[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1006: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/verse_mod.php:116)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1006: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/verse_mod.php:116)
Faith Of God • View topic - PS 68 secret

PS 68 secret

"whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things pertain to love, whatsoever things are of honest report, if there be any virtuous thing, if there be any laudable thing, (of learning) those same have ye in your mind, Php. 4:8

PS 68 secret

Postby jadmin » Sun May 31, 2009 9:51 am

Psalm 68 has a Victorious message.

Psalms 68
1((To the chanter, a Psalm and song of David.)) Let God arise, so shall his enemies be scattered, and they that hate him, shall flee before him.  2Like as the smoke vanisheth, so shalt thou drive them away: and like as wax melteth at the fire, so shall the ungodly perish at the presence of God.  3But the righteous shall be glad and rejoice before God, they shall be merry and joyful.  4Oh sing unto God, sing praises to his name: magnify him that rideth above the heavens (whose name is the LORD) and rejoice before him.  5He is a father of the fatherless, he is a defender of widows: even God in his holy habitation.  6He is the God that maketh men to be of one mind in a house, and bringeth the prisoners out of captivity in due season, but letteth the runagates continue in scarceness.  7O God, when thou wentest forth before the people, when thou wentest thorow the wilderness. Selah:  8The earth shook, and the heavens dropped at the presence of God in Sinai, at the presence of God, which is the God of Israel.  9Thou, O God sendest a gracious rain, upon thine inheritance, and refreshest it, when it is dry.  10That thy beasts may dwell therein, which thou of thy goodness hast prepared for the poor.  11The Lord shall give the word, with great hosts of Evangelists.  12Kings with their armies shall flee, and they of the household shall divide the spoil.  13If so be that ye lie among the pales, the dove's feathers shall be covered with silver, and her wings the color of gold.  14When the Almighty setteth kings upon the earth, it shall be clear even in the darkness.  15The hill of Basan is God's hill, the hill of Basan is a plenteous hill.  16Why hop ye so, ye great hills? It pleaseth God to dwell upon this hill, yea the LORD will abide in it for ever.  17The chariots of God are many thousand times a thousand, the Lord is among them in the holy Sinai.  18Thou art gone up on high, thou hast led captivity captive, and received gifts for men: yea even for thine enemies, that they might dwell with the LORD God.  19Praised be the Lord daily, even the God which helpeth us, and poureth his benefits upon us. Selah.  20The God that is our Saviour, even GOD the Lord by whom we escape death.  21The God that smiteth the enemies upon the heads and upon the hairy scalps: such as go on still in their wickedness.  22The Lord hath said: some will I bring away from Basan, some will I bring again from the deep of the sea.  23That thy foot may be dipped in the blood of thine enemies, and that thy dogs may lick it up.  24It is well seen, O God, how thou goest, how thou my God and King goest in the Sanctuary.  25The singers go before, and then the minstrels among the maidens with the tumbrels.  26O give thanks unto God the LORD in the congregation, for the wells of Israel.  27There little Benjamin, the princes of Judah, the princes of Zabulon, and the princes of Nephtali bear rule among them.  28Thy God hath committed strength unto thee, stablish the thing, O God, that thou hast wrought in us.  29For thy temple's sake at Jerusalem shall kings bring presents unto thee.  30Reprove the beasts among the reeds, the heap of bulls with the calves: those that drive for money. Oh scatter the people that delight in battle.  31The princes shall come out of Egypt, the Morians land shall stretch out her hands unto God.  32Sing unto God, O ye kingdoms of the earth: O sing praises unto the Lord. Selah.  33Which setteth in the heavens over all from the beginning: Lo, he shall send out his voice, yea and that a mighty voice.  34Ascribe ye the power unto God, his glory is in Israel, and his might in the clouds.  35God is wonderful in his Sanctuary, he is the God of Israel, he will give strength and power unto his people. Blessed be God.    
- Tyndale and friends Bible

Taking where The Lord God is mentioned and the places following altogether reveal something extraordinary.
Here are the noted significance of all it's biblical names listed in order :

YAH = the (poetic) Everlasting name of God; or rendered GOD or LORD (all caps)

Basan = "smooth and fertile land"

Basan = "also means fruitful"

YHWH = the name of the LORD who is and forevever will be

Sinai = "thorny", or "bound"
The N.T. stresses that Sinai symbolizes the bondage of the old covenant, a bondage taken away by the work of Christ who has effected the new covenant of liberty and promise through his blood. Also Sinai is the name of the mt. of law-giving. Hence it may also mean to bind or "bound".

