LORD's day, then shall the giant cry out:  15for that day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and heaviness, a day of utter destruction and misery, a dark and gloomy day, a cloudy and stormy day,  16a day of the noise of trumpets and shawmes, against the strong cities and high towers.  17I will bring the people to such vexation, that they shall go about like blind men, because they have sinned against the LORD. Their blood shall be shed as the dust, and their bodies as the mire.  18Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in that wrothful day of the LORD, but the whole land shall be consumed thorow the fire of his jealousy: for he shall soon make clean riddance of all them that dwell in the land.  

Jude 1:6-9
6The angels also, which kept not their first estate: but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day:  7even as Zodom, and Gomor, and the cities about them (which in like manner defiled themselves, with fornication, and followed strange flesh) are set forth for an example, and suffer the vengeance of eternal fire.  8Likewise these dreamers defile the flesh, despise rulers, and speak evil of them that are in authority.  9Yet Michael the archangel (when he strove against the devil, and disputed the body of Moses) durst not give railing sentence, but said: The Lord rebuke thee.  

Revelation 16:12-16
12And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates, and the water dried up, that the ways of the kings of the east should be prepared.  13And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.  14For they are the spirits of devils working miracles, to go out unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God almighty.  15Behold I come as a thief. Happy is he that watcheth and keepeth his garments; Lest he be found naked, and men see his filthiness.  16And he gathered them together into a place called in the hebrew tongue Armagedon.  

In the Gospel accounts Jesus of Nazareth already gave some very important details that well compliment the revelation.

