[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1006: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/verse_mod.php:116)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1006: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/verse_mod.php:116)
Faith Of God • View topic - Age's end to what end?

Age's end to what end?

"whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things pertain to love, whatsoever things are of honest report, if there be any virtuous thing, if there be any laudable thing, (of learning) those same have ye in your mind, Php. 4:8

Age's end to what end?

Postby jadmin » Sun May 31, 2009 9:43 am

Many passages in the English Bible that translate "end(s) of the world" may narrow to something greater than widely thought.

Psalms 19:1-14
1((To the Chanter, a Psalm of David.)) The very heavens declare the glory of God, and the very firmament sheweth his handiwork.  2One day telleth another, and one night certifieth another.  3There is neither speech nor language, but their voices are heard among them.  4Their sound is gone out into all lands, and their words in to the ends of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the Sun,  5which cometh forth as a bridegroom out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a giant to run his course.  6It goeth forth from the one end of the heaven, and runneth about unto the same end again, and there may no man hide himself from the heat thereof.  7The law of the LORD is a perfect law, it quickeneth the soul. The testimony of the LORD is true, and giveth wisdom even unto babes.  8The statutes of the LORD are right, and rejoice the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, and giveth light unto the eyes.  9The fear of the LORD is clean, and endureth for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether.  10More pleasant are they than gold, yea than much fine gold: sweeter than honey and the honeycomb.  11These thy servant keepeth, and for keeping of them there is great reward.  12Who can tell, how oft he offendeth? Oh cleanse thou me from my secret faults.  13Keep thy servant also from presumptuous sins, lest they get dominion over me: so shall I be undefiled and innocent from the great offense.  14Yea the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart shall be acceptable unto thee, O LORD, my helper and my redeemer.  
- Tyndale and friends Bible

WORLD from Hebrew wrote:
Code: Select all
Word: ???
Pronounc: tay-bale'
Strong:  #H8398
Transliter: tebel
from 2986; the earth (as moist and therefore inhabited); by  extension, the globe; by implication, its inhabitants;  specifically, a partic. land, as Babylonia,  Palestine:--habitable part, world.   

Pronounc: yaw-bal'
Strong:  #H2986
Transliter: yabal
a primitive root; properly, to flow; causatively, to bring  (especially with pomp):--bring (forth), carry, lead (forth).

Word: ??????
n.[m.] confusion, violation of nature, of the divine order.

Isaiah 62:11
Behold, the LORD proclaimeth in the ends of the world: Tell the daughter Sion: see, thy salvation cometh, behold, he bringeth his treasure with him, and his works go before him.

WORLD from Hebrew wrote:Word: ???
Pronounc: eh'-rets
Strong: #H776
Transliter: 'erets
from an unused root probably meaning to be firm; the earth (at large, or partitively a land):--X common, country, earth, field, ground, land, X natins, way, + wilderness, world.

END from Hebrew wrote:Word: ???
Pronounc: kaw-tseh'
Strong: #H7097
Transliter: qatseh
or (negative only) qetseh kay'-tseh; from 7096; an extremity (used in a great variety of applications and idioms; compare 7093):--X after, border, brim, brink, edge, end, (in-)finite, frontier, outmost coast, quarter, shore, (out-)side, X some, ut(-ter-)most (part).

Pronounc: kaw-tsaw'
Strong:  #H7096
Transliter: qatsah
a primitive root; to cut off; (figuratively) to destroy;  (partially) to scrape off:--cut off, cut short, scrape (off).

Word: ??
Pronounc: kates
Strong:  #H7093
Transliter: qets
contracted from 7112; an extremity; adverbially (with  prepositional prefix) after:--+ after, (utmost) border, end,  (in-)finite, X process.

Pronounc: kaw-tsats'
Strong:  #H7112
Transliter: qatsats
a primitive root; to chop off (literally or  figuratively):--cut (asunder, in pieces, in sunder, off), X   utmost.

Ironically many ancient cultures from distant ends of the world even witnessed such testimony.
Perhaps as did faithful Abraham witness it taking into account: wrote:
Ga 3:8 The scripture saw aforehand, that God would justify the heathen thorow faith, and shewed beforehand glad tidings unto Abraham: In thee shall all nations be blessed.

Ge 1:14 Then said God: let there be lights in the firmament of heaven to divide the day from the night, that they may be unto SIGNS, seasons, days and years.

Ps 147:4 He telleth the number of the stars, he calleth them all by their names.

Psalms 19:3
There is neither speech nor language, but their voices are heard among them.

Ge 15:5 And he brought him out at the doors and said: Look up unto heaven and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them. And said unto him: Even so shall thy seed be.
Ge 15:6 And Abram believed the LORD, and it was counted to him for righteousness.

Ga 3:16 To Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, in thy seeds as in many: But in thy seed, as in one, which is Christ.