YAH = the Everlasting

YHWH = LORD

basan = also "fertility"

YHWH = LORD

Israel = El persisteth, persevereth

Benjamin = "the son of the right hand"

Judah = "praised"

Zebulun = "exalted" Habkation, height, exalted abode

Naphtali = "wrestling, struggles and fights" (interpr. as my wrestling Gn 30:8; perhaps orig. crafty, cunning one);

Egypt = "two lands" or Kemi "Black Land"; the land: kingdom with fluctuating boundaries

Cush = "black" or "dark"
1. a Benjamite (title).
2. the southernmost peoples known to Hebrews.
{as in the deep south, although not affiliated or directly pertaining to the name, it still may imply "deep darkness".}

YHWH = IeHoVaH (name of the LORD as translated by Tyndale.)

Israel = also "God prevails" : or He will gain great victory.

Thus hit utters an interesting message:

Code: Select all
GOD's smooth and fertile land of fruitfulness was bound by the Everlasting LORD from the fertility of the LORD that will persevere with the son of the right hand to be praised and exalted for wrestling with the two fluctuating lands of deep and cunning darkness; to prevail for IEHOVAH in great victory.
jadmin
Site Admin

Re: PS 68 secret

Postby jadmin » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:59 am

Details in the Meaning behind of the Hebrew names indeed manifest the inspiration well detailed in the Holy Scriptures.
Matthew 1
1The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.  2Abraham begat Isaac; and Isaac begat Jacob; and Jacob begat Judas and his brethren;  3And Judas begat Phares and Zara of Thamar; and Phares begat Esrom; and Esrom begat Aram;  4And Aram begat Aminadab; and Aminadab begat Naasson; and Naasson begat Salmon;  5And Salmon begat Booz of Rachab; and Booz begat Obed of Ruth; and Obed begat Jesse;  6And Jesse begat David the king; and David the king begat Solomon of her that had been the wife of Urias;  7And Solomon begat Roboam; and Roboam begat Abia; and Abia begat Asa;  8And Asa begat Josaphat; and Josaphat begat Joram; and Joram begat Ozias;  9And Ozias begat Joatham; and Joatham begat Achaz; and Achaz begat Ezekias;  10And Ezekias begat Manasses; and Manasses begat Amon; and Amon begat Josias;  11And Josias begat Jechonias and his brethren, about the time they were carried away to Babylon:  12And after they were brought to Babylon, Jechonias begat Salathiel; and Salathiel begat Zorobabel;  13And Zorobabel begat Abiud; and Abiud begat Eliakim; and Eliakim begat Azor;  14And Azor begat Sadoc; and Sadoc begat Achim; and Achim begat Eliud;  15And Eliud begat Eleazar; and Eleazar begat Matthan; and Matthan begat Jacob;  16And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.  17So all the generations from Abraham to David are fourteen generations; and from David until the carrying away into Babylon are fourteen generations; and from the carrying away into Babylon unto Christ are fourteen generations.  18Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.  19Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a public example, was minded to put her away privily.  20But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.  21And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.  22Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,  23Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.  24Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife:  25And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS.    
- King James Version
17 All the generations from Abraham to David are fourteen generations. And from David unto the captivity of Babylon, are fourteen generations. And from the captivity of Babylon unto Christ, are also fourteen generations.

Abraham to David

Abraham: The glorious father --- the father of a great multitude ---
Isaac: laughs (triumphantly)
Jacob/Israel: as He outwits (his enemy)! A mighty one fights; A righteous Prince sees God!
Judah: One who praises Jehovah
Thamar: palm tree, to be erect
Perez: breaks open a way
Zara: a rising (as the sun)
Hezron: (into) an area surrounded by a wall
Ram: of great height!
Amminadab: O' my people of the Prince, sovereign
Nahshon: a prophet, diviner
Salmon: clothed
Rachab: breadth, Extending; wide; broad; large or long
Boaz: with strength,
Ruth: Blessing and Rest, satisfied
Obed: who serves (the Lord),
Jesse: is here! (Or, "exists!")
David: Out of love
The glorious father --- the father of a great multitude --- laughs (triumphantly) as He outwits (his enemy)!  A mighty one fights; A righteous Prince sees God! One who praises Jehovah erectly breaks open a way arising (into) an area surrounded by a wall of great height! O' my people of the Sovereign Prince, divined and long clothed with strength, be content serving (our Lord God) because HE exists and is here Out of Love!