Mark 13:3-37
3And as he sat on mount Olivet over against the temple, Peter and James and John and Andrew asked him secretly,  4tell us when these things shall be? And what is the sign, when all these things shall be fulfilled?  5And Jesus answered them, and began to say: take heed lest any man deceive you.  6For many shall come in my name saying: I am Christ, and shall deceive many.  7When ye shall hear of war, and tidings of war, be ye not troubled. For such things must needs be. But the end is not yet.  8For there shall nation arise against nation, and realm against realm. And there shall be earthquakes, in all quarters, and famishment, and troubles. These are the beginning of sorrows.  9But take ye heed to yourselves. For they shall bring you up to the councils and into the synagogues, and ye shall be beaten, and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings, for my sake, for a testimonial unto them.  10And the gospel must first be published among all nations.  11But when they lead you and present you take no thought, aforehand what ye shall say, neither imagine: but whatsoever is given you at the same time, that speak. For it shall not be ye that shall speak, but the holy ghost.  12Yea and the brother shall deliver the brother to death. And the father the son, and the children shall rise against their fathers and mothers, and shall put them to death.  13And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake. But whosoever shall endure unto the end shall be safe.  14Moreover when ye see the abominable desolation, whereof is spoken by Daniel the prophet, stand where it ought not, let him that readeth understand it. Then let them that be in Jewry, flee to the mountains.  15And let him that is on the housetop, not descend down into the house, neither enter therein, to fetch anything out of his house.  16And let him that is in the field, not turn back again unto those things which he left behind him, for to take his clothes with him.  17But woe is then to them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days.  18But pray, that your flight be not in the winter.  19For there shall be in those days such tribulation, as was not from the beginning of creatures, which God created, unto this time, neither shall be.  20And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no man should be saved. But for the elects' sake, which he hath chosen, he hath shortened those days.  21And then, if any man say to you: lo, here is Christ, lo, he is there, believe not.  22For false christs shall arise, and false prophets; And shall shew miracles and wonders, to deceive if it were possible, even the elect.  23But take ye heed, behold I have shewed you all things before.  24Moreover in those days after that tribulation, the sun shall wax dark, and the moon shall not give her light,  25and the stars of heaven shall fall; And the powers which are in heaven, shall move.  26And then shall they see the son of man coming in the clouds, with great power and glory.  27And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, and from the one end of the world to the other.  28Learn a similitude of the fig tree. When his branches are yet tender, and hath brought forth leaves, ye know, that summer is near.  29So in like manner when ye see these things come to pass, understand, that it is nigh even at the doors.  30Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass till all these things be done.  31Heaven and earth shall pass, but my words shall not pass.  32But of the day and the hour, knoweth no man: no not the angels which are in heaven: neither the son himself, save the father only.  33Take heed, watch, and pray, for ye know not when the time is.  34As a man which is gone into a strange country and hath left his house, and given authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.  35Watch therefore, for ye know not when the master of the house will come, whether at even, or at midnight, whether at the cock crowing, or in the dawning:  36lest if he come suddenly, he should find you sleeping.  37And that I say unto you, I say unto all men, watch.  
Luke 21:5-36
5As some spake of the temple, how it was garnished with goodly stones, and jewels, he said:  6The days will come, when of these things which ye see, shall not be left stone upon stone that shall not be thrown down.  7And they asked him, saying: Master when shall these things be. And what signs will there be, when such things shall come to pass.  8And he said: take heed, that ye be not deceived. For many will come in my name, saying of themselves, I am he. And the time draweth near. Follow ye not them therefore.  9But when ye hear of war, and of dissension: be not afraid, for these things must first come: but the end followeth not by and by.  10Then said he unto them: Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom,  11and great earthquakes shall be in all quarters, and hunger, and pestilence, and fearful things. And great signs shall there be from heaven.  12But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up, to the synagogues, and into prison, and bring you before kings: And rulers for my name's sake.  13And this shall chance you for a testimonial.  14Let it stick therefore fast in your hearts, not once to study before, what ye shall answer for yourselves:  15For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, where against, all your adversaries shall not be able to speak nor resist.  16Yea and ye shall be betrayed of your fathers and mothers, and of your brethren, and kinsmen, and lovers. And some of you shall they put to death.  17And hated shall ye be of all men for my name's sake.  18Yet there shall not one hair of your heads perish.  19With your patience, possess your souls.  20And when ye see Jerusalem besieged with an host, then understand, that the desolation of the same is nigh.  21Then let them which are in Jewry fly to the mountains. And let them which are in the midst of it, depart out. And let not them that are in other countries, enter therein.  22For these be the days of vengeance, to fulfil all that are written.  23But woe be to them that be with child, and to them that give suck in those days, for there shall be great trouble in the land: and wrath over all this people.  24And they shall fall on the edge of the sword. And they shall be led captive into all nations. And Jerusalem shall be trodden underfoot of the gentiles, until the time of the gentiles be fulfilled.  25And there shall be signs, in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars: and in the earth the people shall be in such perplexity, that they shall not tell which way to turn themselves. The sea and the waves shall roar,  26and men's hearts shall fail them for fear, and for looking after those things which shall come on the earth. For the powers of heaven shall move.  27And then shall they see the son of man come in a cloud with power and great glory.  28When these things begin to come to pass: then look up, and lift up your heads, for your redemption draweth nigh.  29And he shewed them a similitude: behold the fig tree, and all other trees,  30when they shoot forth their buds, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is then nigh at hand.  31So likewise ye (when ye see these things come to pass) understand, that the kingdom of God is nigh.  32Verily I say unto you: this generation shall not pass, till all be fulfilled.  33Heaven and earth shall pass: but my words shall not pass.  34Take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be overcome, with surfeiting and drunkenness, and cares of this world: and that, that day come on you unawares.  35For as a snare shall it come on all them that sit on the face of the earth.  36Watch therefore continually and pray, that ye may scape all this that shall come. And that ye may stand before the son of man.  
Matthew 24:1-44
1And Jesus went out and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him, for to shew him the building of the temple.  2Jesus said unto them: see ye not all these things? Verily I say unto you: There shall not be here left one stone upon another, that shall not be destroyed.  3And as he sat upon the mount Olivet, his disciples came unto him secretly saying: Tell us, when this shall be? and what sign shall be of thy coming, and of the end of the world?  4And Jesus answered, and said unto them: take heed that no man deceive you;  5For many shall come in my name saying: I am Christ: and shall deceive many.  6Ye shall hear of wars, and of the noise of wars, but see that ye be not troubled, for all (these things) must come to pass, but the end is not yet.  7For nation shall rise against nation, and realm against realm: and there shall be pestilence, and hunger, and earthquakes in all quarters.  8All these are the beginning of sorrows.  9Then shall they put you to trouble, and shall kill you, and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake:  10And then shall many fall, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one the other.  11And many false prophets shall arise, and shall deceive many.  12And because iniquity shall have the upper hand, the love of many shall abate.  13But he that endureth to the end shall be safe.  14And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world, for a witness unto all nations, and then shall the end come.  15When ye then shall see the abomination and desolation (spoken of by Daniel the prophet) stand in the holy place: whosoever readeth it, let him understand it.  16Then let them which be in Jury fly into the mountains.  17And let him which is on the housetop, not come down to take anything out of his house.  18Neither let him which is in the field, return back to fetch his clothes.  19Woe be in those days to them that are with child, and to them that give suck.  20But pray that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the Sabbath day.  21For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not from the beginning of the world to this time, nor shall be.  22Yea and except those days should be shortened, should no flesh be saved: But for the chosens' sake those days shall be shortened.  23Then if any man shall say unto you: lo, here is Christ, or there is Christ: believe it not:  24for there shall arise false christs, and false prophets and shall give great signs and wonders. So greatly that if it were possible, even the chosen should be brought into error.  25Take heed I have told you before.  26 If they shall say unto you: lo, he is in the desert, go not forth: lo, he is in the secret places, believe not.  27For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth unto the west: so shall the coming of the son of man be.  28For wheresoever a dead body is, even thither will the eagles resort.  29Immediately after the tribulations of those days, shall the sun be darkeneth: and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of heaven shall move.  30And then shall appear the sign of the son of man in heaven. And then shall all the kindreds of the earth mourn, and they shall see the son of man come in the clouds of heaven with power and great majesty:  31And he shall send his angels with the great voice of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his chosen from the four winds, and from the one end of the world to the other.  32Learn a similitude of the fig tree: when his branches are yet tender, and his leaves sprung, ye know that summer is nigh.  33So likewise when ye see all these things, be ye sure that it is near even at the doors.  34Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all be fulfilled.  35Heaven and earth shall perish: but my words shall abide.  36But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no not the angels of heaven, but my father only.  37As the time of Noe was, so likewise shall the coming of the son of man be.  38For as in the days before the flood: they did eat and drink, marry, and were married, even unto the day that Noe entered in to the ship,  39and knew of nothing till the flood came and took them all away. So shall also the coming of the son of man be.  40Then two shall be in the fields, the one shall be received, and the other shall be refused,  41two (women) shall be grinding at the mill: the one shall be received, and the other shall be refused. (Two in a bed; the one shall be received, and the other refused)  42Wake therefore, because ye know not what hour your master will come.  43Of this be sure, that if the good man of the house knew what hour the thief would come: he would surely watch, and not suffer his house to be broken up.  44Therefore be ye also ready, for what hour ye think least on, in the same shall the son of man come.  