Ge 22:17 that I will bless thee and multiply thy seed as the stars of heaven and as the sand upon the sea side. And thy seed shall possess the gates of his enemies.

Ro 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing cometh by the word of God.
Ro 10:18 But I ask: have they not heard? No doubt, their sound went out into all lands: and their words into the ends of the world.

Yea even via the stars or also known as the zodiac in astronomy fortelling the same prophetical theme. Notwithstanding even if many have misinterpreted them and abused it to enslave others as noted in pagan religions in Egypt, Persia, from Greece to India... still the testimony of God the Creator STANDS throughout the ages since the beginning.

Now in regards to the translation "end of the world" in the New Testament:
Matthew 13:39-40
39But the enemy which soweth it, is the devil. The harvest is the end of the world, and the reapers be the angels.  40For even as the tares are gathered, and brent in the fire: so shall it be in the end of this world.  

Matthew 13:49-50
49So shall it be at the end of the world. The angels shall come and sever the bad from the good,  50and shall cast them in to a furnace of fire, there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.  

Matthew 24:3
And as he sat upon the mount Olivet, his disciples came unto him secretly saying: Tell us, when this shall be? and what sign shall be of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

Matthew 24:14
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world, for a witness unto all nations, and then shall the end come.

Matthew 28:20
Teaching them to observe all things, whatsoever I commanded you. And lo, I am with you alway even until the end of the world.

Hebrews 9:25-26
25Not to offer himself often, as the high priest entereth into the holy place every year with strange blood:  26for then must he have often suffered since the world began: But now in the end of the world, hath he appeared once for all, to put sin to flight, by the offering up of himself.  

END from Greek wrote:Word: ?????????
Pronounc: soon-tel'-i-ah
Strong: #G4930
Transliter: sunteleia
from 4931; entire completion, i.e. consummation (of a dispensation):--end.

Word: ????????
Pronounc: soon-tel-eh'-o
Strong:  #G4931
Transliter: sunteleo
from 4862 and 5055; to complete entirely; generally, to execute  (literally or figuratively):--end, finish, fulfil, make.

Pronounc: soon
Strong:  #G4862
Transliter: sun
a primary preposition denoting union; with or together (but much  closer than 3326 or 3844), i.e. by association, companionship,  process, resemblance, possession, instrumentality, addition,  etc.:--beside, with. In composition it has similar applications,  including completeness.

Word: ?????
Pronounc: tel-eh'-o
Strong:  #G5055
Transliter: teleo
from 5056; to end, i.e. complete, execute, conclude, discharge (a  debt):--accomplish, make an end, expire, fill up, finish, go over,  pay, perform.

WORLD from Greek wrote:Word: ????
Pronounc: ahee-ohn'
Strong: #G165
Transliter: aion
from the same as 104; properly, an age; by extension, perpetuity (also past); by implication, the world; specially (Jewish) a Messianic period (present or future):--age, course, eternal, (for) ever(-more), (n-)ever, (beginning of the , while the) world (began, without end). Compare 5550.

Pronounc: ah-eye'
Strong:  #G104
Transliter: aei
from an obsolete primary noun (apparently meaning continued duration);  "ever,"by qualification regularly; by implication, earnestly;  --always, ever.

Word: ??????
Pronounc: khron'-os
Strong:  #G5550
Transliter: chronos
of uncertain derivation; a space of time (in general, and thus  properly distinguished from 2540, which designates a fixed or special  occasion; and from 165, which denotes a particular period) or  interval; by extension, an individual opportunity; by implication,  delay:--+ years old, season, space, (X often-)time(-s), (a) while.

It is interesting that WORLD could also be translated as AGE such as the Age of Pisces according to Astronomy that amazingly seems to have started with Iesu Christ of Nazareth and continues till today. Moreover it is interesting that the next following sign is Aquarius that seems to hint at how the Lord well said before the Passover:
Mark 14:12-14
12And the first day of sweet bread, when men offer the paschal lamb, his disciples said unto him: where wilt thou that we go and prepare that thou mayest eat the ester lamb?  13And he sent forth two of his disciples, and said unto them: Go ye into the city, and there shall a man meet you bearing a pitcher of water, follow him.  14And whithersoever he goeth in, say ye to the good man of the house: the master asketh where is the guest chamber, where I shall eat the ester lamb with my disciples?  

And as the age neared to an end towards Aquarius.. brings to attention the vials mentioned in Revelation:
Revelation 15:5-7
5And after that I looked, and behold the temple of the tabernacle of testimony was open in heaven,  6and the seven angels came out of the temple, which had the seven plagues, clothed in pure and bright linen, and having their breasts girded with golden girdles.  7And one of the four beasts gave unto the seven angels seven golden vials, full of the wrath of God which liveth for evermore.  
jadmin
Site Admin

Return to STUDIES