David unto the captivity of Babylon
David: beloved, Out of love
Urias: My light is Jah
Solomon: His payment makes peace
Rehoboam: and sets the people free! (= "Out of love, the beloved one paid the price for peace in order to set the people free!")
Abijah: My Father is God
Asa: the healer
Jehoshaphat: of the one whom the Lord judged, "The Lord has judged", "The lord is judge"; "He whom the Lord judged"; "Whom the Lord judged", (can imply, "the one whom the Lord pleaded for").
Jehoram: and whom God raised up! "Jehovah raised"; "Exalted by Jehovah"; "Jehovah is high"; "Whom Jehovah has exalted".
Uzziah/Azariah: My strength and help are in the Lord!
Jotham: The Lord is perfect! "Jehovah is upright"; "Jehovah is perfect".
Ahaz: (He) I took hold of, "He has grasped/seized/taken hold of"; "One that takes or possesses"; "helper".
Hezekiah: the strength of the Lord, "Strength of the Lord"; "Whom Jehovah has strengthened"; "Strength/might of Jehovah".
Manasseh: and it made (me) forget (my misery).
Amon: Truly, (I am) the master builder “Skilled workman” or “Master workman”, "Builder".
Josiah: whom God healed and sustains
Jehoiakim/Eliakim: whom the Lord God raised up,
Jehoiachin/ Coniah/ Jeconiah: and whom the Lord upholds, will uphold and did uphold! Jehoichin: "The Lord will establish"; "Whom Jehovah appointed"; or "Jehovah establishes/upholds"; “Jehovah will uphold”; “The Lord founded, establishes, and will uphold”

Beloved in the light of the Lord God, His payment makes peace and sets the people free! The heavenly father is God, the healer of whom the Lord pleads for and raises up. Strength and help is in the Almighty LORD who is perfectly upright in power and makes us forget our misery. Truly, HE IS the LORD, the master builder whom God sustained and raised up and forever steadfastly upholds.

From the captivity of Babylon unto Christ

Jehoiachin/ Coniah/ Jeconiah: and whom the Lord upholds, will uphold and did uphold! Jehoichin: "The Lord will establish"; "Whom Jehovah appointed"; or "Jehovah establishes/upholds"; “Jehovah will uphold”; “The Lord founds or establishes”.
Salathiel: I have asked God about
Zolobabel: (about) the seed (exiles) in Babylon.
Abiud: My Father is majestic!
Eliakim: My God will raise up
Azor: a Helper!
Sadoc: The Just (One), righteous
Achim: will the Lord raise up!
Eliud: My God is my praise!
Eleazar: God is the Helper!
Matthan: May the gift of
Jacob: wrestle, Israel, persevering
Joseph: increase (in greatness),
Mary: Their rebellion, bitterness
Jesus: God's salvation
Christ: annointed

The Lord did and does and will uphold what was asked of his exiles in Babylon. Our Heavenly father majestically raiseth up a righteous helper to be praised. God is the helping gift ever persevering in greatness against bitter rebellion overcome by HIS anointed Salvation.

For further research there's an in-depth study found online:
An awesome prophecy emerges when the  meanings of all 72 names in the genealogy from Adam to Jesus are read sequentially!

Putting it all together in plain English:
Meaning of Names from Adam to Christ Strung Together

The genealogy of Jesus portrays key biblical events as they unfolded through the ages, while at the same time foreshadowing Jesus Christ.

The Promise to Fallen Man

The  God-Man is appointed; a man of sorrow is born!

The Glory of God shall come down from heaven and teach men that by means of His death He shall bring comfort and rest to those who mourn.

Both Evil and Hope Spread Like a Plant

The fame of the stronghold of Babylon, and sorrow, extend their borders like a plant beyond the place of division (at the Tower of Babel).

-- But I will make Babylon fade away! ---

The "Friend" of the Righteous is Angry at the Wicked

A friend also branches out, enraged with fury!

A Mighty Father and a Prince, Who Save a People

A glorious father, the father of a great multitude laughs as he outwits (his enemy).  A righteous prince sees God!

A mighty-one fights! {He joins himself to an assembly, a glorious people whom he rescued, stranger(s) in a strange land, captives delivered by God!"}

(See notes for bracketed portion)

The Prince Described, and His Mission

One who praises the Lord breaks open a way into a safe place that is surrounded by a high wall.