Notice how the very serious accounts give more or less detail, though altogether utter a similar pattern, and to be ready on guard for such dire sequence.
The first sign of (birth pang) sorrows that the Lord warned to watch out for was that many will come in the name of Christ (or holy annointed) and even correctly claim that Jesus is Christ; So why does that deceive many? Because that sign does engulf most religion (even all worldly devotion) altogether who each claim (of themselves) in vainglory to be the holy annointed path to him. Howbeit there is only one holy way now revealed and that is who Christ himself is and not just claimed it but proves to be.
John 14:6
Jesus said unto him I am the way, the verity, and life. No man cometh unto the father, but by me.

John 15:13
Greater love than this hath no man, than that a man bestow his life for his friends.

Code: Select all
Ga 5:22 For the fruit of the spirit is: divine love, charity with joy, true peace, longsuffering gentleness, real goodness, everlasting faithfulness, patient meekness & temperancy.

Thoroughly through less or more details, it's ironic how different chapters in Revelation seem to be describing the same type events:
    Sixth and Seventh Seal
    1. A great earthquake
    2. Voices, thunderings, lightnings, & an earthquake
    3. Angel cried with a loud voice
    4. Every mountain and island taken out of their way
    5. ----
    6. ----
    7. Day of his wrath is come
    8. Silence in heaven
    9. Great multitude in heaven
    10. ----
    Sixth & Seventh Trumpet
    1. A great earthquake
    2. Lightnings, voices, thunderings and an earthquake
    3. Great voices in heaven
    4. ----
    5. Great hail
    6. Temple opened; voices heard
    7. Thy wrath is come
    8. Mystery of God is finished
    9. Time of the dead
    10. Kingdom given to Christ
    Seventh Bowl
    1. A great earthquake
    2. Voices, thunders, lightnings and a great earthquake
    3. Great voice from heaven
    4. Every island fled away and the mountains were not found
    5. Great hail
    6. Great voice out of the temple
    7. Fierceness of his wrath
    8. "It is done"
    9. First resurrection (ch. 20)
    10. Christ reigns 1,000 yrs (ch. 20)

Psalms 90:4
For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday that is past, and like as it were a night watch.
2 Peter 3:8
Dearly beloved be not ignorant of this one thing, how that one day is with the Lord, as a thousand year, and a thousand year as one day.