O' my people who belong to the prince, a prophet clothed with strength, who serves (the Lord), is here! 

Out of love, this beloved one paid the price for peace in order to set the people free.

The Son Relies on His Father to Raise Him Up

My Father is the Lord, the healer of him whom the Lord judged and then raised up. 

The Lord has taken hold of me and the Lord is strong! Mighty is the Lord! My strength and help are in the Lord! The Lord is perfect! I took hold of the strength of the Lord and it made me forget my misery. 

The Son Identifies Himself as Co-Creator

Truly, (I am) the Master Builder whom the Lord God healed, whom the Lord raised up, and whom the Lord upholds, did uphold and will uphold!

The Son Prays and Praises His Father For Help

I asked God about the ransomed of the Lord --- those exiled in Babylon.

My Father is awesome! God will  answer by raising up a helper, the Just One will the Lord raise up! God is my praise! God is the One who helps.

Concluding Blessing upon Messiah and His People

May the Gift of Jacob increase in greatness, for God is with us --- the Messiah and Savior of those called out (of Babylon).

=======

Adam-to-Abraham Acrostic:

"I will forgive my enemies, having compassion, forgiving those made from the dust once again."

http://www.bible-codes.org/Names-bible-code-printable.htm

http://www.bible-codes.org/Names-Bible- ... -notes.htm
jadmin
Site Admin

Re: PS 68 secret

Postby jadmin » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:42 am

Luke 3:23-38
23And Jesus himself was about thirty year of age when he began, being as men supposed the son of Joseph: which Joseph was the son of Heli:  24which was the son of Mathat: which was the son of Levi: which was the son of Melchi: which was the son of Janna: which was the son of Joseph:  25which was the son of Matatthias: which was the son of Amos: which was the son of Nahum: which was the son of Esli: which was the son of Nagge:  26which was the son of Maath: which was the son of Matathias: which was the son of Semei: which was the son of Joseph: which was the son of Juda:  27which was the son of Johanna: which was the son of Rhesya: which was the son of Zorobabel: which was the son of Salathiel: which was the son of Neri:  28which was the son of Melchi: which was the son of Addi: which was the son of Cosam:  29which was the son of Helmadam: which was the son of Her: which was the son of Jeso: which was the son of Helieser: which was the son of Joram: which was the son of Mattha: which was the son of Levi:  30which was the son of Simeon: which was the son of Juda: which was the son of Joseph: which was the son of Jonam: which was the son of Heliacim:  31which was the son of Melea: which was the son of Menam: which was the son of Matathan: which was the son of Nathan: which was the son of David:  32which was the son of Jesse: which was the son of Obed: which was the son of Boos: which was the son of Salmon: which was the son of  33Naason: which was the son of Aminadab: which was the son of Aram: which was the son of Esrom: which was the son of Phares: which was the son of Juda:  34which was the son of Jacob: which was the son of Ysaac: which was the son of Abraham: which was the son of Tharra: which was the son of Nachor:  35which was the son of Saruch: which was the son of Ragau: which was the son of Phalec: which was the son of Heber: which was the son of Sala:  36which was the son of Cainan: which was the son of Arphaxad: which was the son of Sem: which was the son of Noe: which was the son of Lameth:  37which was the son of Mathusala: which was the son of Enoch: which was the son of Jareth: which was the son of Malalehel: which was the son of Cainan:  38which was the son of Enos: which was the son of Seth: which was the son of Adam: which was the son of God.  

Ironically here the "supposed" genealogy of Joseph is provably the record of the genealogy of Mary, though it was registered as Joseph's name of the husband as was customary.