Time is obviously not the same to God as it applies to us. According to the Scriptures GOD is the ETERNAL, self existing throughout infinity, and though that is difficult for a finite mind like ours to grasp, we could only either believe it or doubt it, accept it or reject it, acknowledge it or deny it. God entrusted the Revelation to HIS only begotten son YESU the CHRIST our LORD (now living forever already) who was there from the beginning:
John 17:3-5
3This is life eternal that they might know thee that only very God: and whom thou hast sent Jesus Christ.  4I have glorified thee on the earth. I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.  5And now glorify me thou father in thine own presence, with the glory which I had with thee yer the world was.  
Revelation 3:14
And unto the angel of the congregation which is in Laodicia write: This saith (amen) the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creatures of God.
Taking that into account, from God's perspective a literary flow of time (like in stAges) is given in the book of Revelation; where the news is first introduced and later is expounded in more detail. Other books of the Bible sometimes utilize a similar style, such as Genesis the first book of Moses chapter 1 with introduction & chapter 2 returning with more details. A great ensample is the Olivet discourse where Jesus of Nazareth describes the beginning of sorrows followed by the tribulation and finishes with the coming of the end (Matt. 24:4-14). Then he returns to discuss the midpoint in verse 15 before the tribulation period in verse 21. The point being that the seals, trumpets, and vials seem increasingly more telescopic of events throughout the temporal ages to consume up till Eternity.

Comparing the following, it could be safe to conclude that at least the sixth seal is after the Tribulation:
    Joel 2
    1. In the last days (Acts 2:17)
    2. Sun into darkness
    3. moon into blood
    4. Wonders in heaven . . . (great voice, writting)
    5. . . . and in the earth (quakes, trembling)
    6. heavens shall be moved, stars withdraw their shine
    7. before great and marvelous fearful day of the LORD

Matt. 24
    1. After the tribulation
    2. Sun darkened,
    3. moon does not give its light
    4. Stars fall from heaven
    5. ---
    6. Powers of the heavens shaken
    7. Then the Son of Man appears in the sky

Rev. 6
    1. At the sixth seal
    2. Sun became black
    3. moon like blood
    4. Stars of heaven fell to earth, Sky receded as a scroll
    5. Mountains, islands disappear
    6. ---
    7. Jesus is seen / day of his wrath has come

All here on earth will still have to endure through it till the Seventh Trumpet:
1 Corinthians 15:51-52
51Behold I shew a mystery unto you: we shall not all sleep: but we shall all be changed,  52and that in a moment, and in the twinkling of an eye, at the sound of the last trumpet. For the trumpet shall blow, and the dead shall rise incorruptible: And we shall be changed.  

Matthew 24:27-31
27For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth unto the west: so shall the coming of the son of man be.  28For wheresoever a dead body is, even thither will the eagles resort.  29Immediately after the tribulations of those days, shall the sun be darkeneth: and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of heaven shall move.  30And then shall appear the sign of the son of man in heaven. And then shall all the kindreds of the earth mourn, and they shall see the son of man come in the clouds of heaven with power and great majesty:  31And he shall send his angels with the great voice of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his chosen from the four winds, and from the one end of the world to the other.  
Acts 1:9-11
9And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld he was taken up, and a cloud received him up out of their sight.  10And as they fastened their eyes in heaven, as he went, lo two men stood by them in white clothing,  11which also said: ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come, even as ye have seen him go into heaven.  
1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, and the voice of the archangel, and trompe of God. And the dead in Christe shall arise first:  17then shall we which live and remain, be caught up with them also in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so shall we ever be with the Lord.  
Revelation 1:7
Behold he cometh with clouds, and all eyes shall see him: and they also which pierced him. And all kindreds of the earth shall wail. (over him) Even so amen.

Luke 21:25-36
25And there shall be signs, in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars: and in the earth the people shall be in such perplexity, that they shall not tell which way to turn themselves. The sea and the waves shall roar,  26and men's hearts shall fail them for fear, and for looking after those things which shall come on the earth. For the powers of heaven shall move.  27And then shall they see the son of man come in a cloud with power and great glory.  28When these things begin to come to pass: then look up, and lift up your heads, for your redemption draweth nigh.  29And he shewed them a similitude: behold the fig tree, and all other trees,  30when they shoot forth their buds, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is then nigh at hand.  31So likewise ye (when ye see these things come to pass) understand, that the kingdom of God is nigh.  32Verily I say unto you: this generation shall not pass, till all be fulfilled.  33Heaven and earth shall pass: but my words shall not pass.  34Take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be overcome, with surfeiting and drunkenness, and cares of this world: and that, that day come on you unawares.  35For as a snare shall it come on all them that sit on the face of the earth.  36Watch therefore continually and pray, that ye may scape all this that shall come. And that ye may stand before the son of man.  

Revelation 10:4-7
4And when the seven thunders had spoken their voices, I was about to write. And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me mark those things which the seven thunders spake, and write them not.  5And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea, and upon the earth, lifted up his hand to heaven,  6and swore by him that liveth for evermore, which created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which therein are: that there should be no longer time:  7but in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to blow: even the mystery of God shall be fulfilled, as he preached by his servants the prophets.  
jadmin
Site Admin

Return to STUDIES