Jesus: God's salvation
Mary: bitter, rebellion
Heli: Ascending, climbing up.
Matthat: gift, reward
Levi: Attached or pledged
Melchi: My king; my counsel
Jannai: flourishing (power)
Joseph: May Jehovah add/give increase
Mattathias: The gift of the Lord
Amos: Strong; carried; brave
Naum: Comforter, penitent.
Esli: Near me; he who separates
Nagge: Clearness, brightness, light.
Maath: Wiping away, breaking, fearing, smiting
Mattathias: The gift of the Lord.
Semei: Hearing, obeying.
Juda: Praise. The praised one.
Joannan: God is gracious
Rhesa: Will, course
Zorobabel: A stranger at Babylon, dispersion of confusion.
Salathiel: Asked or lent of God.
Neri: My light.
Melchi: My king; my counsel.
Addi: My witness, adorned, prey.
Cosam: Divining
Elmodam: Raised; who pardons.
Er: Watchman
Jose: Raised; who pardons.
Eliezer: my God is help
Jorim: Jehovah is exalted
Matthat: gift of God
Levi: Attached or pledged.
Simeon: Obedient; listening; little hyena
Judah: Praise. The praised one
Jonam: gift from God
Eliakim: Resurrection of God
Melea: Supplying, supplied.
Menan: Numbered, rewarded, prepared.
Mattatha: Gift of God.
Nathan: Gift from God
David: beloved
Jesse: gift
Obed: A servant; workman.
Boaz: swift
Salmon: Peaceable; perfect; he that rewards.
Naasson: Enchanter
Aminadab: My people are liberal.
Aram: Father of a multitude.
Esrom: Dart of joy, division of a song
Phares: breach
Juda: praise
Jacob: He grasps the heel. Supplanter.
Isaac: he will laugh, he will rejoice
Abraham: father of many
Thara: Wanderer; loiterer, untamed
Nachor: Hoarse, dry, hot.
Saruch: obedience
Ragau: friend; shepherd
Phalec: Division or Divider
Heber: Associate or fellowship. Partner
Sala: sprout (shoot)
Cainan: Possessor, purchaser.
Arphaxad: A healer; a releaser.
Shem: Name; renown
Noah: Comfort; long-lived; repose
Lamech: Poor, made low.
Mathusala: Man of the dart/spear", or alternatively "his death shall bring judgment"
Enoch: Dedicated, trained
Jared: Rose (flower).
Maleleel: Praise of God
Cainan: Possessor, purchaser
Enos: Man
Seth: "placed" or "appointed"
Adam: to be red
God: heavenly father

There might not be much of a hidden message There, because provably was openly revealed here:
Luke 1:39-56
39 Mary arose in those days, and went into the mountains with haste into a city of Jewry,  40and entered into the house of Zachary, and saluted Elizabeth:  41And it fortuned, as Elizabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe sprang in her belly. And Elizabeth was filled with the holy ghost,  42and cried with a loud voice, and said: Blessed art thou among the women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb.  43And whence happeneth this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?  44 Lo, as soon as the voice of thy salutation sounded in mine ears, the babe sprang in my belly for joy.  45And blessed art thou that believedst: For those things shall be performed which were told thee from the Lord.  46And Mary said: My soul magnifieth the Lord.  47And my spirit rejoiceth in God my saviour:  48For he hath looked on the poor degree of his handmaiden. Behold now from hence forth shall all generations call me blessed.  49For he that is mighty hath done to me great things, and blessed is his name.  50And his mercy is always on them that fear him thorowout all generations.  51He hath shewed strength with his arm, he hath scattered them that are proud in the imagination of their hearts.  52He hath put Down the mighty from their seats, and hath exalted them of low degree.  53He hath filled the hungry with good things: And hath sent away the rich empty.  54He hath remembered mercy: and hath holpen his servant Israel.  55Even as he promised to our fathers, Abraham and to his seed for ever.  56And Mary abode with her about a three months; And returned home again.  

Luke 2:22-35
22And when the time of their purification (after the law of Moses) was come they brought him to Hierusalem, to present him to the Lord  23(As it is written in the law of the Lord: every man child that first openeth the matrix, shall be called holy to the Lord)  24and to offer (as it is said in the law of the Lord) a pair of turtle doves, or two young pigeons.  25And behold there was a man in Hierusalem, whose name was Simeon. And the same man was just and feared God, and longed for the consolation of Israel, and the holy ghost was in him.  26And an answer was given him of the holy ghost, that he should not see death, before he had seen the Lord's Christ.  27And he came by inspiration into the temple. And as the father and mother brought in the child Jesus, to do for him after the custom of the law.  28Then took he him up in his arms and said:  29Lord Now lettest thou thy servant depart in peace according to thy promise.  30For mine eyes have seen the saviour sent from thee:  31Which thou hast prepared before the face of all people.  32A light to lighten the gentiles, and the glory of thy people Israel.  33And his father and mother marveled at those things, which were spoken of him:  34And Simeon blessed them, and said unto Mary his mother: behold, this child shall be the fall, and resurrection of many in Israel: And a sign which shall be spoken against.  35And moreover the sword shall pierce the very heart of thee, that the thoughts of many hearts may be opened.  
jadmin
Site Admin

Return to STUDIES